Jack2
Members-
Posts
56 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Jack2
-
Hoping for Book Two, “Warm Nights, Cold Skin” to appear at some point.
-
Boymom, Part Three of Three
Jack2 commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Three of Three
Perhaps smothered him whilst sitting on his face? The sequel could give the Bette Davis movie ‘The Dark Secret of Harvest Home’ a run for its money. ”plant that seed, plant that seed…’ -
Boymom, Part Three of Three
Jack2 commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Three of Three
That she killed her husband at the beach was one of my first thoughts . That he either: 1. Was going to leave her because she was so insanely territorial about Cal and he would fight for full custody’ 2. She caught him fiddling with Cal or 3. She is just bonkers. id love a part two that ended with Diane floating out on the tide, face down. I’m in a very Old Testament mood today. -
Incredibly well written, VERY entertaining and thought provoking. All with the added plus of a big, thick man. Highly recommended.
-
- 3
-
-
Boymom, Part Three of Three
Jack2 commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Three of Three
Volume Two, Boy Mercury X? Pretty please, with sugar (or some ‘other’ frosting 😉) on top? just read “Sir Veillance Gets Busted”. I want a copy of that USB. -
Boymom, Part Three of Three
Jack2 commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Three of Three
Went to your site. Love it! I’ve got several new stories to read, which seem to feed my thing for non-jerk, big, thick men. Thanks for your writing! -
Boymom, Part Three of Three
Jack2 commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Three of Three
Yes, your character development shows him as a ‘conscious’ person, aware enough that his mother “is a lot.” Cal makes me think of the cartoon character Ferdinand the Bull, the 1930’s Disney cartoon. -
Boymom, Part Three of Three
Jack2 commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Boymom, Part Three of Three
Interesting ending. I have always thought parental love included the ability to let your child go, not to hold on so desperately. Diane seems like a horrible person. Her statement “I was never going to survive a daughter-in-law. A woman would have made a life that didn’t include me and would have called it healthy boundaries.” exposes her disturbing attachment to her son. Did Cal’s father leave because of this, or was his leaving the cause of this? After Diane’s soliloquy I wondered if Nate had recorded the conversation on his phone and would play it back on the car radio during the drive back, exposing BoyMomzilla, or even in the kitchen with Diane there (I’m in a FAFO mood today). But maybe the math works for Nate. “That thick pale cock jutted against Nate’s thigh, wet at the tip”. I too have a penchant for big thick pink farmboys, esp kind, successful HUNG thick farmboys, so yeah, probably ok. -
Terrific. This chapter is a beautiful rendering of the cage built around the founding families, specifically the Leclaires. Thank you for draining Kylie first! For some reason (because she was horrid?) it made my day. But then I began to wonder, was she worse than the spawn of the founding families (who inherited their place in the system and did not rebel) or not? By surviving the system, then actively knowing the full extent of the system and participating, was she more or less culpable? Then, is Nora as the archivist more culpable than Sasha, who may have almost no knowledge of the system behind the Vespers? My mind has turned to comparisons to other ‘systems’; Roman gladiator contests, Nazi concentration camps, slavery in the US, slavery in the West Indies (that benefited a large portion of the British aristocracy) as systems of institutional power that existed by the sacrifice of human blood. Today will be an introspective day. I thank you for that. Perhaps I will be less complacent and consider what systems of power that rely on the ‘sacrifice’ of others benefit me. I hope Remy has to watch the others die before Lucien drains him, and he understands that his tightening of the system condemned 15 (14?) more people died to ‘feed’ the system over the last 60 years. On a lighter note, I would hazard a guess that after feeding on five people tonight Lucien is going to be insatiably horny. Poor Eli’s ass is going to be VERY sore.
-
“Something would slip. Someone would look away. A gap would open in the watching, because watching was human work and humans tired and the tiredness would produce a gap and the gap would produce a moment and the moment was all Eli needed.” So well written.
-
I am definitely Team “Drain Kylie First!”
-
Wonderful chapter. A very evocative description of the deepening bond between Lucien and Eli.
-
This is a really thoughtful, well written story, with complex characters, a great plot and terrific dialogue that feels ‘real’. Highly recommend it.
-
Great story arc! I started reading last night and I’m hooked. To use a colloquial term, Eli is turning out to be a fucking badass!
-
I look forward to the return of Brian, Gordon, et al. I do hope you write ‘Alex & Neil, Book Two’ (and perhaps Book Three, Book Four, etc, etc) as I have found this tale quite satisfying. Perhaps even a ‘Charlie’ spin-off. 🤔
-
So true, but this does seem to have devolved into a navel (naval??) gazing fairy tale that could really use an editor. It’s all so EARNEST.
-
That’s a whole boatload of waxing lyrical…..
-
Lovely chapter. It’s great to see Julian growing into himself after ‘exile’, with the captain’s steady presence as a surrogate father, one who guides and teaches with understanding and support. I was confused by the part where Julian speaks with the captain about his idea to load coffee from Kona Bay. How would he have that depth of knowledge of the coffee plantation ? I feel like I missed some description of a conversation between Julian and Sam earlier that would have explained it. Regardless, thank you for your work. I am now going to bone up on my Hawaiian history!
-
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Great writing!
-
After reading the first two chapters I am hooked! Great start to what seems to be a potentially wonderful story. Thank you for your contribution to the website; it is appreciated!
-
Thanks! It’s on my list.
-
Great story. Dare I hope for Book 2? Thank you for a terrific ride.
-
This is a well written, entirely addictive story that I thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommend. The setting in the awkward transition period of the “old” Wild West into the 20th C. makes for incredibly interesting reading while the author explores the universal themes of religion, power, fear and the redemptive power of love. Five thumbs up.
-
this might be inappropriate, but I LOVE you! Perfect timing. Thank you, I’ve been jonesing a bit needing my TL fix.
-
When do you plan on posting the second book of the Silver Boar Saga? I am looking forward to it!
