Jump to content
    6819zulu
  • Author
  • 4,858 Words
  • 2,591 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gabe Darby - 3. Chapter 3

Please leave a review so i can get a sense of what you my readers like or dislike. I always like hearing from my readers
thanks for reading my story
Ted

Gabe Darby: Chapter 3

 

When Brad and Gabe arrived at the German house, AJ was not there yet. So they grabbed a booth and ordered a couple of beers.

 

“The house is beautiful, and it’s not that far from dad’s place,” said Gabe.

 

“And with the additional property, the potential of the place is fantastic.” But don’t you believe it’s a little small?” asked Brad.

 

“For now it will work, and in the spring we can start the expansion I want to do” replied Gabe with a wicked grin.

 

“Expansion? What does your little mind have rolling around in there” asked Brad?

 

“Look here.” Gabe pulled a pen out and grabbed a napkin and started making a rough sketch of the layout of the house. “Look, this is the back bedroom, and I believed we could build out from this wall and this wall. Making the second bedroom into a master suite here... and the master bath will be directly behind the existing bathroom so the plumbing runs won’t be too long.. We can put a door here as a pass through to the laundry area. And on the back wall French doors leading to the deck. Then for landscaping I was….”

 

It was at this point Brad's eyebrows went up, and he thought. “Did he just say WE? noooo?… He Said WE!… He said it twice! No three times!” At this point, Brad heard nothing else as his mind was running all the possible implications that the word “We” had.

 

The waitress brought their beers, and Gabe stopped talking a mile a minute just long enough to thank her and order some pretzel nuggets and cheese.

 

Brad quickly jumped in before Gabe could start in with his glowing description of his house plans. “Gabe you said we? What exactly did you mean by that? Brad asked curiously.

 

Gabe cocked his head to the side and looked quizzically at Brad. Had he said we? He ran it back through his mind and... he had used... We several times. The realization made him blush. His subconscious had used We instead of I. Yes, He Had! OH My God, what did I just do? I dreamed that Brad and I would live together, only it was a dream. It was a literal dream he had experienced a few times. But... But…

 

Gabe looked into Brad’s eyes there was emotion there, only buried deep. The expression on Brad’s face was a mix of trepidation and happiness, the just detectable upturn of his mouth showed the wicked wit Brad held in check most of the time. Could Brad feel something more for me than just lust and/or brotherly love? Gabe thought to himself. Do I feel something missing in my life? Brad made him feel like no one else could. Brad’s sexual heat was something almost like a craving to Gabe back in college; That was just sex... wasn’t it? The fun in the shower this afternoon was just that fun…. I hadn’t slept with Brad since we were in college and before I had met Darla and Brad had met Jenny.

 

Gabe’s blush deepened.

 

“Brad I… I... was just so excited… and we had looked at the house together... and I just got carried away.”

The look in Brad’s eyes dulled slightly, but then with that wicked grin of his he smiled and said “Gabe just yanking your chain buddy” He laughed and took a swig of his beer.

 

But Gabe noticed the brightness in those blue eyes of his, fade just a little, he had hurt Brad’s feeling, perhaps.

Just then the doorway to the restaurant opened, and AJ stepped in shaking the snow off himself. AJ strode to the table and greeted them.

 

“Hey boys, how was your day?” AJ continued before either of them could answer. “Man, it's starting to snow again, and man is it comes down.”

 

The waitress arrived with the pretzel nuggets as AJ sat down. AJ quickly order a beer, and the daily special, Sauerbraten. Gabe and Brad both ordered a Red Reuben. “Any luck today on a car or house today,” asked AJ.

 

“Well, no luck on the vehicle front but Matt said he should be able to have what I want next week,” answered Gabe.

 

“As for the house hunting... “Gabe looked at Brad with a mischievous smile. “We looked at about five places all over town I didn’t find anything I liked.” Gabe smiled at Brad and said. “But then we looked in the township and found this cute little place with a really nice piece of property. It’s over on Dennison Road. It has a two car detached garage and a small pole barn.” Gabe said, seeing the anticipation on his dad's face.

 

“Will you just tell him already” Brad blurted out.

