Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 5,603 Words
  • 2,699 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The In Between - 4. Tension and Torque

04 ~Tension and Torque~


They laid there for a while, not speaking. Jordan liked it, liked the feel of Brandon pressed up next to him. All his previous sexual encounters had a hurried, cold feel to them. Undress, fuck, then leave. But this, lying in bed, cuddling and the occasional slow, unhurried touches were nice.

Eventually Brandon got up and found a menu for a Chinese place that delivered, and they ate in bed, using chopsticks and making a mess, occasionally feeding each other bites of food.

Brandon smiled as he offered Jordan a piece of chicken. This was cool. Again, if this was what having a boyfriend was like, he was all for it.

He was still lying in bed, Jordan next to him as afternoon lengthened into early evening. Jordan showed him some of the brochures for apartments he had picked up. Brandon was flipping through one when Jordan casually asked him what he had done that morning.

"Visited Nikki," Brandon said. "She should be out of the hospital by the end of the week. She was in x-ray while I was there, so I talked to Dalaja."

"How is she?"

"Holding up well." Brandon glanced down at the glossy pages of the brochure, then closed it and set it aside carefully. "Dala and I talked about Reverse Enabling."

Jordan was quiet for a moment, rearranging his brochures in a neat stack before he spoke again. "I didn't know that was something you were interested in."

"It would be hard to find out if it was something I was interested in, seeing as I didn't know about it."

"Reverse Enabling is something that is more about theory, Brandon, rather than anything that has any practical use. I didn't really see where you would care about it one way or another."

"That's bullshit. You should have told me."

"I know," Jordan admitted. "I didn't want to."

"Because of Charion. Because you knew that I would want to use it to go there and find Leia."

"Yes. And you can't."

"The hell we can't. You just don't want to."

"Bran, Reverse Enabling is not something you can do lightly. It's hard, it's difficult and it's advanced Enabling. I can't do it."

"Yes you can," Brandon insisted. "Dalaja said-"

"Dalaja doesn't know. Listen to me. Think of what you are asking from me. I am not strong enough to Enable us into another dimension. I'm not even sure if it is really possible. It's not one of our Creations, it belongs to someone else."

"Of course it is possible," Brandon said. His voice held an edge of excited confidence that Jordan found slightly worrisome. He had obviously been thinking of this a bit since talking to Dalaja. "If Keith is behind this, which is pretty much a given at this point, then he would have had to get Leia across. And remember how he is recruiting? Or even if it is a trap, like you said, he would make sure there was a way for other people to get over there. Maybe just people like us, Creators and Enablers."

"Say we do get over there. How are we going to get back?"

"I'm sure there is a way. Keith has popped up over here several times after Leia's disappearance."

Jordan shook his head. "You don't see. There are too many maybes here, too many unknown variables. It's too fucking dangerous, Bran, and that's the last word. I won't do it."

Brandon stared at him, his eyes dark. He didn't say anything and his face held an expression that Jordan couldn't identify. Jordan watched silently as Brandon got up out of bed and left the room. A few minutes later, Jordan could hear the distant sound of a shower being turned on.

Jordan sighed in disappointment. He and Brandon had just shared their first real sexual encounter and now, looking back, he would have a memory of an argument almost immediately following. He got up, dressed and gathered up the boxes of leftover Chinese and threw them away. He changed the sheets on Brandon's bed and made it up before leaving the room. He sat down in his room, looking over the apartment choices while waiting for Brandon to get out of the shower so he could take one.

By the time Brandon got out of the shower, Jordan had narrowed his decision down to two possible apartments. He would call Dylan later and get his approval for whichever one he chose. Then he could sign the lease sometime that week and move in as soon as the apartment became available. It was a good plan. It would be good to be away from Brandon a little bit. Things were getting a little too complicated for his liking.

