Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 2,847 Words
  • 1,879 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unrequited - 7. Retribution

Retribution

Samuel was a patient person. So he stayed his present course until he was ready to make his move. He continued to date Emily, doted on her, mostly to ease his own conscience and because he knew it bothered Anthony. Samuel avoided Anthony and when that wasn't possible, tried to ignore him.

Samuel was with Emily at the mall one day after school when he looked up to see Anthony. He was standing there, outside of Borders, staring at them. Samuel automatically tensed, his spine stiffening and his muscles drawing up tight.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked, seeing his steps falter.

"Nothing," he lied, his throat drying up, making it hard to speak. He leaned in, kissed her on the top of her head, pressing his lips into thick hair that smelled like apples. Anthony's eyes narrowed, the expression in them a mix of anger and lust. Samuel shivered, more in anticipation than fear.

"Sam? Are you all right?" Emily asked, pulling back. She placed a hand on his face and for a minute Samuel almost felt sorry for her.

"I'm fine," he nodded towards the bookstore. "Your brother is here."

"Oh. Yeah. I asked him to meet me so we could go shopping for my Mom's birthday present. It's this Friday and this is the only day he has any time. He's been really busy with practice."

"Okay. So will you be doing stuff with your family on Friday then?" Samuel asked.

"Actually no. Mom and Dad will be gone, he's taking her out. They'll be away the entire weekend." Emily smiled at him. "I was going to invite you over."

"Is that going to be okay?" Samuel asked.

"Sure thing. Anthony will be there but since he has practice every night, he comes home exhausted. He's in bed by nine most nights, ten at the latest. And he's a pretty deep sleeper. So as long as you are super super quiet, you can come over late and we can do whatever we want." Emily smiled. "Sounds like fun, right?"

"Fun," Samuel echoed thoughtfully. This was an interesting scenario. "Yeah, I guess so. Give me a call on Friday when you want me over, okay?"

"Will do," Emily said, smiling and reaching up to give him a kiss. She squeezed his hand as Anthony approached.

"Come on Em," Anthony said, his voice cool. He completely ignored Samuel and Samuel ignored the tiny little squeeze in his heart.

Instead he gave Emily a light kiss on the mouth, knowing full well Anthony couldn't miss seeing it and straightened up, giving Anthony a smug, knowing wink before walking away.

Anthony frowned. Samuel had been acting like a timid little mouse around him ever since the game and now he was fucking winking at him like they shared some kind of secret.

"What were you talking to him about?" Anthony asked, taking Emily's wrist and pulling her along.

"Cut it out Anthony," Emily whined, pulling her wrist free.

"Well?"

Emily sighed. "We were talking about Mom's birthday, Mr. Nosy," she said. "Why?"

"No reason," Anthony said, trying to shake the feeling of unease that wink had provoked. "No reason at all."

* * *

Late Friday night, Anthony was sleeping deeply when Samuel slipped inside his room and shut the door. He was so deeply asleep that he was unaware of Samuel climbing on top of him, slipping something cold around his right wrist. He woke up, slowly, as Samuel began to whisper to him, touching and kissing.

Blinking, in a sleepy haze, Anthony stirred tiredly, taking a moment to recognize who was with him.

“Samuel?” he murmured, confused and tired.

“Yes, it’s me.” The boy leaned down and kissed him. “Just relax.”

Samuel was pulling on his arms, urging Anthony to bring his hands up, so Anthony allowed himself to do that, taking a moment to stretch luxuriously before ordering Samuel out of his house. He wasn’t aware that something was off until he heard a metallic click above his head. His eyes widened and he craned his neck to look above him and saw a shiny pair of handcuffs around his wrists, binding him to the headboard.

“Son of bitch!” he said, pulling on them hard. He could hear the joints of the bed straining, the metal gritting against the grain, but nothing gave. “You fuck! Unlock me!”

