Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Clearly that’s been doctored.
  2. Wow I was defending you in my response, but of course you have to be a bitch.
  3. I might not be a math wizard like Drew, but even I can tell that’s wrong.
  4. I’m quoting a post by you right now, clearly it’s not “all” me or Drew,
  5. Or you misinterpretation is pervy.
  6. And here you go with your pervy implications again...
  7. And this is why your opinion can't be trusted. You always want to take the heat off yourself.
  8. Don't be so harsh to your sister.
  9. Her opinion on this matter is invalid.
  10. Maybe a little distance, babe...
  11. Hey future bro. It was a cute kitty... Maybe Drew's new kitty scratched him?
  12. They are, aren’t they.
  13. It's objectively one of the best BLs of 2023.
×
×
  • Create New...