Jump to content

Autumn Dream

Author
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Autumn Dream

  1. Air. I needed air. I could only handle being close to him and close to the mixed signals for so long. A shaky breath forced its way past my lips, and I excused myself from the theater. My hand pushed at the cold metal door to the parking lot — a place I could think for a moment — and I glanced back at the rows of seats. Maybe, just maybe, it was in my head all along. His name was Tanis. Cute name, right? It made me smile every time I heard it out loud — or even thought of
  2. Dylan has a crush on his childhood acquaintance who is now his deskmate in class — but he has no idea how to figure out whether he feels the same way. When Dylan's best friend comes up with a plan to solve his problem, will it work, or will it only cause him more pain? And things get even more complicated once he finds a mysterious love letter in his locker, forcing Dylan to play detective.
  3. YES! We would like more Jessie-101, GFD, A Class by Himself, and New Kid in School! PRETTY PLEASE, COMSIE?! PWWWWEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE?!
  4. I would already consider them art. They deal with music, writing, and sometimes beautiful representations of fictitious worlds and realities which can involve beautifully crafted sceneries - in my opinion, they're more of an art than cinema is, really. Honestly though, I could care less if they were recognized as a real art form or not- it doesn't change the game! It doesn't suddenly make it ten times better! I would still enjoy it, regardless.
×
×
  • Create New...