-
Posts
208 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Grayson Rose
-
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.
-
Civilization? That’s a very good question because life kept moving without them.
-
I agree. The boar hunting is not an easy feat. Both boys have kind found their thing that fits who they are.
-
Connor sat where the water surrendered to the sand. His knees were drawn up, forearms resting loosely across them as he stared toward the endless blue. A year and a half. Sometimes that number felt impossible. Other times, Connor could feel every single day of it. His blond hair had grown well past his shoulders now, bleached nearly white at the ends from endless days beneath the sun. A scruffy beard covered a face that had once been clean-shaven. His skin had browned. His hands had ha
-
Chapter 13 Under the Wyoming Sun
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 13 Under the Wyoming Sun
It’s definitely a tough one. -
Chapter 13 Under the Wyoming Sun
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 13 Under the Wyoming Sun
Yes he is. I’m finding it difficult. I think I’m close to a decision though. -
Chapter 13 Under the Wyoming Sun
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 13 Under the Wyoming Sun
I think they both force Marcus to live again just in very different ways. Which is a good thing, considering his loss. I'm also still very torn over which brother he ends up with. -
Marcus came to a stop in front of the house. The Calloway ranch was a massive stretch of land filled with cattle and horses. Marcus could easily picture Cameron and Ryan hanging around growing up there, running around, playing, and fighting. Those images made him smile. He didn’t have to text or wait for Ryan. The front door opened, and Ryan ran out and down the steep driveway. Marcus cut the engine off and stepped out of the truck. He leaned over the hood as he watched Ryan. The mor
-
Chapter 12 The Calloway Brothers
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 12 The Calloway Brothers
They are extremely different -
Chapter 12 The Calloway Brothers
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 12 The Calloway Brothers
lol thank you -
Ryan stood at the foot of his bed. The white towel was wrapped around his waist as little drops of water ran down the front and back of his body. His cell phone rested on the bed. He had the speaker on. There was the sound of Marcus’s voice, and then the beep that indicated the voicemail was ready to record. “Hey, I haven’t heard from you since you went to Boston. I just want to make sure you’re okay. Call me.” Ryan hung up the phone. “Trouble in paradise?” Cameron asked. Ryan qu
-
Chapter 17 The Days Ahead
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 17 The Days Ahead
The radio is a good idea -
Chapter 17 The Days Ahead
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 17 The Days Ahead
Thank you!!! I agree with your assessment of things -
Chapter 17 The Days Ahead
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 17 The Days Ahead
Connor and Jamie are so made for each other. That orca and Jamie are practically besties at this point lol -
It felt like they had been walking for hours. Connor and Jamie had begun to worry if they could actually trust Daisy. Every so often she’d look back over her shoulder to make sure they were still following her. The last few days had been a nightmare as they all grappled with the aftermath of Dale’s attack and death. Daisy had promised them more answers. She told them they had to see it in order to understand. So now Jamie and Connor, with her, were venturing further and deeper into the isla
-
Chapter 11 A Date With Boston
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 11 A Date With Boston
That is a very good question -
Chapter 11 A Date With Boston
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 11 A Date With Boston
Thank you! It's funny because when I first sat down with this story, I had a very clear direction and knew exactly who Marcus would end up with. Now I've written 16 chapters and counting, and I have no idea anymore who he's going to end up with. I keep going back and forth in my mind. -
The alarm suddenly went off, waking Marcus from his slumber. He quickly rolled over in bed, grabbed the phone, and silenced it. He let out a low groan of frustration. “Can we sleep in?” Cameron asked, groggily. “No, I have to fly back to Boston in an hour,” he answered as he slid out of bed. Cameron rolled over in bed. His eyes landed on Marcus's beautiful naked backside. He felt his cock stir at the sight of the naked stud. “An hour? Closest airport is a two-hour drive awa
-
Chapter 16 The Island Strikes Back
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 16 The Island Strikes Back
Now that’s a thought worth exploring. I like the idea of the magical island bit. -
Chapter 16 The Island Strikes Back
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 16 The Island Strikes Back
The orca is the MVP -
Chapter 16 The Island Strikes Back
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 16 The Island Strikes Back
Yes! The orca to the rescue -
Chapter 16 The Island Strikes Back
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 16 The Island Strikes Back
Daisy definitely knows the island -
Connor turned around, and his stomach dropped. Jamie’s hands, feet, and mouth were taped. Dale stood behind him with a knife to his throat. “What? What the..? Dale, what the fuck are you doing?” Connor stammered with his words. “I want to play a little game, and you’re the star.” Connor’s eyes dropped to Jamie. The look on his face was not one Connor had ever seen. He knew they were in real big trouble. It was the kind of trouble that made every hair on your skin stand up. “
-
Chapter 10 Devoured, Respectfully
Grayson Rose commented on Grayson Rose's story chapter in Chapter 10 Devoured, Respectfully
I’m glad you enjoyed it. I really am -
There were no more questions. Cameron carried Marcus up the stairs and into the bedroom. The muscles in his back flexed under the gentle touch of the city boy. In one swift motion, his jeans and underwear were at his ankles. Marcus was aroused and ready for Cameron to do all sorts of bad things to him. He undressed, revealing every glorious detail of his smooth dark body and soul. “I want you on my face,” Cameron announced as he flopped back on the bed. His raging boner stood at