“Sure thing,” Samuel said, not making a move. Anthony struggled for a few moments, but it was a pretty useless gesture...his hands were bound and Samuel was sitting on his thighs...he had no leverage. He could feel Samuel trembling on top of him, vibrating like a live wire. He was either scared or excited and either way, Anthony had a feeling it wouldn't end well for him. And the tone of voice Samuel was using worried him. He could remember that cold tone from the party where they had first had sex.

You should keep a better eye on your bitches.

Samuel leaned down to kiss him and Anthony tasted something strange on his mouth, something sour and tangy before he bit down hard on Samuel's lips. Samuel jerked back, blood already welling up. Anthony watched Samuel's tongue run along his lip, collecting dark red droplets and felt himself grow hard. He gritted his teeth and pulled on the handcuffs again.

"What are you doing here?" Anthony growled. "I told you to stay away from me."

Samuel arched an eyebrow. "Apparently, I'm not a very good listener. I actually came here to see Emily. I broke up with her. Left her in her room, crying into her pillow."

"Good," Anthony said. "Now get the hell out."

"No," Samuel said.

Anthony shook his head angrily. "Why are you doing this?"

"I want you to listen to me. Have you ever been addicted to something? It's terrible. It's Hell. It gets under your skin, settles itself there and stays with you every second. You can't escape it no matter what you do. It's all you think about when you're awake; it's all you dream about when you are asleep. You try to replace it, to drown it out by indulging in something else, but those are just temporary measures. You can never escape it. Do you know how that feels Anthony?"

Anthony shook his head.

"Liar. I know your addiction. It's curled up in the other room, crying, because the boy she thought she was in love with just broke her heart right open."

"That's sick."

"No, you are sick," Samuel said. "I didn't get it at first. But then it all clicked in to place. If I hadn't locked her into that room at the party, you would have eventually slipped in there. To take care of her, right? But you couldn't; I locked you out. So you took your frustration out on me instead."

"I'm going to-

"What?" Samuel asked, his eyes hard and cold. "What are you going to do? You're going to stay here until I'm done. Things didn't get really interesting until Emily and I started dating, did it?"

Anthony shook his head. "Stop."

"You stop," Samuel replied. "Were you trying to get yourself off the hook, certain I couldn't hold up my part of the deal? I kept her out of trouble, like you asked for, but at the same time I was taking what you couldn't have, wasn't I?" Samuel leaned forward; spread his hands over Anthony's chest. "How long has it been, Anthony? How long have you had to stand there next to your sister and watch her offer herself to every guy on the planet except for you? How long have you been threatening them, scaring them off, making your sister try harder and harder and harder to attract their attention? Was I a nice replacement, Anthony? Did I fill that void for you a little bit? Can't fuck her so fuck her boyfriend, is that how it works? You want to know why I really slept with her?" Samuel leaned forward, pressing down into Anthony's erection. Anthony bit his lip to keep from groaning at the pressure. It felt too good. "Because I wanted to do something that I knew would get to you. That would get to you the same way you get to me." He pressed again, not missing the reaction from Anthony earlier and grinned as he heard the low rumble in Anthony's chest. "I've seen the way you look at her. You look at her the same way I look at you. She was good, Anthony. She felt so good, so warm and tight." He ran his hands down Anthony's bare chest, plucked gently at his boxers, seeing the erection poking at the material, the damp spot spreading across the front. "It was so good."

"Stop," Anthony said, his face white and his eyes clenched shut. "I don't-stop. You're so sick."

"No," Samuel said. "I'm a little bit drunk and whole lot of desperate. And if a sickness is in me, you woke it up, so technically, it's your fault." He leaned forward and bit gently at a firm nipple. He pulled down on Anthony's boxers until his cock sprang free, erect and dripping with pre-cum. Samuel raised himself up onto his knees and continued to tug down Anthony's boxers. Anthony saw his chance. He could bring a knee up and hit Samuel in the groin, but he didn't. First, he wasn't sure of how much leverage he could get and if he was going to do something like that, he needed to make sure it counted. Secondly, he was handcuffed to the bed and as far as he knew, Samuel had the keys. If he incapacitated Samuel, he would be just as bad off as he was right now. Anthony decided to try to wait it out. He could always make Samuel pay once he let him go. That fuck.

