Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,686 Words
  • 635 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ero's Stolen Bow - 3. Clan Wars

This chapter is action-packed!

.3 Clan Wars

OCTAVIOUS

It was a sunny Sunday in Augustus, Nothing, like any other day, because it was burning hot, and we had a water shortage for 5 hours. Man, the bathroom stunk. It was nearing night fall, as the dinning house was filled with foods, and rotten smell... I looked around their were statues of the gods, and goddess infront of most of them had piles of food. (more like garbage, PAHH.) and others, don't have food infront of them at all. The walkways were crowded, as I made my way to get a plate of food. I had to like squeeze threw.

I finally got my food, and I headed to one of the tables I saw Jason at, over there was Kayla, Klem, Jamie, Paul, and a girl I suppose? I found a seat next to Jason, and I sat down. They were all claming down on their food. Klem looked up and swallowed her food.

"Oh, Octavious, how nice to FINALLY see you here for dinner."

"Hey! it was only that just one night!" The eyes at the table set upon me and her.

"Well atleast you made it today, so heres the schedule for tonight. We have clan wars, tsunami, and then fireball."

"They all sound alittle too dangerous." I thought aloud.

"Its what we do for fun. Now come on, and finish your food, we need to help you with armoury and weapons." She started eating again, so did the others. Jason leaned over and whispered.

"Its not that dangerous, no one dies usually." He continued eating, and I thought to myself. No one dies usually? Damn, I hate to die on the second day here.

The girl looked up from her plate, and it looked like a guy for a second. I blinked afew then stared at him/her again. It stood, up and made its away around the tables. I leaned over to Jason and asked.

"Who was that?"

"Who?"

"That girl that just left."

"Oh! its not a girl, well it is, its both. He's genderfluid. He usually changes, he has that strange way on him."

"Oh."

I turned back to my food, and started eating.

Sooner later, a horn shot through our ears. A girl stood up above the crowds, with the schedule in her hands I suppose.

"Tonight, we have a series of fun games! First is, clan war! Second is, tsunami! Third is, fireball! Be sure to gather up on the mountains where the isolated town is!" The crowd cheered, they seem to like getting killed I guess. She stepped off the stool, and everyone started scraping their plates, leaving some on the tables and scattered towards the hill outside.

We all assembled at the hill, where the girl stood there, and yelled out instructions. "Todays clan wars, start in 20 minutes, you gotta get prepped before then. Yes, theres magic weapons also!" The crowd cheered. "You need to bring your own armor, from the armory, prepare yourselves with potions also! No pets allowed!" The crowd booed, then it went back to cheering. "Meet back in 20 minutes!" The crowd shattered, and I felt a hand grabbing mine, as I got scurred off the hill towards the armory.

People, were already in armor, and carrying weapons. I finally saw through the brush, it was Jason, who was pulling me. I felt alittle flushed. We entered the armory, and he left go of my hand, and pulled a rack, with armor on it.

"Pick one, before the others take it." He picked off a purple, shiny gold colored armor. I choose the same one, except it was more new. He dragged me off, to a small shed sooner later, and pulled the door open, inside was cobwebs, and dust, but inside were weapons.

"What are you good with?"

"I'm good with archery mostly."

"Okay, thats a nice choice."

He pulled out a bow, that looked beaten up, and the string might fall off if you pluck it. He also handed me a wristband.

"Whats, this?" I looked at it, curiously, until he came over and tapped it afew times, then it turned into a arrow, hanging on with a peice of string.

"Thats Sagitta, a arrow that never miss. I'm sure you can do something with it." He closed the shed, door. I thought he was gonna get a weapon, but I noticed he had a swordbelt, and a golden sword was hiding in it. We walked right back up to the hill.

Later, people started assembling back. The girl was there, and started shouting. "You all, will have your own teams, pair up to win. The bigger the better teams!" The crowd just cheered, for odd reasons. "You all will now be taken to your starting places."

