Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jordan and Cody - 9. Chapter 9

We pile into our car and drive to the airport. We check in and sit on the couches in the departure lounge Jordan snuggles up to me. A few moments later I feel him tense in my arms, he then leaps out of my arms and sits stiffly beside me.

I look at him confusedly. I then look to where his eyes are looking. A boy. A hot boy around our age…

**********************************************************************************

Once I see the boy Jordan is looking at he looks like he’s gonna faint. Jordan looks as pale as a ghost! I am getting worried.He’s looking at another boy. Why?!

“What’s going on Jordan?” I ask him.

“What? Nothing! Why would you ask?”

“Um maybe coz you are as white as a ghost and you can’t stop looking at that dangerously hot guy over there…” Well I mumbled that last part.

“What?”

“Nothing… Don’t worry.” I say bitterly.

I didn’t notice that Mum and Ruby were gone, but turns out they were. Mum and Ruby walk over and sit beside me. Mum is the first one to break the silence. I was still looking at the boy and his family with the coldest stare I could muster.

“Soooo… What’s going on here?”

“Nothing.” I said before Jordan could answer.

Mum looked perplexed, we always got along famously. Why is Jordan looking at hot boy? Maybe it’s his old best friend or maybe it’s an old bully… Maybe it’s who he had a crush on? Ugh I DONT KNOW! I look down at the ring on my hand, I remember the inscription. I just closed my eyes and bottled all the emotions that were begging to show, I decided to take him for a walk. I grabbed his hand and dragged him off. He struggled against me but I held on tight. Finally we got out of the view of ‘hot boy’.

“Right what’s going on?!” I say letting go of him.

“Nothing!”

“Really Jordan, coz I'm pretty sure that it wasn't nothing!” I said with unintentional venom.

He just glared at me.

“This isn't the best place to be having this conversation.” He said with finality. He then walked straight back to where Mum and Ruby are. Why is he so INFURIATING at the moment. I walk back to the couch. I sit next to Ruby and lean on her shoulder. Jordan is sitting in the same stiff position as he was before. I just sigh as a lonely tear goes down my cheek. I wipe it away with the sleeve of my jersey. Ruby just put her arm around my shoulder and gave me a squeeze. ‘Hot Boy’ looks in our direction and spots Jordan. He tells his Mum something and starts walking in our direction. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! PANIC! PANIC! PANICKING! Jordan is sitting as if he is not with us. That’s It! I stand up and sit beside Jordan. I snake my arm around his waist. He grabs my hand. His hands are clammy but I hold his hand normally. I wouldn't but I do anyway.

“Hey Jordan.” ‘Hot Boy’ smirks.

“Hi Landon.” He says quietly, he looks as though he is reverting to his old shy self. Ugh I’m confused.

“Ya gonna introduce me to ya friend?” He says.

“Landon this is Cody, Cody this is Landon.”

“Hey.” I say.

He just does the ‘Eyebrow sniff combo’.

“Who are you?” I ask.

“I’m Jordan’s Bestest friend posh boy!” He said, who's he calling posh?!

“Who you calling posh?!” I say.

“YOU! Do ya have an Aston Martin?” He says hopeful.

“Oh my FUCKING god! I am not posh! I don't know anyone posh! I am just ARTICULATE!” Mum looks at me with evil eyes. I just eye her back.

“Okay…” He says.

Our flight is being called over the speakers! YES! No more annoying Landon. Mum and Ruby stand up and walk towards the gate.

“Right that’s our flight being called! Let’s go Jordan!” I say.

He nods. “Bye Landon.”

“See ya Jordy! Nice meeting you Cody!”

“Wish I could say the same.” I mumble.

We catch up with Mum and Ruby. We walk to the gate in silence. I am confusedly going over the events that just happened. We scan our tickets and walk down the air bridge to the plane. We take our seats. The first thing I do is get my iPod and headphones and jam them in my ears. I scroll through my albums until one catches my eye ‘Battle Born’ I keep scrolling and come across another one ‘Beautiful Boy’. I decide to make a playlist. My playlist has Greyson Chance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, The B-52’s, The Black Heart Procession, John Lennon and Ronan Parke.

Jordan taps me on my shoulder and motions for him to use one of my headphones. I give him one. The songs skip through and ‘The Pretender’ came on. Jordan looked at me. “This song was on when you first kissed me.”

