Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 809 Words
  • 10,116 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The House Always Wins - 17. Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

It was 10pm when Michael came upstairs that night. Olivia was in her room, arranging a short trip to visit a friend of hers in Florida; she'd been on the phone for almost two hours now.

Michael said hello, to which I replied the same, absentmindedly, watching a show on TV. He disappeared for several minutes and when he came back, he had changed into casual clothes and he came over, sighing deeply as he sat down beside me.

"Busy day, huh?" I asked, glancing sideways.

"You have no idea. If you ever think about becoming an orthodontist, please reconsider; half the hotel is riddled with these guys for some convention, harassing everybody. 'May we see your overbite?'. Bloody idiots."

I began to laugh softly when he mimicked the voice of one of the orthodontists.

"It's not funny. We had to either send them away to another hotel, or comp the other guests, to prevent them from leaving."He continued nagging about the orthodontists for a while and I automatically tuned him out, something I'd been doing for years when my mom was in yappin' mode.

That's why I was almost startled to death when he brought his mouth close to my ear and spoke.

"I said; would you like a drink as well!"

"Jesus Christ, dude..." I hissed, hitting him none too gently. "You gave me a heart attack!"

"Good. Serves you right for not listening."

"Well, I was kinda watching this show here."
He grasped the remote and switched it off.

"Oh, you were watching something|? Really. And now you're not. How's it feel, hmm?"
He seemed to enjoy repeating my stunt on him from the other night, and I reached over to hit him again.

It wasn't on purpose, but the scene from that night almost played out exactly the same, only this time I dove onto him, figuring he'd try something like that again. As soon as I landed half way over him, and actually did get a hold of the remote, he grunted softly, not in the least because my knee kinda landed where a guy generally doesn't want it to land.

"Why you little..."

His long arms wrapped around me and he bent forward, dumping me onto the floor in one controlled motion, and, at the same time, he came off the sofa, and straddled me once again.

"Get off of me, you overgrown long streak of p..."
A hand closed over my mouth and he softly chuckled, shaking his head.

"You really need to watch that mouth of yours; the oral dirt flying from it at times, tsk tsk."

"Mm, mmmm mmm," I answered, under his hand, trying to pull it off.
He bent over, laughing.

"What was that?"
I repeated it.

"That's not very nice, telling me to fuck off. If I take my hand away, will you behave yourself?"
Hmprf. Alright. I nodded.

He slowly removed his hand, setting it beside my face. He hovered above me and it was like last night all over again. Sound; gone. This time though, he definitely did come closer, bringing his mouth to hover over mine.

"Fuck it," he whispered and covered my mouth with his.

This kiss was definitely different than any of the others we'd shared. He changed the whole dynamic when his tongue, endlessly long, wet, and warm, wiggled its way between my lips, past my teeth, searching for mine, and found it completely inactive because I didn't expect it.

He softly touched it, tasting, challenging, and my stomach made funny moves when he slipped in deeper, slowly beginning an exploration. I felt overwhelmed, queasy, and excited, and so totally taken by surprise that I didn't do anything and just went with it at first. Then, from there, it was like something else took over.

I buried my fingers in his hair when he deepened the kiss, something I hadn't thought possible, and I let my other hand slide up to his thigh, while beginning to kiss him back; he "mmm-ed' softly when I started to suck on his tongue, rubbing mine against it, and kissing him back.

He tasted very nice, and I opened wider, allowing him full access. I started rubbing his upper thigh, at which point he ended the kiss slowly but surely and sat up, staring down at me.

His lips glistened and were slightly swollen, and he licked the bottom one quickly, something that looked pretty damn hot to me. I wished he would kiss me again. I knew I could do way better than that!

"I work some have to do," he said, his voice sounding a little husky.
That didn't sound right.

"What!?"

"Work," he said, jabbing his thumb to the study.

I nodded and waited until he got off of me and had left.

What the hell had that been?

andr0gene 2004-Present
  • Like 19
  • Love 4
  • Haha 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5th line from the bottom needs a little fixing. Sorry if I overstepped but I saw the fub and thought I would say something :*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/04/2014 04:14 PM, ShadowDancer said:
5th line from the bottom needs a little fixing. Sorry if I overstepped but I saw the fub and thought I would say something :*)
It actually didn't, but I added a line to show that Michael is a bit off his rocker, lol!

He's affected by it, hence the grabled speech. Hope it's a bit more clear now?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..