Jump to content
    BellaMuerte
  • Author
  • 1,589 Words
  • 1,025 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Ghost and Snow - 3. Chapter 3

This is the end. Yes, it's short, but i don't have total confidence in my writing just yet, but the whole idea of the story is there, I hope someone enjoys this. Would really love any feedback you can give! Thank you.

Gerard was sitting in the middle of Frankie’s bed still clutching the pillow.
The room was dark, and the only light was the light from the street lamp outside.
He had never told anyone that this was his best friends house, that this was the love of his life’s house. All the story’s that were told to him about “Frankie” the boy, ripped through him every time someone uttered the words.

He still loved him, he came to the conclusion that he always would.
The clock had struck 11 some time ago, and he was still sitting in the middle of the bed. Holding the pillow. Every few minutes he would swear he heard his name uttered close, or feel someone touching him.

His lips tingled as if someone were pressing their lips to them. He should be afraid that there was something wrong, that something was off. Or maybe he had finally gone insane being faced with this house, this room. But when he felt it he only closed his eyes and savored it. He was becoming convinced that Frankie was in there with him. If he told anyone that, they would tell him he was insane, he didn’t mind, he wanted to be near Frankie more than anything in the world.

“I miss you.” Gerard said whispering to the empty room.

The clock began to strike midnight. Flooding the house with the sound. It was Halloween. And something most well known to anyone that knew Frank, His birthday. the tattoo that was across his knuckles announced it to anyone who met him. Halloween, written across them.

Frankie jumped when the clock began to chime. Why did it frighten him? He was used to that stupid clock that seemed to never die. He was sitting next to Gerard, he gently let his hand slip through his hair, he seemed to feel it but it wasn’t bothering him. It was more like he wanted to feel it. Like he needed it.
Gerard whispered that he missed him, a tear slipped down his cheek.

Frankie missed him so much too. The chimes were ringing so he waited and when the last one sounded and the clock quieted.

“I miss you too.” He said through tears because he wanted to talk to him so badly, to touch him and be touched back.

Gerard’s eyes shot open wide, in a shocked expression.

“Frankie?” He said

“I love you Gerard." Frankie said

Gerard turned slowly to face the direction of the voice and the direction of what felt like fingers trailing through his hair. Green eyes and a beautiful smile that were surrounded with tear stained cheeks greeted him.

“Holy shit! Frankie!” Gerard said as he wrapped his arms around the very shocked boy that sat beside him.

“You see me? you can hear me, and you’re hugging me!” Frankie said.

“Yes.” Gerard said laughing out loud.

Not sure what else to do, Gerard pulled Frankie into his lap touching his face, running his hand through his hair and back down his cheeks. Tracing his lips with his fingers. He crashed his lips into Frankie’s kissing him eagerly, letting his tongue explore all the places he’d missed for so long. They clung to each other not knowing why exactly they could, but not caring in the slightest.

“I missed you so much, I love you so much.” Gerard whispered

“ I do too.” Frankie said pulling him back into a kiss.

They sat there for hours murmuring about Gerard's life, and love and what could possibly be going on. How long could it last? Neither knew, but they did know that all of the feelings they had had for each other were still intact. It felt as if time had rewound itself and nothing had changed. All was right in the world. They clung to each other and began to kiss slowly at first, and then with more neediness.

Frank's hand slid down to his pants sliding under the waistband unbuttoning them. He shifted a little but didn’t leave Gerard’s lap. His hand gripped the flesh underneath and he began to slowly stroke him.

“Fffrankie, oh , ffrank, this isn’t rright. What are you doing?” Gerard was trying hard to pull away but Frankie held him close.

“Baby, I can feel you, I miss you, I don’t know how long this will last, I don’t even know why I’m here, why I’m real, how I can feel you, but I do, and I want to be with you while I can, I want to feel you, I want to make love to you, we never made love, we never had the chance, please. Just be with me, just be mine, for me, just love me.” He said holding Gerard’s eyes with his.

He continued pleading with his eyes, in silence. Gerard wanted this more than he could explain but he wanted Frankie back he wanted to keep him, but he wasn’t sure he would be able to, while he was letting all the questions envelope him, Frankie’s other hand began to trail along his skin. He continued to stroke him, feeling Gerard’s heart speed up and he was panting under him.