 

Gabe stuck his tongue out at Brad, then continued. “It has two bedrooms a large living room, a large eat-in kitchen, a bath, and a laundry mud room. With room for expansion.” Gabe took a breath, then went on. “The house was remodeled completely about three, four years ago, but the original construction was the late 1940’s.” continued Gabe. “The price is $75,000 for the house and property…”

 

Brad couldn't stand it anymore. He looked at AJ and said “what he’s drawing out, trying not to tell you is he put a $1,000 deposit on it” and is already making plans for a new wing to the house with a deck and a pool and a hot tub.”

 

“Hey, I said nothing about a pool or a hot tub and it’s not a new wing, it's a master suite,” Gabe said as he looked at his dad, Gabe’s smile was so big and his excitement so great he almost vibrated in the booth. “Dad, I really have a good vibe of this place, it’s nice and small now, but the potential to expand it is incredible, and they're 4 acres of undeveloped land that goes with it. Here, let me show you what I have in mind.” Gabe pulled out the sketch on the napkin to show his Dad.

 

Just then their food arrived, and they continued to talk about the house and Gabe's plans. Then AJ asked Gabe about financing the house.

 

“Well,” said Gabe. “I was going to go see the bank in the morning about a loan. I have over 50% of the cost of the house as a down payment.”

 

AJ look at his son “Which bank are you going to see?”

 

“I was planning on going to United Bank and Trust first, then maybe First Federal,” said Gabe

 

“How about the Bank of Darby? AJ asked.

 

Gabe looked up quickly at his Dad. “Really, you would be willing to do that?” asked a shocked Gabe

 

“Wait a minute,” said Brad “I never heard of the Darby Bank.”

 

“That’s what Dad calls a loan from the Family Trust. “It’s where I got the money for my first car.” said Gabe “You never had to worry about that Brad as you and your sister Sandy have the money from your parents estate “ Said Gabe. "It’s a loan like you would get from a regular bank, but you pay back that loan to the trust at a much lower rate of interest than what a commercial bank charges. “Gabe continued. “Only I didn’t know it did home loans I thought it was for the cars and College etc.”

 

“Who do you think your big brother Mike financed his house through, and your two sister’s homes.” Stated AJ “Hell, I couldn’t let you pay 10% interest on a home loan.” AJ continued.

 

“So what kind of interest rate are you talking AJ?” asked Brad

 

“Well, your other siblings pay 3.5 % I was thinking the same rate for you,” AJ said to Gabe.

 

”Can the trust swing this much?” asked Gabe

 

“Oh yes,” replied AJ “and you should only have to put down about 20% of total loan as a down payment so you won’t have to eat up so much of your savings.”

 

“Thanks, Dad I had no idea you did that for the others,” said Gabe

 

“Well, this was something your great grandfather started. It was because of the “Bank of Darby”, (he made air quotes) that our family made it through the great depression so well. Your Grandfather thought it was a good thing too and added to the trust. So when he passed away the Trust had grown enough to be split among your uncles and I. so we all could have our own “Bank of Darby” with our portion for our own families.” said AJ. “Plus there was still a little left in the Darby Family Trust left after the split, and your uncles and myself have each contributed back into it.” Said AJ with a smile.

 

“So who controls that?” asked Gabe sating both Brad's and his curiosity.

 

“That is what has become the known as the Irish Family Charitable Foundation.” Replied AJ “My brothers and I meet three times a year to discuss the best use of the interest from the trust monies, sometimes as charitable gifts, sometimes scholarships.”

 

Gabe sat back, his jaw sagging slightly. He had known that his Grandfather and Father had both done well and were well off but they never let on that the “Family” had a fortune.

 

AJ continues to smile at his sons. He watches as the gears went around in both Gabe’s and Brad’s head’s.

 

“The scholarship’s Sandy and I got to finish school those were from the Irish Family Foundation.Said Brad in amazement.

 

“Yep,” said AJ

 

“Is that what you did for Sandy and me with the estate money from our folks.” Brad asked.

 

“So now when you and your sister Sandy start a families, you can do the same for your kids.” replied AJ with a loving, gentle smile. “I told your father, I would watch out for you two, and this was the best way I could think of doing that." AJ stated almost in a whisper.

 

They finished their meal and headed for the door.

 

“We will see you at home Dad,” called Gabe as they walked through the four-inch accumulation of snow.

 

The snow continued to fall at a rapid pace as they drove home.

 

“Hey pull into the party store there and I’ll get us a nightcap,” said Gabe

 

“How about some Maker's Mark?” said Brad as he pulled into the small store's parking lot.

