Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 5,172 Words
  • 4,556 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

On The Outside - 18. Chapter 18

 


"On The Outside 18"

 


Something about the promise of a hot sexual encounter just makes every moment of your life just a little bit more glorious, you know? Hehehe, like...every few seconds, the thought that I was most definitely getting laid the next time Drew and I saw each other would cross my mind, and I'd grin to myself uncontrollably in anticipation for it. God, it's like I can feel those sapling limbs wrapping themselves around me right now and it's got me fighting off one full blown erection after another. An awkward thing to do in public, believe me.

I still can't believe that an emotion this big can still be so effortless. I keep expecting the 'Karma Fairy' to suddenly show up at my door with some kind of demonic payment for enjoying a level of luck that I never thought possible until Drew came along. But that debt never came knocking. All I had to do was love him...and he loved me back. That was it. It took no more energy than it did to breathe. I almost feel guilty for having access to a love so pure when I barely had to work at all to keep it going strong. Weird.

My parents think I'm crazy. I'm pretty sure of that. They keep watching me whenever I'm standing still long enough for them to do so. They ask me about my day more often than they ever did before, almost as if they're expecting me to tell them that something overly fascinating or overly terrible happened in the eight to ten hours that I spent outside of their supervision. Can they see the infatuation written all over my face? Or the blinding sparkle in my joyful gaze? Has my behavior gone so far off the rails that my parents actually thinkthat there's something wrongwith me? Hehehe, I don't know, but if so...they'll just have to go on thinking I'm losing my mind. Because this feeling isn't going away. Not ever. It's far from being a phase, or a crush, or some puppy love obsession that will fade over time. I honestly feel like my very first boyfriend might turn out to be my last.

I can't imagine myself wanting anybody else.

The one downside to it all is the fact that...sometimes...I really do miss my friends. I miss Jermaine's schemes, and Joey's laughter, and Billy's uncanny ability to make even the smallest issues seem like a big event. I miss going to the park with them, and eating lunch, and just...hanging out, you know? I know that I was a dick to them by choosing to spend time with Drew in private over spending time with them in public, but I didn't mean to be. I don't know if they truly understand what it's like to harbor a secret like this and suddenly have it exposed and unraveled against your will before you're ready. Having someone, even someone you care about who tells you it's ok, dig around in a part of your life that is sooooo personal...it can feel like the most inappropriate invasion of privacy imaginable. I was barely figuring myself out, and Jermaine seemed like he was racing to beat me to the punchline. I don't want to be dragged out of the closet. I want them to wait for me instead of always trying to skip ahead to the end of the book. Is that so wrong?

Still...I miss having them around. And while Drew makes me infinitely happy with every boyish smile he flashes in my direction...who have I got to brag to? What good does it do to be this happy when I can't share it with my best friends, you know?

“I'm going out for a while, Mom!” I called out the next morning. “I'll be back later!” My mom was in the kitchen in her robe and slippers. “This early?” She asked. “If you just wait a few minutes, I'm making us some breakfast...”

“No thanks.” I said. “I got up and made myself some instant oatmeal. So I'm cool.” At that moment, I got a text on my phone from Drew. He told me that he was leaving his house to go open the coffee shop, and I nearly did a little happy dance when I saw the kissy faces and heart emojis he sent me. Ugh! It's happening! Yay, boy sex!!! “Alright, I'm gone! See ya!”

My mom peeked around the corner, wiping her hands on a dish towel. “Well...wait! Ethan, where are you going?”

“I'm just hanging out with my friends. That's all.”

“When will you be back?”

“I dunno. Later, I guess.” I said, already wishing that I had run out of the front door before getting into this conversation.

“Later? How much later?”

“I don't know, Mom. Later.” I gave her a pained expression, “I have to go. Ok?”

I don't know why she seemed so suspicious about it all, but she just sighed and told me, “Well, alright. Not too late, ok? Dinner time, max. Got it?”