“Please, Gerard, just let me be with you.” Frankie said in a whisper.

He kissed his lips again hoping it would encourage gee to stop asking questions. He slipped himself off of the warmth of his lap and slid his pants from his legs taking in the site of his lover, he sighed pulling him closer. They made love for the first time. Screaming each others name in the stillness of the empty house.

“Thank you, I love you so much.” Frank said brushing his lips up against Gerard’s ear.

Gerard gripped him in his arms,

“Thank me? Thank you, baby, I missed you so much. I have never felt anything like that in my life. Please don’t leave me again, I don’t think I can be here if you go.” He said staring deep into his eyes, a tear slid down his cheek. Frankie snuggled as close to him as he could.

“I don’t want to, I want to stay here with you forever. But I don’t think I can.”

They held each other not letting go even to shift or get comfortable. Gerard’s eyes grew heavy and he fought it with all him might burying his nose into Frankie’s hair. Not wanting sleep to take him away. But sleep won against his desperate fight.

Frankie smiled, “You sleep baby, you just sleep, and I’ll watch you as you do.” He said

“You, how are you here?" A voice boomed interrupting Gerard’s sleep.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up, Frankie still lay next to him.

“It was you! You did this! You are the reason he has been trapped her, It was you that took him away from me!” Gerard’s voice rose with his anger.

Frankie sat up then his mouth gaping open when he saw the figure that was glaring at him, the same that Gerard’s yelling was aimed at.

“Dad?” he said. His dads harsh voice softened, “Frankie, I’m so sorry, I was stupid and angry and I hate myself for what I did," tears filled his eyes as he spoke. "I would trade places with you if I could, I wish I could make this right.” He said

“I forgive you, I always forgave you.” Frank said.

“I would trade places if I could.” The man said again, and sank to his knees in front of the ghost of his son.

He pulled the boy from the bed against his shuddering body, his tears landing in his boy’s hair.
A flash of light flooded the room, too bright to look into, Gerard felt his head spin and He was fainting. Falling.

“Frankie!” He tried to say.

“Make it right.” Began to echo in his head and then nothing, blackness.

Gerard sat up with a start the sun streaming through the window. Lying beside him was Frankie. He was sound asleep, and he looked the same. He looked as if he were real. He kissed his cheek and his eyes fluttered open.

“Gerard? I’m still here?” he said his eyes mirroring Gerard's bewilderment.
“Yes, holy fuck! Yes.” Gerard said as he wiped the hair from in front of Frankie’s eyes. “Is this real?” he finished.

“Well, all I know is I’m very hungry and I haven’t been hungry for 4 years!”

Gerard pulled him up from the bed and they walked downstairs together. Frank grabed his guitar, as he passed it. and they walking to the front door, Gerard opened it. Frankie hesitated, he was afraid it would be like it always was. He had tried to walk through this door countless times, only to find himself back in his bedroom. What if it happened this time too, what if he wasn’t back?

Gerard shoved him through the door, and the son hit his face as he stood in the yard. It was real, he was out, and he was alive. Somehow his dad had traded places, has taken it back. There was no making sense of what had happened, but it had, and that had to be enough.

“I love you.” He said laughing as the reality hit him.

“I love you too, and you will never leave me again.” Gerard said ruffling his hair playfully.

“No I never will.” They began walking towards Gerard’s apartment, their home. Not even death could separate them.

The End~

thank you so much for reading! If you did! :)
©Copyright(1997) BellaMuerte AKA: crazyluv4mcr; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great end to the story. I strongly advise you to find an editor to polish the story and it will be something to be truly proud of, not that it isn't now but with a little work it could be a lot better.

Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 05:54 PM, Nephylim said:
Great end to the story. I strongly advise you to find an editor to polish the story and it will be something to be truly proud of, not that it isn't now but with a little work it could be a lot better.
thank you :)
Link to comment

I liked it. I enjoyed the story. But I have to say that I didn't have total utility. It's like driving a car that's slow but you know that it can go faster, but it won't go faster because something is missing or something. Don't misunderstand. It was a good story, but it could have been a great story:).

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..