Jump to content
    Amikawrite
  • Author
  • 3,659 Words
  • 1,412 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You're my Bride - 6. Chapter 6: Loving You

How much does Hiroki know about Akihiko? Does Hiroki know himself all that well?

Chapter 6

For me you are more beautiful than the moon and the stars, you are the brightest diamond in the sky of my life.’

Hiroki was confused about how he should behave that morning. The previous evening’s events had been followed by a quiet dinner with neither of them speaking much. He could not be sure about whether Akihiko was regretting the past day’s occurrence and he was too scared to find out.

Whether he himself wanted to bring up the topic or not was what Hiroki kept wondering about. Thoughts of Akihiko’s warmth clouded Hiroki’s mind as he moved about in the kitchen making coffee. He knew that he was a man and it was probably incorrect for him to feel this way about Akihiko but wasn’t it true that he really liked Akihiko? Would he have allowed anyone else to touch him the way Akihiko had the previous day?

The focus of his thoughts appeared before him in the kitchen as he turned to sit down, causing him to jump in shock.

“Relax. It’s only me,” Akihiko smiled.

Hiroki noticed that Akihiko was dressed formally, clad in a suit and tie. He couldn’t help but stare at the man before him with his oversized spectacles adding to his charm.

“You are all dressed up. Why?” Hiroki asked.

“I have some work to take care of. I will be back in a few hours. I will eat my breakfast outside. Take care of the house,” Akihiko said waving.

“I will. Take care of yourself,” Hiroki waved back.

As Akihiko stepped out of the house, Hiroki began thinking about how this was the first time he had seen Akihiko dressed up in formals. Till then he had never thought about what Akihiko did for a living. Over the week Hiroki had come to believe that Akihiko worked from home as he did not go out much.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Standing in front of the full length mirror, Hiroki began pulling down his pants. He felt an overwhelming need to check how his body looked and to ascertain whether it was up-to-par for Akihiko’s eyes. He did not know why he wanted to look good for Akihiko, he did not even know if he wanted to seen by Akihiko like this. As Hiroki looked at his nude body in the mirror he couldn’t stop thoughts of the previous evening creeping into his mind.

Akihiko’s hands had run all over his body, down to his private area. Hiroki felt desire overwhelming him as one hand moved down to surround his dick gently at first but then more tightly. Akihiko’s eyes, his breath on Hiroki’s skin and that delicious voice occupied Hiroki’s mind as he moved his hand up and down his shaft, begging for sweet release. His pleasure painted a pattern on the mirror as white cum splashed on the glass bearing evidence of Hiroki’s need for Akihiko.

Hiroki was no longer in a state to decide what was right and what was wrong. Whether he accepted it or not was secondary. He did not know whether his heart wanted Akihiko but he was sure that his body desired that man. Hiroki was quick to clean his cum from the mirror with a wet washcloth before stepping into the steamy shower hoping to clear his mind.

Having changed into a green t-shirt and black trackpants Hiroki sat down on the couch and switched on the TV. Nothing interesting caught his attention as he continued to flip through the channels. Suddenly he felt as if he heard Akihiko’s name. He slowly moved back through the channels in order to verify. Sure enough he heard the name again on a channel called TECHIE.

“Welcome to Tech Talk with Yuna Akita. Today we have a very special guest with us. Itou Akihiko-san, President of GamerMan,” the host announced.

So this was the answer to the question that had been bothering Hiroki from the morning. Akihiko was the President of one of the most well known gaming companies in the past few years. That seemed right taking into account the apartment in the luxury neighbourhood and the great gaming equipment. Hiroki seemed to be in luck to have come across the interview at the right time. Perhaps this interview would tell him more about the man he had been living with for the past week.

“Thank you for joining us here today Itou san,” Yuna spoke.

“My pleasure,” Akihiko answered.

“How does it feel to be running such a big company at such a young age?”

