Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jordan and Cody - 1. Jordan and Cody Chapter 1

Well here is the Re-written version, the old one was a bit botched in places, hope you like this one more grindance.gif

Jordan and Cody Chapter ONE

 

 

“Daaaaaaaadddd” A sweet voice groaned from behind many shelves.

 

“What? They look perfectly fine.” A voice, I assumed the boy’s father, said.

 

“Dad nobody wears corduroy anymore, this is twenty-fifteen not nineteen-sixty!” He said in exasperation. He had a point there nobody would have been caught dead in that, unless they were over the age of sixty.

 

“Ugh I need coffee.” The father groaned.

 

“Look you go have coffee, I did saw a Starbucks down the street on the way here. I will stay here and choose my own clothes, just give me your card.” The boy said.

 

“That sounds much better than being here ‘coz you just roll your eyes at everything I suggest.”

 

“Right go on then, leave me alone dearest father of mine.” He said as if he were talking to a child.

 

I heard the father tell his son not to over spend and he pretty much ran out of the shop. I felt the urge to go over and get a glimpse of the boy with the sweet voice, yet I felt too shy to go over there. I continued to browse the clothing, well that was until the boy came over to this set of shelves. It was then I got my first look at him.

 

He looked to be about thirteen, he had short light brown hair with the darkest, most beautiful blue eyes I had ever sawn, they were the kind of eyes everyone envied. He looked to be about 5’8” with a slim frame. I was pretty average in the looks department, I have brown hair that I had sweep to the side, plain brown eyes and was relatively short and am skinny for my age.

 

He smiled at me. “I take it you heard my Dad trying to get me into corduroy pants then?”

 

“Heh yeah I did, nobody wears them anymore…” I said whilst blushing profusely.

 

“Yeah well he wouldn't know that, he spends all his time cutting people up for money.” He said rolling his eyes.

 

“My Mum is just everyone’s enemy, she's a tax collector. I try not to tell people that, nobody likes a tax collector.” I said giggling slightly.

 

“I reckon you should get that blue one, would look good on you.” He said pointing to a charcoal grey coloured jersey with small white flecks through it. I pick it up and look at it.

 

“Really?” I asked.

 

“Yeah with a pair of black skinnys it would look awesome.” He said smiling.

 

I saw a black jersey in a similar design, I pick it up and hold it up.

 

“Yeah that one would go nice with a pair of blue skinnys on you.” I said.

 

“Heh thanks. Names Jordan.” He said blushing.

 

“Cody.” I said bumping fists with him.

 

We walked around the shop for a few more minutes, picking out clothes and talking. I found out he was from the North Island and had moved to the South after his parents divorced. As we were leaving the shop, my cellphone started blaring ‘You Don’t Wanna Dance With Me’ by Monarchy indicating I had an incoming call. I groaned as I looked at it, it was “The Mother.”

 

“Hold on.” I smiled at Jordan.

 

“Yes…?” I answered.

 

“Hello Cody.” Mum said sweetly.

 

“Hello Mum?”

 

“Yeah can you be at my work in five? Have some papers for you to shred… Will pay you of course…”

 

“Um, sure? I guess so… Can’t it wait?” I asked.

 

“No it can’t, try to get more space for more papers and piling them isn't very PC…” She sighed.

 

“Ugh fine be there soon.” I said.

 

I hung up the phone and turned to Jordan.

 

“Well I gotta go now. Mum has work for me to do.”

 

“Haha I feel your pain, go help your Mum.” He replied.

 

“Yeah, nice meeting you!” I said as I bumped his fist again.

 

“What school are you going to?” I asked.

 

“Haven't sorted that yet.” He said.

 

“Go to Boys’ High, that’s where I go.” I smiled.

 

“Okay, will take it into consideration.” He said winking.

 

“Haha okay bye!” I said walking away with a smile on my face.

 

I forgot to get his number, I turned around to go back and get it but he was gone.

 

***Three Weeks Later***

 

BANG, BANG, BANG

 

“GET UP CODY, SCHOOL TODAY GOODY GOODY!” She yelled in a sing song voice.

