Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 3,908 Words
  • 2,280 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The In Between - 14. Reunions

14 ~Reunions~

The night before he and Jordan were scheduled to "rendezvous", Brandon studied the map again. He had studied it every night with the kind of determination he had never applied to his schoolwork. Charion was their world now, and he wanted to know it like he did his own neighborhood. He had talked to Tananja everyday during his lunch break, hoping to find out more about the Silver Falls or some of the other sacred places without arousing suspicion, but that hadn't yielded very good results. The woman always managed to turn the conversation back around to her damn bells. Brandon regarded it with a kind of exasperated amusement and a little bit of frustration. He had Created her, but aside from that, he had very little control over her.

Seven sacred places. Seven ways out of here. He just had to find the right one.

The third day came with a sky full of clouds and a promise of rain. No matter how much Salvo tried to reassure Brandon that it was perfectly safe, he refused to get on a horse by himself. It was somewhat humiliating to be riding on a horse behind Salvo, holding on tightly to the man in sheer terror, but it was a much more appealing than the alternative. If he kept his eyes shut and focused on something else, he could almost forget about how high he was and the fact that there was a wild animal underneath him.

Even though they left early, they didn't reach the Outpost until midday. Salvo grumbled that if they had both taken a horse, it wouldn't have taken so long. Brandon didn't care. When they arrived, Jordan was already standing outside a small building, watching the road.

Seeing Jordan there, waiting for him and smiling at him, lit a personal sun in his chest. A smile blossomed across his face almost without him realizing it as he accomplished a somewhat clumsy but manageable dismount from the horse. A few quick strides and he had Jordan in his arms, hugging him, pulling his body close, breathing him in, and drinking in the feeling of him in his arms. He pulled back after a few seconds, even though his body screamed for more contact.

Jordan turned and in a flawless transfer, embraced Salvo as well.

"Glad to see you made it," Jordan said, grinning.

"Wouldn't dare miss the opportunity," Salvo said. "How did it work?"

"Beautifully. The Queen loves the medicine, though I believe it's more for the fact that she can get some sleep rather than any of its 'supposed' therapeutic aspects."

"I brought another dose for you. From your note, I figured it might be something you would need."

"Thank you. And this-" Jordan presented a large bag that clinked with something that sounded like coins. "-is for you. From the palace for providing the remedy to the Queen's malady."

Salvo's eyes went wide. "I can't take all this."

"Why not?" Jordan asked. "It was your remedy."

"I didn't cure anything. I can't take it in good conscience."

While Jordan and Salvo argued, Brandon moved so he was standing next to and slightly behind Jordan and slid a hand up his shirt so it lay against his bare back. The urge to touch was undeniable, irresistible. By the time Jordan and Salvo had come to an agreement about the money, Brandon had his hand roaming freely over the warm expanse of Jordan's back, not giving a damn about who saw it. He wanted to get Jordan alone, somewhere so he could touch him more, get his hands on more of that skin, to taste it with his lips and tongue.

He managed a polite goodbye to Salvo as he got back on his horse and headed away. Then Jordan had his hand and was pulling him inside a little building that turned out to be some kind of inn.

Once inside a room, Brandon pushed Jordan up against the closed door, looking at his face and feeling the heat of his body underneath his hands.

"Are you all right?" he asked, his eyes automatically scanning his body. "Is everything okay?"

Jordan grinned. "Yeah. Perfect even."

"Good."

His mouth fused with Jordan's and his control slipped, then disintegrated completely. Still driven by a hunger that he could neither understand nor control, he slid his hands up underneath Jordan's shirt, the need to feel, to touch, so strong that he couldn't even take the time to unfasten those damnable hooks and buttons that kept Jordan's body hidden from his hungry eyes. Jordan's skin was hot as fire under his hands, scorching his fingers and his palms, inflaming the burn already raging inside. He groaned against Jordan's mouth, pressing himself up against his body. He was burning up, his skin crawling for Jordan's touch, wanting to devour him whole.

"What's happening?" he managed when he finally tore his mouth away from Jordan's, pulling at his clothes.

"Bond strain," Jordan murmured against his neck. "We've been too far apart for too long." Jordan pulled Brandon's hands away and unhooked the buttons on his shirt himself, shedding it quickly, then kissing him again. "Need you," Jordan murmured against Brandon's mouth. He yanked Brandon's shirt up and over his head, then grabbed his hands and pulled him to the bed.

"Take me then," Brandon said, climbing up on the bed and kicking his shoes off, relaxing back and reaching out for Jordan, smiling up at him as Jordan lowered himself on top of him.

