Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,349 Words
  • 730 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Following The Stars To Love & Adventure - 2. Chapter 2

Sorry if the chapter seemed all short or not enough detailing, I was too sleepy, and I had to go somewhere. Hope you still like it though, I'm gonna make it better later on.

Flahn's View

I woke up to the sunny rays settling into my bedroom, I had a dream of a man not too fat nor skinny. He had black hair, and beautiful hazel eyes. I sat upright and pulled open my drawer, I pulled out a small sketchbook, then I flipped the pages over to a blank page and started drawing out how he looked, I never was so attracted to such a guy before, but wow! He was so cute. After afew minutes I set aside the sketchbook and jumped out of bed.

The air was freezing cold because of the snow outside, also because of that, there's no school for the week. I walked over and peered into the window. Outside was leave less trees, and a flaky white ground of snow. There was children with coats, giggling, making snowmans, and throwing snowballs at each other.

I heard my parents from the kitchen, so I slipped on my jeans & sweater, then headed over to the kitchen.

"Hi Mom, hi Dad." I said walking over grabbing whatever was on the counter, then setting down on a chair.

"Good morning son," My Dad replied.

My Mom doesn't talk much lately, she must of lost her voice or something, but atleast she tries most times. My parents settled down in a chair and we all started eating in silence.

  ********

I finished my plate and bowl, then took them over to the sink and started washing them. I headed over to the front door and slipped on my shoes, then coat.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked puzzled.

"I'm gonna go get some stuff." I replied, opening the door.

I closed the door and walked over to my frozen car. I wiped the snow off the door and opened it. I settled into the cold car, I placed my keys into the ignition to start the engine.

I backed out of the driveway and started off to the stores. I watched the birds fly overhead towards where it was less colder of course. The breeze blew and snow fell onto the ground making a wintery feel, the winter was beautiful this year.

I followed up the road over to a Walmart, and I drove into the parking lot, then settled into a parking space. I got out of the car and walked into Walmart.

 *******

I came back out with only 3 bags of items, very small stuff. I enjoyed my time until I ran into a random girl.

"Hello." The girl said, with a seductive tone.

"Um, hello." I leaned back a bit trying to not get too close.

"I'm Kara, whats your name?" Kara asked with a weird smirk.

"I'm Flahn."

"do you wanna go on a walk with me?"

"Nope, I'm fine."

"Do you have a mate yet then?"

"No, but I'm gonna find my mate soon."

She leaned closer. "I can be your mate."

"No, I don't want you to be my mate." I moved back further. I started getting abit frustrated.

"Come on big hunk, I know you want this." She made a gesture across her body.

"Get out of my face, I don't want your terrible body!" I yelled at her, my frustration got over me.

"Fine, but you will regret it, when your the last person in the pack to be mated!" She snarled and pushed me over then walked away.

I got back up to my feet, wiping the dirt off and grabbed my bags then started going back to the car. I can't believe what people do just to get mated. I opened the truck and threw the bags in then closed the truck lid, heading over to the front door then stepping inside. I put my keys in and started the ignition, then headed back to the house.

  ******

Later that day, my Alpha (Mr Gene.) had made an announcement that, he needed someone to volunteer to go outside the pack and make alliences, since his betas & Theta were sick with something or had to go something else on this day. So as he finished it, I volunteered, I never been outside of the pack lands much, and I could probably meet that person in my dreams.

He told me to follow him back to the town hall, and meet him inside there. I started walking over to the large building, it looked like it was made out of pearls! The thing glistened out in the sun, even if it was snowy. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. There a lady opened and stood at the door.

"I'm here to see Alpha Gene." I told her,

"Okay name please?"

"Flahn Kindlingstone."

"Okay, be right back." She closed the door and I could hear her shoes clicking on the floor.

She came back and opened the door afew minutes later.

"Okay come on in, Mr Flahn." She directed me to the office, the town hall was magnificent! Paintings of many different types were hung on the walls. Some brown tables and chairs were placed around the rooms, some vases, shelves, and dishes were placed in different spots too.

We reached the office and she opened the door for me.

"Here you go sir."

I walked into the room and it was just like all the other rooms except more smaller, and a person was actually inside one of them.

"Hello." An voice came over the room as the man looked up from his papers and moved closer to the table.

"Hello Alpha."

"So, Mr Flahn, you volunteered to go outside the pack lands and make alliances correct?"

"Yes sir. I wanted to go out since, I've never seen what was outside our territory."

"Okay, here is the places you should go." He placed a small stack of papers filled with names and directions.

"You should start off at wheres closer. You got 3 weeks until you come back, by then you must have atleast gotten some alliances, as well as a story to tell me about how they all went."

"Okay sir." I took the papers and he went back to working on his other papers.

"You may leave now, see you in 3 weeks." He said.

I rose up from my seat and started to the door, and pulled it open. I walked through the hallway of the town hall until I made it outside. There was my friend Jenna, Isic, and 2 other people I didn't know about.

"Hello!" They both yelled and turned to face each other just to start laughing and giggling.

"Hello, who are those two?" I asked puzzled.

"This ones Asher, hes shy, but hes mine." Asher blushed and Jenna pulled him close to her.

"This other guy is Lane, my other friend, Lane this is Flahn, Flahn this is Lane." I walked over and pulled my hand out to shake Lanes.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We thought about going on a run, and we decided to invite you!" Jenna said excitedly.

"Oh great, I'd love to have a run with you guys." I smiled,

We started going into the park area, and separated into 5 different trees. We striped down or clothes, and shifted into our wolves. We all decided to play tag I guess, because next thing you know it, they started pulling each others tails and started running off. I got tagged and I turned around and started chasing Jenna's wolf. I caught up and tagged her then sprinted away. I ran into what seemed to be Asher's wolf and then the others came around and we all started rolling around on the grass.

   *******

The night appeared as the stars glistened in the sky, and we all headed back home to shelter ourselves from the cold snow. I headed into my room and started packing and doing my laundry. I went and took a small shower then headed to bed. I had a dream of him again, at a little camp site this time...

Sorry if the chapter seemed all short or not enough detailing, I was too sleepy, and I had to go somewhere. Hope you still like it though, I'm gonna make it better later on.
Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..