“Ok. Dinner time. Gotchya. Bye!” And I hurried outside before she asked me any more questions. I've got a hot piece of teen boy ass waiting on me, woman! Hehehe, I've got no time for your parental jibber jabber!

Freshly showered and scrubbed down with Drew's favorite bath gel, I didn't want to rush too much and get sweaty or anything on my way to the bus stop, but found myself nearly skipping whole blocks on the sidewalk to reach my destination as quickly as possible. I even wore my black boxer briefs that he likes so much. Hehehe, I don't know why, but he says they're the sexiest thing ever, and I like turning him on. He gets all wide eyed and smiley and then he blushes for being so unbelievably horny for me. Best feeling in the world, believe me.

As soon as I saw my bus coming, I texted him to tell him I was officially on my way. He said, ”OK!!!! YAY!!! See you soon! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU, Ethan!!! MWAH!!!” Hehehe, he's so cute! I love, love, love you too, babe.

By the time the bus had dropped me off, I was on the verge of a random giggling outburst over how excited I was. Nervous, even. I could feel my heartbeat trembling with every infatuated contraction, and my pace picked up once I caught sight of Drew's house in the distance. I can't believe we're going to have the house to ourselves for the whole day. Do you have any idea how crazy it's going to be to make love without the threat of being caught constantly looming over us. Stifling our heavy breathing and soft whimpers. Our ears listening for the rattle of 'Mom keys', or a turn of the top lock. Not that it hasn't been TOTALLY hot every time that we've gotten a chance to be together...it would just be awesome to not have to race against the clock. This is going to be so cool.

I barely rang Drew's doorbell before he came barreling to the door like a galloping stallion to swing the door open and grab me by the shirt! Hahaha, he literally 'yanked' me inside and nearly slammed the door behind me. He was already rock hard, his pants poking out in front of him as he pulled me close and smashed his lips against mine with an intensity that caught me off guard. His little fingers were clutching at my shirt, and I slid my hands around his waist to push his hardness against mine. It takes a moment to fully appreciate the feel of his soft lips pressed against my own. There's a moment of disbelief that strikes you before you're truly able to give yourself over to the moment. The feel of Drew's excited breath on my cheek, the little vibration that comes from his soft moans...purring with delight as he melted into my embrace, soooo happy to be in my arms again. Has it been that long since we've been together like this? It's hard to tell sometimes. A few class periods apart can feel like an eternity sometimes.

It had been at least five minutes before we even noticed that we were still standing right there by his front door, making out without even thinking about the fact that we had an entire house to enjoy for the rest of the day. Hehehe, then again, I could spend 8 hours in a single closet with Drew with no room to move around at all and have just as much of a thrilling experience as I'm having right now. As long as his sweet, marshmallow soft, lips could make contact...every day would be a holiday.

We stopped kissing just long enough to catch our breath, and I giggled, “Well, somebody is awfully happy to see me this morning!”

“Omigod, you're so cute!” He said, lunging forward to kiss me again. “Come on! Let's go to the basement! I need you, like...right now!” He was physically pulling me behind him like a dog on a leash. He wasn't kidding around. I had to use my free hand to hold on to the railing as we hurried downstairs. It was the only way to keep from missing a step and tumbling down to the basement floor, breaking whatever bones that were unlucky to get in the way. Drew guided me to the center of the room and whispered, “Come here...” Turning to hold me close and return to kissing me deeply, rubbing the back of my neck as his tongue gently slid in between my lips. I think I like Drew when he's being so...'eager'. Hehehe! It's hot!

Before I knew it, Drew was blindly reaching down for the front of my pants, giving it a few rubs and a lustful grope before using his fingers to unbutton and unzip the opening. Our lips parted with a soft smacking noise, and he began to lower himself to get down on his knees in front of me. Everything was moving fast, but not too fast for comfort's sake...if that makes any sense. I definitely wanted him too. God, this just keeps getting better and better.