“I have to say that it is a lot of work. But it gaming is something I really enjoy and it makes it easier for me to dedicate my time to it.”

“What is your favourite genre of video games?”

“I would have to say first person shooting games. The thrill is just so addictive,” Akihiko replied with a grin.

“What do you think is the hardest part about developing a game?” Yuna enquired.

“Each and every part is equally challenging. Starting from the storyline to the graphics to designing the actual gameplay requires immense effort on the part of my team. Marketing is another challenge altogether. We have to take care of the ongoing trends and place our adverts and campaigns accordingly. We want to create interest in a new game without giving too much away.”

“A little birdie told me that GamerMan is planning to launch a new game soon. Can you tell us a little bit about it?”

“Well I think I will take this opportunity to make a formal announcement in this regard. GamerMan is releasing a new game called Rage of the Warlords next month. Its storyline deals with a historical period with lots of interesting twists and turns which I hope will keep you hooked. We shall be making a statement giving more detail about it by the end of the week. I hope we have made a good enough game to live up to the expectations of your fans,” Akihiko announced.

“Talking about expectations, do you feel a lot of pressure seeing that your parents are so successful? Do you feel that the business world demands that you reach their level of success of one day?”

“The thing is that my parents have been working incredibly hard for many years to get Itou Corporation to the place it is in now. I developed my entrepreneurial skills from observing my parents functioning in a disciplined work culture. They have provided me with support whenever required and are definitely key contributors to my success today. Whether I will be able to match their level of success is something we will have to see in the future. But at the moment my goal is to create an independent image for myself outside the shadow of my parents.”

“Which company do you see as your biggest competitor?”

“I think all companies worldwide are doing a great job at bringing something of substantial interest to gamers. I see each and every gaming company no matter how big or how small as my competitor. Our goal is to create the best games we can think of and provide entertainment to our buyers.”

“We know that you are continuing your studies while running the company. What else do you like to do when you aren’t studying and gaming?”

“I am interested in painting. I like to paint when I am really stressed to help calm me down.”

“Are you interested in sports?”

“I like watching football and play sometimes when I get the chance.”

“What is your favourite video game which has been developed by a company other than GamerMan?”

“That is a tough one. Well I am a big fan of the Assassins Creed series by Ubisoft. I think each new game in the series caters to the needs of the gamers perfectly and it becomes more and more interesting with each new game.”

“You are a handsome man and a popular figure among young girls. How do you handle the attention?” Yuna teased.

“Thank you for saying so. I wouldn’t describe myself as popular though. And I don’t have the time to deal with attention from all the young girls who might find me attractive since I already have someone I am absolutely smitten with,” Akihiko laughed.

“Is that so? What is the name of the beauty who has managed to enthrall you?”

“That is a secret. I am incredibly possessive about the person and cannot risk anyone stealing the person away from me,” Akihiko chuckled.

“Well looks like Mr.Gamer has someone special. We wish you the best of luck for your relationship and look forward to knowing more about Rage of the Warlords in the coming days! Thank you so much for joining us here,” Yuna concluded.

“The pleasure was all mine,” Akihiko nodded.

The last bit had left Hiroki quite confused. Who was Akihiko talking about? Although thoughts of a pretty girl were threatening to clutter Hiroki’s mind, he could not help but hope that he was the person that Akihiko had mentioned. If one thought of it properly it did not seem so absurd. After all Akihiko seemed to be serious about the person in question and if Hiroki had not been the one Akihiko would surely not have touched him in the way he had. Hiroki knew that he had known Akihiko for a short period of time but that did not stop him from wanting to be Akihiko’s special person.

Hiroki knew it was strange and not like him in any way but wasn’t it true that he had changed since meeting Akihiko? Hadn’t he asked Akihiko who he had never seen before to buy him? Had he not moaned in pleasure when Akihiko’s hand had moved over his chest? Had he not thought about Akihiko while releasing his need that morning? Confusion was back in Hiroki’s mind as he sat down to eat lunch.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hiroki had been sitting in the living room when he heard the door open. He rushed out to the passage to see Akihiko stepping in.