He stood up and went to go take a shower. Brandon had used up all the hot water, but Jordan found he didn't mind the cold.

~~~

Brandon went for a walk. If he ever wanted to go anywhere, he almost always had to rely on a ride from his friends, public transportation, or walking. So he was quite accustomed to depending on his feet to take him wherever he needed to go. Since he didn't have a specific destination in mind, he just walked down the street into town, wandered around aimlessly, then came back.

At first he just wanted to burn off some of his anger. He had known Jordan wouldn't be crazy about the idea Brandon was presenting, but he had hoped to persuade him to the point where Jordan could admit his idea had merit and maybe consider it. He hadn't expected Jordan to outright refuse it.

That really pissed him off. So much for being a team.

He passed the park and took a break there, climbing on top of the domed jungle gym. It was empty at the park, not many children out running around on a cold Saturday evening. The hard metal wasn't really that comfortable, but Brandon laid back anyway and stared at the darkening gray sky.

Jordan didn't want to go after Leia. That was the bottom line. Didn't care that she was out there, in trouble, wanting help. Needing help. Didn't care that he had found a way to go and find her. Just didn't fucking care.

Brandon tugged on his hair in frustration. Why the fuck had Jordan gone and told him all that stuff about Leia still being alive if he was just going to force them to abandon her there wherever she was? It would have been better to believe she was dead rather than to know she was out there, somewhere that he couldn't go.

There was no way to get across that barrier in between the worlds or realities or wherever the hell she was. Not without Jordan's help. Keith might be able to do it, since it was his Creation, but Brandon was pretty sure he would rather cut his own hands off before allowing Keith to touch him again.

Brandon wound his hands tighter into the strands of hair, pulling a little harder. It actually felt a little good, sending a slow burn up through his scalp. He twisted his fingers harder and pulled again. He could feel a couple of strands breaking and being pulled free. He released his hair and brushed away the stray strands wrapped around his fingers. Then he gripped his hair again. The more he pulled, the more he felt his anger drain away, allowing him to think clearly.

Jordan had refused to work with him to get Leia back. That was fine. He wasn't the only person who could say no. If Jordan wouldn't work with him to find Leia...

...then he wouldn't work with Jordan on anything at all. Even building a relationship. If that was what it took, then that would be what he would take.

When Brandon returned, his feet sore and his anger having cooled to a tired bitterness, he saw that Jordan's car was gone. Good. He went inside and checked in with his dad who was sitting in a half-awake state in front of the television. There was an open beer bottle on the table next to him and Brandon couldn't stop staring at it. He was never a fan of beer, he could barely stomach the taste, but just seeing the bottle standing there, condensation forming on the cool glass, made Brandon's stomach clench. A drink would be so very helpful right now, would calm his overly frantic mind and cool the frustration, the angry hurt.

He went up to his room. He had three well concealed places he was relatively sure his parents hadn't been able to find. Under his dresser, behind the light fixture in his closet and in the uncharted depths of his sock drawer.

Just one drink. Just one couldn't hurt anything, could it?

Because he knew he couldn't stop himself if he started the direction of his dresser or his closet, he sat on the bed instead, turned his back so he was facing the headboard and did his homework for the weekend. When that was over, he got out his sketchbook and drew. Drew Leia, over and over and over, in as many different ways as he could think of, as he could remember. Drew her in the classroom where they used to have anatomy, drew her in her bedroom, playing her X-box, drew her sitting in that room, at the piano.

She had played Tubular Bells on the piano. He remembered it from the movie The Exorcist. They had all watched it at his house after school one day. Sophie had picked it up and Brandon blackmailed her into letting him and Leia and Alexis watch it in return for not telling his parents on her. He had been twelve. When Linda Blair had crab walked down the stairs, opening her blood filled mouth, he and Alexis had screamed and clutched each other, but Leia jumped to her feet, pointed at the screen and crowed, "That is so cool! Play it again!"

Leia had always scared him a little bit after that.

God he wanted a drink. He was dying for one. He could feel himself sweating. He looked down at Leia, her serene expression that his pencil had wrought on her face, and clutched the comforter under his hands. He was being ridiculous. All he had to do was go to his dresser. He had Chartreuse there, one of his favorites. No one would know. He couldn't get drunk off what he kept here. Just a sip, just a little shot of it. He could already fucking taste it, it would be so sweet.

