Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jordan and Cody - 8. Chapter 8

*JORDANS POV*

 

 

“Can I get it engraved? It’s for my boyfriend so its sorta sentimental.”

“Ohhhh, my son is gay so you’re lucky you have someone! He doesn’t’t yet and he is fourteen.” She says “But yes you can get it engraved for free since you brought two.”

“Thanks!” I tell her.

“Now what do you want engraved?” She slips me a piece of paper and I write what I want engraved.

“It should be ready in half an hour!” She exclaimed.

“Thank you. See you in half an hour!” I said leaving the store.

****************************************************************

*Cody’s POV*

HALF AN HOUR LATER…

I get to the door and push it open, the shop is empty. I walk up to the counter and the lady pokes her head out, I hear her walk away. She walks back out with two dark blue velvet boxes.

“Here you go. They have been engraved and re polished.” She said.

“Thank You!” I say as I take one out of the box. The inscription reads ‘CD 4 JE 4EVER’. I smile at the lady and thank her again and leave the shop to meet Jordan…

 

 

 

***JORDANS POV***

 

 

 

HALF AN HOUR LATER…

 

 

 

I look at my watch and realise that my rings are ready. I head off in the general direction to the shop. Turns out I am lost now… As I walk down the long hall filled with people I try to find a directory so I can find out where to go. I spot one and rush over to it, thankfully its only around the next corner.

I walk into the store and the lady sees me and speed walks through a door at the back of the shop. I wait at the counter and she walks back out.

“Here you are! Hope you like them.” She says joyfully.

“Thanks.” I smile at her while opening one of the boxes. It was beautiful, the engraving read ‘J&C 4EVER’. I was pleased.

“They are beautiful!” I exclaim looking at her smiling.

“That’s good! Umm… Do you have a picture of him that I could see? You don’t have to but um… yea?” She asked nervously.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and showed her a picture of him.

“He’s beautiful! He’s lucky to have you!” She said. I thanked her again and left the shop. My phone vibrates in my pocket, I pick it up and from Cody.

‘Meet up? I @ food court <3’

‘kk x’ I reply.

I walk towards the food court.

 

 

**CODYS POV**

 

 

‘kk x’ I get as a reply from Jordan.

I find an empty table near an ice cream shop, I sit and wait. I look around and spot Jordan down the hall towards me. He has a happy look on his face. He spots me and walks briskly over.

“Hey babe.” I say

“Hey! You get what you want?”

“Yep… Did you?”

“Ya.”

“Do you wanna head off then?”

“Mm-kay.”

I text Mum and she says she will be there is 20 minutes. We walk to the front door and sit in the bus stop. It feels like someone is watching, but I’m probably just being paranoid.

“Sooo… School next week huh?” Jordan says.

“Ya, sadly but we get to see Isaac and everyone else though!”

We just sit there talking about nothing important till Mum picks us up. We tell Mum what we did at the mall as she drove us back to the hotel. We get out of the car and I can feel eyes on me again. I just shrug it off and head to the lobby. We get back to the room and plonk ourselves on the couch and turn on the telly. We watch a bit of TV and I now feel tired from all the walking. I lean on shoulder and close my eyes. I fall asleep nearly instantly. I hear voices in the distance I decide to walk in the direction of them there is a dim light in the distance. I get closer to the voices/light

I can see the silhouettes of two people, supposedly a boy and a man. I get closer and the ‘man’ removes something from around his waist. It looks like a belt. I move closer just in time to see the ‘boy’ look in my direction. I can only see his eyes.

I wake to someone nudging me, I open my eyes and Jordan is smiling.

“Hey, its 5 o’clock… You've been asleep for at least an hour now.”

My heart is beating fast and I begin to settle a few minutes later. Thankfully it was just a nightmare. I lie back on his lap. We stay like this until Mum comes in.

“Come on boys, dinner!”

We both get up and race to the table. We eat our dinner in a comfortable silence.

We finish our dinner and Jordan and I decide to go for a walk. I run back to my room and get our necklaces and stuff them in my pockets. I grab a hat because cold winds and shaved head don’t mix. We walk to the park, a few hundred meters away and sit on the bench. We sit in the park just enjoying company and watching the sun set behind the hills.

“Do you think your Dad is going to come back?” Jordan asks.

“Um… I

think so, well I hope anyway.”

“If you could, would you mend your relationship?”

I think for a few seconds.

“Depends on a lot of things, most of all that he accepts me. He was never the bad guy when he was still with us.”

Jordan nods. “I think he could change if he just got it through his head that he change you know.”

“Yea…” I breathed out.

“I wonder how he is with his ‘son’.” Jordan stated.