“You were great in the interview today,” Hiroki stated.

“You saw it?” Akihiko asked, clearly surprised.

“Yes! You looked so cool,” Hiroki smiled.

Akihiko felt happiness brimming up inside him. In some strange way he knew that Hiroki’s appreciation for him was genuine. He was used to people complimenting in order to gain advantage through their acquaintance but he knew that Hiroki was not like them. He did not know what he had done to deserve a guy like Hiroki in his life but he was surely glad that they had met.

“I am glad you liked me on the show,” Akihiko said kicking off his shoes.

“Itou san, you should keep your shoes properly,” Hiroki said as he stepped forward to put Akihiko’s shoes in place.

Hiroki’s path was obstructed by Akihiko who tilted his face up and captured his lips in a passionate liplock. The thoughts from that morning and the previous evening came flooding back into Hiroki’s mind causing him to moan in Akihiko’s mouth. Hiroki had his hands weaved into Akihiko’s hair as Akihiko licked and sucked on his lips.

“Damn you’re so hot,” Akihiko said picking Hiroki up in his arms bridal style.

Hiroki clutched Akihiko’s suit tightly as Akihiko walked up the stairs with Hiroki curled up in his arms. Akihiko held Hiroki carefully, close to his chest so that Hiroki could hear Akihiko’s heart beating faster and faster. All sense of reason was disappearing from both their minds. It was replaced by a desire to touch and feel each other gently, tenderly and give comfort to their needs.

Akihiko pushed open the door to his room with his back and gently placed Hiroki on his bed. Akihiko began to unbutton his suit as Hiroki sat up on the bed looking eagerly.

“Whoa! My back feels tight,” Akihiko said stretching his arms back as he took off his suit.

“It must be all the strain from shooting. Come and lie down. I will give you a massage,” Hiroki offered.

Akihiko accepted the offer and lay down on his bed with his back towards Hiroki. Hiroki positioned himself over Akihiko’s waist and began rubbing Akihiko’s shoulders. His hands began to slip over the expensive cloth and he was afraid to ruin the shirt.

“Do you think it will be alright for you to take off your shirt?” Hiroki suggested getting off Akihiko’s back.

“Why don’t you take it off for me?” Akihiko suggested turning over.

By then Hiroki had obviously lost much of his inhibitions and the fact that they had known each other for a little more than a week did not seem to bother him as he straddled Akihiko and began unbuttoning his shirt. Akihiko too did not let thoughts of how Hiroki was a man and someone he had known for very little time stop him from placing his hands on Hiroki’s waist.

Hiroki trembled as he felt Akihiko’s hand rubbing his waist from above his t-shirt at first and then slowly reaching under his shirt to touch his skin. Hiroki leaned down as Akihiko’s hand reached higher up and their lips met amidst the fusion of emotions rushing through them. Akihiko’s hand reached up Hiroki’s chest, pressing his nipples slowly while his tongue explored Hiroki’s mouth. Akihiko turned them over, placing himself on top of Hiroki. Hiroki’s head sunk back into the pillow as Akihiko’s hands continued their assault on him.

Akihiko pulled off Hiroki’s t-shirt and began kissing his chest, lingering on his nipples. His right hand reached down to feel the extent Hiroki’s need above his pants. As expected Hiroki’s need was quite evident and Akihiko felt tempted to touch him directly.

“Can I touch you?” Akihiko asked, desire clouding his voice.

Hiroki could only manage a nod to show his approval. That was all that Akihiko needed to pull Hiroki’s pants down along with his underpants to expose Hiroki’s member. Hiroki covered his face with his hands as Akihiko looked at the boy’s dick standing up, desperate for attention. Fluid was dripping out of the head of the white organ which twitched in response to Akihiko’s fingers brushing over it. Akihiko surrounded Hiroki’s dick with his hand and squeezed it gently, eliciting a sweet moan from the boy under him.