He heard the rumble of a car outside, the cough of an engine dying. He took a brief break from his work, sitting very still as he heard footsteps ascend the stairs. He waited for them to bypass his room and couldn't figure out if he was relieved or anxious as he heard them pause outside his room, then the gentle knock against the door.

"It's open," he called out.

Jordan came in. "Hey," he said, and Brandon could hear the tightness of his voice, a sign that he was uncomfortable. Oddly enough, that made Brandon feel better. But now was the time to stand firm, make his position clear.

"Have you changed your mind in regards to what we discussed earlier?" Brandon asked.

"No."

"Then get out."

"No." Looking up, Brandon could see Jordan shifting uncomfortably. "I need for us to talk. I need you to understand why I don't want to do this."

Brandon didn't answer. He turned the page; it was paining him to look at Leia's face while talking to Jordan. He began to sketch.

Jordan apparently took Brandon's silence as a sign he was willing to listen and began to talk. "Listen to me and think about this. One, we don't know how to get back once we get there. We can't just flash in, take Leia and leave. Once we get there, we are stuck in a foreign world without having any idea of how to get out. Also, this is Keith's project. We said it before, it has Keith stamped all over it. He's a powerful Creator, Bran. Look at what he managed to Create. A portal, a link in between worlds, and a frighteningly accessible one. That's big time stuff, stuff that I don't know if we can go up against. And finally, it's Keith. And when you and Keith are in the same place together, bad things happen. He has some weird kind of control over you-"

"He does not!" Brandon protested hotly. Keith meant nothing to him.

"Yes, he does, and it's dangerous, because you don't even realize it. Look at your sketchpad, look at who you are drawing."

Taken aback, Brandon lifted up his pencil and realized he had been sketching Keith's face. He dropped the pencil and ripped the page out. Goddamn it. "I can take care of myself in regards to Keith."

"The last time you took care of yourself, you ended up with him, drunk out of your mind and halfway on your way to getting raped."

"That is fucking unfair!" Brandon exploded, getting to his feet. "I had nothing to do with that! All I did was go to a party."

"Instead of staying at the house, which would have kept you safe," Jordan said. Brandon briefly noticed he had taken a defensive stance, his hands on his hips, his feet planted. "You went to that house. You went to a party he was at, a party that you didn't even know was happening until you got there. You are drawn to him, Brandon; you couldn't stay away if you tried. That's why this is so fucking dangerous. If he is there, you are going to find him, you are going to go to him. It's like a force of nature, it's unavoidable. And when he does find you, what then? I'm not always going to be around to unlock doors, Brandon. You need to take factors like these into consideration before you go rushing into things and make foolish decisions."

"That is so typical of you, isn't it?" Brandon said. His hands clenched into fists.

"What?"

"This. You rationalize everything so it fits the way you want it to. These are theories, not facts, as you like to point out. And you just twist them until they suit whatever you want to accomplish."

"You are just fucking impossible to reason with," Jordan said, sounding exasperated. "You won't even listen to me. You are so stuck on Leia and this stupid game, Brandon, you're obsessed with it!"

"You said that you had wished you were able to intervene, before Leia had killed herself. Now you are given a chance to intervene, both of us are, and you won't take it. Because you are too fucking scared!"

"It isn't a matter of being scared. It's a matter of doing what is best for both of us. I'm trying to keep us safe Brandon."

"Fuck safety. How safe do you think she is there?"

"Bran-"

"How would you feel Jordan, if it was your friend Sam there, asking for help? Or Mattie? Or your mom?"

Jordan felt himself grow cold, like someone had shot ice water through his veins. "Don't do that Brandon," he said tightly. "Don't even go there. That is so fucking unfair."

"What is unfair, is that my friend is there, begging for help, begging, Jordan. Leia never begs. And you won't let me go to her." Brandon's eyes spilled over with tears he didn't even realize he was withholding. "All I want to do is help her and you won't let me."

"I'm not going to change my stand on this."

"You're heartless," Brandon whispered.

"And you're manipulative," Jordan snapped back. "We can go around like this all day. I have better things to do."

"So do I." Brandon stood up. "So here's my final say on it. You don't help me, I don't help you. I don't help you find Keith or Elizabeth, I don't help your cop friends track them down, I don't hand over the game, and I don't Create anything. Period."

Jordan crossed his arms, scowled. "That's childish, Brandon. And that's not going to help her."

"Well, neither is sitting here on our asses, which is basically what you are suggesting!"