“Yea sometimes I do too. I feel sorry for him though, he has to put up with Dad and his theories.”

“Yea…”

Jordan reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small box. My heart beats faster he hands the box to me with a shy smile on his face. I open it and there is a ring inside. I rush over and hug him tight. “Thankyouthankyouthankyou!” I say. I reach into my pocket and hand him my gift. His eyes go wide as he opens it. By now I have my ring on and I put Jordan's necklace on him. He pulls me into a passionate kiss and we walk back to the hotel holding hands.

When we get back we go inside and there is a note on the bench.

‘Hey Guys!

We r out clubbing c u later xxxx’

After reading it rush over to Jordan and pin him to the couch. I start kissing him furiously and reach for his zipper. “Cody stop! Your Mum and Ruby are here!” He says franticly.

“No they went clubbing” I say in a seducing voice as pull the zip down. I continue to remove his pants and his rock hard dick is showing through his undies. I start to kiss it through the soft fabric then pull them off. He moans in anticipation. I grab his dick and stroke it softly, I lick my lips hungrily and devour his shaft whole. I flick my tongue over his sensitive head he bucks his hips and I start sucking harder. Jordan starts writhing, he is close so I flick my tongue over his piss slit and he cums instantly. He just about screams and I drink all of the sweet boy juice. I sit down beside him and he reaches over and pulls my pants off. He teases me and then pulls my underwear off, he starts to stroke me fast and I moan loudly. Then he puts my rock hard shaft in his mouth and starts sucking like mad. I moan louder, he devours my cock whole and I moan loudly. I can feel the cum rising, he can sense I'm close so he starts bobbing on my head. I cum like I never have before. He looks at me and smiles. He kisses me softly and we fall asleep on the couch. I wake in his arms, something is different.

I feel warm, warmer than usual. I look down at us and realise there is a blanket covering us. SHIT! I shake Jordan awake and point at the duvet.

“How did that get there?” He asks.

“I don't know!”

He pales and mouths ‘Your Mum.’

I nod.

“Shit.” He whispers.

We get up.

I glance at the clock 2:30am. I drag Jordan back to our room and into bed. He acts as the big spoon and me the little spoon drift into a peaceful slumber.

I look down the street, I feel gravitated to a single house. I look around for a clue in where I am. Its dark and the streetlights are emitting a dim light, I walk toward the house and the door is open. I walk inside and find Dad crying on his ‘Wife's’ shoulders,its weird because he never cried in front of us. His ‘Wife’ is consoling him.

“He’ll never forgive me.” He whimpered into his ‘Wife's’ shoulder.

“I’m sure if you talk to him he might hear you out.” She said quietly.

 

“I seriously doubt that! You saw the way he yelled at me! All I want to say is that I’m sorry!” He nearly yelled looking her in the eyes. My heart was torn in two, do I accept his apology or do I run away as fast as I can? I can't hold grudges either. I run out of the house tears streaming. I trip. I wake and my legs flail out. I sit up and look back at Jordan. He is still sleeping, I get up and walk out to the kitchen to get a drink, I always drink mild when I have nightmares it somehow calms me. I go into the small fridge and get out the milk bottle. I drink it from the bottle.

“Ahem.”

I nearly spill the milk everywhere

Mum is standing there looking at me.

“Sorry.” I say.

“What did you have a nightmare about this time?” She says,

she was the one who told me that milk might calm me years ago.

“Nothing.” I say quietly.

She looks at me expectantly.

“Don't worry!”

“Im going back to bed.” I say

She grabs my arm and pulls me into her chest. We stay like this for a few minutes. She lets go and tells me to go back to bed. I crawl back beside Jordan, he just groans. I let out a small giggle and effortlessly drift to sleep.

I wake to Jordan shuffling around,I roll over and smile at him. He smiles back. We get up and start packing as we are leaving today! Yay we can finally go home. I think we are going back to Invercargill first then back to Queenstown.

We pile into our car and drive to the airport. We check in and sit on the couches in the departure lounge Jordan snuggles up to me. A few moments later I feel him tense in my arms, he then leaps out of my arms and sits stiffly beside me.

I look at him confusedly. I then look to where his eyes are looking. A boy. A hot boy around our age…

 

 

****************************************************************************

 
p style="font-size:1.1em;line-height:1.3em;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;">Can I Forget You?

When I can no longer
depend on my muse
to guide heart and hand.

Pen and paper lying
beside me, not a word
forth coming.

Paper turning yellow
with age, my eyes close
for the last time, I

breathe my final breath
can I forget you?

Copyright © 2014 connorwhite104; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..