Jump to content
    Chirping
  • Author
  • 1,403 Words
  • 656 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Following The Stars To Love & Adventure - 4. Chapter 4

Adult content is small but should be awared in this chapter.

Jenna's View

Ugh, the ride over to Paradox Pack, was a pain in the neck ass! Four hours of sitting on our butts and nothing but music, food, and each other, but still very dull, because everyone fell asleep on the second hour, except Flahn and me. Worse of all, Asher snored so loudly, I might aswell should of left him there. When we drove up to the gates of Paradox Pack, Flahn grabbed the phone and began to call the pack's Alpha. A few minutes later, the gates opened.

The pack communities were all kinda the same layouts, the pack house in the middle. stores circling around it, third circle around was the residents, and the last circle around was the forest, then the walls of the community. A map showed us the way around the place over to the pack house.When we got there, we arrived at a light blue house, with a porch and was pretty tall. had a balcony in the front also trees and flowers were all alined around the house. Cars were parked in some other places, and looks like some people were there. Flahn got up, and I had to wake up the 3 in the back.

"Wake up you sleepy heads." I flicked each of their foreheads.

"Ow, what was that for?" They all rubbed their foreheads, and groaned alittle.

"We're here," I giggled alittle, and they opened their doors and got out of the car, by then Flahn was already out telling us to come in.

"They got 2 rooms for us to stay in!" He yelled, and gestured us to come over.

"Okay! We wil be right there." I replied.

We all started grabbing our bags and headed into the pack house. It was more beautiful then I thought it was, the inside was white walls, and paintings in different places. The couches were light green and a rug was set under them with beautiful floral patterns. We headed upstairs into the hallway where the rooms were located. Flahn, Isic and Lane were all gonna sleep in one room. Me and Asher had to sleep in the other room.

Flahn's View

We got into the pack house, and into our rooms, the only problem with this room is its only ONE bed. I decided to sleep on the floor, while the other two argued, I called my Alpha to tell him were here, I dailed his number and began to wait till I heard the click.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Alpha Joseph."

"Ah, hello Mr Flahn."

"I just called to tell you that we made it over to the pack house of the Paradox Pack, and they would love to make an alliance with us."

"Okay, thanks for calling, see you soon."

I waited till a click and then he hung up, I looked back at the two and they both decided to sleep on the bed together.

I crawled over to the floor, and gotten my blanket, then I fell asleep, along with the others.

                                                                    *****

I woke up to the sounds of chirping, and someone also knocking on the door. I got up and went up to the door, and creeked it open.

"Hello! Breakfast is downstairs," The young man stood there looking like he was kinda eyeing me.

"Okay, I'll tell the others."

"Okay see you guys downstairs." He left the hallway, and I went over to wake up the other 2.

"Wake up sle-" I stood there looking at them, Isic was cuddled up by Lane. It was so adorable!

I decided to just bring food up for them, I went to my luggage, and pulled out a T-shirt and jeans. I opened the door and made my way over to Jenna's room. I gave a knock, and the door swung open. Jenna and Asher were already up.

"Morning Flahn," Jenna and Asher said.

"Morning Jenna and Asher."

"Wheres Isic and Lane?"

"I'll show you, just don't wake them up."

We walked into my room, and I showed them the bed. They were still cuddled together. I heard Jenna make a small aww. We headed out of the room, and closed the door lightly, and we headed downstairs for breakfast. The whole Alpha family was down there already, I saw the same guy, he seemed to be watching me, as I walked down with Jenna and Asher. I didn't like the feeling of him watching me... We grabbed our food, and made our way over to a table with the Alpha's family.

"Hello Mr Flahn, and his friends." The Alpha greeted.

"Hello Alpha Joseph." The other two repeated what I said, after I said it.

"Hi Flahn, and his friends." The young man looked at me, in a way that kinda scares me.

"I'm Quin." He pulled out a hand across, the table. I didn't want to be rude so I pulled a hand and shook his. It took him awhile then he let go. We still didn't see Isic, or Lane around. They were gonna miss, breakfast. I guess we should just leave them be.

"So, whos gonna show us around?" Jenna asked,

"My son Quin, will." The Alpha replied.

After afew minutes of eating in silence we got ready to follow Quin around the town, while the other half of the Alpha family leave to a meeting, maknig Isic and Lane left back at the room, and who knows whats going on there?

Isic's View

I started to wake up, last night Lane and I wanted to sleep together, while Flahn slept on the floor, I didn't want them to know that Lane was my boyfriend, or I was gay, Lane didn't mind at all as long as we were together. I woke up on Lanes chest, and the feeling of Lanes hand brushing my hair. I gave a small yawn, and looked up at him with my sleepy eyes. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You awake sleepy?" He smiled,

"Mhm,"

"So when are we gonna tell your friends about us together?"

"I don't know soon maybe?"

"I hope they won't mind."

"I hope so too." I snugged abit more onto his chest, listening to his beating heart. He continued to run his fingers through my hair. We finally both got up and I decided to take a bath, I grabbed my clothes and headed into the bathroom, striping down until I heard him knock on my door. I opened the door.

"Umm can I bathe with you?" He had a sheepish look.

"Sure." I opened the door wider, to let him in.

He looked at me, and gave a smile, I turned on the water to hot while he stripped down. He stepped into the tub first and I sat infront of him. Sooner later, he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the neck, then ran his head down alittle bit more, and gave a nibble. I started to moan alittle, never knew that I was more sensitive around there, he pulled his hand over infront of me and gave afew strokes on my cock. I started to moan abit louder. I enjoyed what he was doing but I knew someone could come in any minute now, and find us.

"Babe, I enjoy what your doin, but someones go-onna f-find out.." I moaned out,

"Come on please? alittle longer?" He had a sad tone, and I decided to let him continue,

"O-okay."

He continued nibbling and began to stroke abit faster, I moaned louder. He kept going faster, then I couldn't hold it in, and I cummed onto his hand, and he slowed down, then let go. He stopped nibbling and gave me another kiss but on the cheek, this time.

Flahn's View

We got back from our tour, we were shown the forest, shops and some other places to see, the only problem is that Quin kept eyeing me which was really strange. I opened the door to my room, to find Isic and Lane, reading a book. I guess they probably ate something, but theres something odd about those two, just can't figure it out. I started over to the Alpha's Office, to continue working on the alliance.

Adult content is small but should be awared in this chapter.
Copyright © 2015 Chirping; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..