“Show me your face. I want to see you,” Akihiko pleaded.

Hiroki reluctantly shifted his hands so that a bit of his face was visible to Akihiko. Hiroki’s face was blushing beet red and Akihiko felt a sense of satisfaction knowing that he was responsible for Hiroki’s state. Akihiko began pumping his hand up and down Hiroki’s dick gradually increasing his speed. Hiroki squirmed under him as Akihiko continued to kiss all over his body and his hand worked its magic on Hiroki. Hiroki moaned in the sweetest voice compelling Akihiko to rub his own need on Hiroki’s thigh. Hiroki looked up as he felt Akihiko’s hard dick rubbing against his thigh. The thought of Akihiko desiring his body got Hiroki hornier and he began to bump up his hips to match Akihiko’s pace.

“I want…to touch you too,” Hiroki said, pulling on Akihiko’s trousers.

“You are driving me crazy,” Akihiko said as he got down on the floor and quickly unzipped his pants.

Akihiko put his hands around the waistband of his pants and pulled them down. Akihiko was now naked except for his boxers which were straining to accommodate his member. Akihiko pulled off his boxers too and stood in his naked glory in front of the already nude Hiroki. Akihiko climbed back on the bed and positioned himself on top of Hiroki, rubbing his own need on Hiroki’s. Hiroki’s hand came down to touch the warmth of Akihiko’s dick causing Akihiko to let out a low grunt.

“I love your touch on me,” Akihiko whispered before beginning to kiss and suck Hiroki’s neck.

Hiroki could feel sense slipping further and further away from him with each one of Akihiko’s kisses. For Akihiko, Hiroki seemed so precious, so divine that he wanted to treasure him and love him slowly. Hiroki’s hand began stroking Akihiko’s dick, trying to match the speed of Akihiko’s hand on his own. Hiroki felt immense pleasure racing through his body as Akihiko increased his speed a little more.

“Itou san! I am close,” Hiroki mumbled.

All of a sudden Akihiko’s hand stopped to Hiroki’s dismay. Hiroki pushed his hips up in an effort to regain the warmth of Akihiko’s fingers on himself but Akihiko would not give in.

“From today you call me Akihiko,” Akihiko stated.

“But Itou san…” Hiroki started.

“I won’t touch you unless you call me by my name Hiroki,” Akihiko teased.

Hiroki felt Akihiko’s weight shifting and when Akihiko began to push himself up, Hiroki placed his hand on Akihiko’s back, pulling him towards himself in desperation.

“Don’t leave Akihiko,” Hiroki uttered.

The sound of his name in Hiroki’s voice coupled with the wanton expression on that beautiful face was causing Akihiko to lose the little control he had on himself. His hand began to move with the aim to bring fulfillment to Hiroki. Hiroki moaned out his name again and again providing encouragement for Akihiko to continue.

“Aki…Akihiko…so good!” Hiroki screamed.

Akihiko could feel that he was close and hearing Hiroki shout out his name made it more difficult for him to control. Finally Hiroki’s hand pulled Akihiko closer and Hiroki let himself go in Akihiko’s hand. Akihiko looked on as Hiroki panted out his name, bringing him to the edge.

“Akihiko that made me feel really good. Did you feel good too?” Hiroki panted out while his hand brushed over Akihiko’s dick.

“Yes you made me feel so good,” Akihiko said as he let out the evidence of his need over Hiroki’s body.

Hiroki smiled before letting out a yawn and soon dozing off to sleep. Akihiko kissed Hiroki’s cheek and fetched a washcloth cleaning them both. Placing the washcloth in the laundry basket Akihiko climbed back into bed, pulling on a blanket around them both before falling asleep with Hiroki in his arms.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Hiroki was sitting beside Akihiko in the living room. Akihiko was flipping through channels on TV with one hand on Hiroki’s hand.

