Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,989 Words
  • 9,934 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The House Always Wins - 27. Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

Olivia found us the next morning, still lying in that same position. She softly touched my shoulder and pressed a finger to her lips, indicating to me to stay silent.

"I'll make some tea," she whispered, "but I'd like to talk to you."

I yawned and nodded and she left. I waited a few minutes, not wanting to give up the warmth of Michael holding me, but eventually, I picked up his arm and laid it on his side. Then I let myself roll off the sofa, softly landing on my hands and knees, got up, and headed to the kitchen.

A glance at the microwave clock told me it was a little after six; what was she doing up so early? I asked her while making coffee for myself; I’m not much for tea.

"I couldn't sleep all that well," she answered, fingering the ear of her cup, "I'm sure you noticed a bit of friction between my son and me, yesterday."

"Yeah, I wondered about that. I meant to ask Michael about it; what was going on?"

"We had a difference of opinion."

"About...?"

"You."

"Me?" I echoed. "What about me?"

"Jason, I know..."

"Good morning," Michael's voice came from the doorway. "What are you two doing up this early?"
He startled both Olivia and me, and I cursed softly.

"God, give us a heart attack, why don't you?"
He looked very sleepy and this was actually the first time I've ever saw him like that; his hair mussed up and the imprint of the pillow on his cheek. It looked kinda funny.

"Coffee?"

"Yes please."
I poured two cups and handed one to him, for which I received a peck on the cheek. Then I turned to Olivia while sipping the hot beverage.

"You were saying?"

"No, it's nothing important," she replied, sending a quick glance to her son, and I felt a bit of tension rising when Michael narrowed his eyes at her, just for a second or so.

"What time do you wish to leave, Mother?" he asked her, a bit gruffly, almost cutting her off.

"Michael!" I said, indignantly. "Let the woman drink her tea. What's with you, huh? Go take a shower or something."
I tried going for a smile from either of them, but neither even hinted at wanting to produce one. Michael even shot me an angered look

"Ooookay, don't mind me. I'll go take that shower, then."
I set my cup on the kitchen counter, and left.

**********

Michael came into the bedroom half an hour later, while I was getting dressed, and called my name. I called back from the closet, and he appeared in the doorway, unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'm taking her to the airport in half an hour."
He shrugged his shirt off of his shoulders and came in, looking around. I grabbed a clean shirt for him when he didn't seem to directly find something and grinned shyly when an eyebrow of his rose up questioningly.

"Makes you look younger," I explained, "especially with jeans."

"Hmm... are you going to dress me now?" He smiled and took the shirt, a blindingly white one.

"Hey, if I have to look at it, why not look at something nice?"

"In other words; what I usually wear you don't like?" He said it threateningly but his eyes twinkled humorously.

"Sure I do," I replied quickly. "I just like that one."
He shrugged and watched as I put on a thin sweater.

"What would you say if I said I'd like it if you wore..."
He looked around until he found something in my section. He reached up and touched the pile of new shirts, taking one from the middle.

"...this one? I think yellow would look good on you."
I rolled my eyes and took off the sweater.

"Fine, it's only fair, I guess," I said, snickering, and reached for the shirt. It was a dress shirt, a bit too formal, but hey, if he liked it, I wanted to please.

"Or better yet; just like that," he grinned, holding it back, "only jeans; works for me."
I blushed when he winked, and yanked the shirt out of his hand, putting it on, but he prevented me from closing all of the buttons by taking a step toward me, and sliding his arm around my waist.

"What's the rush?"
His eyes fixed on my mouth.

"Stop it, there's no time. We have to go, soon!"
He smiled and slowly shook his head.

"There's no hurry. Mmm, you look bloody hot in that shirt."
He brought up his other hand and thumbed a nipple, hidden under the soft fabric, and I bit my lower lip, looking up.

"Look at that," he whispered softly, "so willing...I could take you right now, and you’d let me, wouldn’t you?"

I grinned shyly. So what if I did? I liked him. I don't mind showing that, once I know it's reciprocated. Besides, it made me horny, thinking of what he’d do with me.

Bringing up my hand I touched his chest, burying my fingers in the soft short hair. He let the arm behind me slide down to the small of my back. I looked up expectantly and he smiled down on me; he didn't make any indication of trying more.

My hand traveled down to his belly, where the muscles contracted as soon as I reached the area below it, and halted there, tickling the mystery trail with the tips of my fingers. A sound escaped his lips and he half closed his eyes when I stuck out my tongue and licked one of his nipples. We both seemed to enjoy that a lot; I knew I did. Especially when he rapidly rubbed just the tip of his tongue over mine. I tried it with him.