 

Fuck. School. The passing weeks have been pretty bad actually, it’s been depressing but I think Mum must have noticed something was up. She has been being extremely nice to me over the those last weeks. I lost out on the chance to get to know the most perfect boy in the world. Poof! Gone. Oh well, maybe I’ll see him at school but I doubt he will remember me, it was only a brief conversation and walk around a shop.

 

I showered, got dressed into my stupid school uniform, ate breakfast and biked to school. Year nines had to meet in the gym to get our timetables. I was early and I noticed a few people I knew and walked over to them.

 

“Hey Cody.”

 

“Hi David.”

 

I have known David pretty much all my life, we share all our secrets except for my gay secret. He had short blond hair, green eyes, he was only just shorter than me.

 

“How was Australia” I asked

 

“Pretty hot, hot chicks!”

 

“Yea sounds about right”

 

“Please sit down now so we can assign your tutor groups,” Said Mr Collins over the loudspeaker.

 

“Crap, come on Cody” David said.

 

“Suppose we better get this over with” I said sadly.

 

We all sat down and then came the long ‘moving up in life’ speech. “Welcome back to Southland Boys’. All boys new to this school please stand in a group over to the side and we will assign you a guide for the rest of the week.”

 

As all the new kids stand, I see Jordan briefly. I get extremely excited. I want to be Jordan’s guide so much!

 

“Now all boys that were here in year 7 and 8 we have selected 26 of you and assigned you a new student. They are in completely random order. If your name is called find your partner and sit together.”

 

She starts calling out names.

 

“Cody Davis and Jordan Ericson”

 

OH MY GOD! DID SHE JUST SAY THAT!

 

I practically jump up and speed walk over to the group. As soon as I see Jordan I smile he looks surprised.

 

“Hey Jordan nice too see you again!”

 

“Hell Yeah!!! You too.”

 

We sat through the rest of the list. When it was over she started calling out tutor groups.

 

“Cody Davis, Jordan Ericsson, Jason Stewart, Caleb Ryan and Logan Williamson you are all in R3”

 

It didn’t register until I saw Jordan stand up.

 

“OH MY GOD we are in the same house and tutor group!” I nearly yelled when we were out. We were in the Roy house.

 

“Yah I know right!” Jordan said excitedly.

 

As we walk to our tutor class we just talk about random stuff that thirteen year olds talk about. I was ecstatic. When we got to the classroom we sat down and listened to Mr Rhys talk, this took all first period (Each period is 1 hour and we have 5 periods a day).

 

He give us out our timetables and we compare them. It turns out I have English, Maths and Science with him. Second period we both have maths. We walk to our maths class and talk all the way there. We talked all though maths because that’s all maths is for.

 

When interval came along I introduced Jordan to David and Martin, Martin is a lanky Māori guy whom I am friends with through David. They all sawm to get on well, David is a bit hostile though, I thought he was jealous that I was talking to Jordan more than him. By the end of the day Jordan and I were talking like long lost friends.

 

I had been sneaking looks at him in class all day. Sadly Jordan wasn’t in my last period class so I couldn’t’t talk to him. Last period ended and I walked to the bike racks, Jordan walked past and got his bike. He didn’t notice me but I noticed him. I unlocked my bike and rode to where Jordan had his.

 

“Hey Jordan!”

 

His eyes are red and he looks like he has been crying.

 

“Hi Cody” He said smiling.

 

“What the hell happened to you Jordan?” I asked worriedly.

 

“Nothing” Came his reply.

 

“Jordan THAT is not nothing” I said angrily

 

“Look Cody, don’t worry about me”

 

“Jordan Ericsson you are going to come over to my house and we are going to get you cleaned up! OKAY!”

 

“I can’t my Dad will worry.”

 

“You can call him when we get home.”

 

“Okay.”

 

We got on our bikes and rode out of the school. We rode in silence till we arrived at my house. Mum worked till five and I didn't have to worry about a Dad.

 

“Jordan who did this to you?” I asked worriedly.

 

He started to sniffle, I walked over to him and pulled him into a caring hug, he reluctantly accepts and just sits there sniffling into my shoulder.

 

“Just some guy… Tyler?” He said in a small voice.

 

Oh shit. Tyler was the stereotypical school bully. He was fat, ugly and always seemed to be angry, he used to even hurt his ‘gang’. One time he got kicked out of the classroom for firing paper bullets from a rubber band at the teacher, the teacher wasn’t happy and withdrew him. He didn’t like this much because he stood up and swore loudly at the teacher.