Jason grabbed my hand, and I saw others do it too. A light flashed under our feet, and we started dissolving. Jason and I appeared, in a house that looked old fashioned. Jason muttered. "We must be in the town, damn it. Come on Octavious lets move." He started following up to the door, and creaked it open. I followed him out, as we crept along the house walls.

I heard some people shouting orders from other places, not very loud, so they must be near. Jason pulled my face, to where he was looking, and pointed. "There!" I saw what he was pointing at, it was a tall tower, with a white flag on top. I suppose it turns colors when you touch it, I guess. I heard a bunch of yelling then boom.

The sound rattled, through our ears, and the house began a loud rumble and collapse in debries, dust was everywhere, we started coughing. A bunch of screaming was heard nearby, someone must of called lightning or something. Jason looked at me, still coughing. "You all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good, now come on!"

We started trotting through the city. We snuck from house to house, then Jason stopped, and I almost ran into him. (which I actually did.) He turned around to look at me and put a finger to his lips, as a sh sound came out. He rattled towards the window and climbed in, I did the same. I decided my bracelet was a good use, so I quickly pressed a button and the knife flicked into motion. The shoutings came louder, and the stomps came from the porch of the house. Jason unshealth his sword, and it glistened. The door, swung open and the guy charged at me, before I could do anything, Jason swung his sword at the kid, and he immediately fell over, on the floor. Others started charging in, 3 I should say.

A girl ran up to me, with her sword, and swung at me. It made a scar across my cheek, and I started to bleed. God it hurts! She swung at me again, but I was quicker. I held my dagger, firm and thrust at her with a might. She dodged it, and did a downward slash, at me. I stumbled and fell over. I looked to see Jason crowded by other 2 others. She toggled another downward slash on me, and I rolled over to the side, I quickly sat up, and trust the dagger into her leg. She stumbled back, and fell over to the floor, dropping her sword as it rattled on the wood.

She started to try grabbing at the sword, and I got up and kicked it aside. She grabbed my leg through, and started gripping on it, really hard. I gave a loud scream, and slashed my dagger at her arm, and her arm fell to the ground. her body dissolved, so did the other body. I looked over at Jasons way, and two bodys collasped to the floor, and dissolved.

We heavily breathed, and Jason gestured me to follow. We climbed through the door, and started running through the streets. He found a bucket and it had water in it. He made a motion with his hands and started collecting the water, into a ball. He still ran down the street, with the water ball behind him. We rushed through towards the tower, it still seemed far, and then my vision almost became blind.

Jason and I screamed, as a bottle of fire, rattled onto the floor then cracked. It blast onto the floor, it a quick spread like oil was all over the pavement. Jason threw the water ball at the fire and he forced it to spread across the fire. A group of 5 came out charging at us. I quickly undrew my bow, and pulled the arrow, into motion. I pulled the string far back and shot the arrow, at the guy rushing at me. He dissolved. two more were coming for me. Jason had two on his tail aswell.

The guy gave a thrust at me, and it cut into my shirt, and into my hip alittle. I screamed, and also dropped my weapons. I thought I was gonna dissolve, till a dove, came in and pecked the eyes off the man. He dropped his sword, as it slowly thrust out of my hip, and clatter onto the floor. Afew more dozen doves, came into my aid. The guy screamed loud, then he dissolved. Stupid doves, I wasn't allowed to bring pets! "Go away, doves!" They immediately started dissolving, and a note fell. I already saw what it said. "Warning 1 NO PETS." Of course.

The other person was still confused, then she started rushing at me her shield came up to my head with a BAM! I stumbled, over onto the pavement, and she pulled up her sword, into a thrust in the air. Thunder rattled, the ground and the sound rushed into my ears, leaving me in pain. She called the thunder onto me and I felt energy burning inside of me. I suddenly blacked out, and I heard the sound of dissolve, and people shouting and rushing around.

This chapter is action-packed! Leave a revivew, to tell me what you think!
Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..