Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Okay, you forced me into it… Clo, stop perving out.
  2. Congrats Pagey! I didn’t realize I was here a year longer than you.
  3. Voltaire was the author not the book. and sleep meds were making me very sleepy when I posted.
  4. Are you sure? It sounded just like Pagey in my head... and I've never heard you so...
  5. Stop throwing stones from inside your glass house... I think Voltaire said that... 👀
  6. Is up down today? I'm having some bizarre experiences.
  7. I remember Terry's stance on this, this invalidates another bad take by you.
  8. I read a book by Voltaire in college. it didn't seem very enlightening.
  9. @Page Scrawler wants his joke back.
  10. They didn't invent enlightenment.
  11. I recall when you got too big for your britches with him, way back when, he told you to know your place, Nong.
  12. I'll field that as Nicky's proxy... Yes, you would...
  13. But you would plot a global pandemic.
  14. That's why we have to consult with you so much.
  15. See @Drew Espinosa we can spread the word of Drewth worldwide.
  16. You didn't say "Drew Espinosa January 18, 2026"? I know.
×
×
  • Create New...