 

“Sure,” said Gabe as he exited the Bronco and headed into the store. He quickly made his purchase and returned to the big four-wheel drive vehicle. Gabe climbed in and set the bag on the seat between Brad and himself. Brad couldn’t resist peeking into the bag.

 

“Hey, you got Hunter's sausages and something else? Ouch!” said Brad as Gabe slapped his hand as he reached into the bag.

 

“Don’t spoil the surprise nosy” spouted Gabe, pulling the bag closer to himself.

 

The drive home took a little longer due to the snow, as they pulled into the driveway Gabe looked at Brad

 

“Why don’t you plan on staying the night, you don’t have to work until Thursday, right? stated Gabe. “The snow doesn’t seem to be letting up,” he continued.

 

“Sure I'll stay as long as there a bedtime story” Brad giggled as he shut the engine off to the Bronco.

 

Gabe and Brad exited the truck and headed into the house. They took off their boots in the mud room, then stepped into the kitchen looking for AJ. The light coming from the living room clued them into where AJ was.

 

“Hey Dad, we're home, we stopped to get some Maker's Mark, would you like some?” asked Gabe.

 

“Sure I'll take a couple of fingers” replied AJ.

 

Brad pulls three rocks glasses from the cabinet above the wine rack, as Gabe pulls the bottle from the bag of things he had gotten from the party store. After pouring the drinks, Gabe took AJ his drink setting it on the small table next to his recliner. AJ looked up from the papers he was reading and smiled his thanks to Gabe.

 

“We're going to be downstairs if you need us for anything Dad,” said Gabe as he looks at Brad and chuckled.

 

AJ was at it again... TV is tuned to a basketball game and the Red Wings vs. Blackhawks Hockey game on the radio as he read memos and reports he had brought home from the office.

 

“So what’s the scores?” Brad asked AJ while smirking at Gabe

 

“Black Hawks are up one zip in the first period, and Michigan State is up by 4 points over Ohio State in the Second Quarter.“ Answered AJ

 

Brad stood there for a moment mouth agape, as Gabe stepped passed him head for the stairs to the basement. "I never can figure out how he does that,” as they walked down the stairs.

 

Gabe set the bag down on the small table at the end of the couch. Gabe walked over to turn on the TV. While Brad went to the Franklin stove and got a fire started in it. Gabe went into his old bedroom and dug through the dresser drawers. He pulled out sweatpants, tossing them on the bed, he then went to his suitcase and pulled out the sweatpants he wore this morning. “Brad” he called, “I’ve pulled out some sweats that should fit you if you want to get comfortable.”

 

As the fire started to warm the basement, Brad stepped into the bedroom and started to remove his flannel shirt. “Man that sounds like a sound idea, thanks, Gabe” answered Brad.

 

They watched each other strip out of the warm flannel shirts and jeans they wore. Brad taking in the fit, tight body of Gabe and marveling at how his dark blue briefs barely contained his gorgeous cock and large balls. Gabe couldn't take his eyes off Brad as he stepped out of his jeans he marveled at Brad's goods. Even soft it was a good 5 inches in length, shave balls the size of duck eggs, and a trimmed patch of blond pubes. Gabe mentally chuckled at the fact that he hadn't seen Brad wear any underwear since their first week in college. Gabe stepped out of his briefs and pulled up his sweatpants as Brad pulled on the ones Gabe had found for him a little small but in all the right places Gabe thought.

 

Wearing T-shirts, sweatpants and big thick socks the pair walked back into the den area and sat on the couch. The room had warmed nicely, and they both reached for their bourbon taking a sip and setting back into the sofa. The TV was tuned to Sports Center on ESPN, but the volume was turned down. And the light from the television and the fire in the Franklin stove gave the room a warm, cozy glow.

 

“Do I get my bedtime story now?” chided Brad as he sips on his bourbon.

 

“What do you want to hear” Gabe answered

 

“How about the one where a four-year long relationship went to hell in a hand basket,” said Brad with a serious look on his face. “You got to tell someone, at some point or it's going to eat you up inside Gabe. I see it every time someone asks or mentions Darla.”

 

Gabe looked into Brad’s face and saw both interest and concern. Gabe sighed and hesitated, then ever so slowly started to tell Brad about the breakup.