 

“I’LL KILL HIM!!!” I yell angrily.

 

“Cody, please don’t do anything I wa…”

 

“HOW CAN I JUST SIT THERE AND KNOW THAT MY FRIEND IS GETTING BEAT UP?!”

 

“Cody, I am going to deal with it my own way. Please?” I was stunned.

 

“How are you going to deal with it??” I asked angrily.

 

“Just wait if he does it again I’ll get him then. But only if he does it again.”

 

So I just let it drop and got a warm cloth to clean his face with. Once I cleaned him up he just smiled, the most radiant smile I have ever sawn in my life.

 

“Thank you, Cody for all of this”

 

“No problem, I’ll always be here for you.”

 

“Thanks”

 

“Yeah you should probably call your Dad now…” I said.

 

“Yeah probs…”

 

For the rest of the time we just watched T.V. then I heard the garage door open.

 

“Umm is your Mum going to be okay with me being here?”

 

“Yep sure she won’t mind.”

 

“Codyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.” Mum yelled from the garage.

 

“Karennnnnnn.” I yelled back and walked to the garage smiling at Jordan.

 

“Can you please help me with the groceries.” She asked.

 

“I have to do all the work around here,” I said in an exasperated tone.

 

“Thanks Hun” She said.

 

I carried half the bags to the kitchen Jordan heard me in the kitchen so he came in to help put them away.

 

“Thanks Honey… And who is this young man?” Mum asked.

 

“Oh sorry Mum this is Jordan Ericsson I invited him over.”

 

“Ok, hi Jordan” She stuck out her hand and he shook it.

 

“Nice to meet you Mrs Davis” he said politely.

 

“My names Karen not Mrs Davis, makes me sound older than I really am.” she said.

 

“Sorry.” he said sheepishly.

 

Mum asked all these questions about him and his family.

 

“By the way Jordan do you want a ride home?” Mum asked.

 

“Umm I biked here so I’ll just bike home.”

 

“Don’t be silly I have a bike rack just throw it on and I’ll drive you back.”

 

“Thanks.” He smiles at my Mum.

 

Ten minutes later we were ready to go.

 

“Right where do you live hun?” Mum asked Jordan.

 

“Oh um, 104 Herbert Street.”

 

“Mkay then.”

 

When we get to his house there is nobody there. Apparently his dad doesn’t get home till late so he had a key and made dinner. On the way home Mum asked me about my day then I ask about hers etc. Then out of the blue…

 

“He is one cute boy isn’t he?” Mum said playfully.

 

“Muuuuuummmmm” I groaned.

 

“What? He is though and you know it!” She said defensively.

 

“Can we not talk about this please? I don’t even think he is gay.”

 

Mum just mumbled something that sounded like “Even gay boys are boys” What did she mean by that?

 

The next week flew by. Jordan and I were nearly joined at the hip. Mum had Fridays off so she offered to let Jordan stay over for tea and maybe the night, if his Dad was okay with it.

 

I was waiting for Jordan out by the front gate of school, he came running out the gate just in time for Mum to pull up. We got in and Mum asked the generic questions, followed by the generic answers.

 

“So Jordan, what do you want for dinner? Take away wise?” Mum asked.

 

“Um I eat nearly everything except seafood.”

 

Well that’s another thing we have in common. We also both like Sandbox and Racing Games on PS4. And we also both like Cars and not motorbikes.

 

“Well, does Fish and Chips sound okay?” Mum asks.

 

“Yep that sounds great!”

 

“What do you want then?”

 

“Um, a hotdog and a chocolate doughnut thanks.”

 

“What do you want, Cody?”

 

“Just the same please”

 

Mum dropped us home and drove to pick up the order. We set the table and got a movie ready to watch after dinner. Jordan chose Oblivion, which is one of my favourites. Mum then got home and we ate. We laughed a lot, it turns out that Jordan is quite the comedian and is really funny!

 

After we finished we went to watch our movie while Mum cleaned up and went to bed. To be honest, I couldn't concentrate on the movie with Jordan sitting across the couch. I studied his face carefully, he looked so… Beautiful…

 

“That was a good movie.” Jordan said tiredly.

 

“Yea it is.” I reply, equally tired.