Jordan closed his eyes, stood still for a moment. Brandon had the distinct suspicion that he might be counting to ten. When he opened them again, they looked tired and resigned and Jordan shrugged kind of helplessly. "Okay then."

Brandon blinked. "What do you mean, okay?"

"I mean okay. If you can figure it out, if you can find a way to make this work, I'll do it." Jordan sighed and lifted his hands. "I'm tired of butting heads with you." He turned and left the room.

Brandon watched him go with a low ball of anxiety in his chest. He had won his battle but at the same time, felt like he had lost terribly.

Brandon knocked on the door of Jordan's room. There was no response. He knocked several more times, his heart growing heavy. Jordan had to have heard him. He just wasn't answering.

He turned the knob and stepped inside. Jordan was already in bed and Brandon glanced at his watch. Eleven o clock. Still early for a Saturday night. He approached the bed and knelt down next to it, resting his chin on the mattress.

"What do you want?" Jordan's voice was tired in the darkness and Brandon was a little surprised that he had spoken first. He had wondered if Jordan was going to pretend to be asleep.

"Some of the stuff I said earlier... I probably shouldn't have said it. And I know that. But I was just mad."

"So was I."

"I know. And I hate that you're angry with me right now. I hate fighting with you."

"I don't like fighting with you either," Jordan said. "That's why I try so hard not to."

"I know," Brandon whispered.

"I would never ever use the people you love against you. I would appreciate it if you did the same," Jordan said.

"I promise," Brandon said miserably. "Christ baby, I am so sorry."

Jordan scooted back and held his sheets up so that Brandon could crawl in beside him. Brandon burrowed in close beside him and let Jordan stroke his hair, rub a hand along his back.

"I'm so desperate," Brandon whispered.

"I know," Jordan said. "And I stand by my word. I'll help you if you can find a way."

But I will not help you find the way. It was unspoken, but understood between them. Brandon didn't mind. He had enough to be satisfied with right now. He had a chance, at least, and Jordan was in his arms. It was all he needed.

The next day, Brandon sat in the living room, buckling up his boots and waiting for Alexis. Brandon was going to meet up with her for lunch while Jordan was out looking at apartments. After his small victory last night, he wanted to make full use of any sources of information he could and Alexis knew more about computers than anyone else he knew.

Jordan came down as Brandon was pulling the last strap secure. "Are you heading out?" Brandon asked.

"In a few minutes," Jordan said, pulling on a jacket. "Why?"

"There is something I want to tell you. It's important," Brandon said. His hands were sweaty and trembling. His heart was beating too fast. He was more terrified right now than he could ever remember being, even when he saw Nikki on the floor, bleeding, or saw Keith with a gun pointed at Jordan. But he needed to talk to Jordan, especially after last night. He needed to let Jordan know his feelings. That this was real. That he loved him. Jordan raised an eyebrow, but sat down next to him.

"Okay. What's up?"

Brandon wished Jordan wouldn't stare at him like that. Seeing those beautiful cerulean eyes staring at him made the words swell up in his throat, made it so much harder to push them out. He tried to smile.

"I just wanted to let you know something," Brandon started.

"Okay," Jordan said. His tone was neutral, his expression open and curious.

Brandon felt like there was a steel band compressing around his chest, almost like he was about to cry. He met Jordan's gaze and his words just left him, fell down into his stomach to rot there. He sighed in disappointment.

He was such a freakin' coward.

He couldn't say it. So he reached for an ink pen sitting on the table. Slowly, he printed the words on each fingertip. Then he held his hand up, so Jordan could see the message, carefully inked on his three middle fingers.

I love you.

Jordan read the message. Then he smiled slightly, and reached up, took Brandon's hand, and brought it to his lips, kissing the fingertips gently, smudges of still wet ink transferring itself onto his lips. Jordan moved his face up to kiss Brandon, arms coming up around his neck, Jordan holding onto him strongly, almost desperately.

Finally Jordan broke the kiss and leaned his head against Brandon's shoulder. He pulled the pen from Brandon's hand, then wrote something on his own fingertips.

I love you.

He held up his hand for Brandon to see, then pressed his fingertips against Brandon's, so the words met each other and kissed him again.

Brandon decided that in some cases, talking was severely overrated.

* * *

"So I wanted to know a little bit more about computer games," Brandon said.

"Like, which ones are good and which ones suck and stuff like that?" Alexis asked. She and Brandon were sitting in a booth at Alexis' favorite diner.

"No, not really," Brandon said. "I was wondering more like... how you make them. For a project. And I figured you would know. Remember that game you made up to help us study for finals last year?"

"That wasn't a real game, it was just a study program," Alexis said modestly, but she was smiling as she stirred her lemonade with her straw. "But what do you want to know?"