I looked at him. I love how he noticed little things like that.

“This is now my most favourite song.”

“Why?”

“Because every time I hear it I’m gonna remember the first kiss.”

He smiled. The rest of the flight went relatively quick. We landed in Queenstown at 12:30. Jack and Isaac were waiting for us at the airport. We went back to Ruby’s and had lunch. Mum had to go home that afternoon and Jordan’s Dad, Aaron is coming up to see us. We had three more days of holidays before school started again.

“Come on Jordan, we need to talk.” I said, it is now after dinner so it’s getting darker. I grabbed his hand and took him to the boat. I already told Jack that we were going out.

“Come on! Let’s go!” I said.

I turned the key and it started with a rumble. I reversed out and slowly set off into the Frankton Arm of Lake Wakatipu. I slowed down slightly in near the Queenstown shoreline. I turn the boat off completely and sit beside Jordan. I put the canopy up before dinner just in case we got wet. I put my arm around his shoulder and started the conversation.

“Why were you so nervous when you saw Landon?” I said quietly.

He just shrugged “No reason.”

“Jordan Ericsson! Do not EVER lie to me! You know I love you so please just tell me!”

He just looked at me. Then he sees the look of disappointment and anger on my face. He takes a deep breath.

“Back when I lived up north he was my best friend, he knew everything about me. Well almost. When he found out I was gay he flipped. He tried to beat me up but I forced him into submission. He then went and told everyone in school. I knew Mum was gonna find out anyway so I told her and here I am.” He was blubbering by the end of it.

“If I see him again I’ll get him.” I said with obvious venom.

He laughs a wet laugh, tears are still flowing I hug him even more. He looks so helpless when he cries, he is also shivering so I walk him to the bow and close the small door behind us as it is getting cold out there. We sit silently hugging each other. Jordan stops crying after a few minutes and he moves in to kiss me. He starts lightly then the kiss gets more heated. He sits on my lap facing me and we kiss harder.

I run my hands up and down his smooth back and hard chest. He moans loudly, I take his shirt off and start to suck his nipples he moans louder. I move down his body, licking his skin as I get to his pants.

I try to unbutton them using my mouth. Jordan giggles and undoes it for me. I pout at him but then get back to work. His rock hard dick is showing an outline in his undies. I start to suck on his undies, getting a faint taste of his pre-cum. I pull all his clothes off, I sit on his lap and kiss him passionately and then move down to his cock. I suck on his shaft hard. I then take one of his robin egg sized balls and suckle on them. After ding this I move back to his dick and suck the head of his uncut cock.

“Oh-oh-oh-oh OHMYFUCKINGGAWD!!!” He screams. He filled my mouth with hot boy juice. I drink it all. I snuggle back up with Jordan till he fell asleep. Jack told me to be back before midnight, I looked at my watch and decide to head back. I leave the bow and sit in my chair. I power on the boat and speed off home.

I remember to turn on the safety lights just in case. I look out for any obstacles but I see none. I see something about fifty meters away and quickly turn the opposite way. I slow down and see a paddle boarder in the middle of the lake, no lifejacket or fluro clothing so he can be seen!

“Oi put a life jacket on!” I yell.

He just paddles off as if he couldn't hear me. I roll my eyes and head back. In a few minutes I pull up to the wharf and tie off the boat. I go into the bow to wake up Jordan, he looks so peaceful. I tap his shoulder and tell him to get up. He just grunts.

“Come on, I’ll give you a piggy back!” I say trying to entice him out. He slowly stands up and re-clothes himself, he yawns. I get out of the boat with Jordan on my back and walk up the stairs to the house. We get inside and say goodnight to Jack and Ruby. Isaac is already in bed. I take us to our room and plonk Jordan on the bed. He gets undressed and I lie beside him.

“I love you Cody.” Jordan says out of the blue.

“I love you to Jordy”

“Hmm use that name more often, but only you nobody else.”

“Okay.”

I snuggle my baldish head into his neck and drift into a peaceful slumber.

I see the same house that I saw last time I dreamt. I walk towards it. Dad is at his computer on Facebook. He is on my timeline looking at all my photos. A stray tear flows down his face. He looks terrible. He then goes to the white pages website. He types in my Mums name and town. He finds the address and writes it down along with the phone number. My dream dissolves and it leads into another pointless dream.

 
Copyright © 2014 connorwhite104; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..