Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 2,458 Words
  • 1,667 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You're my Bride - 4. Chapter 4: Going out

Hiroki where have you gone?

Chapter 4

“Don’t cry my darling. Your tears make my heart bleed.”

Hiroki stared at his reflection in the mirror. Slowly he ran his fingertips down the length of his lips—those lips which had been covered by Akihiko’s just the previous night.

‘Oh! Forget about it already! Go make coffee!’ Hiroki scolded himself.

Hiroki came out of the washroom after brushing his teeth and made his way into the kitchen. By then it had become something of a habit for him to wake up and make coffee for himself and Akihiko. But would the dynamics of their relationship change because of their little kiss? That was the thought that occupied Hiroki’s mind as he opened a kitchen cabinet to take out the coffee.

The glass jar was empty. Hiroki had meant to tell Akihiko about there being no more coffee left but somehow it had slipped out of his mind. He had come to learn about how groggy Akihiko was in the morning and thus coffee was a must. Hiroki didn’t have any money with him so he couldn’t go and buy some. Borrowing seemed like a good option.

Hiroki went to his room and slipped on his jeans. Picking up the empty jar he quietly closed the door behind him. He knocked on the door opposite to Akihiko’s.

He had not been out of the house since he had arrived a week back and he felt it would be good to acquaint himself with the neighbours since he would be staying there for some time more.

..................................................................................................................................................................

As Akihiko got down the stairs that morning he was a bit afraid of how Hiroki would react to him. He went into the kitchen certain that Hiroki would be sitting there waiting for him with coffee.

The kitchen was empty and there was no kettle on the table. Akihiko guessed that Hiroki maybe sleeping in and made his way to Hiroki’s room. He knocked on the door twice but there was no response.

“Hiroki I am coming in,” Akihiko said before twisting the handle and opening the door.

There was no one in the room. Akihiko thought of checking whether Hiroki was in the bathroom. However to his dismay he found even the bathroom to be empty. Where was Hiroki?

“Hiroki! Are you upstairs?” Akihiko called out while checking the living room.

Akihiko ran up the stairs and started looking for Hiroki in each of the rooms. He was nowhere to be found.

“Hiroki! Where are you?” Akihiko screamed.

There was no response. Akihiko sat down on the floor trying to avoid the thought that kept trying to crop up in his mind. Had Hiroki left him?

Akihiko shuddered at the thought. Why did he have to kiss Hiroki? If he had controlled himself then he would have been sitting in front of a smiling, chatty Hiroki while sipping coffee, like every morning instead of dreading Hiroki’s exit from his life.

But how could Hiroki have left? All his clothes and belongings were neatly stacked in one corner of his room. Had he gone out somewhere? He must have left a note, that was what Akihiko’s parents did everytime they had to leave while he was asleep.

Akihiko rushed down the stairs, just in time to watch the door open. Hiroki stepped into the house with a half filled jar in his hand.

“Where did you go?” Akihiko asked, his voice cold and distant.

“I just went to get some coffee. I will make some right away,” Hiroki said making sure to not look at Akihiko.

Akihiko felt the urge to hold Hiroki in his arms and kiss him all over. A sense of relief took over his senses seeing that Hiroki was back home! Akihiko followed Hiroki into the kitchen, not wanting to let Hiroki out of his sight. He watched as Hiroki moved around the kitchen getting coffee and breakfast ready for him.

“Where did you get the cash for the coffee?” Akihiko asked.

“I didn’t have any money. So I went next door to borrow it,” Hiroki replied.

“Don’t do that again,” Akihiko frowned.

“Do what?” Hiroki questioned.

“I mean please don’t just go out all of a sudden without saying anything. I was worried sick.”

“I am sorry I didn’t mean to get you worried.”

Hiroki placed a cup of coffee in front of Akihiko and came and sat down opposite Akihiko with his own cup. There was silence between them as neither could think of a good conversation starter. Finally Akihiko had had enough and he needed a way to get Hiroki to talk. Akihiko loved it when Hiroki spoke, no matter how idiotic or absurd their conversations would be. Having Hiroki by his side and their conversations had over the week become the best part of Akihiko’s day.

“So Hiroki do you like playing video games?” Akihiko asked.