"Nothing specific. Just basics."

"Be a little bit more vague, will you?"

Brandon thought for a moment. He wasn't quite sure how to phrase his questions to get the information he needed without somehow cluing Alexis into what he was trying to figure out. It was bad enough that he and Jordan were getting sucked into this. He would be damned if he was going to get anyone else involved. "Okay," he finally said. "Say this is the situation. You have a small group of people, two or maybe three at the very most. Would they be able to make a game with that many people?"

Alexis nodded. "Yeah. A lot of things depends on the individuals involved, but if you have plenty of time and people who are really really knowledgeable, yeah, I guess so. They wouldn't be able to make, like a commercial venture or anything because you would need all sorts of stuff, like graphic artist and coders, project managers, marketers, etc." Alexis paused and gave Brandon a speculative look. "Are you thinking of going into graphic design? I think you would be really good at it."

Brandon shrugged. "I don't know yet. So you would need a lot of people to make a really advanced game that you wanted to sell?"

Alexis nodded. "Yes. But if someone wanted to do like a fan project or something, that might only require just a few people. That's what most people start out doing." Brandon nodded. A fan project. Well, that kinda made sense. A fan project for Leia.

"How would you go about doing this?"

"Doing what?" Alexis asked.

"Creating the game."

"Well, what kind of game would it be?"

"One that allows the user to move around and explore another place. That has really good graphics and sound."

"Well, obviously you would need someone who is good at graphics and someone who is good with sounds. And you'll need someone to do the coding for the game."

"So I would need several people."

Alexis shook his head. "Not necessarily. It just depends on a lot of things--skill level, the amount of time they are willing to invest in it, who is working on what." Alexis took a sip of lemonade, shifted as their waitress came over with their orders. "If you want really specific details, I'm going to need some more information. It's not like I'm going to steal your idea or anything."

Brandon figured if he ignored that, it wouldn't be quite the same as lying, so he let it go. "Well, how would someone write a game?" he asked.

Alexis had just taken a bite of her food, and he waited patiently for her to finish chewing before she answered. "Most people use C++, that's the programming language. But it depends on what the coder wants to use."

"Is a coder the person who writes the game?"

Alexis nodded. "Kinda. Coders usually work with a level designer to control what happens in the game. Coders can decide how much power the level designer gets in terms of designing the game, so they have to work together pretty closely. But if you want to look at it a certain way, then yes, a coder writes the game."

Brandon could feel his heartbeat inside his chest. He pressed a hand against it without really thinking. "So if I wanted to see the code for a game, what would I do?"

"You would need the source code, the original."

"Where would someone keep it?" Brandon asked.

Alexis blinked. "How the hell would I know? I would keep it on my PC, which is probably where I would do most of my coding." She gave him a suspicious look. "Brandon, you're not going to steal someone else's game are you? Without the creator's consent? Because if you do, I won't ever speak to you again."

No, I'm just going to see if I can jump through it to another world.

"No, Lexi, don't worry. Like I said, it's just for a project and I'm trying to figure out how things work. So most people do coding directly onto their own computer?"

Alexis shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. Unless they had some reason not to. It's easier and it makes sense."

Brandon digested that quietly, staring down at his plate, feeling a sense of heavy disappointment. That made sense. Creating a computer game on a computer. It made perfect fucking sense.

Brandon knew that to get over to where Leia was held, he would need an original copy of the game and if the original copy was on Keith's computer... Shit.

Well that was a bust. Brandon thought after a mildly confused Alexis had dropped him back off at his house. He was lying down on his bed, throwing a tennis ball up into the air and catching it on the way back down. According the Alexis, he needed the coding to get over there. For Jordan to Enable them. The coding was, in all likelihood, safely tucked away on Keith's computer. And God only knew where that was. Shit!

Brandon sat up and threw the ball across the room, angrily. It hit the wall and dislodged one of his posters, sending it falling to the ground. Fucking wonderful.

Jordan knocked on the door and came in, saw Brandon on the bed and leapt on top of him, kissing him. Brandon started slightly but quickly relaxed into the kiss, a little surprised to see Jordan taking such initiative.

Jordan pushed himself up on his elbows after a few long kisses, and grinned down at him. "Guess what?" he asked.

"What?" Brandon said.

"I now officially have my own place."

