Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,843 Words
  • 989 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ero's Stolen Bow - 1. Aphrodite's Son?

Yes, this does sound similar to the Percy Jackson Series, I got inspired and made mine alittle bit more different. So, please don't pile me with revivews saying it sounds similar. Because I already told that I got inspired by it. > >

1. Aphrodite's Son?

OCTAVIOUS

 

I knew I was prepared for anything! Until, I was knocked out, but still I was prepared for anything. It was June 5th, the end of school was around June 3rd?I don't know.

I'm Octavious, I'm 6"1, black haired and has sea green eyes. My father's name is James. He has sea green eyes, black hair, and is around 6"3. I can probably picture my mom, falling in love with that piece of hunk. I never seen my mom, my dad said she disappeared, after afew days having me. I wonder what type of mom does that? Anyways my dad said she was the most BEAUTIFUL girl he ever seen.

She musted of thought she was too good for dad. But eh. Whatever. Lets just get back to what I was doing.

I was walking around the park on the evening of June 5th. My birthday was tomorrow, which I was pretty excited about. I strolled around the area, when someone slam into me. We tumbled over and land on a plate of stone. Dang my head hurts now. I started to focused then found Jayla infront of me. Well talkin about "crash landing" am I right? Yeah? No? Okay...

"Hey! Octavious, happy early birthday!"

"Umm, thank you, your crushing me. I might seep into the underworld." I groaned.

"Oh, sorry Octavious." She quickly got up and wiped the dust off her, and pulled me up.

"So, any luck hearing about your mom? Or you hadn't done anything yet."

"I hadn't done any real research. But I do know, my mom is very attractive. (That was from my dad.)"

"Oh, well I hope you find out soon. Can I come over to your house for your birthday tomorrow? Or you gonna go somewhere with your dad?"

"I don't think we got anything planned that day, so you can come over."

"Okay, then I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." She started trotting off, in her own direction as I stood in the park alone. The birds chirped from the trees, and russled. I began to walk again, hearing the grass crush under my feet, a fountain nearby shot clean glistening water. I waited around the park alittle longer, until the sun broke into a red, yellow, and purple parade. I started off home.

I made it home, just before dark and I pulled out my keys. I unlocked the door, and opened it. I quietly closed it, then head upstairs to my bedroom. The kitchen, hallway, bathroom, and living room was all dark except my dads room, and now mine.

I crept into my room, and locked my door. I threw off my shirt. I wasn't muscular because, I always thought muscles looked strange on people. I slid off my jeans and socks. I was only in my boxers, as I began to slid that off too, I looked down at my flaccid penis, the usual. I walked out of my clothes pile and opened my closet, then pulled out my pajamas and new boxers. I got around my pajamas and boxers, putting it all on. Then cleaning up the other clothes.

I walked over to my bed, and pulled the blanket. I jumped in, and folded the blanket over me, as I began my sleep.

******

The sunlight crept into my windows, and glazed on my floorboards, and my eyes blinked open. I looked around my small room, all lit up with the suns rays. I heard the birds chirp outside, and my dad downstairs making breakfast. I shouldn't say hear, but smell the aroma of it. I waddled over to my bathroom, and started to brush my teeth. After that I waddled downstairs to my dad. Dang, the aroma of greasy bacon, the hashbrowns, and the sound of sizzling eggs.

My dad turned around the greet me. "Good morning, son and happy bithday." He smiled and walked over to me, giving a kiss on my forehead. He always treated me like a kid. I still like it though. "Good morning dad." I walked over to the counter, and sat on a chair. Two plates slid over the counter and I started munching down on the delicious food. My dad also started munching down his food. I heard a ring of the door bell, probably Jayla, I didn't expect her this early though.

"I got it dad." I jumped off my seat and walked through the hallway, pass the living room towards the door. As I unlocked it, I swung the door open, I heard a clank and pain sizzled from my head to my toes, I started to tilt over, making another bang as I hit the floor, Then my vision blurred, and I blacked out.

*****

I woke up to the sounds of people chitting, and whispering. "You didn't have to hit him that hard doofus." A blurry girl smacked the head of some guy. I wish I was back at home, because this was all too much. I saw hooves, of a goat, all the way up to the waist was a goat, and half person. Dang this is creepy, a goat man, and 3 other people. huddled around me. I slowly moved, my hand up to my head, and everyone stopped talking and watched me. I moved my hand to my head to find it bandaged.

"W-where am I?" I looked at everyone as my vision started to come back.

"Your at Augustus. A place for us special demigods."

"Augustus? am I really that far from home?"

"No, no, no. Your at a smaller town named Augustus, not Augustus the, whatever your thinking of, theres billions of Augustus." She sighed, and I looked around, and thought. Demigods? What the hell are those.

