Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Jack2

Members
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jack2

  1. Another thought, Evan watches “Moonstruck” and goes all Cher on James…..”Snap out of it!” And slaps the bejesus out of him.
  2. I’m kind of hating James most of all. He really is a disaster. I think a good plot twist would be he slips on a wet floor in the hospital and goes into a coma. Or he admits to Evan that he is a masochist and needs to be tied up and whipped. Really, REALLY hard.
  3. Great start to a new story! So glad to see you back.
  4. Great start to a new story! So glad to see you back.
  5. Really terrific story. I can’t wait for Book 2!!!
  6. I truly enjoyed this and hope you continue. I’ll be waiting. Patiently……
  7. Great story! I’m really enjoying your writing and the the wonderfully fleshed out characters.
  8. Terrific storyline and writing. It is a great read and Topher Lydon has got me hooked! Thank you for your contribution to the site.
  9. I hate to see the story end, but this chapter was tremendous. ‘And the Oscar for Best Writing on GayAuthors (or anywhere, frankly) goes to……..Nuno!” 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
  10. Thank you. And no, I am not checking 4 to 5 times a day to see if you posted a new chapter. Really.
  11. “Also: don’t let Liam’s words drown you... You’re not reading a tragedy. You’re reading a love story that simply refuses to be fragile. 😉” thank goddess! I was getting verklempt
  12. Jack2

    "I'm Awake"

    Also hope Liam taped that conversation with Marina. 🤞 EXACTLY!
  13. Jack2

    Finding Liam

    Remarkable story with amazing writing and depth.
  14. Jack2

    "La Dolce Vita"

    Wow! Che capitolo incredibilmente dolce e intenso! Bravissima 👏👏👏👏👏
  15. I’ve realized Hudson is the strong one in this burgeoning relationship. It is implied he’s been thru so much (would love a little more backstory at some point) and has developed a remarkable inner strength. Well done you.
  16. Your story keeps me coming back to check if a new chapter is posted. I’m getting very worked up trying to decide what evil fate awaits Marina. Please, let Hudson eviscerate her.
  17. Jack2

    Encrypted

    Best story I’ve read on here. Highly recommend!
  18. Another great chapter. Thanks
  19. Jack2

    Access Granted

    Terrific. Thank you
  20. Jack2

    Encrypted

    Thank you for a great chapter!
  21. Jack2

    Abducted

    “Please sir, I want some more” Oliver Twist and me
  22. Jack2

    Aberration

    Great story and I am a patiently waiting for the next chapter(s)
  23. I am really enjoying your writing. Your imagery is vivid and the only criticism I have is I want longer chapters! You leave us wanting more!
  24. Looking forward to the next chapter
  25. Jack2

    Mickey

    Great story, well written. The only bad thing was it ended!
×
×
  • Create New...