Jordan kissed him again, unable to get enough of that sexy mouth. Everything about Brandon was turning him on, the feel of his skin, the smell of him, the way he sounded when he spoke, the taste of his mouth against his. Just opening his eyes and seeing him looking back at him, his eyes dark with lust and his lips swollen and wet from kissing him aroused him. He was rock hard and beginning to hurt in a way that was almost pleasurable. Impatient, he unbuttoned his pants and shoved them down his hips. Brandon caught on and undid his own pants, struggling slightly to get them off. The action pushed his erection up against Jordan's hips and they both moaned at the light contact.

Brandon felt almost overwhelmed almost like he was dying, drowning, and frantically reached out physically and psychically, anchoring his mind and body to Jordan's.

"Take me," Brandon said again, whispering it harsh and needy into Jordan's ear, writhing up against him. "I need you so bad."

"Are you sure?" Jordan said, closing his eyes and shifting his hips up and away from Brandon, because God help him, if Brandon thrust up against him one more time like that, he was going to lose control and he wanted to make sure he was doing the right thing first.

"Absolutely," Brandon said with perfect seriousness. He lifted a hand, touched Jordan's face carefully. "Please."

Jordan's hands shook as he reached for the bottle of oil sitting on a table near the bed and smeared it on his fingers. He let his fingers drift down to the crease of Brandon's buttocks, pressed a finger gently against the opening and gasped slightly as it breached him easily. Brandon made an appreciative sound and ran a hand up his back and shoulder. Encouraged, Jordan slid in another finger, gritting his teeth at the heat enfolding his fingers. He pumped them in and out a few times, twisting and wiggling his fingers slightly. Brandon gasped and tightened his grip on his shoulder. Jordan froze.

"What is it, what's wrong?" Jordan asked, trapped in uncomfortable feelings residing somewhere between anxiety and panic.

"Nothing," Brandon gasped. "Do it again.

Understanding clicked in Jordan's mind and he pressed again. Brandon groaned, throwing his head back as a bead of precum leaked from his cock.

"Fuck that feels so good," Brandon moaned. He opened his eyes, found Jordan's. "Fuck me baby. Go ahead, I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" Jordan asked, pulling his fingers out. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry, I won't let you," Brandon promised. "Hurry, I'm so ready. I need you." Those words, delivered with a husky promise, combined with the vision of Brandon, naked and flushed on his back with his legs spread and his cock hard and leaking, was all Jordan needed.

He coated his aching cock with oil, the stimulation from his own hand almost bringing him to climax. He leaned over, kissed Brandon, and keeping his eyes locked on Brandon's face, lined himself up and pressed forward. Brandon's hands came to his hips to help guide him in. Brandon felt the sweet, stinging burn of Jordan entering him. Once he was fully sheathed, Brandon pressed his knees against Jordan's hips.

"Stay there for a minute. Don't move," Brandon said, moving his body slightly, trying to get himself to relax, and giving himself a minute to allow his body to adjust. He closed his eyes and let his knees drop away. "Christ baby, you feel good. So good."

Jordan kissed him again, carefully beginning to thrust and pump into the willing body underneath him. Brandon felt so good, sweet and hot and tight around him. Brandon shifted underneath him, and when Jordan slid back inside, Brandon groaned.

"Feels so good, baby, goddamn, you feel good." He brushed his hands up Jordan's body, one curled warmly around the back of his neck, the other digging into his back as he pulled Jordan forward for a kiss. "Oh fuck," Brandon whispered as he felt the head of Jordan's cock nudge his prostate. "Fuck yes, baby, move like that. Just like that. God."

Jordan could feel himself getting closer and closer with each thrust into Brandon's body. He had never been a very vocal lover, but hearing Brandon's sexy encouragement made him want to say something in return. But words failed him, so he just pressed his face against Brandon's hot skin and said the only thing that came to mind, repeating it over and over.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..."

Brandon gripped him hard as he came, fingernails biting into his skin, his orgasm erupting from his body, splattering his stomach and chest with cum. Jordan thrust a few more times before the exquisite tightening around his cock from Brandon's orgasm through him over the edge and he climaxed deep inside his lover's body. He panted and shivered and shook through the orgasm, before resting on top of Brandon's body, lowering himself down carefully. He pressed his lips to the skin underneath Brandon's jaw, hearing Brandon's whispered affirmation, "I love you too, baby," underneath the rhythm of his own heartbeat.

He rested his head on Brandon's chest, exhaustion swamping him. This felt so good, so right. He searched for the connection to Brandon, finding it quickly. He was encouraged by the fact that Brandon, who had once not even let Jordan's mind touch his, was now able to initiate and maintain their link so easily.

"I missed you," Jordan murmured drowsily.

"I missed you, too," Brandon said, running a hand up and down his back, resting at the spot where his back curved into his ass.

"Are you alright?" Jordan asked, propped himself up to look at Brandon's face. "Did I hurt you?"

Brandon shook his head. "No. I'm a little sore, but it's a good 'I just got my brain fucked out of me' way. It's a good feeling."

