Frank

Razor

Does anybody actually review the chat logs on a continuous basis?

I've taken to talking to my invisible friend Frank when it's empty or people are away for long periods of time. See, last time Frank got too frisky with me, so we fought, I shot him, he turned into a zombie, I ran into the bathroom, rasta zombie came but he got the munchies so I made him leave... and damn it, NickolasJames8 wasn't paying attention so it took forever to get my AK-47 out of the closet!

Isn't Frank just so crazy? ~whacky eyes~ :)

• Site Administrator

I've taken to talking to my invisible friend Frank when it's empty or people are away for long periods of time. See, last time Frank got too frisky with me, so we fought, I shot him, he turned into a zombie, I ran into the bathroom, rasta zombie came but he got the munchies so I made him leave... and damn it, NickolasJames8 wasn't paying attention so it took forever to get my AK-47 out of the closet!

I thought everyone in chat was an invisible friend.... 0:)

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have a frisky Frank the invisible friend than a frisky Frank the rasta zombie. Freaky frisky Frank Zombie the rasta frightful foe, few find him faultless, you know!

On the other hand, a frisky rasta invisible zombie might really liven up a party. Or would that be deaden down a party? OK, I'm confused now.

Hideous, horrid, rasta zombie, but hard to tell how haggard, because he's invisible. That's it.

Wait, if a zombie gets frisky, um do things, uh, fall off? :yikes: Ewww! So sorry. Very sorry. :: is ashamed ::

Haphazard and less than half complete, the invisible yet horrible rasta zombie remains indefatiguably frisky.

Yes, it just gets scarier and crazier the more I chatter on.

Toodles, Frankie boy!

Aw, if they talk to themselves, they might at least be entertaining, or even profound. Or so I/we tell myself/ourselves.... Oops!

Hahaha, have fun, guys and girls.

Ok, bro, i think you need to set down the blotted paper and find a couch to crash on.

Now listen close, THE COUCH IS SAFE! NOTHING CAN HURT YOU WHEN YOU ARE ON THE COUCH. GO SIT DOWN.

Ian ^_^

I've taken to talking to my invisible friend Frank when it's empty or people are away for long periods of time. See, last time Frank got too frisky with me, so we fought, I shot him, he turned into a zombie, I ran into the bathroom, rasta zombie came but he got the munchies so I made him leave... and damn it, NickolasJames8 wasn't paying attention so it took forever to get my AK-47 out of the closet! Isn't Frank just so crazy? ~whacky eyes~ :)

:music: :2hands: :pickaxe: :ranger: Sorry, I might have been daydreaming 0:)