Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sex, Money, and Fame - 7. Chapter 7- Seeing Red

Caroline would never tell anyone that she watches porn. However for being horny as hell, she was rather picky about her porn. She can’t stand amateur porn. If she can see the camera guy in the shot or hear the static, she can’t get off.

She likes good plot lines but hates when the foreplay drags on too long. Tonight a certain title has caught her attention.

Preppy brunette fucks black lesbian mechanic for payment.

It wasn’t the best quality, but the mechanic had hair like Desdemona.

Desdemona would make a hot mechanic.

The young brunette bends over on the hood of the car, and begs the mechanic to spank her.

Whoa, that’s hot.

The mechanic grabs her and slams down, gets down on her knees...oh.

Caroline moves her fingers around in her vagina, her body jerks when her fingertips hit just at that right spot.

She looks up at the ceiling, as she hears the moans through her headphones. She envisions Desdemona’s body above her. That its Desdemona’s fingers fucking the shit out of her. Her legs jerk, envisioning Desdemona’s hot breath on her chest.

She lets out a yelp as shudders run down around her body. She keeps her fingers in for a few more seconds, to enjoy the aftershocks.

God, she loves porn.

***

Caroline didn’t usually party with her brother. The two really didn't have much in common. Jesse always got straight A’s. While Caroline would cut class to smoke weed in the bathroom.

So they don't usually hang out.

But tonight was Riley’s birthday party. So the siblings drove together.

Caroline and Jesse entered Desdemona’s apartment to hear the music already blasting and people already blasted.

“Whoa.” Jesse grasps walking away from her to Justin, “Is that a keg?”

Caroline walks up. She had never seen a keg in real life. How...americano. But then she turned Desdemona, drinking a beer with her childhood best friend.

“Happy Birthday,” She told Riley.

Riley smiled and hugged her, “Glad to see you.”

Caroline then hugged Desdemona. Though Desdemona didn’t return it.

Riley gave this funny look as he walked off.

“I wrote something,” Caroline says. “I really want you to hear it.”

Desdemona puts her beer down, “Sure.”

Caroline pulls out her phone, but overhears her brother giggle.

Yea, giggle.

She looks over at her brother standing a bit too close to Darla.

“You went to Stanford?” He asks, “That’s amazing.”

“Pre-law.” Darla says fiddling with her cup, “My parents are lawyers. So there was a lot of study, study, study time. But I got 1570.”

“1580” Jesse raises his beer bottle, “I was a...overachiever.”

“Me too,” Darla raises her cup to his bottle.

“So you got a 1570 and you are drop dead beautiful,” Jesse smiles, “Wanta get marry?”

Caroline gagged. What was Jesse doing?

Darla just laughs. Caroline looks back to Desdemona.

Desdemona has cocked an eyebrow, probably taking notice of them too.

“What was there you wanted me to hear?” She asks Caroline, changing the subject.

Caroline turns back to her phone, “My mind races without a finish line. Storm clouds form and I see red. I open my mouth to scream but…”

“Beer Pong!” Justin yells, “Who wants to play?”

Jesse swoops in and grabs Desdemona’s arm, “Come partner.”

Jesse drags Desdemona off, leaving Caroline by herself.

Desdemona and Jesse walk to the table and grab ping pong balls.

“She never going to fuck you.”

Caroline turns around to see Darla standing behind her with her red solo cup.

“What?” Caroline smirks.

“Desi. She’s never going to fuck you.” Darla says, “Those two are way too close.”

Jesse sinks a ball into one of Justin and Riley’s cups. Desdemona high fives him.

Caroline shifts, pretending she doesn't know what Darla is talking about.

“Desi is loyal to her friends. So. You’re off limits.” Darla goes on, “Even so, she only likes big boobs.”

Caroline looks down at her, barley filling a B-cup, chest.

God, does she want to punch Darla in the face.

She looks over at Darla’s stuck up nose, trying to act all superior. But Caroline had gone to school with plenty of “Darlas”. Caroline takes a breath.