"Really?" Brandon said, raising his eyebrows. That was pretty fast, he thought finding an apartment would take time. He took advantage of Jordan's position by running his hands up inside his shirt. Jordan's skin was always so warm.

"Yeah, I had Dylan cosign the lease last night and dropped it off this morning. It's official. I've got keys and everything."

Brandon fisted a handful of Jordan's shirt and pulled him down, kissed him again. "So when are you moving in?" Brandon asked.

"Whenever I get packed. Probably next weekend. Hey, do you want to see it?"

"Sure."

Jordan drove him over and he and Brandon walked through. It didn't look like much to Brandon, he supposed it would look better once it had furniture and everything, but it was spacious and had lots of light.

"This is the living room and this here on the right is the kitchen," Jordan said, flipping on light switches. "Then you come down his hallway, and at the end is the bathroom, on this left is a bedroom, and then the master is here on the right." Jordan walked into the master bedroom. "So this where I will sleep and I can have a kind of study across the hall, where I can keep my computers and stuff."

"Cool," Brandon said, walking into the master bedroom. He pulled up the shade and looked outside. There was a large tree right outside, filtering the sunlight coming in. He felt Jordan come up behind him, wrap his arms around his waist.

"You don't sound very excited," Jordan said.

"I'll miss you," Brandon said. He had gotten used to seeing Jordan around his house, although it had only been for a week or so.

"I'll be closer here than I was when I lived with Dylan," Jordan pointed out. "And you can come over whenever you want." Jordan's lips brushed over the back of Brandon's neck. "We can have sleepovers. Unchaperoned."

"And I could come over and study," Brandon said, turning around so he was facing Jordan, putting his hands on his hips.

"Study?" Jordan echoed.

"Mmmhmm," Brandon said, leaning back against the wall and pulling Jordan closer. "I could study you, and you could study me..." His voice trailed off and he kissed Jordan again. "Why don't I give you a proper housewarming?"

"It's an apartment," Jordan pointed out, sighing slightly as Brandon's lips traveled over to his neck, gently kissing as his hands traveled to Jordan's jeans.

"A technicality," Brandon murmured. He unfastened Jordan's jeans, then slid his hand inside, cupping him through the cotton of his boxer briefs. Jordan moaned and Brandon shivered slightly. Jordan's voice when he was aroused was the sexiest thing he had ever heard. It took on a harsher, darker quality that seemed to exert some strange kind of physical pull in his cock. He loved getting Jordan to make those sounds.

He rubbed and squeezed through the fabric, kissing him and gently biting his neck. He could feel Jordan stiffen and harden under his ministrations, and shifted down to his knees. He pulled the boxers down, watching as his cock was revealed.

"You're beautiful," Brandon whispered, placing a light kiss on Jordan's stomach before taking his cock into his mouth. He let one hand circle the base to hold it steady and used his other to open up his own jeans, relieving the uncomfortable pressure as he slid Jordan's cock deep in his mouth. He took Jordan's cock deep into his throat, with Jordan's hand gripping his hair.

He pulled back for a moment, sucked at the head, letting his tongue gently slide across the slit, picking up the subtle flavor of Jordan's precum. Then he let Jordan's cock slide back into his throat again. He kept up the pattern, taking in as much as he could then pulling back when he wasn't able to handle it anymore. He slid his tongue over the vein along the underside of Jordan's cock, liking the sensation of it pulsing over his tongue.

He stroked himself, his movements becoming faster and more urgent as he felt Jordan breathing become more ragged and shallow, signaling that he was getting close.

"Bran...Bran...God..."

Not quite honey, but I appreciate the sentiment. Brandon thought before Jordan's hips bucked forward a couple times and then he was filling up Brandon's mouth. Brandon swallowed, then jerked his head back, crying out as his own orgasm overtook him. He exploded all over his hand, a few drops hitting his shirt and stomach.

It was a few easy movements for Brandon from kneeling on his knees to laying on the floor. He felt dreamy and a little dazed, overcome with a type of relaxation that was so foreign to him that he didn't even recognize it. A few seconds later, he felt a warm weight settling on top of him. Jordan.

"You okay?" Brandon asked, his hands coming up to touch Jordan's head, playing with his hair.

"Yeah. Just wasn't able to keep myself upright after that amazing orgasm you just gave me." Jordan propped himself up and gave Brandon a sleepy sexy smile, kissed him gently. "And thank you for not getting any cum stains on my floor."

Brandon laughed. "We're going to have to work on your pillow talk, love." He leaned forward and kissed Jordan playfully on the tip of his nose. "You can repay me by getting me some McDonald's, I'm starving."

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.
  • Like 12
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..