Jump to content

vanalas

Author
  • Posts

    855
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vanalas

  1. 💕💕💕💕💕💕
  2. So much to be uncovered, but welcome onboard and stay tuned
  3. Thank you so much. More is to come since we don't know who is who in this new series.
  4. 😂 Let me mystery continue. And welcome onboard
  5. vanalas

    The Impostor

    After his wealthy twin brother dies under mysterious circumstances, Oliver assumes his identity to uncover the truth. But Adrian’s glamorous life is filled with secrets, enemies, and betrayals—and the deeper Oliver gets, the harder it becomes to tell where the deception ends and his new life begins.
  6. The building was silent. Not the peaceful kind of silence that came with an empty house at midnight, but a suffocating silence—the kind that seemed to have weight, pressing against the walls and settling deep inside the chest. Rows upon rows of cardboard boxes filled the vast warehouse. Some were stacked nearly to the ceiling, while others sat carelessly on the concrete floor, surrounded by rolls of plastic, discarded packaging, wooden crates, rusted metal frames, and pipes that had pr
  7. I agree and please, watch this space 😁
  8. I'm humbled by this @Modified Cub Thank you so much.... This means a lot
  9. You're welcome 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
  10. Yeah, she realized that all she has done was for her son and also realised she raised him the wrong way. Aiden surprised all of us with how he reacted in the end, he did change and we love a champion who knows when he's wrong. Watch out for more to come.... Very soon
  11. Ikr 😂 😂 😂 Sofia was very unpredictable, she could have easily pulled that trigger and shot Julian. But guess her fear for Arthur was too much compared to her hatred for Julian. She picked survival and she got what she deserved
  12. Thank you so much for giving this story a chance. I'm glad you enjoyed every bit of it. Stay tuned for another amazing story coming your way
  13. Finally over it, and I am gonna miss Julian so much. But I know Dean will take care of him. Dedication to this whole story. Thank you for sticking around, I love you guys
  14. The cemetery was almost unnaturally quiet. The air moved gently through the trees, carrying with it the faint rustle of leaves and the distant cry of a bird. The private grounds were beautifully maintained, every grave surrounded by trimmed grass and carefully arranged flowers, but there was something haunting about the serenity. It was the kind of silence that made every footstep sound louder than it should. Julian pushed Aiden's wheelchair slowly along the narrow pathway, his hands f
  15. We'll see how she's gonna go out and who will go down with her
  16. Hoping for the same. But we're about to find out
  17. 😂 You want the woman bleeding like an idiot
  18. Aiden lay motionless on the hospital bed, staring at the ceiling as the soft beeping of the monitor beside him continued at a steady rhythm. He had been awake for some time, but he had barely moved. Every time he closed his eyes, his mind dragged him back to that abandoned building. He could still remember the darkness, the flickering light, his mother's trembling voice, and the moment everything had changed. He remembered holding her, believing that perhaps, despite everything that had hap
  19. I'm not stopping and also not going on long term hold. Next chapter is dropping very soon, that I can promise 😁 😊
  20. She deserves it, even more. This woman had the world in her palm but she ruined it herself
  21. I think she genuinely loves Aiden and wouldn't harm him. I'm surprised she left her son shot right there. Dean is so sweet, patient and just the best boyfriend out there. As for Sebastian, hopefully Sofia doesn't do anything irrational and kill him. Otherwise, she's desperate
  22. The room seemed to shrink around them. Julian stared at Aiden for several seconds, unable to reconcile the person standing before him with the man he had known for years. Finally, he exhaled slowly. "What are you doing here?" Aiden swallowed. "I told you. I need your help." Julian's expression hardened. "Did Sofia send you?" Aiden immediately shook his head. "No." His voice was barely audible. "I don't even know where she is." Julian frowned. "Wh
  23. 😂 😂 It's the old geezer for me. You know Arthur is demented but now he's out of hand
  24. Sofia cannot escape now, Arthur is already on her case and you know how dangerous that man is. And now that he's out for blood, let's see if she can outsmart him
×
×
  • Create New...