"I'm clean," Jordan said, feeling an urgent need to let Brandon know. "We shouldn't have done this without a condom and I'm sorry. But I am clean. I had myself tested when I turned eighteen and I haven't been with anyone since. Just you."

"I was the last time I was at the doctors. And I had always used a condom before. I can't say for certain, but I think we're good." Brandon leaned up and kissed him. "And I don't think I could have stopped once we started. I needed you so bad I couldn't even think straight. Touching you... It was like a compulsion. What did you call it?"

"Bond strain," Jordan said. "It happens sometimes, when a Creator and Enabler are separated by distance or time. Most pairs have to spend some time together once they are reunited to get their bond resynchronized. That's what you felt."

"Is it usually that...intense?"

"I don't know. I don't know how much of it was bond strain and how much of it was me just wanting to be with you again."

Brandon smiled. "You talk sweet baby."

They dozed for a little bit, then took a bath. They washed each other's hair, Jordan taking a long time with Brandon's, enjoying running his fingers through the sudsy strands. They stayed in the tub, kissing and touching until the soapy water began to cool, then reluctantly climbed out, got dressed and went out for food. When they returned, arousal was already burning a slow path throughout Brandon's body and he pushed Jordan back down onto the bed and they had sex again, slowly, mapping out each other's body with their mouth and hands.

Later, with his face resting against sheets of coarse cotton sticky with sweat and other fluids and Jordan's warm weight on his back, Brandon spoke.

"Tell me everything I need to know."

Jordan's voice was low and serious. "Leia is alive. She's in the palace, reigning as a monarch. She appears to be well taken care of. Tired, with circles and shadows under her eyes but otherwise unharmed. Very pregnant. Brandon, she is huge. Even if she were several months into her pregnancy when she disappeared, she shouldn't be this big. She looks like she could give birth any day now."

"Maybe this baby has accelerated growth," Brandon suggested. "Or it is accelerated because she is in this world now."

"Well, whatever the reason, she needs to give birth and soon," Jordan said. "I'm not sure how long a human body can keep up a strain like that."

"I thought you said giving birth would kill her," Brandon said, a note of panic threading his voice. He couldn't go through all of this only to lose Leia again. It would be too cruel.

"I know. Hopefully being here will make it less dangerous. But we still don't know what's going to be coming out of her womb. But no-one should be as big as she is. Whatever she is carrying is huge. It's going to end up being more than her body can handle if it gets any larger."

"Well, what can we do?"

"I don't know."

"Can I see her?"

"Yeah, I've figured that out. But let me tell you a little bit about what is going on. She is a queen here. It's a monarchy, but from what I understand, Leia actually has very little power. Most of the decisions belong to her court. She can, of course, appoint whoever she wishes, but in this case it's not that simple.

She has two companions. First is a woman named Sonra, and she is the most paranoid as hell person I have ever met. Which is good for Leia I guess, but she is like Leia's right hand lady or lady in waiting or whatever the person who is closest to the queen is called. I'm willing to bet that she is the one responsible for filling up Leia's court. She would almost be kinda pretty if she wasn't so stern looking all of the time. But when I showed up to present the medication to the Queen, she wanted a sample of it sent to her healers so they could make sure it was safe, and several of the palace servants and myself had to sample it before the Queen was allowed it. She relaxed a little when the alchemist told her that the herbs and all were perfectly harmless. I convinced everyone that the secret was in the preparation but that I could not reveal that... trade secret."

Brandon chuckled. "That's brilliant."

"I know," Jordan replied and Brandon could hear the satisfied smile in his voice. "She didn't like it, but she couldn't deny that it was a valid request. If I told her how it was prepared, she could just give it to the palace healers to duplicate and then I would lose business."

"You're crafty," Brandon said and smiled.

"Indeed I am," Jordan agreed. "The other companion is with Leia twenty four-seven and his name is Rajar."

"His?" Brandon asked, a flicker of concern in his voice.

"Yes," Jordan replied and Brandon felt the weight on his back disappear. He rolled over and looked at Jordan who was now lying next to him, his head propped up on his hand. "I think he's a servant or slave. He wears a type of ring around his neck and around his wrists. When he is the throne room, the ring around his throat acts like a collar and he is chained to the dais where Leia sits. Otherwise he just follows her where she goes, unless he is asked to go elsewhere. I don't think he is human, either. There's something off about his features and coloring, and I've already seems some rather alien creatures roaming around here."

"Leia wouldn't keep a slave. She would be appalled to see someone treated in such a manner."

"Well, not so fast. This guy isn't hunched over in the corner, rocking back and forth submissively. He's cocky and arrogant and doesn't act like a slave, although all appearances point that way. He's almost treated as Leia and Sonra's equal."

Brandon frowned. "I don't like this guy."

