Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 929 Words
  • 9,729 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The House Always Wins - 28. Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

Heyho,

Well, Olivia is gone for a week. I had hoped to be there, to drop her off, but Michael's...umm...let's say ‘generosity', prevented me from doing so. I had just enough time to clean up a little, and say goodbye. I had hoped to talk to her in the car; she had clearly wanted to tell me something important this morning, and it was probably about Michael.

Speaking of whom... Diary, tell me. Are Michael and I headed for a quick, carnal fling, here? It sure appears that way. He's been... frisky, even when Olivia's not around. And I have to say; I wouldn't mind. I don't mind!

Let's not kid ourselves here: I want him. He's hot!

And so what if we mix business with pleasure a bit? It makes the time go by much faster, not to mention that it’s way more fun! By now he should know that I'm definitely not opposed to going there, not after that slutty stunt from this morning, lol!

I was actually glad that Tommy Jones, my first guy from high school, taught me so well. *blush*

It was damn hot, I can tell you that. I think I'll wear yellow only from now on. Michael said he thought I looked hot in it. Why not help things along a bit, huh? wink.png

He said that he was taking the week off, but that was only for Olivia's benefit. I find myself disappointed, though, because I'd like to spend time with him, alone, without having to fake the feelings he's causing inside of me.

Yes, diary, I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with him. And I accept that; I just wish it were a two way street. It'll be impossible, though. What would a guy like him want with a loser like me, huh? Sure, money can clean a guy up, no problem, but it would take a lot more than that to get him interested in me, beyond the physical side of things, something which he clearly wants.

*sigh*

Oh well, I'll take the physical part, then. At least that's something to think back on, when I'm out there on my own. But that's weeks away, still. Until then, I plan on enjoying every last minute of it. What is it mom always says; better to have loved and lived than to never have lived at all? Something like that, anyway.

If I end up hurt, or my heart is broken, at least I'll have lived this much.

Enough with the sadness now! It's time to take another shower (I only had time to quickly rinse my face; poor Olivia. I almost didn't dare kiss her goodbye, offering her the...umm...unspoiled cheek), and see what the day brings. Michael's not gonna be up here again until lunch time.
Maybe I'm going to go look for some stuff online, try to get my focus back on my studies. It'll give me something to do until Olivia comes h...

**********

The door to the bedroom opened and I looked up startled.

"Michael, I..." I stuttered when he came in. "I thought you were going to work?"

"Apparently," he said, cocking his eyebrow amused.
His eyes traveled my naked body as I was lying on my stomach, on the bed, writing; I'd stripped down to take the shower but then wanted to write down my thoughts.

He left the door opened and came to the bed, sitting down.

"So this is how you spend the day when I'm not here; I didn't know what I was missing."
I blushed and drew the covers over me. Grabbing thm, he pulled them away again, exposing me.

"Oh come on, after what we did an hour ago in there, playing coy doesn't work with me anymore."

"I thought you'd be going straight to work! I was about to go take another shower, no thanks to you."
He snickered and shrugged off the black leather jacket he wore, dropping it on the back of the bed, and sat down, and then laid down beside me.

"I said I was taking the week off."

"Yeah, but that was when Olivia..."
He was actually taking the week off? I looked at him, frowning.

"What? It's been years since I had some time off; I deserve a break."

"Sure," I said, "I'm not saying you don't. I just thought..."

"That was your first mistake; you thought," he said, winking. "What are you writing in there?" He nodded at the diary.

"Nothing special. Plans for the future."

"Can I read it?"
Nooooooooooooononono.

"Nah, it's just gibberish."
I put the diary under the bed. He shrugged and sat up and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Ehm... what are you doing?"
He took off the shirt and started on his jeans, lying back on the bed and raising his hips, pushing them off.

"What does it look like?" he asked, winking and dropping the jeans, including underwear, on the floor beside the bed.

"Michael..."
He rolled onto his side and worked himself underneath my upraised form; then he reached for the leather jacket and produced a string of condoms from its pocket; there were at least ten!

"We are going to enjoy ourselves. A lot. I'll fuck you now, long and slow, until you beg me to stop and then I'll fuck you some more; I couldn't wait to get her on that plane and get back here and start using these."

At that, he lifted up his head and kissed me, effectively silencing my somewhat shocked gasp.

Changed one line to better reflect the character.
andr0gene 2004-Present
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I wish they would open up more. I don't think Michael is playing anymore and he needs to let Jason know this but I am not finished with the chapters so he may do so in the future?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Was I as dense as Jason way back when?  If so, I musta missed a LOT in my late teen years - not that there was an older-and-wiser Michael going after me tooth and nail.  Or maybe there was, and I was too stupid to realize it?  Oh, well... 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..