Samuel pulled his boxers off, ran light hands up his thighs. Then, without saying another word, he lowered his head and took Anthony's cock into his mouth. Anthony jerked against his restraints one last time, but it was a halfhearted effort at most.

Anthony pressed his hips up impatiently. If anything, he appreciated the way men gave blowjobs. Samuel knew how good it would make Anthony feel and that made Anthony even angrier. He thrust up hard, the length sliding back into Samuel's throat. He felt Samuel's throat working around him, constricting as Samuel gagged, but Samuel didn't pull his mouth away, just used a hand to push his hips back down against the bed. Cool gray eyes stared up at him and Anthony felt the urge to push his hips up again, to press himself deep into that mouth while those eyes were staring at him. God, he wished his hands were free. He wanted so bad to just grab Samuel, to grip his hair and fuck his mouth. He was moaning now, wantonly, like a whore and in a wild moment of incoherency, he prayed Emily wouldn't hear him. Samuel was driving him crazy...running his tongue along the underside of his cock, pressing against the vein pulsing there, bringing his lips up to suck at the head. Anthony moaned and his hips began to jerk uncontrollably. His thoughts stopped their rational formation and he could only think of how good he felt, how the pressure was building up, low in his stomach. Building and building and building until it would erupt in a storm of mindless white pleasure. It was coming up, he could tell, it was so close, so close...

He almost screamed when Samuel removed his mouth. Christ, he was so close, he just needed a few more seconds.

"Samuel, Christ, baby, I'm so close, so goddamn close, just finish me off. Come on, come on."

Samuel stared at him and what Anthony saw in those soft eyes unnerved him completely, but not enough to keep him from thrusting his hips forward, offering up his cock. "Come on," he said again. "I'm so close. Suck me off. I'll do the same for you, I'll fuck you if you want, just finish me off."

Samuel reached into his pocket and a second later, Anthony felt something cold and hard clamp around his cock. For a moment his disbelief was so overwhelming, he was sure this wasn't real. This was not happening. Samuel wouldn't even know where to find one of those.

"Samuel you bastard!" Anthony roared, forgetting momentarily about his sister. "Get that the hell off of me." Samuel ignored him, frowning, focusing on his work, tugging gently on the cock ring to make sure it stayed put.

"Get this off me," Anthony hissed. God, he was going to kill him for this. Fuck him in every single way he could think of, sexual and non, then kill him.

"No," Samuel said firmly. His voice was soft and trembling, but determined.

"What the fuck?" Anthony managed. He had been so fucking close it was driving him insane. His cock was hard and throbbing inside the constriction. God, it was beginning to hurt.

Samuel shrugged, smiling a little. "I've had sex with you enough times, I know when you are about to come. I'm just not letting you. It hurts, doesn't it? It's unbelievable, indescribable, unbearable. That's how I feel Anthony. I want you to understand it. Every time I see you and I can't touch you. Every time I had to look into your sister's eyes instead of your own. Every time I pass you in the hallway at school and you won't acknowledge my existence, when you won't even look at me. It hurts. It's an addiction that I can't fulfill. I want you to know how it feels. How much it hurts. How badly it can drive you insane."

"Okay. Okay," Anthony said, desperate. "I understand. I totally understand and I know I've hurt you and I was a jerk and I am so sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise. I'll never ignore you again; I'll stay by your side, if that's what you want. Screw everybody, screw the rest of the world, screw the future, screw everything. Just let me go. Take this off, let me come, whatever, I promise I'll make things better, I swear I'll make it up to you, just please...take this off of me, I can't stand it. Please."