 

“Let’s go to bed then, shall we?”

 

“Lead the way kind Sir.” he replied in a British accent.

 

That sent us into hysterics.

 

As soon as I closed my door, Jordan jumps on my back sending me on to the bed. I roll over. He is on top of me. We wrestle around for a few minutes before I find Jordan’s small frame lying on my body. We just stare into each other’s eyes for a few seconds. I could saw tears forming in his eyes. They dripped down his nose and onto my cheek. He leaned down and his lips brushed my own.

 

I kiss him hard and passionately back as I hold him close.

 

“I love you Cody, I love you so much” He says softly as he takes a breath.

 

I am so happy, JORDAN LOVES ME I could have screamed at the top of my voice!

 

“I love you too Jordan.” I say breathlessly.

 

I was starting to get pins and needles.

 

“Do you mind if we move to the bed?”

 

“Oh sorry.”

 

Jordan gets up and we strip down to our undies. I haven’t seen Jordan with no shirt on before. He has the beginnings of a six pack, good lord. Once we are undressed, we climb into my bed and snuggle up.

 

“Will you be my boyfriend?” He asks shyly.

 

“Hell yes Jordan, of course!” I nearly yell.

 

We just lie there and kiss for a few minutes until I break away.

 

“Why were you crying before?” I ask tenderly.

 

“Do you know why we moved here?” He asks.

 

“Your parents got divorced, didn’t they?”

 

“Yes but that’s not the only reason. It all started a couple of months ago. I’ve known I was gay since I was 11 and I needed to tell someone. Back then my Mum was a kind and comforting person, I didn’t’t think she would mind if I were gay.” He then gulped loud enough that I could hear. So I just hugged him tighter.

 

“So one night I called her up to my bedroom and sat down. I started crying and then told her I was gay. She got up and left. That night she left after hours of yelling.” He was crying as he told the story.

 

“She never came back. Dad decided he wanted to move as far away from Wellington as possible, so we came here. That’s when I met you. I literally followed you around town that day I met you. You were the sexiest boy I had ever seen.” He took a deep breath.

 

“I asked you if you overheard us, it took me ages to pluck up the courage to even talk to you. When you started talking to me I thought we were going to be friends, then your Mum called you and you left. I thought about you all holidays then came school. I didn’t’t think you would remember me but you did, it felt nice to know that I had a friend that I could trust. The reason I was crying was because it is a dream come true and I am so happy.”

 

I just sat there stunned. I didn’t’t think I could make anyone happy like that.

 

“I’m glad you’re here. My Dad, if you could even call him that now lives in Dunedin after a divorce that I knew was coming for a while. I don’t think Dad would accept me being gay.”

 

Truth be told Dad was one of the most anti-gay people around. Whenever they came up on T.V he just ranted. I got worried, but then the divorce happened and he didn’t want custody of me, so I live with my Mum. Mum knows I am gay and she has known for a few years now and she is okay with it. BONUS!

 

After I finished my story, we just lay there in each other’s arms till we fell asleep. As I fell into a deeper sleep, I saw Dad coming home holding a .22 rifle and aiming at Jordan, he then turns to me.

 

“No son of mine is gay” He says coldly.

 

BANG!

 

I woke up in a cold sweat, I was soaked and Jordan was shaking me.

 

“Cody are you okay?” He asks worriedly.

 

“Y-y-yeah f-f-fine.” I stuttered.

 

“Come on. let’s try to get some more sleep okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Truth is I couldn’t’t get back to sleep. The vivid image was replaying over and over in my head. I decide enough is enough, so I slowly untangle myself from Jordan’s arms and legs without waking him. I head to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Once I get in I just slide down the slippery white wall and sit there with the warm water cascading over me. I think of all the events that have happened over the past few days. Meeting Jordan again, David’s reaction to Jordan, last nights kissing, his Mum and my Dad. Well ex-Dad.

 

I got up, wash my body and hair and get out. I wrap my towel around my waist and head back to my bedroom and found Jordan still asleep holding onto my pillow, I giggled at the sight. He was so cute. I grab the clothes I bought with Jordan and pull them on, Jordan starts to stir as I was doing up my button. I jump on the bed next to Jordan.

 

“Waaaake uppp! It’s a new dayyyyy!”

