[Topher_Lydon] The Black Prince

Sorry to hear that things have been tough! Just so you know, your writing has been a part of my life for around 10 years now - through all of college, across continents, relationships, career changes, tough times, and now into my 30s. That is to say: I'm not going anywhere :-)

Take your time here and know that we're waiting patiently to dive back into the lives of these characters that have come to life in your books.

• 9 months later...

Hi Christopher!

Let me start by saying I totally understand how life gets in the way of our projects sometimes. Hopefully, you find yourself well and have been able to sort out your issues. I have been a fan of yours since I first found out your Carter saga and Falcon Banner stories back on Nifty years ago. It's been so long, I don't remember when that was... I then purchased all your books on lulu, when I found it irritating trying to find your stories in the online library whenever I needed a good fix of your stories. I probably re-read the sagas once a year each. Then there were the Falcon Banner "live audio reads" I guess I'll call them; where the characters were impersonated, but that never really took off. It was around that time that I stopped finding anything related to the continuation of book 6, The Black Prince. I never should have believed what I found on a forum at that time where it said you had been victim of an illness; I guess my gullible youth was at fault there! But I have been going on this assumption since then. Imagine my happy surprise today (just a few minutes ago) when I opened book 1 to start reading the Banner series again; and did a random search on Google for your name and The Black Prince and this discussion tread showed up with you, replying to other people's comments! The last one being close to a year ago, but still, my heart was lifted knowing you were still out there. And now, I will patiently await the next developments as I re-start the Falcon Banner series. Let us know what you are up to, and I am looking forward to reading you again.

Regards,

Mike

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...