[Topher_Lydon] The Kaynan

Hey CPL,

After reading QOI I became really intrigued about the loveable race the Kaynin. In book 3 we got a little glimpse of them with the good Doc, but I found it really interesting with actually 'seeing' them be born so to speak.

They just seem so lively and full of life, and I just want to go and adopt a few of them. I can also see some real life parallels as well. Struggling to carve a culture and identity as well as fit into the broader patchwork of races.

Can we get more of a glimpse into this unique race? Maybe a side or short story? :wub:

Jojoe

• 2 months later...
Hello......

Anyone agree or disagree? Am I the only one?

Jojoe

::nods"" more Kaynin, K will do my best.

The Kaynin were well a conumdrum for me initially, they are very... furry (antro for those in the know) and so trying to reconcile that idea with something believable i had to tweak the idea, refining it into something with both Kyr and Oct.

I like how tied they are to VonGrippen, thier at really the birth of the Empire... the connections between Rikard, the Kaynin, VonGrippen, the IE, and of course with the Amsus...

its actually nice to see people discussing QOI