 

“Ugh.” He groans.

 

“Don’t groan at me Mr. Get yo ass outta bed!”

 

“Need. Shower.” He says. Obviously not a morning person.

 

“Down the hall to the left.” I say.

 

He gets out of bed and grabbed his bag and went to the bathroom.

 

I walk to the kitchen and turn the radio on and connect my iPod and play Greyson Chance (Yes I am a fanboy). I see a note on the bench, I picked it up and fifty dollars fell out!

 

Hi Boys!

Gone out to see Nan and Pop. I’ll be back by 2. If you want you can bike to my work and park your bikes and go to town for a look.

Have Fun,

Mum.

 

I can hear Jordan still in the shower so I just got out my phone and texted David.

 

*Hey* I send.

 

**Hi** He reply

 

*Wassup?*

 

**Nm hby?**

 

*Just sittin*

 

**Wanna go to town today?**

 

*Sorry I be busy :/*

 

**K.**

 

I hear the shower turn off so I put my phone away and pretend to be doing something useful.

 

We ride our bikes into town and lock up our bikes outside Mum’s work. We walk down the main shopping street. I stop Jordan outside my cousin’s café. We walk in and see James sitting on the counter playing on his phone.

 

He doesn't see us walk in, so I tap his forehead.

 

“Jamessssssss.” I whine.

 

“Codyyyyyy.”

 

“This is Jordan, Jordan this is James.” I say.

 

“Hellooo Jordan” James say.

 

“Hi James.” He say shyly.

 

“Just the usual then?” James asks.

 

“Well for me anyway…” I say.

 

James looks at Jordan. “And you?”

 

“Ummm, pancakes?” Jordan says awkwardly.

 

“Sure, have a seat guys.” He says whilst writing out our order.

 

Jordan and I walk to a table in the far end of the long, skinny café.

 

“So how many people are you out to?” Jordan asked.

 

“Well you’ve met James, his boyfriend Shay and Mum. How about you?”

 

“Dad and my old friend from up North.”

 

“How’d your Dad take it?” I ask.

 

“He apparently knew, he just accepted it and carried on.”

 

“Same with Mum really. She's been pretty awesome about it.”

 

“Lucky you…” He says. James arrived with our food.

 

“For the two lovebirds…” He winked at us and left.

 

“Does he know?” Jordan asked.

 

“Nah I think he is just teasing, same as usual.” I say.

 

“Haha okay then.” He says.

 

For the whole time we ate we says nothing, we are too hungry to bother with speaking. Once we had finished we got up and went to pay, the café had started to get busy so James called in the waitress to help.

 

“Um I’m here to pay… Table fifteen…” I say to the lady.

 

“It says it’s already been paid for.” She smiles.

 

James.

 

“Okay thank you.” I say smiling at her.

 

I pulled my phone out and texted James.

 

*Thanks James :)*

 

**Anything for the baby of the family** He replies instantly.

 

“C’mon Jordan, let’s go for a walk aye?” I say.

 

“Okay.” He says.

 

We walk out hand in hand into one of the sporadic crowds of the small street.

 

“Anywhere you want to go?” I ask.

 

“Nah, I got all I need right here.” He says gesturing to our joined hands.

 

I blush. “Hehe yeah.”

 

We walk the streets for a few more hours, occasionally walking into shops of interest. It starts raining. I love rain. It washes away anything bad, it brings a serene calmness over everything. We run back to get our bikes from Mum’s work and bike home, racing each other along the way.

 

Jordan and I lean our bikes up against the wall and dash inside. We are dripping from the downpour so we get changed into warm, slouchy clothes. I put on a movie and I lie on the couch. Jordan lies on the couch with me and I lay my arm around him. Now everything is perfect. Nothing can ruin this.

 

After we watch a few more movies I hear the garage door, I look down at Jordan.

 

“Do you think we should, you know, tell Mum?” I ask shyly.

 

“I don’t see why not… She knows about you anyways.” He says.

 

I hear the door open and Mum flops onto the chair beside us.

 

“Are you okay?” I ask worriedly.

 

“Yeah fine, just tired is all.” She says.

 

We are still lying on the couch cuddled up. She had not noticed either because she was tired or just didn't care.

 

“Hey Mum…”

 

“Huh? What?” She looks at me and Jordan and her eyes widen.

