Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 1,864 Words
  • 1,600 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You're my Bride - 3. Chapter 3: The Kiss

"Those lips, I can't help but have a taste!"

Chapter 3

It is you who gives me the strength to move forward, it is for you that I even try.”

A week had passed since Hiroki had been living with Akihiko. Akihiko was used to having people around him, working hard to keep him happy but having Hiroki around provided him with the companionship he had always desired.

Sharing meals with someone, chatting about unimportant topics with someone, returning to bed each night knowing there would be someone waiting for him in the morning was a pleasant experience; one that Akihiko had never imagined he would have.

Over the week Hiroki had grown used to his big room in the huge apartment. He had begun to enjoy being around Akihiko. He had realized that Akihiko was a mature and serious person when required but he was also a fun person to be around.

Hiroki had lived most of his life till then with his mother and sister since his father had died at an early age. So having another guy around him felt different but he did not dislike it.

“I am thinking of renting a film. So we could perhaps watch it in the evening,” Akihiko suggested.

“A film? That would be great!” Hiroki smiled as he cleared the table after lunch.

Akihiko's heart beat faster when he saw Hiroki smile. Hiroki was easily excited and it took very little to make him happy. He was very patient and took good care of Akihiko.

Akihiko couldn't understand why he felt so happy and excited when Hiroki was around. It was true that he never had anyone his age around at home but this was a feeling that he couldn't put his finger on.

Hiroki had mentioned wanting to see a particular film and thus Akihiko had decided to rent the film for them to watch at home.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Hiroki was asleep in his bedroom when Akihiko decided to get the movie. He quietly walked across the corridor and locked the door before going downstairs.

Akihiko had already arranged for the movie to be rented and snacks to be bought. So when he got to the lobby there was already a man waiting with some plastic bags and the movie CD in his hands.

“Good evening sir. I have everything you asked for,” the man said.

“Thanks,” Akihiko nodded before taking the bags in his own hands and turning towards the lift.

Akihiko entered the lift and waited till it reached the 12th floor. He walked out of the lift with bags in both hands. He placed the bags in front of the door, before taking out his key. He opened the door to find Hiroki coming out to the corridor, rubbing his eyes.

“Is this the movie you wanted to see?” Akihiko said holding up the CD as he tried to kick off his shoes.

Hiroki came forward to take the CD from Akihiko.

“Yes! This is the one! You got it for me? Thank you so much,” Hiroki grinned as he took one bag from Akihiko.

“Why don't you get freshened up and I will set up the movie?” Akihiko said.

“Okay. I will be right back,” Hiroki smiled as he placed the bag on the kitchen table.

Akihiko watched as Hiroki placed the CD back in his hand and then danced his way into the washroom. He was out in a minute with his bed hair sorted out, ready to watch the film.

“I got some snacks so if you could just get them while I get the movie started,” Akihiko said.

“Ya I will get them,” Hiroki nodded as he made his way to the kitchen.

He poured the crisps in a bowl and caught hold of the bottle of soda pop. He noticed that there were two packed boxes of food in the second bag.

Hiroki couldn't help but smile at Akihiko's thoughtfulness. Akihiko knew that it would get late by the time the movie ended and after watching the film Hiroki would be too tired to cook and so he had gotten boxed dinner for them.

Hiroki went into the living room and sat down on the sofa opposite the TV, placing the chips beside him and the bottle of soda with plastic cups on the floor.

Akihiko switched on the home theatre system and placed the CD inside. He grabbed the remotes and came to sit down next to Hiroki on the sofa. Hiroki quickly picked up the bowl of crisps and placed it on his lap.

The film was a romantic comedy and Hiroki was enjoying it a lot. He laughed and giggled and passed comments as the movie progressed. Akihiko on the other hand was enjoying Hiroki's reactions more than the actual film. His smile widened each time Hiroki clapped his hands in excitement or leaned in to tell Akihiko something amusing or shouted out instructions to the characters on screen.

After a while Akihiko stopped looking at the screen. He focused all his attention on Hiroki. Watching Hiroki fascinated Akihiko much more than the movie.

Akihiko's mind slipped off into his past as he tried to remember the last time he had watched a movie on the couch with someone seated beside him.

Dad lets watch a movie,” a young Akihiko suggested.

I am busy Akihiko. Go ask your mom,” Mr. Itou replied.

Akihiko rushed out of his dad's office and made his way down the stairs to reach his parents' bedroom.

Mom will you watch a movie with me?” asked Akihiko peeking in.

I am going out with the ladies tonight. Watch it in your room and tell me the story later,” Mrs. Itou smiled.

Okay,” Akihiko said as he closed the door.

Akihiko made his way up the stairs and sat down in front of the TV in his room. As he grew up this had become common for him. For the most part his parents were never at home, and even when they would be back they would be too busy to spend time with him.