"Umm, wheres my dad?" I asked as nice as possible, coming from the people who kidnapped me. She pointed to the bakery.

"Hes in there. He want's to talk to you about something. Something about your mom." I started to slowly get up. My mom? So my dad kept it a secret the whole time? He knew something he didn't want to share with me. Now I'm gonna find out. I marched my way, still wobbly from the kidnap. I opened the door, and marched over to my dad, to find myself falling over, slipping on napkins. Dang its not my day today...

"Dad, you needed to tell me something?" I slowly rose, from the slip and puleld a chair then sat. My dad looked alittle teared up. "I know its time, son. I have to tell you something about your mother." He looked at me, with his watery eyes. "Your mother wanted me to give you something." He slipped me a note, and a package. I looked at the note, and it said.

"Hello son, I wanted to give you this present here when the time comes, your 14th birthday. Now I know you have alot of questions to ask, but I am a goddess, I can't always answer it for I have other children. So yes, your mothers a god. I'm the goddess of love, now you know. Open the package as for a special gift is in there to help you on adventures soon. Love Aphrodite."

I stared at the note, then I began opening my package. A small bracelet was in it. It was leather with little details of pearls in it. I slid it on, and I poked at one of the pearls to find it turn into a knife. The knife surely had a name but I wanted to name it myself. Along side with that, was a potion bottle, in a little sack hanging from the bracelet, a rose (Don't know what thats for.), and a small shield. I picked the shield off the hinge to find it expand and turn into a large shield, pushing the table.

My dad was out of sight. I thought he would be here, but he left a note. Great more reading. I looked at the front of it, as it had a picture of a pegasus. I stashed that back onto the bracelet, it suddenly turned small again. I pulled the knife off, and it expanded into a dagger. It had shown my reflection on it, pretty cool. I slid it back on, and pressed the bracelet button. Not caring for the other essentials along with the bracelet.

I walked over to the note from dad.

"My times up here, I'll see you soon son, when you come back. Love dad."

I didn't know they had restrictions on how long people stay here. Unless it was only dad. I walked back outside of the bakery, and into the light. The people stood there, waiting for me it appeals. "Ready?" She said. "Yeah." "Okay then come on, I'll show you where you'll sleep." We started trotting over to the big houses, and I really needed to know their names, so as we walked, I asked. "Whats your guys names? I'm Octavious."

"Nice name, I'm Klem," The girl said "Thats Jamie." She pointed to the goat man. "Thats Paul." She pointed to another guy. "And thats Kayla." She pointed to another girl. Kayla sounded like Jayla. Dang.

"What are you? A goat man thing?" I pointed at Jamie, who turned around and looked pretty mad already.

"I'm a satyr." He snapped at me, and continued walking. Jeez. I walked over to Klem and whispered.

"Is he always like that?" "Mostly." We stopped at one far end house, and people were inside it, outside were bags that looked like it had my clothes in it. "This is your house, now thats all we cna assist you with, we'll see you at breakfast tomorrow." I totally forgot it was night time the darkness was swept around the area. My birthday, surely wasn't fair. I barely spend time with my dad, for my birthday...

They started walking away, and I grabbed my luggage and went inside. Everyone was asleep I suppose. I crept upstairs, and found a paper stuck to the wall. It said everyones sleeping areas. I was in room 5 with this guy named Jason. I walked over to the room, and swung it open, to my eyes I saw the most beautiful guy I ever seen. He was lean and had dirty blond hair. The bad part about this, I opened the door during his jack off. His penis was about 8 inches. I needed to avert my eyes. He noticed me I think and he said sorry. He grabbed his clothes and jumped up to the bathroom. I heard the door close behind him. He was probably very embarrased.

I walked in the room, and dropped my luggage, the bed was a bunk bed. so I clmibed up to the top and jumped in the bed. A bedroom with a bathroom, wow. But I missed my dad, already. I didn't move very much, and sooner later I began to fall asleep.

Yes, this does sound similar to the Percy Jackson Series, I got inspired and made mine alittle bit more different. So, please don't pile me with revivews saying it sounds similar. Because I already told that I got inspired by it. > >
Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 04/26/2015 06:32 AM, Carlos Hazday said:
The premise sounds an awful lot like that of Riordan's Percy Jackson series.
Well, I remembered back to the Percy Jackson Series, and I was reading The Heros of Olympus. I was inspired so I just got like a storyboard over it. I thought about changing things up to make it sound alittle different. Sorry if you don't like it, this way.
Link to comment

You have started out well, I have not read the "Percy Jackson" series so I am viewing with clean eyes. I am intrigued and am awaiting the next instalments to see how this tale develops. Thank you for sharing your tale.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..