 

“Well... I… noticed that things had begun to become stale between us almost two years ago... Darla and I seemed to have grown comfortable with living together... and our sex life started to become almost predictable… Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, etc. It was like a doctor's appointment or therapy session. With some weeks being interrupted by mine or Darla's travel schedule for work.” said Gabe with a wry smile toward Brad.

 

“Darla traveled less than I did so she started hanging out with a group of women from work and going out on girls’ nights out several times a week, she even joined a women’s book club.” Gabe chuckled sadly. “I joined a gym and racket club to try and stay in shape.”

 

Gabe paused and stared into his drink swirling the amber liquid. “Then I met Jason...” Gabe looked at Brad feeling the heat of embarrassment flush his face, staring down into his drink again unable to look at Brad.

 

Gabe continued with halts and pauses. “Jason was a good looking guy from the gym.... at first we just worked out together... then we partnered up for a racquetball league... that's when we started meeting for drinks after work when I was in town.”

 

Gabe chanced a glancing look up into Brad face and eyes. Brad’s face revealed concern and sympathy. He took a deep breath and sighed heavily. But Brad’s eye showed a bit of jealousy Gabe thought.

 

Brad reached over and took Gabe’s hand, gently squeezing it. This simple gesture seems to give Gabe the strength to continue.

 

Gabe drew a deep breath and rushed on. " while Darla was traveling, I invited Jason back to the apartment after a workout for a drink....” Gabe's voice became shaky, and his eyes started to tear. “One thing lead to another, and we kissed, then it was like the floodgates opened.”

 

Gabe looked at Brad pleadingly. “Jason and I were all over each other kissing, and groping... eventually sucking and rimming, Then I fucked him.” Gabe shuddered as tears rolled down his cheeks. He looked into Brad's eyes again and saw tears forming, but those tears were not from jealousy. Gabe was almost sure of that.

 

Brad pulled Gabe into a hug and held him tight. After a few moments, Gabe went on quietly, still in Brad’s embrace. “Damn it was hot Brad,” Gabe said in a plaintive tone. “It was the best sex I had. Since our last time together the Saturday before we graduated college.” Stated Gabe

 

Brad's mind drifted as he remembered back to that last Saturday together, the day before graduation. His memory was very vivid, the day spent in Gabe's bed touching each other and experiencing all of what each other's bodies had to offer. Loving each other unconditionally. Just lying there holding each other trying to calm their mutual fears of the future.

 

Gabe pulled back from Brad’s embrace and continued. “Jason and I got together a few more times, but there was nothing there. It was nothing more than pure lust, nothing lasting, nothing substantial like I had with you... “

 

Brad’s breath caught in his chest as he heard Gabe’s statement. Like he had with me! Brad thought.

 

Gabe went on quickly, “It was through Jason... that I met and became an accepted member of a group of guys who were Bi or gay.” Gabe paused and sipped from the bourbon in his trembling hand.

 

Gabe looked at Brad, locking eyes with him. “I 'm not proud of this Brad; you have to understand... " Gabe pleaded "My job didn't allow me to make any friends at work and Darla and I were growing farther apart each and every day. I was lonely... so very lonely.” Gabe sobbed and fell into Brad's embrace again. Brad held Gabe against his chest until Gabe calmed.

 

Then Brad asked, “What was the final straw with you and Darla.”

 

Gabe drew a deep, shuddering breath and sniffled a little. “Well... “Gabe started, haltingly and with longer pauses “This group of men was very different from most social groups. It was… a... well... it was a sex and orgy group.”

 

Gabe waited to see Brad's reaction. Brad just sat there face calm and almost stoic. Brad held his breath, knowing if he reacted or said anything Gabe would think he was judging him.

 

“I only went a few times,” Gabe stated begging for forgiveness.

 

“They met every two weeks at a different place each time. Darla had to travel out of town and was going to be gone over the weekend, so I chanced to host a meeting of the group.” Gabe took a swallow of Bourbon to steel his nerves and continued. “Darla’s was to have meetings Monday, but unknown to me they had been canceled. So Darla took an earlier return flight and got back late on Saturday two days earlier than I expected.” Gabe sighed, as shudder racked his body at the memory.

 

Shaking his head, eyes downcast Gabe continued. “Darla walked into our apartment. It was full of 20 naked men engaged in every kind of sex act that men can engage in. Darla totally freaked out.” Gabe turned beet red and buried his face in his hands, as he continued to describe the scene to Brad.