"Liar," Samuel said softly. Even though he wanted to believe those pretty words, he knew better. "You just want to get off. Well, too bad. You denied me remember? So I'm denying you."

"Samuel, you fuck! Take it off!"

"Fuck off," Samuel replied, climbing off the bed. He dug in his pocket and pulled out the key to the handcuffs. He placed in on the bedside table...visible but not close enough for Anthony to grab hold of.

"Wait!" Anthony said desperately. "You're not just going to leave me like this, are you?"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do. I do, however, feel compelled to warn you that if you leave a cock ring on for too long, it can cause some serious problems. But don't worry. I'm sure if you yell long enough and loud enough your sister will eventually come in to see what's going on. I hope by the time she comes in here to let you go, you're not so horny and desperate to come that you lose control when you see her in those sexy sleep shorts. Remember that no means no Anthony." Samuel knelt down and gave the head of Anthony's swollen cock a chaste, unsatisfying kiss. When he drew back, his lips were wet with his pre-cum. "Farewell."

He turned and left the room, ignoring the curses and threats that Anthony threw at him as he left. He imagined he would be in real trouble once school started on Monday, but he didn't care. Anthony's pride would keep his mouth shut and his intimidation over poor Emily would keep her from saying anything either. He left the house and started the engine on his car.

He sat there for a moment, then pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and pulled up his contacts. He contemplated calling Emily and telling her to go check on her brother, before deciding that she wouldn't answer his call anyway. Instead, he deleted Emily and Anthony's names and numbers before flipping it closed and pushing it back down into his pocket. He shifted the car into gear and rolled out into the street.

Samuel, having broken free of the Mancini siblings, drove home with a smile on his face and the taste of sex on his lips.

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide

Where I stop and I turn and then I go for a ride

'Til I get to the bottom and I see you again

~End~

Lyrics at the beginning and the end are from the song Helter Skelter by The Beatles.

Copyright © 2011 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 07/06/2011 08:31 AM, Lugh said:
snickers

 

good for him.

Glad to see Samuel's revenge met with your approval :P Thanks for the review!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/02/2011 09:08 AM, carringtonrj said:
Messed up people! But powerfully realised. You have an interesting imagination, for sure.
Very messed up. That's what made them fun :D Interesting, twisted and disturbing--all awesome compliments in my book! Thanks for reading and commenting.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/10/2013 03:30 AM, joann414 said:
What a wild ride girl! Samuel is a lot smarter in more than just the geeky way. lol :2thumbs:
A very wild ride. And Samuel is very smart, but a lot wiser after this experience as well, I think. Thanks for the reviews :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I am becoming a real fan...this was very interesting and compelling...the psyche of both characters were intriguing... enough that a sequel would be most welcome. I think there are the makings here of a really awesome love story where they can end up on equal ground...just saying...it left me wanting more. Great job! cheers...Gary

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/04/2014 12:41 PM, Headstall said:
I am becoming a real fan...this was very interesting and compelling...the psyche of both characters were intriguing... enough that a sequel would be most welcome. I think there are the makings here of a really awesome love story where they can end up on equal ground...just saying...it left me wanting more. Great job! cheers...Gary
Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed Unrequited. There are some interesting characters here for sure. Unfortunately there are no plans for a sequel right now, but there is always a possibility that could change. Thank you for the review!!
  • Like 1
Link to comment

HA! serves him right 🤣 Samuel nailed Anthony to the wall, a tragic story with a justified ending. Too bad about Emily though, she came out the worst. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/25/2022 at 8:48 PM, SnowBear said:

HA! serves him right 🤣 Samuel nailed Anthony to the wall, a tragic story with a justified ending. Too bad about Emily though, she came out the worst. 

Anthony totally had it coming.  Poor Emily just got caught in the middle though.    Thanks for reading and commenting!  

Edited by CassieQ
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..