Jump to content

mastershakeme

Author
  • Posts

    1,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mastershakeme

  1. Thanks! I know switching to Elion and Holden seems kinda like a speedbump, but I think it's also going to be decently epic. And THEN I can finish up with even MORE EPIC shit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Honestly, I just wish my stomach would work with me. They think now I've got gastroparesis, but the two meds they gave me have done nothing, so I'm still miserable as shit. I'm really struggling to finish this up and it's not fair!!!! I might end up in the hospital again because the gastro Dr isn't in this week and they can't get me onto til mid Aug ๐Ÿ˜ญ But I'm gonna finish this damnit. Unless I die or something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  2. So much important stuff yet to happen! So exciting!
  3. The sky was red. Not with sunrise, but with fire. Magic flashed across the horizon, colliding in bursts of blue and gold. Screams echoed across the battlefield, fae and human soldiers locked in brutal combat against an endless tide of Helmsfirthโ€™s forces. Rory stumbled forward out of the Arcum portal, clutching his stomach with one hand, his other gripping Desmondโ€™s arm for balance. The world spun violently for a momentโ€”then snapped into focus. They had arrived. The Veiled Sp
  4. The last two days had passed in a blur. Fuzzy edges, half-memories. Too many plans and too many quiet moments filled with waiting. Waiting for a sign. Waiting for a whisper. Waiting for the end. Now, in the dead of night, the castle was still. Rory lay in bed alone, tucked into silken sheets that might as well have been stone. His back ached, but not from the pregnancy. His heart ached. His soul ached. He rolled onto his side and stared at the far wall, moonlight stretched in long
  5. I kinda feel bad for asking now ๐Ÿ˜‚ I didn't realize the audience was so divided. Now I feel like I've been "wasting time" with poor Elion/Holden and I've been having fun with them!
  6. I know! Just... I'm dumb, I'm trying to make this make sense to me ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't mind me, I'm just talking it out! I spent time plotting last night and I think I figured out what I want to do. Its funny to me how invested you guys are in whether or not side character have a sex scene ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  7. Sexual tension is so hot thou ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  8. There really is no point to them having a sex scene... And the more I think about it, the more it seems like Elion should remain pure if he's still gotta do 'religious stuff' ๐Ÿ˜‚
  9. 'rushed' is the best argument yet ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  10. I do hate rushed....hmm
  11. Well, Garran once said Kieran reminded him of Thalion. I went in, thinking Thalion would be like a Kieran-clone, now I just think he's a snob ๐Ÿ˜‚
  12. I'm like over here thinking super hard how to make their sex scene plot-related ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  13. Well, that wasn't funny or mysterious!!!!
  14. So! Mission and nothing but the mission?! But what if they have sex ON the mission???
  15. Why is everyone saying that? lol!!! He was freaking out then got slightly less freaked out. Why does it look good on him??? I'm confused! I'm confused why everyone thinks Thalion is a diva, too. I just saw him as arrogant, like a little stuck up shit. I don't know how I struck diva ๐Ÿ˜‚
  16. Agreed ๐Ÿ˜‚How about a quickie on the road or mid-mission to mix things up ๐Ÿ˜‚ I see the final battle taking place in parts.
  17. I get that. I've been trying NOT to overwhelm this story with unneeded sex, which I feel like I was in danger of doing in the beginning.... We'll see how it plays out, I guess.
  18. Honestly, I thought about it because he was whining about to Ash like a week ago when they first met Elion. Now Elion is ready to jump ship! I thought maybe Des could change up the church, make them teach more love or whatever. But he WILL be busy parenting. Maybe he has outgrown it. Maybe he'll just have a thought about it then move on.... But i mean, he IS destined to be High Priest... idk And I think I should have Cian make an appearence at the end. He is benevolent and forgiving so thumbs up!!!!
  19. No comment ๐Ÿ˜‚
  20. I was just testing to see if anyone cared about them! It is like the 4th gay relationship in this story ๐Ÿ˜‚ Too much??? I like that their story intertwines with the MCs. I like that part, even if I am struggling to make them all feel *different*.
  21. The job will simply remain vacant ๐Ÿ˜‚
  22. Question is... should Desmond get his priest job back??? I mean, he is friends with the kings ๐Ÿ˜‚
  23. Hmm... any thoughts on Holden/Elion? I'm wondering if i should include their sex scene or skip it???
  24. Desmond vomited into the basin for the third time that morning. His hands braced against the rim, breath heaving, sweat dotting his brow. The bitter taste of bile lingered in his throat as he wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve and spat into the bowl again for good measure. It wasnโ€™t nerves. Heโ€™d ruled that out two mornings ago. And it wasnโ€™t a stomach bug. That should have passed by now. But whatever it was, it hated breakfast. He groaned and sat back on his hee
  25. Rory stared blankly at the closed bedroom door, his heart hammering an anxious rhythm in his chest. He'd been sitting on the edge of the bed, arms wrapped tight around his middle, for at least an hourโ€”maybe more. Waiting. Listening. Hoping the next footstep in the corridor would be Kieran's. But the silence was unbearable. Heavy, suffocating, oppressive. It pressed down on him, crushing the shallow breaths he managed to draw. He tried to convince himself there was nothin
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...