Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Why don't you keep annoying... your face? ... ...Yes.
  2. I've done a very limited survey of all the folks I work with and my family, and we've come to the conclusion that the pumpkins, Christmas trees, Easter eggs, etc. are the best Reese's peanut butter products. We think it's probably the shape as opposed to the regular cups. But those are good too.
  3. Why would I hack Gary's account? I can annoy you just fine from my own account.
  4. Well It's your fault for hating deliciousness and happiness.
  5. Your face is a pervert as well.
  6. No, I'll just stay here.
  7. Where else would I talk about Clo's perviness?
  8. Those are my favorite.
  9. I mean, in my neighborhood Halloween is basically a dead Holiday. There's like two houses that decorate, and mine isn't one of them. We had zero trick-or-treaters last year, not that we had any candy to give out anyway. The extent of my celebrations, was my nieces and nephews, their parents, and my mom and I decorating little individual Halloween cakes. Which I'm not remotely good at. Oh, and watching this lame ass "horror" werewolf movie from the 80's with the family. It's been a long-running joke in my family since I was like 4. The first rated R movie I ever watched.
  10. Among other things.
  11. Glad you're safe little bro.
  12. She just really wants a vibrating turtle to play with.
  13. I'm sure that's quite an extensive collection... 👀
  14. @dughlas Bucket named us especially, we get extra "HIs"
  15. There’s a first time for everything.
×
×
  • Create New...