I was prepared to pull my pants all the way down to my ankles and step out of them, but Drew only pulled my fly open wide enough to mash the front of his face against my cloth covered inches, rubbing his nose and lips back and forth across it...the moistened heat of his breath soaked up by the cotton material...my warm leakings creating a rapidly expanding wet spot at the tip of my protrusion. I felt ashiver envelop me as Drew moved up to lick at the spot, his tongue tickling the slit from whence it came. And then...he moaned, “...So hot...” and pulled the waistband down to allow me to spring free from my confines. The tip lightly hit Drew on the tip of his nose, and we both shared a soft giggle over the unexpected 'smack'. But then...Drew decided that he couldn't wait any longer, and as his soft fingers wrapped themselves around the middle of my shaft, he guided me into the wet suction of his rose colored lips...and began to nurse at my boyhood with a long, satisfied, sigh of approval.

I have an uncle...Uncle Mike...and he was always trying to quit smoking. He'd starve himself of cigarettes for months at a time, swearing that he'd never go back. But every once in a while...I'd see him take a single cigarette and calm some of those intense cravings with a few long drags in secret. The look on his face...when he took that first puff and blew out the smoke...it was like Heaven times eleven! The look on his face...the relief...the reward for being soooo good for soooo long...it was priceless. That was the look that I saw on Drew's face one he got his mouth on me again. As though he were getting his first drink of cold water after crossing a vast desert without it. He must have been fantasizing about this every minute of every day since he last had a taste of it. I could feel his longing as the slippery texture of his tongue swiveled back and forth underneath my throbbing shaft, causing my knees to tremble from the sensation.

I reached down to entangle my fingers through the plush softness of his almond colored curls, trying to keep my balance for as long as I could manage. However, once Drew felt my hands ruffling his hair, lightly tickling him behind those cute elvish ears of his, he scooted even closer to me on his knees and doubled his efforts. Whining hungrily as he tried to get as much of me into his mouth as possible...his hands now lowering my pants down to my thighs so he could grab hold of the firm cheeks behind, pulling me even deeper into his loving vacuum. It was getting to be too much. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take before losing my first load of the day.

Drew must have sensed me reaching my limits, because he suddenly pulled his sensual lips off of me and looked up into my eyes with a smile. Omigod...his smile! That alone was almost enough to make me explode all over that pretty face of his! “Unh unh, not yet...” He giggled. He sat back on his haunches to pull his shirt off, leaving me standing there at full attention, nearly on my tiptoes as I tried to hold my orgasm back as best as I could. A feat that became nearly impossible as I saw the tender flesh of Drew's boyish chest and shoulders come into full view. My eyes tracing every inch of him...from his shallow belly button, to his flat abdomen, up to his perky, pink, nipples, and further up into the sexy curve of his neck. By the time my lustful gaze had roamed over his girlish lips and reached his longing eyes...I was lost in his unavoidable allure as if for the first time. How can something so 'practiced', something that I expected from the moment I woke up this morning, still catch me by surprise?

I swear...this boy is magic. Total magic.

I watched as Drew leaned back to bring his legs out from under him, and he started to take his pants and underwear off. I think I got a little distracted by watching his slender hips shimmy and shake his way out of his clothes, hehehe, but when he looked up to see me standing there not making any progress in the 'nakey' department, he said, “What are you doing? STRIP already!”

I laughed out loud at that. “You know, I'm starting to think you had ulterior motives when you invited me over here today.”

“Darn right! Now get your clothes off!” He grinned sweetly.

“How do you know I don't have a headache or something?” I joked.

“You don't. So get naked.”

“What if I'm not in the mood?”

“You're in the mood. And you taste AWESOME! So get naked!”

“I get the feeling that you're just using me for my body. Hehehe!”

Drew looked at me with a straight face, and he said, “Ethan...I love you. Every minute of the day, all I can think about is how much I truly...TRULY love you for everything you are. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Promise.” Then he added, “But right now? Yes! I'm using you for your hot body! And, I swear, if you don't strip naked and slide inside me soon, I'm going to throw a full blown tantrum and start fingering myself without you! So hurry the hell up!”

