Jump to content

Geemeedee

Members
  • Posts

    2,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Geemeedee

  1. Geemeedee

    A Dark Night

    The only character I feel bad for is Clay. He's the one suffering because of his own insecurities, combined with the fact that he's allowed himself to be at the mercy of two boys (neither has behaved like a man) who can't decide what they want and treat him like a toy to fight over. While I know Clay will probably wind up with one of them, I wish he'd go see that therapist for a couple years and realize he deserves better - and can do better - than both of them. Coming of age stories like this irritate the hell outta me (probably because my old ass came of age long ago) but Clay keeps me coming back. My only hope is that characters start talking and stop avoiding in the next chapter.
×
×
  • Create New...