Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,189 Words
  • 935 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Following The Stars To Love & Adventure - 1. Chapter 1

Cathen's View

I woke up rubbing the daze out of my eyes, and found myself in my bedroom to the sound of my alarm going off and the birds chirping outside. The sun rays skidded into and onto my bedroom floors glistening of light. I got up and checked the time, it was 8:34 AM.

"God damn it! I'm late again!" I quickly grabbed my clothes from the drawer, and headed into the shower.

I turned the switch to warm, and started scrubbing my hair down. I rinsed my hair off and scrambled into my clothes. I started brushing my teeth, then headed down to the kitchen, grabbing my toast on the table, leaving a note from my parents behind.

I grabbed my backpack and started out to my car. I turned the ignition on and started to the university of California. I didn't like driving by myself it gets boring just thinking to myself but the scenery was so beautiful in the fall, that I might as well forget about being alone.

The birds outside flew across the sky, the wind blew across the trees and the leaves flew along with the breeze. It was fall, the colors of the trees were red, orange & yellow. I looked over to my side every once in awhile watching the rolling hills and homes on the grassy flooring and evergreens in the distance.

I started seeing the university's parking lot, and drove over into a parking space, I got out of the car and started running over to the front doors of the university. One of my friends, named Scott hurried over to me.

"Hey! Where were you yesterday? I was waiting at the forest for you all day!" He said with a huff,

"I got off track, my parents had me do some work on the yard out front."

"Well, do you have work today too? Seems like you did since you were so late today."

"I forgot to get up, but my alarm was still going off."

"The wolf inside you must be lazy on this fine Monday." He said patting my back.

I looked at him and gave a tired smile and a shrug.

"We should get to class, its almost History!" He started off to our class room.

I nodded and followed him to Language Arts class.

           ****************

Math class ended, and we both met each other at the front doors, and pushed through them into the sunlight.

 

Elizabeth's View

I woke up in my bedroom, with the sunlight peeking into my room, with the rays glistening on the floor. I rubbed the daze out of my eyes and looked around, I got up and headed to my laptop and opened it up onto my Skype. I got 1 message for Johanna, I pulled it up and read.

"I'm off to bed, love yah."

My love was all the way in Australia, I just wished I was able to see her again, last Summer she came over to America and I was able to meet her for only 2 months then she took off back. I wrote a message back to her.

"Okay see you soon love!" I pressed the sent button, I looked at the time and it was 8:34 AM. Wow! I was already late! I quickly got up and dressed myself, and darted to the bathroom brushing my teeth. I started over to the kitchen and grabbed a bagel. I got into my car and headed to the university. I got there at 9:07, damn I missed History already. I got out of my car, then opened the front doors to the university.

           ***************

I got out from the side doors of the university and ran into some guy, making us both fall over, but another guy grabbed both of us from falling over.

Cathen's View

Scott collided into some other person and almost fell over, I quickly grabbed both of their backpacks.

"Aye watch where your going!" Scott stood up from the collision.

"Sorry, but maybe you should watch where your going too!" The girl scowled, getting up as well.

They both made a face at each other then turned to me.

"Thanks for grabbing our backpacks before we fell onto the ground." They both said, and the girl walked in one direction Scott tugged my arm into the other direction. I didn't know where we were going, but it seemed like the forest.

"Lets go on a run, Cathen we hadn't done that in awhile. Had we?" He was excited to go on a run for once.

"Sure." I replied.

We headed over to different trees, and started undressing then shifting into our wolf forms. He was a auburn color, perfect for the fall. I was a blackberry type of color. He ran over to me and tugged my tail then started running off. I began chasing him throughout the forest, I finally caught up with him and tugged his tail making him fall over and we both started rolling in the grassy floor.

The sun began to set and the horizon lit up with purple yellow and orange. The trees began to darken and the forest, stars began to lit the sky. I got up and so did Scott and we headed back to our trees and got dressed.

"Best run we had so far," He said looking up at the stars as we head back to the neighborhood.

When we finally got back to our homes, we hugged goodbye and slid into our homes. The sky was lit of stars and a crescent of the moon was above us, lighting the night with glistening blue. I opened the door and found my parents inside making dinner.

"Welcome back home son," Dad said from the kitchen,

"Welcome back home!" Mom came into the doorway and gave me a hug,

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad." I said being squeezed then let go of.

"Come on, Come on, Dinners ready." Dad yelled from the kitchen.

Me and Mom headed over to the dining table, and Dad brought 3 bowls of steaming hot soup bowls filled with noodles. I grabbed my fork and took a couple and placed into my mouth, the warmth of the noodle warmed me up. We continued to eat in silence, once I finished eating I grabbed my bowl and placed in the sink, washing it.

"I'm off to bed!" I yelled as I started upstairs to my room. I threw on my night clothes and jumped into bed. The blue light of the moon flew into my bedroom and gleamed on the floor.

I grabbed my tablet, and started pulling up a book from my favorite author on www.gatauthors.org the authors name was WolfWriter. It was funny how real and fascinating the wolf books were. I started to get sleepy and I placed my tablet on my stand and fell asleep. That night, I dreamed of a man, dirty blond hair with sparkling blue eyes. I felt warm when I saw him, and I knew that I need to meet him.

Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice start! Already an interesting set of characters/locale, and can see you've got several options on developing the plot!

Looking forward to more!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..