 

“I was French kissing one dude as I was balls deep in Jason's ass. I had Jason bent over the couch with a guy under us sucking on Jason’s cock and licking my balls. Another man was standing on the sofa face fucking Jason. With three or four other similar groups scattered around our loft style apartment, screwing their brains out.”

 

Gabe drew a quick deep breath and continued on. “It was Darla screaming my name that brought everything to a halt.” confessed Gabe

“The last thing I remember was the look on Darla's face as she ran from our apartment.”

 

Gabe heaved a great sigh: “You know what the worst part is?” Gabe looked at Brad’s tightly drawn face and started to sob. “The combination of my climaxing in Jason's ass and Darla's screaming my name caused me to faint dead away.”

 

Gabe glanced up through tear filled eyes at Brad who was trying very hard not to smile or laugh, but in the end, couldn't help himself from letting out a little giggle.

 

“HE HEheh HE"

 

Brad's hand flew to his mouth, he ducked his head, trying not to let Gabe see his amusement, at the scene that Gabe had just described. But the mental picture of Gabe cumming in this guy’s ass as Darla screams Gabe’s name. Then Gabe passing out! was just too damn funny.

 

Slowly Brad tried to regain his composure, but the moment he looked at Gabe's blushing face, Brad broke out in raucous laughter.

 

Gabe was mortified and shocked at first; then he got mad! Gabe was so angry that he punched Brad in the shoulder several times, but all that did was to make Brad laugh harder.

 

“YOU ASS” (punch) “You shit” (punch) “You Total Shit” (punch). “IT'S NOT FUNNY” (punch) shouted Gabe. “I open up to you. Tell you the most embarrassing thing in my whole life, and you laugh!. YOU FUCKING LAUGH!!” Gabe pounded on Brad's chest with his fists. “YOU FUCKING LAUGH” Gabe sobbed

 

Brad's laughter was so genuine it was infectious, Gabe slowly started to laugh. Gabe continued his assault on Brad’s chest, but with each fist strike the ferocity of Gabe’s blows to Brad’s chest seemed to lose some strength. Till it started to become almost playful. Brad grabbed and held Gabe's arms. Brad kissed Gabe on the forehead and tried to explain. “I wasn't laughing at you Gabe, but at the totally fucked up scene you described.”

 

As Gabe continued to struggled to get away, they laughed more and more. Till both were a giggling mess stretched out on the couch with Brad laying on top of Gabe.

 

Brad looked down into Gabe's eyes. Then leaned in and kissed Gabe on the lips hard and passionately.

At first, Gabe return the heated kiss, then he felt his dick start to harden, and he broke it quickly.

 

“Oh no, you don’t!” Gabe said forcefully. “You are not getting off that easy.”

 

Gabe tried to sit up, but Brad held him in place and kissed him passionately again grinding their hardening cocks together. Gabe started to fight off Brad’s kiss, but Gabe's want and desire for the man… no “HIS” man was too much.

 

Gabe ran both his hands up under Brad’s t-shirt and caressed the defined musculature of his shoulders and back with one hand as the other explored the ridges and valleys of Brad’s chest and abs. Brad’s hand was busy caressing Gabe's sides and hips; his right hand found its way to the drawstring of Gabe’s sweatpants. For a few minutes, they wrestled passionately removing the interfering clothing of each other. Gabe’s hard inches pressed alongside Brad’s equally impressive package. Brad used his greater height and weight to pin Gabe’s hands between Gabe and the couch. Brad kisses his way down Gabe's torso stopping to tease Gabe's nipple then moved down the left side to his Adonis Belt.

 

Brad then gently kisses his way down to Gabe’s balls and taint. He then flips Gabe’s legs up and back on to his chest. Gabe moans in pleasure as Brad starts to explore his ass crack and hole. Hearing Gabe's moans growing loader, Brad quickly reaches for the TV remote and turns up the volume on SportsCenter. As the announcers are giving the scores to the different sporting events around the country, Brad dives into Gabe ass crack. Brad’s rasping tongue flies over his pink hole and elicits a shiver from Gabe. Gabe’s moaning turns into “the bag the bag.”

 

Brad's brain suddenly comprehended what Gabe is saying and grabs the bag and dumps its contents onto the coffee table. Out, falls cheese, Hunter’s sausage, a box of condoms and a tube of personal lubricant. Brad grabbed the lube first and used some on Gabe’s tight hole then he spreads it on his fingers he uses those fingers to probed into Gabe’s very personal space.