His other hand shot up and grabbed my neck, and he pulled me up, covering my lips with his wide opened mouth for a loose hot kiss that had my ears popping. His teeth softly bit my lips as he gently forced me backwards until the back of my knees contacted with a low stool. I heard him opening his zipper, and sucked harder on his tongue, which he had plunged deep between my lips.

He moaned softly against my mouth and tried to pull back, but I wouldn't let him. He moaned a little louder, then growled threateningly, and I finally released it, and snickered when he threw me a heated look.

"If you want something to suck on," he whispered hoarsely, "I have something you might like a bit more."
He pushed me down onto the stool, effectively putting me level with his crotch as he pulled his erect cock out.

I let my hand travel up on the inside of his leg and looked up when he gently cupped the back of my head. He nodded silently when my hand reached him and touched his balls through the fabric. I hadn't seen him from this close yet and I admired him as he slowly inched it towards my waiting mouth. He was uncut, which I’d never seen before.

‘Wow," I whispered softly, smelling him. Pure male scent entered my nostrils, musky and erotic.

"You like that?" Michael whispered back.

I nodded slowly as he pulled the foreskin back. It was almost a mesmerizing experience to see the deep purple tip appear. A drop of clear liquid pearled from the small opening as I did that, and it eventually dripped down onto my jeans. Above me, Michael hissed softly when I stuck out my tongue and licked it, catching the next drop.

The hand behind my head gently pulled me forward, and I took him between my lips, whirling my tongue over the slick tip. Then he slowly entered me until he hit the back of my throat, and I started to suck as he pulled back.

He tasted really good, and I went down on him again for another taste, repeating it several times, each time taking him in a bit deeper. Then I let him escape and traveled down the base, licking his hard shaft, and then up once more, returning him to my throat. He started rocking his hips and moaning softly; his breathing grew heavy and then louder each time he lodged himself deeper.

I brought up my free hand and touched my nipple. It sent a little shock through me and I sighed - I was so turned on; god this was good.

Back when I had first met a guy, he'd taught me how to please him like this; it was the one thing I wasn't inexperienced at. I was glad he had done that, because Michael clearly enjoyed it, whispering dirty words to me between moans.

"Bloody hell," he breathed, "slow down; you’ll make me come…"
I let him escape reluctantly and looked up while he slowly jerked himself off. The hand on the back of my head pulled gently and I rose, and he caught my mouth, hungrily kissing me.

Blood thudded in my ears as his tongue roamed freely and he moaned against my mouth.

"This feels bloody good," he breathed, licking the tip of my nose, my lips. "You look so damn hot, with your hair all wet and that shirt. I'm buying all the yellow ones in town..."

He kissed me once more, hotly rubbing his tongue against mine. Then he pushed me down on the stool again, and directed me to his cock, brushing my half opened lips with the tip. Clear fluid oozed steadily from the tip, slicking my cheek before he returned it to my mouth, pushing his hips forward. He slipped between my lips again, directing the speed by returned his hand to the back of my head.

I wanted to go a little faster, but he steadily fucked my mouth, not allowing it. After about five minutes of that, he started to breathe heavier and whispered that he was about to come. I started sucking harder now, and the hand behind my head moved to my shoulder.

When he was ready, he pulled out and jerked himself off while I waited for the crowning achievement of my work. It jetted out in long thin strands of white, landing on my tongue, my cheek and all the way to my ear, my chest and on the new shirt. He tasted great, and I tried to catch more as his orgasm wound down, taking over when he let go of himself.

He twitched sensitively and moaned when I took him in my mouth again, enveloping him with warm wetness, to catch the last few drops, finally letting him escape.

"Wherever you learned how to do that, remind me to send him a thank you note; my god, that was unbelievable," he panted, softly laughing and blowing out some deep breaths.

I blushed and he pulled me up, surprising me by capturing my mouth for a deep probing kiss and ‘Mmm-ed' softly, contently, when he tasted himself. He licked some of it from my chin, returning to my mouth and I savored it, softly sucking on his tongue.

Then he softly growled as he looked at his watch.

"Damn, I have fifteen minutes left to get ready!"
Shit! I looked down at myself, making a face at him.

"Thank you; and I just showered. These were clean clothes!"

"Your own fault once again," he winked.
He took off his shirt and pants, leaving them on the floor in a heap, and his boxers followed.

"Take care of these for me, will you; I'm going to take a quick shower."

"What about me? I can't go to the airport like this!" I exclaimed.

"You can't go then, now can you?"
He sent me a positively smug look, like he was very pleased with himself and left for the bathroom.

Changed some wording, added/removed a few things.
andr0gene 2004-Present
  • Like 22
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a jerk!!! He did that on purpose to keep Jason from being around Olivia while taking her to the airport!!! It was a great scene  but still, what a jerk!!! I knew Olivia had done some snooping  though. You gotta watch sneaky mothers. Lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..