Hahaha! Yikes! “Far be it from me to disappoint my favorite boy.” I smirked as I stepped out of my pants and boxer briefs, pulling my shirt off to join him in matching birthday suits. I saw Drew roll over to crawl on his hands and knees to reach for a small shoebox that he kept underneath his bed. He opened it up and fumbled through it for a few seconds to find a mini packet of lube, and he bit into it to open it up. Hehehe, he was in such a rush. By the time I was naked and had knelt down to crawl closer to him on the basement floor, he was already squeezing a generous amount of the slippery liquid into his palm. He looked so cute...I was compelled to lean in and kiss him on the lips. Drew kissed me back, but only briefly. He was more focused on getting me lubed up for full on sex at the moment. Just a quick, 'MWAH', before going back to coating his palm. Then, he scooted forward on his butt and grabbed me by the boner! “Ahhhh! Careful! Jesus!”

“What?” He asked.

“That stuff is COLD!” I yelped.

“Oh, it is not! Why would it be cold? It was under my bed.”

“I think my dick has a pretty good idea of what's cold and what isn't.” I said.

“Big baby...” He grinned, and gave me another kiss on the lips. This time he let it linger as he slowly stroked me with his slimy fingers, coating me from the tip of my shaft to the base. And then wiping the excess off by rubbing his hand off on the young testes below. I watched as he finished preparing me for the main event, then he leaned back again. “Oh! Wait! Hold on a second!” He blurted out. He hopped up on his feet, that sexy ass of his turned in my direction, his hard erection poking out in front of him as he walked across the room to get a few blankets and pillows to lay on. Hehehe, that boy can't HELP but to be utterly adorable in everything that he does.

He spread out a comforter on the basement floor, folded in half for extra padding, and then he tossed a few pillows down where he thought his head would be. I was looking at how HARD he was, and as a clear, sticky, liquid collected on his tip, the tiny slit producing more of his natural boy honey as he waited for me to enter him and give him the release that he had been looking for...I told him, “You're about to drip on the carpet, dude.”

“I am?” He said, and looked down to see his penis throbbing with ever beat of his infatuated heart. He took a moment to stand, naked, in the middle of the room...searching for something to wipe himself off on. But as a single droplet began to slowly ooze down from his blushed tip...he simply caught it in his hand and then wiped his rosy head on his palm. Then he smiled at me and licked it off. “Not as good as yours, but still yummy. Hehehe!” He said.

“You're gross.” I giggled. But kissed him the second he knelt back down to join me on the blanket.

Drew was quick to lay on his back and whisper, “God, I want you. Do it to me. Please...I need it.”

He closed his eyes, those pretty lips parted in ecstasy as he waited for me to make the next move. Drew raised his legs up and held them with both hands. His flexibility allowed those sweet limbs of his to bend and fold him over in the sexiest way. His hands behind his knees, his knees tucked neatly into his nearly hairless underarms. His bare feet in the air as his boyish hamstrings became more pronounced as the narrow cleft of his succulent ass cheeks parted to arrogantly display the snug little hole that he wanted me to penetrate as deeply as possible. Still pink with a virginal blush that caused me to sigh out loud at the mere sight of it. It tensed up,the muscle 'winking' at me as it yearned for the loving pain of having me sink into him...needing my love. As slippery as I was, I always looked at that 'dime-sized' hole of his and wondered if I'd push too hard and cause him to reject the harsh entry. But he never did. Never.

Feeling a hint of playful naughtiness, I pressed my slippery tip against his constricted entrance, and I just held it there for a moment. Drew's eyes were closed, his smooth, pale, thighs resting back against his chest, his breathing ragged and uneven. But I smiled to myself, letting him wait for a few moments more. Hehehe, he was sooooo ready for it! When I pu my hands on the back of his knees, he whimpered out loud and wiggled his cute little booty in an attempt to rush me.

I didn't give in. Nope! I just watched his face and rubbed the tip of my shaft up and down over his overzealous hole as it tried it's best to 'suck' me into the folds of his lust filled body...literally quaking with excitement.

