(boy on a string tapping foot, looks at watch ... taps foot some more ... looks at watch, still no book 9 ...)

Hey, Bill.

I hope you do one of two things ... either write book 9, and end it like you did with book 1, if you don't want to write more, or add one or two (five might be nicer) chapters to wrap up the loose ends of book 8. It really isn't fair for you to leave that kind of cliff hanger.

I also wonder what kind of feedback you get from nifty, where you also post the story, and how many of them don't or haven't been to your site, so they haven't read/started book 8 yet??

Please wrap up the current questions about Andrew, Sammy, and Jesse ... it is the least you can do for your loyal readers ...

Boy on a String

Yes, Virginia.. I mean boy on a string and reader, there will be a book 9. I have heard from over 100 different people about book 7 and 60 concerning book 8, so it appears the interest is still there. Therefore, I will continue the series. I was just worried that people were growing bored with this and not coming back as more chapters were added.

Thanks to all who have emailed me and I can only give you my strongest encouragment to email any author whose stories you enjoy, to let them know that their effort is being appreciated and their stories are being read.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...