“Well to say the truth I don’t get enough pocket money to buy any games or to go and play at a parlour,” Hiroki confessed.

“I got a brand new game and I was wondering if you would like to check it out,” Akihiko offered.

“Really? Can I? Is it really okay?” Hiroki asked his excitement clear on his face.

‘Ofcourse you can. I got it specially for you,’ Akihiko thought.

“Yes definitely. I would really like it if you tried the game out too,” Akihiko said.

“I will get breakfast ready right away!” Hiroki said as he pranced around the kitchen.

“I will just freshen up a bit,” Akihiko said as he made his way out of the kitchen.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for Akihiko to contain himself. He did not have any answers to the questions that were roaming about in his mind. There was only one thought occupying his mind—Hiroki.

Hiroki was so different from all the people he had met so far. With others he didn’t want them to be around but with Hiroki it was the opposite. He wanted Hiroki to be by his side all the time and he loved how Hiroki had an innocence and simplicity to himself. Hiroki did not want big things, it took very little to make him happy. He loved how Hiroki took joy in everything thing he did and how he had a positive outlook about life.

Hiroki was someone Akihiko had known for only a week, just seven days. But in these seven days that they had talked and laughed together there was something in him that Akihiko had connected with. There was a strange attachment he felt with Hiroki which seemed almost out of place for a loner like him.

..................................................................................................................................................................

“It smells good in here,” Akihiko said snaking an arm around Hiroki’s waist.

The arm around his waist out of the blue made Hiroki jump but Akihiko’s voice felt so reassuring that he couldn’t stop himself from leaning back for a few moments before turning around.

Turning around Hiroki found that Akihiko was in really close proximity, so much that he could clearly see the water dripping off Akihiko’s hair, feel Akihiko’s sturdy chest, smell his masculine scent and stare at Akihiko’s perfect lips. Hiroki couldn’t move away, not that he wanted to, seeing that Akihiko had him pinned against the kitchen counter.

“Ya I am making some miso soup right now,” Hiroki managed to stutter out.

Hiroki was shocked at himself. There was a guy standing so close to him and that too the guy he was working for and instead of pushing him away all he could think about was Akihiko’s lips!

‘What is wrong with me?’ Hiroki mentally scolded himself.

“Ya I know. The miso smells really good,” Akihiko said as he moved away nodding.

‘Akihiko Itou! Control yourself! What the hell were you thinking of doing there?’ Akihiko shouted at himself.

Although Akihiko was busy scolding himself he couldn’t deny the great feeling he got when Hiroki was pressed against his chest. On the other hand the blush had still not faded from Hiroki’s cheeks and remembering the feel of Akihiko’s arm around his waist wasn’t helping much in the process.

Breakfast and lunch were quick with neither of them uttering a word. Frequent glances by Hiroki and occasional stares by Akihiko remained constant during both meals.

Hiroki picked up the plates after lunch and put them under the sink to start washing them. Hiroki liked the heavy plates made of bone china that they ate on everyday. Back at home they used glass plates only on special occassions and eating in these plates made Hiroki feel special.

Although he would never admit it, a part of him wished for a repetition of the morning’s events. He did want Akihiko to put his arm around his waist again, like all those celebrity couples do and a small part of him even wanted possession of those sexy lips that had taken over his the previous evening.

Hiroki shook his head vigourously in an effort to shake off the thoughts.

“Are you feeling alright? Should I help you out with the dishes?” Akihiko asked.

Hiroki fought with himself as he managed to convey a hesitant refusal to Akihiko’s offer. By this time a large part of him was urging him to go and kiss Akihiko. Another part of him wanted to know if the excitement he had felt the previous evening was a one-time thing because of it being his first kiss or was Akihiko really a great kisser?

Hiroki did not know what was wrong with him! He couldn’t understand how he could be so cool about his first kiss being with a guy!

‘So what if you had your first kiss with a guy? It isn’t just any guy, just look at him! He is drop dead gorgeous. Look at him yawn!’ Hiroki thought as he stole a glance at Akihiko who was patiently sitting at the table fiddling with his smartphone.