But...after another 30 seconds or so of inactivity, Drew's eyes sprung open to look at me smiling down on him. Hehehe, I started to snicker at the expression on his face, and he reached up to lightly smack me on the cheek. “ETHAN! Come on...quit it!”

“What??? Hahaha!” I said. Seeing him on his back with his legs back and his waiting hole so exposed...he was just so darn vulnerable at that particular moment. I don't know, I just felt like NOT teasing him a little bit in this state of sexual surrender would be a crime on my part.

I kissed him on the lips, folding his legs back even further...which caused him no discomfort at all. Drew was incredibly limber. Especially when he wanted sex. He flashed me a pouty face and said, “Stop goofing around! We've only got the house until my mom comes back!”

“When does she come back?” I asked.

“Like...in nine hours or so.”

Jesus!!! “Hahaha! Nine HOURS??? How much sex were you looking to have today?”

He grinned at me with a deeper blush, “As much as you can give me. And then...maybe a little bit more.” He said. “Now quit fooling! Stick it in me. Please? C'mon...I need it.”

His bottom wiggled a bit more, a sense of desperation crying out to me as he recklessly abandoned all sense of restraint and invited me into his body in the most intimate way.

As I kissed his lips, sucking his tongue into my mouth, I used my hand to guide my pulsing spear back to his waiting hole. With a feminine wail of delight, his anxious hole opened up to pull me into the warm, slick, grip of his squirming body beneath me. His hands moved around to grab my ass and slowly pull me further inside. God, he was so hot inside. The electric feel of his inner walls swirling around my twitching shaft as his natural instincts attempted to accept me and reject me at the same time made me dizzy with a passion that forced me to lean down and surprise Drew with the deepest of kisses. “Mmmph! Mmmmm...” He whimpered. First with a touch of shock, and then with a sound that turned us both on more than ever.

I sink deeper into him. I slide further in until Drew let out a little gasp and his body tightened up around me. “You ok?” I whispered. He nodded with his eyes closed, readying himself for more.

“Feels sooooooo good...” He whispered back, and opened his eyes just a little bit. Two little slits with a smile, as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in for another tongue kiss. I could feel his hardness throb beneath me, the wet and sticky head reaching up to lightly pat me on the stomach as his erection sprung further up from his body. With every throb, his hole would constrict even tighter around me, and it urged me to sink even deeper into his love for me. It was an enjoyable 'push and pull' exercise that we had been missing since the last time we were alone like this.

I was so close to having his rosy ring gripping the very bottom of my engorged shaft that I finally took the initiative to slide the last inch or two into him with a single thrust. Not in a rough or brutal way...but it was enough to make Drew's eyes spring open and dig his nails into my ass cheeks as he took a moment to adjust.

Then...there was this moment that we shared...

I looked into Drew's eyes. He looked into mine. Connected in the most intimate way that two boys could be joined...we experienced a timeless moment of silence. One where the world faded away, and everything about our union felt right, normal, natural...perfect.

The first time I pulled my hips back to partially slide out of his tight hole, Drew gripped my ass even tighter, wrapping his legs around my waist and locking his ankles behind me as if he were afraid that I'd pull out of him all the way. But...even though I'm far from being an experienced porn star or anything, Drew and I had made love enough times for me develop a bit of boyish finesse when it came to pleasing him inside and out. My body had discovered an intuitive rhythm all its own. Completely untaught. My only grades coming in the form of Drew's amazingly responsive body as he only begged me for more. I won't slip out, sweetheart. If it were up to me, I'd sty inside you forever.

