(Not to sound like i'm barging in on a previous conversation but) I'm w/Eddy on this one, no clue. Even though I am still in High School, I have a pretty good grasp on Physics and anything below. As the great Albert Einstein once said "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing." Eddy, (not to sound like i'm looking down on you or anything but,) for your question on why you cannot unerstand this, is said in one of my most favorite quotes (God i love my quotes).
"The most incomprehensible thing about the world, is that it is comprehensible." ~ Albert Einstien
Now to some people that is black and white English. But to others, its written in Greek. Why? Beacuse people do not comprehend what they cannot/do not understand. Comprehension and understanding are two completely different things. It is easier to understand than to comprehend.
For instance: I understand a tachyon and the correlation between its energy and speed. Yet I do not comprehend it. (I find tachyons to be useful yet worthless)
An easier example is one of color. Look at an object that has a definite color. Now surround it in darkness. What color is it now? The answer is, it has no color. Without light, there is no color. Color is what is visible when the object reflects light. If an object's color is green, the object itself is not green. Green is only the result of the light that object reflects. You could say the object "absorbs" the other wavelengths of light. But I won't get into that.
If you do not understand what I just said, go back and read it a few more times. When it starts to make sense, apply it into your life and thoughts (or call me wacko). That is just my understanding of comprehension. If you feel I have avoided the question, then i'm sorry that you did not understand my answer.
In short, its not that anyone can't learn it (If you read above then you could easily figure everything out), its just that you cannot/did not comprehend it (yet).
And on the note of drugs and learning diabilities, i have a HUGE case of ADHD. I normally do not take my meds but I had to this morning because of that damn PSAT. I hate my meds because they make me feel like someone else is "controlling" me. I dont have the spontanious serendipity that I normally do. Although I am glad I took my meds today other wise I would have stopped writing at "Okay, I just".
I deffinitely need to stop writing now. I think the medicine is wearing off. I just gaped at a plug for tem minutes then forgot I was hungry.
In the immortal words of Al Gore, "Peace out ya'll!"