“I guess you should use them now, before those boobs begin to snag and wrinkle.” Caroline smirks.

***
After Jesse passes out the couch, sandwiched between Riley and Justin. Caroline taps on Desdemona’s shoulder.

“Mind if we go talk?” Caroline asks as a slow song plays through the speakers.

“Sure.”

In Desdemona’s bedroom, they can still hear the music. Caroline looks around to see if Darla’s in sight. She puts her hand on top of Desdemona’s arms.

“Dance with me, please?”

Desdemona scoffs, and takes Caroline’s hands.

Caroline steps on her toes but Desdemona doesn't mind. Desdemona calmly and easily glides their feet together.

“You’re good on your feet.” Caroline said trying to focus.

“Well I am a professional.” Desdemona says, “So you wanted me to hear something?”

Caroline curls her hand around Des’s neck and holds up her phone.
“Seeing Red.” Caroline begins. “My mind races without a finish line. Storm clouds form and I see red.”

They take one step forward, then two steps back.

“I open my mouth to scream but no sound comes out. An unfulfilling climax.
Seeing red.”

One step forward, then two steps back. The corners of Desdemona’s mouth rise slightly.

“I fear, one day I will let my rage out and my eyes will be red. An innocent hand will reach out and I will impulsively bite it off.”

Desdemona curls her lip and raises her eyebrows. Caroline feels her breath to her cheek. So much that it makes it hard to read. Caroline moves closer to read the phone better. She feels Desdemona’s discomfort, but neither says anything.

“Seeing red. I fear, if one person saw what was inside, a hundred would turn on me.

Seeing red. Seeing red.”

One step forward, two steps back.

“Please rain down on me, so that the water will cool me down.”

She feels Desdemona’s cheek brushed up against her neck.

“Lock me up in the dungeon. Make me scream until I breathe out silence.
Seeing red.”

One step forward, two steps back.

“Until my mind crosses the finish line.”

Caroline finishes, and pulls back.

“I love that,”Desdemona says, stopping the dance.“You’re finally showing your darkness.”

“I knew you would get it.” Caroline says, almost breathless.

“It’s like I’m locked in a dungeon too,” Desdemona says. “And I’m only let out to...perform to be whatever show pony I need to be. Then it’s back in the dungeon.”

“Well, I’m in the dungeon with you.”

Desdemona narrows her eyes. She moves her left hand from Caroline’s back. She steps back to spree Caroline free. Caroline twirls, still holding Desdemona’s other hand. She spins and then rolls into Desdemona’s arms. Desdemona grabs her waist and dips her. Her long hair flips back and her leg pops off the ground.

Desdemona can’t help to smile, seeing the joy in Caroline’s eyes. Their eyes lock. Desdemona raises Caroline’s body back up.

They stare at each other. And Caroline melts in her arms. She swears that the souls are connecting. For real. So she pushes forward kissing Desdemona’s beautiful lips.

For a second their lips touch, and there was a spark of magic. For a second, Caroline thought her dream was going to come true.

But then Desdemona pulls back and looks out the open door.

“I hope nobody saw that.” Desdemona panics.

“Would that be so bad?”

“Yes,” Desdemona says. “Don’t you realize, how many people's lives can be affected?”

“So it’s because of Darla?”

“Darla. Jessie. There are other people, whose lives are affected by my actions so it doesn't matter what I want.”

What I want?

“But what do you want?” Caroline asks, confused.

Desdemona sits down on her bed and puts her hand over her face, taking a deep breath.

“I want us to be friends.” Desdemona finally says. Though unconvinced.

Copyright © 2021 Another Gay Writer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Please comment and review! Feedback means so much to me.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

I'm curious. I know the way I develop my characters might be considered a little odd, but I'm wondering how other people develop theirs. So, say you have a plot line for a story you want to write, and you know that one character has to be a mage, or a cop, or whatever. How do you go about deciding what that person will be like, what his personality is like, how he'd respond to things?
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..