Our breathing got to be hot and heavy. Every time I pushed into him, he seemed to shyly grunt in my ear, but every time I pulled out, his hole would fight against the slippery lubricated coating to do its best to hold on to me. His smooth thighs tightened up on either side of me, his toes curling in the air helplessly as the once quiet collision between us turned into sounds of flesh smacking up against flesh that echoed off of the walls surrounding us. A passionate fever caused us to break out in a thin layer of sweat, making both of our bodies slide all over one another, even more slippery than before. We kissed each other with a savage hunger, but the motion of my thrusting hips and our added need to breathe as we mutually approached a massive climax only allowed our lips to stay connected for brief moments of excitement as we raced towards the orgasmic finish line. There are times when I really wish that I could make things last...but we've got NINE MORE HOURS of this to go! Hehehe! I'm sure that a hard and fast quickie won't be frowned upon in this particular case.

Suddenly, without warning, Drew holds his breath and his head leans back, his back arching up from the floor, as he erupts with a huge offering of boy seed! I feel it splashing against my abdomen and all the way up to my nipples as Drew's cute little booty wiggles and spasms with a climax that sapping every last bit of strength that he had. Splash after splash squirted out onto his chest, then lower, until the last few spurts puddled in his cute little belly button and gelled in his pubic hairs. His sexy little tip was so pink and exhausted from such a hefty load, still convulsing as Drew's youthful body did all it could to not write right out of my arms and send him crawling across the basement floor.

The submissive, high pitched, sounds that boy makes when he cums...omigod, it's music to my ears! Sexy as hell!

As his climaxing body squeezed me for all I was worth, his bubbled cheeks clenched tightly, his puckered ring crushing me from the inside, I was helpless to stop the lightning bolts from blazing a trail through my body without mercy. I speed up with my humping, almost involuntarily, and everything below my waist begins to tighten up...ready to ride that runaway locomotive right into the brick wall of sexual completion. It builds, and builds, and builds...and I lay on top of Drew as my pounding hips do all the work, smothering my front in the sticky mess he had made on himself. And just as I feel my tip swell to maximum size, I pressed my lips to his and exploded deep inside of him. Showering his insides as thoroughly as my triggered shaft would allow. We clung to one another, sharing the experience, and held that powerful embrace until I was too weak and sensitive to bear it any longer. Even the feel of Drew's tongue in my mouth became too much for me to handle, my inches experiencing after shocks and intense tremors inside of his flooded tunnel. I had to put my head on Drew's shoulder for a moment as he let his legs drop, putting his bare feet back down on the floor. And once we caught our breath...I tried to carefully dislodge my softening erection from his snug little hole, which was still tight enough to hold me firm, even though I wasn't fully hard any more.

He groaned as I left him. Our bodies detached. Our intimate adventure...temporarily broken. But I had to roll over to the side, laying on my back to stare at the ceiling right beside him. We both lay there...the tiniest of smiles on our faces...still tingling to the point where we were scared to move.

I was breathing hard.

Drew was breathing hard.

It took a minute or two, but once we actually heard how out of breath we were, felt the sweat dripping from our heated skin, an afterglow of orgasmic delight sparkling in our eyes...we turned our heads to look at each other and giggled out loud.

That's when Drew suddenly lunged forward and jumped on top of me, squealing, "OMIGOD, I LOVE YOU!!! Hehehe! You're the hottest boyfriend EVER!" He kissed me all over my face until I found the strength to keep him from smothering me completely!

Hahaha, I take it that I'm pretty good at this sex thing!

And to think, we've still got hours left to...ummm...practice.

I'm thinking that this is going to turn out to be one HELL of a hot weekend!

​ ​

All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 11
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am so surprised that few people are commenting. Out of 1112 views and only 2 comments, besides my own. How on earth is Com to learn if he did good or did it put you to sleep. I have read a great many stories in the past year or so and Com has the magic touch with words. OK, be critical and talk about the missed letters and errors. Nothing that a good proof-reader cannot fix.

 

There is a tone in Com's writing that should be encouraged. Believe me that the dialogue is so real, I can hear them actually speaking. And the descriptive narration is full and rich. I love when the character is talking to himself. I also love that the point-of-view doesn't keep changing-- I personally find that a bit annoying to keep track of in who's POV the story is written. :heart: :2thumbs:

Edited by MarkE
  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..