Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. If you’re trying to tell me I’m not allowed to admire actors in series that I watch, my response is…
  2. He’s a greedy bitch.
  3. Bertie, Blofeld was the villain...
  4. Stop manipulating my comments!
  5. We call it "Drewth", babe.
  6. I just like to remind you.
  7. Either way, Benz still mine.
  8. I agree, you should stop.
  9. Yes. 👏 You. 👏 Did. 👏
  10. I'm allowed to admire Tay, you psycho. It's not like I'm trying to claim what's not mine, like you do with Benz.
  11. By the way, my tangent about Hostess products made me laugh, and that's the most important thing.
  12. That's your cruise, bitch. There's only one Tay I care about...
  13. Thank god I don't rely on the opinions of Taylor Swift for anything, ever.
  14. I 100% ^ Infinity, am your senior.
×
×
  • Create New...