Jump to content

mobrla

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mobrla

  1. mobrla

    Foster 1

    I have been reading GA stories for a few years, but this is the first time I have been moved to comment. I really hope that either you or someone else would be willing to continue the CJ universe in some form or fashion. The chapter you created would make a great beginning for a story. But there are so many other plot lines left open from the series that could be available whether they are a continuation of CJ's or Ritchie's timelines beyond where Carlos' most recent story ended or separate side stories that do not extend the timeline but would add characters and/or situations within the earlier timelines. I think it would be a great tribute to Carlos if some one could continue what he started.
  2. mobrla

    Chapter 9

    I am a little confused at the end. For most of the story, Jarrod was a senior in high school which meant about 18 years old. Connor was a freshman which probably made him 15. The ending says "10 years later" which would make Jarrod around 28 and Connor about 25. But they now have a son Braden who is almost 13, which implies he was born before Jarrod and Connor even met which would eliminate surrogacy or either of them being his natural parent. If they adopted Braden as an older child or adolescent after they both became adults, it just seems that should have been mentioned.
  3. I am really enjoying the story. But you missed some other typos. In recent chapters you have said "colleges" when I think you meant "colleagues." The one disappointment that I have with stories on the Gay Authors site is that stories aren't edited closely enough to catch errors that an automated spell checker won't catch because they are valid words that sound similar to the word that fits the context but have an entirely different meaning. This problem occurs in many of the stories from various authors.
×
×
  • Create New...