“Look at how cold my hand is,” Hiroki said as he touched Akihiko's cheek.

Hiroki's cold hand on his cheek brought him back to the present.

“Can't let you feel cold now, can we?” Akihiko said as he held Hiroki's hand.

Hiroki felt Akihiko's hand around his own. Akihiko's hand was substantially bigger than Hiroki's and thus it had covered Hiroki's hand almost entirely.

“Your hand is so warm!” Hiroki exclaimed.

“Been like that from when I was a child,” Akihiko smiled.

Akihiko liked the feeling of having Hiroki's hand in his and the way it was warming up slowly in contact with his own. Akihiko felt his hand getting sweaty after some time and he quickly pulled it away. As soon as he did this Hiroki looked at him with the face of a lost puppy. Akihiko felt pulled in by those brown orbs looking up at him and so he looked away.

However looking away didn't prevent him from thinking about it. Even though Hiroki was back to being engrossed in the movie after a moment or so, Akihiko kept thinking about ways to get to hold Hiroki's hand again. He didn't know what he was doing or why he was doing it but he just felt an overwhelming need to do so.

He thought for a while before reaching his hand out to pick up some crisps from the bowl on Hiroki's lap. While doing so he tactfully brushed his hand against Hiroki's.

“Wow! Your hand is cold again,” Akihiko said before holding Hiroki's hand once again.

Akihiko felt very excited on being able to hold Hiroki's hand again. It was all so strange to him, this was a foreign feeling. Akihiko had no idea why he was fussing so much about holding a guy's hand. He knew that he had asked Hiroki to be his 'wife' for the month but he had only meant for Hiroki to take care of him much like a wife cares for her husband. Love, liking or perhaps lust were concepts he had never thought would matter in this regard but now it seemed that some strange emotion was taking over him.

Even sitting down Akihiko towered over Hiroki so each time he wanted to tell Akihiko something he would pull Akihiko's t-shirt at the waist. Akihiko would bend over and Hiroki would whisper something in his ear followed by giggles. The feeling of Hiroki's breath on his ear excited Akihiko and he was filled with the desire to feel the lips coming so close to him each time.

Hiroki pulled at Akihiko's t-shirt once more and it was all it took for Akihiko to lose control. He placed his finger under Hiroki's chin and tilted it upwards before lowering his own face. Akihiko's lips were on top of Hiroki's before Hiroki could realize what was happening. The warmth of Akihiko's lips on his made Hiroki's heart beat faster. Akihiko pulled at Hiroki's lips and sucked them with tenderness. Hiroki wanted to feel more of the warmth but it was becoming difficult to breath and so he pushed Akihiko back lightly.

Akihiko pulled away and looked at Hiroki. Hiroki's face was flushed and his lips were red and wet, his eyes were looking away. Akihiko felt angry, he felt annoyed at being pushed away.

Akihiko had never wanted something so bad and he had never been denied of anything. But what was this feeling, he had been rejected?

“I am going to bed,” Akihiko said getting up and turning his back to Hiroki.

Akihiko felt that being in the same room with Hiroki for any more time would cause him to do something he might not be able to take back and so he decided it would be best for him to calm down up in his room, away from Hiroki for the moment.

“What about dinner?” Hiroki asked.

“I will have it in my room. Good night,” Akihiko said as he quickly got out of the room and darted up the stairs.

Hiroki sat on the couch watching Akihiko walk out of the room. The film he had been wanting to see for so long was playing on the large screen in front of his eyes with the sound blasting off the brilliant sound system but Hiroki was oblivious to his surrounding.

All Hiroki could manage to think about was Akihiko's warmth. His mind kept replaying the moments of the kiss again and again. He pressed his finger to his lips to feel them puffed up and still wet.

Hiroki was incredibly confused. Why had Akihiko kissed him? Why hadn't he fought back? Why wasn't he feeling upset with the fact that he had shared his first kiss with a guy? Did he like kissing Akihiko?

Akihiko on the other hand could not get the picture of Hiroki's flushed face and his red lips out of his mind. It was the first time he had kissed someone and he felt the urge to do it again.

Desire masked Akihiko's senses as he went into the bathroom to take care of his need.

Please leave a review.
Copyright © 2015 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Akihiko. He certainly didn't have parents who showed him much attention. It's so sad that he doesn't know how to interact with people. Or at least with Hiroki.

 

I hope Akihiko and Hiroki can at least communicate in the next chapter so Akihiko knows he wasn't being rejected. =)

Link to comment
On 01/26/2014 02:15 PM, Lisa said:
Poor Akihiko. He certainly didn't have parents who showed him much attention. It's so sad that he doesn't know how to interact with people. Or at least with Hiroki.

 

I hope Akihiko and Hiroki can at least communicate in the next chapter so Akihiko knows he wasn't being rejected. =)

Yes...Akihiko's parents kinda suck for behaving this way! -.-"
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..