 

Gabe arched his body as Brad's finger penetrated him. Gabe moaned and flinched. Brad looked up at Gabe’s face; he saw the stress of some pain there, but the smile on Gabe’s face reassured Brad that Gabe was OK. After opening Gabe’s hole up, first with one finger, then two, then three. Gabe withered in ecstasy on the couch. Gabe freed his hands from under himself and grabbed Brad’s head, pulling Brad up so he could make eye contact with him.

 

Gabe quietly said, “fuck me, fuck me please Brad I need you in me.”

 

Brad quietly moaned his agreement, as he kissed Gabe. He ran his lubed fingers over his shaft, then pulled on a condom and ran his lubed fingers over it. He positioned himself at the entrance to Gabe's hot hole. Slowly pressing forward into Gabe. Gabe sighed and wrapped his legs around Brad’s waist. Once he was in Gabe deeply, Brad held there in place, letting Gabe adjust to his cock.

 

Then over the next twenty minutes, Brad made love to Gabe. Gabe pulled Brad down to himself so he could kiss Brad and nuzzle his neck as he moves in sync with Brad. After explosive climaxes each Brad and Gabe snuggled on the couch.

 

Brad and Gabe sat up, had a little more of the excellent bourbon and ate Irish cheddar and Hunter’s Sausage and watch the fire as it burned in the Franklin stove.

 

Brad leaned in and whispered to Gabe. “Oh God Gabe, I have missed you so much. I missed your touch and your smell. Brad hesitated for a split second, then said: “I adore you, Gabe”. Brad didn’t think that Gabe was ready to hear the “L” word just yet.

 

Gabe’s reply was a very contented sigh “I adore you to”.

 

After a few minutes, Brad screwed up the courage to ask Gabe about the saying “We” several times that evening.

 

Gabe turned to face Brad. “I did use that term several times didn’t I?” said Gabe

 

Brad nodded his head yes. Gabe smiled and gently kissed Brad on the lips.

 

“I think it was my subconscious speaking for me,” whispered Gabe “I actually like the idea of us being a we,” as he kissed Brad again. “Come with me, I’m getting cold, let’s crawl under the covers and get warm and get some sleep."

 

Gabe stood up and held his hand out to Brad and helped him to his feet, then leading him by the hand to the bedroom they crawled into bed and were soon fast asleep with Gabe cuddled into Brad strong arms.

Please leave a review so i can get a sense of what you my readers like or dislike. I always like hearing from my readers
thanks for reading my story
Ted
Copyright © 2016 6819zulu; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The editing has improved but there are still a few capitalization errors.

 

The boys seem to have returned from their hetero detour with a vengeance.

Link to comment

Hey thanks for the review. I'm sure that both Zulu and I would love that you might show us were we made this mistake in editing.
i know that I would love this help.
Thanks
rick

Link to comment

I just binge-read chapters one, two, and three. I enjoyed getting to know Gabe and Brad. Your story is off to a good start. There is a lot of potential conflict to Gabe and Brad getting together, so HEA, if it comes, will only happen after upset and turmoil. I can't wait for more. Thanks for a good beginning. Jeff

Link to comment
On 10/20/2016 09:49 AM, JeffreyL said:

I just binge-read chapters one, two, and three. I enjoyed getting to know Gabe and Brad. Your story is off to a good start. There is a lot of potential conflict to Gabe and Brad getting together, so HEA, if it comes, will only happen after upset and turmoil. I can't wait for more. Thanks for a good beginning. Jeff

Thanks for the review. chapter 4 is coming and yes there are going to bumps along the way for Gabe and Brad. Thanks for the encouragement. Please let me know your thoughts on future chapters.

Ted

P.S. HEA just doesn't happen they require work and sacrifice, nd some pain so the HEA is appreciated.

Link to comment
On 10/17/2016 10:49 AM, droughtquake said:

The editing has improved but there are still a few capitalization errors.

 

The boys seem to have returned from their hetero detour with a vengeance.

yes they have but all will not bee so easy for them. Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions. Still working out the kinks but really appreciate you sticking with the boys and us. Please keep letting us know what you feel about our story. Thanks again. Ted

Link to comment
On 11/02/2016 05:45 PM, K.Gunn said:

Looking forward to a nice long story. So much potential here!

Thank you so much the next chapter should be up shortly

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..