“I was thinking…” Hiroki began.

“Hmm. Go on,” Akihiko encouraged.

“It would be convenient if you gave me a copy of the house key in case I need to go out and buy something,” Hiroki suggested.

Akihiko looked at Hiroki for a moment before rejecting the option with a simple “No”.

Hiroki waited for a minute to process what Akihiko had said. Had Akihiko actually refused to give Hiroki a key to his house? Realization about the accuracy of his hearing struck him soon.

‘Of course he wouldn’t give me a key to his house. After all who am I to him?’ Hiroki thought.

‘Who are you to him? What about all the things you both did upstairs?’ Hiroki’s other side argued.

‘I was foolish to think I am special. He must do this with all the people who work in his house. In the end it was me who offered to sell myself to him for a night.’

‘That is all rubbish. He can touch you so shamelessly but when it comes to giving you a key to his house it’s a no-no?’

‘He probably thinks I am going to steal something from him.’

‘He wanted to have some fun. Now that it is done, he doesn’t want to extend this further.’

‘But why would he…?’

‘If he actually did any of that seriously then wouldn’t he have said something about it by now?’

‘You’re right about that.’

‘He does not want a reminder of that. The only way you can come out of this with some dignity is by acting like none of it happened,’ Hiroki’s other side concluded.

“Oh okay,” Hiroki forced a smile.

Hiroki felt humiliated. He couldn’t remember the last time he had felt this way. Although it may not have meant much for Akihiko, the way he had been touched and the way he had touched Akihiko had meant something special for him. He had never had the opportunity to date a girl since he never had enough money to go to the fancy places that girls like. Akihiko was the first person he had touched intimately and he was the first person who had touched Hiroki so intimately. Thinking about how it all possibly merely meant a few moments of fun for Akihiko filled Hiroki with a strange pain.

Hiroki got up to get away from Akihiko but Akihiko held his hand tightly preventing him from getting away. Hiroki tried to free his hand as tears threatened to reveal his pain. To Hiroki’s surprise, Akihiko pulled Hiroki on his lap.

“I won’t give you a key because I cannot let you leave me. Not even for a moment. You cannot imagine the terror I felt when you had gone out to the neighbour’s house. I am too weak to risk you leaving me again. I know this is incredibly selfish of me but I want to keep you all to myself. I cannot share you with anyone else anymore. You are too precious for me. I want you to be with me,” Akihiko stated.

Hiroki looked at Akihiko with tears flowing freely down his cheeks. He leaned in and placed a kiss on Akihiko’s cheek. Hiroki could feel his heart leap with joy. The tears that paved their path across Hiroki’s face were not tears indicating sadness but in fact tears of happiness. Having Akihiko say that he wanted Hiroki to be there in the house with him provided Hiroki with a sense of immense satisfaction.

“I love you Hiroki,” Akihiko confessed.

“I love you too,” Hiroki said hugging Akihiko.

Please tell me what you think in your reviews! :)
Copyright © 2015 Amikawrite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

glad you continued the story, but I can't understand what having a key has to do with Hiroki leaving him :huh:. I hope he isn't that controlling or it will mean bad things later on.

I'm curious...how do you say Aikhiko's name. can you spell it out phonetically?

Link to comment
On 02/01/2015 04:53 PM, Cannd said:
glad you continued the story, but I can't understand what having a key has to do with Hiroki leaving him :huh:. I hope he isn't that controlling or it will mean bad things later on.

I'm curious...how do you say Aikhiko's name. can you spell it out phonetically?

Well if you remember the first chapter, Akihiko has always been lonely since his parents were almost never there. He isn't controlling, he is just scared and he is still quite naive and so he is refusing to give Hiroki the key.

You pronounce it as A-ki-hi-ko. Ah-key-he-koh. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..