 

I look at Jordan and lean in and kiss him.

 

“MY SON HAS HIS FIRST BOYFRIEND!! YAY!!” She screams excitedly.

 

“Jeez Mum tell the world.” I say rolling my eyes.

 

She pulls us both into a massive hug and her eyes start to water.

 

“My boy is growing up.” She sniffles.

 

Jordan and I try to break free from the group hug. Mum growls like a dog so we stay where we are. Mum says that we were going to take Jordan home soon. We both didn’t want to be apart for the rest of the weekend but he had to visit some family that live in the nearby town. As we drive to Jordan’s house, he had his head on my shoulder. Mum looks in the rear view mirror and smiles at us. Once we get to Jordan’s I get out too and give him a long hard passionate kiss goodbye. Mum toots the horn and tells me to hurry up. I let him go and jump in the car with Mum and we drive off.

 

After the ride home I run to my room, get on my laptop, and go on Facebook. Mum calls me down for dinner at six o'clock and we chat about what has happened today. After tea, I do the dishes and snuggle up with Mum on the couch to watch T.V. I nearly fell asleep so I say goodnight to Mum and head off to bed.

 

I wake up from my restless slumber and lie in bed for a bit. It gets boring so I put on some music from my iPod and listen to the words. This particular song has calmed me for a long time, Sunshine and City Lights by Greyson Chance. Like I said, fanboy. I listen to this song a lot when I can’t sleep or if I miss somebody. Once I have listened to the song a few times, I get up and have a shower, get dressed and eat breakfast.

 

The rest of the day goes by relatively fast and then I find myself back in bed. I start to drift to sleep and I replay Friday and Saturday’s events through my head. This makes me fall into a deep sleep.

 

I wake with a start. I can’t remember my dream but I look at my clock 6:59am. Time to get up. I go through my morning routines and jump on my bike and head to school. I ride along the desolate residential streets until I get to school. What I am greeted by… well shocks me…

You like? Comment pleasseeeee grindance.gif
Copyright © 2014 connorwhite104; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I started reading Cody and Jordan on another site and have read all the chapters so far a great start to your first storey looking forward to reading lots more about them

Link to comment

This is a really great start. It's obvious you're still kind of cutting your teeth and waiting for the story and characters to write themselves, and I've seen this setup done quite a bit, but it looks like a story that will eventually grow into something really special.

 

I know the beginning is trying to get anything established. If I had a critique it would be to slow the pacing just a bit. Let the characters simmer for a bit, relax and get comfortable, and just be themselves before shaking things up too much.

 

But with that small gripe out of the way, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Link to comment

This is fun. Needs a little editing and remember that some New Zealand details might need a little translation for us barbarians. ;)

Link to comment

Excellent chapter I don't mind any small goofs, I like the way Cody and Jordan became boyfriends so fast just like they were destined to be together. Both boys share the same broken family life. the little hint with the bad dream of things to come, I hope it works that Cody or Jordan does not get killed,

Link to comment

Hey Connor,

Im liking this story so far. I have to agree with Jikarn a little bit, it is a little bit fast paced ,a bit more description couldn't do amiss too. As for your New Zealand setting, for me I easily understood it, seeing that I live here, but you might want to think about the naive Australians or Americans who don't know a whole lot about how the New Zealand cities and school systems. (No offense to Americans or Australians). Great start anyway, I'll read more soon

Link to comment
On 05/05/2015 09:14 PM, The_Jordanator said:
Hey Connor,

Im liking this story so far. I have to agree with Jikarn a little bit, it is a little bit fast paced ,a bit more description couldn't do amiss too. As for your New Zealand setting, for me I easily understood it, seeing that I live here, but you might want to think about the naive Australians or Americans who don't know a whole lot about how the New Zealand cities and school systems. (No offense to Americans or Australians). Great start anyway, I'll read more soon

Hey ^_^

J&C is my first attempt at a story so it is a little fast paced and hard to comprehend. Still trying to get the hang of writing lol... The reason I chose NZ setting as there are sooooo many American and British stories out there, I decided to stray away from the crowd I guess and wrote from what I know, kinda like a few of my NZ friends on nifty ^_^

Sorry if this was waaaaay long but yeah have a good night man ^_^

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..