"You haven't even seen him yet."

"I don't care. I don't like him. He sounds like bad news."

"You sound jealous, Bran."

Brandon was jealous and he hated it. "As do you," he countered.

Jordan was silent for a few seconds, staring at him with darkened eyes. "You're going through a lot for her."

"I would do the same for you."

"Would you now?"

"You doubt that?" Brandon frowned at him. "You are here with me. You are risking you life to help someone who is important to me. I love you more than anything. How could I not?"

Jordan must have looked doubtful, because Brandon reached over and took his hand. "I don't lie about my feelings for you, Jordan. I never have. I'm not going to start now."

"I know." Jordan kissed him, trying to reassure both of them. "I know."

* * *

When Jordan first revealed his plan to Brandon, he was pretty skeptical. It sounded too simple, too easy. Not to mention it was already a little hard to focus on what Jordan was saying when he was laying there, bare chest revealed and looking so sexy and totally ravishable. He felt his cock give a little pull of admiration for the scene in front of him before Jordan's voice interrupted the rather pleasant direction his current train of thought was taking him in.

"So what do you think?"

"You really think disguising me as a guard is going to work?" Brandon clarified.

Jordan nodded. "Yeah. They wear armour that includes a helmet with a kind of facemask so you won't be easily seen. Every guard has a mandatory shift where they have to watch the throne room where the Queen resides, but otherwise you have fairly free reign. I, of course, am required to have a guard escort me when I'm moving within the castle and especially when I meet with the Queen. If you take on that responsibility, it'll give you pretty easy access to her. I meet with her to give her the medication at night and to check to make sure there are no ill effects."

"Salvo said it was harmless," Brandon said with a bit of anxiety in his voice.

"It is," Jordan said, smiling slightly. "It's just part of playing along. So I have a guards' outfit here with me. All you have to do to get inside the palace is just accompany me back."

"Won't people notice that I'm not on the payroll?"

"Security isn't extraordinarily tight. From what I've seen, there are plenty of guards with little to do. The Eastern Palace is pretty peaceful. The Queen and court members are always well protected, but otherwise the guards are free to patrol wherever they wish." Jordan grinned. "A lot of them prefer the South Wing."

"And what is in the South Wing?"

"A harem of sorts. Dancers and such to 'entertain' important guests who visit the palace." Jordan smirked. "I found myself down there once by accident. It's where I got the oil."

"What was it like?" Brandon asked curiously.

"Pretty normal for the most part. Lots of young people, men and women, dressed in revealing clothes and doing whatever they wanted. One was sweet enough to show me out the way out when I got lost."

"Oh really?" Brandon's voice dropped down to a dangerous purr.

"Yeah." Jordan gave him a small smile, a little bit cocky, teasing.

"Boy or girl?" Brandon asked, sliding a hand up underneath the sheet to slide up Jordan's thigh.

"Girl."

"Pretty?" Brandon's hand was hot against Jordan's hip.

"Beautiful." Jordan's teasing smile turned into a smirk. "Jealous?"

"Maybe." Brandon moved forward, letting his lips skim up the side of Jordan's neck, tongue sneaking forward to taste the salty skin. "So what are you planning to do about it?"

The saucy smile on Jordan's mouth seconds before it met his was all the answer Brandon needed.

Later on, deep in the night, Jordan lay awake with Brandon's head pillowed on his chest, stroking his hair with gentle fingers. He had woken up to find Brandon shivering next to him. He had moved a little bit closer to Brandon, pulled the sheets up over both of them and had been amused and secretly pleased at the way Brandon had instantly cuddled up to him.

Jordan felt sleepy and warm, ready to slip back under, but held himself awake for a few more precious moments, drinking in the sensation of lying there, exhausted and a little bit sore, with his lover in his arms. He remembered Brandon as he was earlier that evening, face and body flushed pink and dewed with sweat, tossing back his head and moaning loudly as he rode Jordan's cock. Jordan had one hand wrapped around Brandon's weeping cock, the other one on his hip to help steady him. He had looked beautiful; gorgeous, sexy, wanton and so goddamn fuckable. It was that image that had gotten seared into his brain as his orgasm hit, the last thing he saw before the pleasure ripped through him, so strong and intense that it blinded him to everything else while he rode it out.

He never thought he would find himself here. It didn't make any sense. He and Brandon had been so different. Different looks, different friends, different families and different pasts. When he first met Brandon, he didn't even like him. He found him to be immature, irresponsible, shallow and selfish. But now... he was amazing. Loyal, honest, beautiful and brave. Falling in love with him had been so simple. So easy. It was a good feeling.

He was actually happy.

Jordan smiled as he fell back asleep.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.
  • Like 9
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

7 hours ago, Cachondeo said:

But did Leia recognised Jordan or not?! Did the talked at all?!

Read on.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..