Akihiko too had been looking at Hiroki so when Hiroki turned back to take a look there eyes met causing Hiroki to drop the plate in his hand in nervousness. The plate fell into the stainless steel basin with a loud thud causing it to shatter into many big and small pieces.

Hiroki immediately turned his attention to the broken dish and attempted to quickly clear out the broken pieces.

“I am extremely sorry. I didn’t mean to do this. I am terribly sorry for breaking this dish. I will clean it right away,” Hiroki said turning to Akihiko while he continued collecting the broken pieces from the basin.

A large shard of glass grazed his palm drawing out drops of blood while he apologized to Akihiko.

“Ah!” Hiroki squeaked as he bled from the cut.

Hiroki turned back to his hand to see a long cut at the base of the palm on his left hand. Akihiko was by his side in an instant. Akihiko withdrew Hiroki’s hand from under the water stream, blood was still flowing out from the cut.

Without giving it a thought Akihiko brought Hiroki’s hand upto his mouth and gave the cut a long lick. The feeling of Akihiko’s warm tongue on his cold skin send shivers down Hiroki’s spine and he couldn’t help but gasp.

Akihiko looked up at Hiroki through his spectacles and Hiroki immediately brought up his right hand to cover his mouth. Akihiko continued to take care of Hiroki’s cut alternating between licking and sucking.

Hiroki felt his mind going blank, making it incredibly difficult to stop himself from moaning as Akihiko made him forget the pain of his cut. Akihiko did not know what was taking over him. He couldn’t tear his eyes off Hiroki as he squirmed under his touch.

Akihiko knew that a moment more would cause desire to take over him completely and he reluctantly let go off Hiroki’s hand.

“I will go and check for the first aid kit,” Akihiko said.

Hiroki was left alone as Akihiko made a quick exit. Hiroki felt ashamed of the way he had behaved just a few moments ago. The cut was still wet with Akihiko’s saliva and Hiroki couldn’t believe that this aroused him. Hiroki stared down at the floor trying to process what had just happened. It wasn’t normal for a male employee to moan at his male employer after having broken a commodity belonging to the latter. Hiroki felt sure that Akihiko was going to throw him out of the house.

Akihiko sat down on the stairs leading up to the next floor. He stared down at the bulging erection in his pants. It was strange that he couldn’t understand or rather predict his own behaviour. Girls and ladies alike had been throwing themselves at him since he was a teenager but he had never acted like this before. Hiroki was this guy who he had met just a week back and he aleady couldn’t keep his hands off Hiroki.

“If you don’t stop with your madness right away Hiroki is going to run away from you. So show some restrain horny rabbit,” Akihiko chided himself.

Akihiko came back into the kitchen, first aid kit in hand only to find Hiroki back at the basin with the dishes. Hiroki had a tissue wrapped around the palm of his left hand which kept slipping off.

“Hiroki come here,” Akihiko said frowning.

“I will just finish up with the dishes,” Hiroki explained.

“You are hurt so please come here,” Akihiko said.

Hiroki left the clean dish and glasses beside the sink and slowly sat down at the table. He could not bring himself to look up at Akihiko and although Akihiko was greatly perturbed by Hiroki’s unwillingness to look at him he decided to let the matter slide for the time being.

Akihiko used some cotton to remove the water from over the wound. Carefully he rubbed a cotton dipped in antiseptic on the cut. He made sure to blow on the wound everytime Hiroki winced. Having cleaned the wound Akihiko put a band aid over the cut and smiled.

“Thank you so much and I am really very sorry about the broken dish. I will work harder to make up for it,” Hiroki pleaded with his eyes glued to the floor.

“Seriously? You really think I am such a cheap ass that I will get annoyed over a broken dish? I am just glad you’re alright. Now come on lets get started on that new game I got,” Akihiko said extending his hand.

Hiroki looked up to see Akihiko with a big smile over his face. He nodded before placing his hand in Akihiko’s. Akihiko gladly led Hiroki up the flight of stairs towards his bedroom.

Please leave a review! :2thumbs:
Copyright © 2015 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 05/24/2014 10:54 AM, WriterJT said:
Interesting story.. I am enjoying how it is all unfolding so far.
Thank you. I hope you will like the upcoming chapters. :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..