Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,285 Words
  • 598 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Following The Stars To Love & Adventure - 5. Chapter 5

Adult content is in this chapter, at the end of it.

Jess's View

I woke up, to the sounds of growls, snarls, and shots being fired. I quickly got up, and shifted into my fox. It was black and grey, and I jumped out of door, and started rushing out into the streets. The sunlight shone out, and smoke was seen in the air. The last few fox packs, was being attacked, by bears. Alpha Keo, was outside at the gates with the elite foxes, firing away and the lower leveled foxes attacking, the bears that are invading the gates.

Shit! we're so doomed the bears been trying to dominate our lands for years now. I quickly ran over to Sammies house, and pulled the knob and barged into her room, and snatched her blanket. She began to wake up pawing the air for the blanket, and heard the fires and mayhem. She woke up quickly and looked at me, then quickly shifted into a fox. She contacted me through our mind links.

"Whats going on Jess?"

"The bears are attacking again, we might need to move up from the residents line."

"I hope, we can keep fighting, our bloodlines are lowering, and I don't think theres enough, room in the shops area, for the last of us to fit into."

"Yeah,"
We heard a loud bell ring into the residental areas, and we knew it was time to start moving! The loud bellowing ring was heard and foxes, were running wild and the bears bursted into the houses, slaughtering what was left behind. The Alpha was already inside making sure everyone else was getting in. A few minutes passed and the bell kept ringing and the gates began to close.

Cathen's view

Yesterday night's party was crazy! We had a blast over there, Scott was abit too much in on it, that he passed out on the floor, in middle of the party! We made it back home at like 12:30 AM, and it was nice seeing Scott sleep, he cuddled up on me, when I took him to the car, which was cute, but I didn't enjoy it much the fact the girls were awing, and the boys were calling us fags. It was Saturday, so I didn't have school today, which was good. I heard my phone ring and I looked at the ID, it was Scott. I clicked the answer button.

"Hey Cathen! Um, did you see any pictures?"

"What pictures?"

"I'll text it to you.."

"Okay," I heard a ding, and I looked at my text, and it was a picture of me carrying Scott to the car...

"Who got this picture?! Where did you even get it?"

"It was from one of my friends, he was at the party. It was sent to the whole school also..."

"How come I didn't get it?"

"You would probably be mad, thats why?"

"OF COURSE, I'M FUCKING MAD, WE'RE GONNA BE CALLED FAGS, BACK AT SCHOOL!"

"Woah, Cathen! calm down..."

"Sorry, but I'm just really angered..."

"Don't worry, we'll just stop seeing each other for awhile. I'll just text you, and call you."

"But I like hanging with you.."

"You sure?"

"Mhm, I don't wanna be alone and just text and call you.."

"Okay, then I'll come over?"

"Sure then, can you come over now though?"

"Sure. I'll be there."

"Okay, bye then see you soon."

"Okay, bye."

I heard a click, then I quickly straightend, my room. I grabbed my video games, and placed them and hooked them into the TV. My mom and dad was off shopping. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom, then stripped down and took a quick shower. I grabbed my yaoi books and threw them into my bookshelfs, and I heard a knock on the door, so I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi Scott!" The outside world behind him was very small view, but leaves were piling on the doorsteps and it looked cold and windy out there, the sky was still grey, but filled with leaves of color flying around.

"Hey Cathen, nice weather right?" He giggled alittle.

"Mhm, I guess you noticed, now come inside its cold out there I bet." I moved away from the doorway to allow him to come in.

"It is." He stepped in and took off his shoes, and I closed the door behind him. I guided him, to my room. We sat down and pulled a game up and started playing for afew hours. After awhile, I got tired, and gave a small yawn.

"You tired?"

I nodded, "Yeah, tired."

I jumped onto my bed, and I made the worst mistake. Scott leaped onto me, and I looked at him like he was crazy. He pinned down my arms and legs.

"S-S-Scott.... What are you doing?"

"You said you wanted me to come over, and I did." He had a twisted smile.

"S-scott! Let go of me!"

"I've been waitting for you, ever since..."

He grew out his sharp fangs, and drilled into my neck, causing me to moan in pain. He let go of one of my arms to get something out of his pocket and quickly chained me onto the bed, and did it to my other arm.

He didn't pull much blood, only just kept wiggling his mouth alittle to make it hurt more. I got scared, and I didn't know what to do! He let go of my neck and unbuttoned my shirt and teared it off. He grabbed my pants and pulled it down. I tried to get out, and I couldn't the grip of the bed, but I seemed weakened, he must of used some KindlingWolves and placed it onto the chains.

He pulled off his pants and I looked over at his cock, I couldn't tell if he was gonna try to fit that thing into me, but before I can think he struck it into my shafts and I gave a yelp, of pain. I started to breathe quickly, and he was moving in and out quickly and I gave cries of pain, I couldn't scream out loud enough my mouth was being to dry up.

He kept thrusting and pushing hard, I moaned in pain. I couldn't handle the pain, it was beginning to be too much for me, I breathed heavily in pain. I heard him beginning to groan, abit and then he let go, and I screamed out loudly, he shot into me, blood and cum leaked out of me. I cried in pain and then he got up and pulled his clothes together, leaving me behind.

"That was better then I thought, now sleep tight you little whore." He grabbed a little needle and injected the rest of the posioning into my arm, and I was out quickly.

I woke up in a white room, and I found my Mom and Dad, standing there crying, and looking frightened.

"Mom? Dad?"

My Mom looked up from crying and gave me a kiss on the forehead and a big hug.

"Oh dear! We were so worried of you! What happened while we were gone?"

"S-Scott, he did it to me..."

"Scott?! Ugh, we should of never trusted that boy!" My Dad was furious.

"What am I doing in here?"

"The doctor, did the procedures, while you were knocked out or something, they say you were posioned to sleep, so they instantly got onto working into the procedures. They fixed up your ass, pretty well."

"Mom.. I wanna go home!" I began to cry and my Mom, hugged me tighter, and my Dad came in and hugged me. I was terrifed of what happened and wished I never let him into my life...

Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..