Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,626 Words
  • 575 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Following The Stars To Love & Adventure - 6. Chapter 6

Sorry, if the story got jumpy from different people, and the story line got all I don't know flippy? I just started writing stories, so don't expect too much.

Cathen's View

It's been afew days, and I've been getting dreams of the same man, I've been thinking of. I'm quiet terrifed of what happened with Scott and me. I wish it never happened. I'm still terrifed of sex now, but I just want to try to forget it, the pass days it was hard for me, because at school people started calling Scott and me a couple. Scott on the other hand was no longer around, he was sent to jail for rape, but I still fear what will happen next. I made a new friend though, Elizabeth was a nice person so I decided to hang around with her. We met up at the school, and she never knew what happened to me and Scott but she tries to get me to tell her most times. I waited outside until I saw her giving a wave.

"Heyo Cathen!"

"Hey Liz, how was your walk over to the school?"

"Pretty good," We started walking side by side to our classeroom.

"I'm sure you did, gotten less weight now huh?" I nudged her,

"Psh yeah, wait are you calling me fat?" She started to laugh and so did I then she pushed me abit.

"Of course not." I got back over and we just laughed all the way to our classroom.

Flahn's View

A few days passed, and I had dreams of this guy, over and over again, but you guys need to catch up on whatever you missed. We made alliances with 3 packs so far. Isic and Lane was official, and they came outside of the closet too. We were heading to one of the fox packs, which was the Shadowfoxes. We reached the front gate and it was guarded by bears?

"Hey excuse me? but is this the Shadowfoxes pack?"

"It was, now get away you mutt." The guard snarled at me.

"Hey you! Fatass who you calling a mutt?" Jenna snarled from the side.

"I'm calling him the mutt, now shut up K9."

She arosed from the seat and opened her door and made her way, over to the guard, then her teeth grown sharp and she bit into the guards arm, and moved her head furiously and pulled away with blood sputtered in the place.

"Who you calling K9? Fatass you better open that gate, or I'll rip you into shreds." Jenna growled.

"Mutt.." He opened the gate, and Jenna got in and we drove through the gates.

"Umm, you sure this is the fox pack, theirs bears out there but very little foxes."

I grabbed my phone and quickly dailed the Alpha.

"Mr, Keo?"

"Whos this?"

"Flahn Kindlingstone, and I was suppose to be here to make an alliance with your pack."

"Oh, I'm sorry we need to call that off, but I would love to make an alliance with your pack, Where are you?"

"Inside the pack gates."

"Didn't you see the bears?"

"Theres bears everywhere..."

"Oh, leave it quickly, I'll have to do the alliance later, but can you tell your Alpha to get some wolves here? We're under attack and we need you to help."

"O-okay.." I started to drive abit backwards and the gates opened and closed, and I quickly drove off afew distances away.

"I'll get them over right away."

"Thank you."

The call eneded, and I called my Alpha next.

"Alpha Gene."

"Yes?"

"The Shadowfoxes, need help at their pack, being invaded by bears, will you help them, if you do I think he will get us an alliance."

"Okay sure thing, I'll send some over."

"Okay, I'll see you soon then."

"Bye then."

"Bye."

The call ended with Gene, so I decided to head over to the Farland pack. It was way more different then the other packs, it wasn't guarded by walls, and the manison stood on a hill, the pack was collided with the humans areas.

I had a strange feeling that I was getting into something and I got very excited. We drove for hours, Jenna began to sleep and the others did too. I was getting close so I decided we should go dine out for alittle.

The sun began to set, on the horizon and the sky lit up with purple, pink, red , orange and yellow. Then the sky was beginning to darken and the sky was lit with stars, with a cresent moon risen above us.

I drove up to "Maria's Diner." and I got them to wake up at the smell of food.

"Come on, I'ma get us some dinner."

"Yay!" The 4 of them yawned out from waking up.

We all got out of the car, and I got us all a party of 5. We all ordered random stuff, I ordered the deluxe hamburger with fries, Jenna and Asher ordered salad, Isic and Lane ordered speghetti, they were all couples except me. I kinda felt left out, but I had a jump inside me that I might find him. When we got our orderes we began to eat in silence.

                                                                                            *****

We were making our way to the manison on the hill there was fall leaves on the ground and evergreens in the distance. Farms and houses were alined around the area, and there was the manison, it was light blue and had flowers and trees all around it. We all looked outside in aw of the beautiful site. I parked the car outside and I started up at the pack house, and rang the bell. A tall man stood there, and bend down to look at me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Flahn Kindlingstone, I came to make an alliance with the Alpha."

"Oh!" His face began to brighten up,

"Well come on in, and with your luggage too, well start talking about our alliance in the morning, right now you need sleep."

"O-okay! Thank you!"

"Come on over guys!" The 4 of them began coming up with luggage, and the maid came over to guide us to our rooms.

"Wow this house is surely amazing."

"Mhm," the other 4 replied, we were heading into one big room, I guess we all had to share that one.

The maid, swung open the door, and it was quiet big inside, it had 3 beds, 2 bathrooms on either side, and a TV. We all went inside, and started unpacking our stuff. The feeling being here was just exciting me...

Cathen's view

Me and Elizabeth, went out, and planned to go camping out in the woods. Thats one thing we both shared, I packed my stuff and got into my car to drive over to Elizabeths house, to pick her up. I had a strange feeling in my stomach and I got very excited and happy. I didn't know what it was but the feeling was great! I thought for awhile but I couldn't keep my head off the camping, must of been because I really wanted to go camping I guess.

I began to drive around until we got to, "Rising Water's Camp grounds." It wasn't packed during this time of the year, but still very beautiful. I totally forgot about what happened and brighten up, as we drove up to the camp. There was a river, and a waterfall of glistening water and the moon rays outside slid onto the river, the stars alined up on the sky and the breeze was nice and cool.

The night we created a camp fire, and set up our tents. We read campfire stories to each other laughing and playing around, eating our marshmellows. It was fun. That night, we slept outside of our tents to enjoy the stars up above us, and slowly we began to fall asleep.

The morning fell above us, and the birds chirped, while the sunrays shone into our sleepy eyes, and the breeze was still nice and cool, the leaves on the trees fell onto the grassy grounds, and the breeze blew across swepting them off the ground. I began to open my sleepy eyes, and I heard Elizabeth cooking something. I sat upright and saw her with the fire, cooking eggs, and bacon.

"Morning Cathen!"

"Morning Liz,"

"Want any bacons or eggs?"

"Sure!"

Bacon and eggs were my favorite, and she got some paper plates, and piled them up on our plates. We bega to eat them in silence, after awhile Elizabeth arosed from her log, and grabbed two fishing poles.

"Wanna go fishing?"

"Sure, I didn't know there was fishes in the river though."

"Well you never know!"

She tossed the fishing rod to me, and I got up and followed her to the river banks. The marshy area of the river, was kinda gross, but cool. We sat down on the dry area, of the river and started to throw our lines into the water. We caught afew fishes like small ones, we started to cook them, and the day went on like yesterday.

The next morning, my wolf jumped inside me, and I got up, and opened my tent flap. I saw Elizabeth, but when I turned around I saw another guy staring at me, with 5 others here, and I froze, he had dirty blond hair, and sparkling blue eyes. I couldn't move, he was so beautiful...

Flahn's view

We got up from our sleep and was beginning to be shown around the pack, we were going to be shown the camp first, and I was really excited, when we got there, I saw a figure in the tent and I froze, it was like in my dreams. He got up and looked outside the tent and our eyes met, his black hair and hazel eyes, stared right into my blue eyes...

Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..