Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Young David and His Secret Road - 2. Chapter 2

David seemed to find himself in a bit of a pickle. His friends just shunned him because he was gay, ran out of Billy’s house, and now has to find some way to get his back pack.

His mind was racing through a number of scenarios.

He ran back to Billy’s as fast as he could but stopped at the faded white picket fence blocking the back yard. He looked through the cracks in the fence, up to Billy’s room through his window. The window was slightly cracked and he could hear the laughter of his friends.

He heard the friends stop and move to the window. His friends opened the window all the way. David knew they must have been smoking. Lester showed them the joys of cigarettes over the summer and corrupted them all.

“So what should we do with this faggots back pack?” John asked.

“Oh I threw it down the stairs, ill go get it.” Billy said.

Billy went downstairs to get David’s back pack but was taking a long time.

“Hey , pass the cigarette back yer hoggin it all.” Lester said.

“Here man take it, you got menthols and there my fave. Hey what’s taking Billy so long?”

“Here I got his back pack!” Billy said.

David couldn’t believe that none of them saw him, but he was wrong.

“Hey you fuckin queer!” Billy yelled.

Billy then threw David’s back pack out of the window and it landed right behind him.

“I don’t want any of you fuckin shit here! LEAVE NOW!” Billy yelled.

David ran again as fast as he could back to his secret road. Tears were forming again, because he knew that his friends were gone…forever. Once he got to the road he started to walk slowly. He was in such a state of confusion. What was he going to do? What would his parents think? What would he kids at his school do?

He noticed that the road was starting to decline. Slowly it started to go down into a valley surrounded by hills that still had the last of the summer green on them. Down in the valley he could see something. It looked like a little pond.

Slowly but surely he got to the bottom to find a small pond surrounded by the magnificent hills that were before him. He looked around and was listening to the silence. No wind, no birds, no sign of a rabbit or other small creature.

David though he found himself a place to relax and muse about. He found a rock right neat the water. He sat and looked across the pond. The pond was about 20 feet wide, almost in a perfect circle. There was green grass all around, and beautiful yellow flowers all around.

He took off his back pack, opened it and dug out a pack of smokes he lifted from his dad. Old Gold 100’s, not his favorite but it would do. He took out a cigarette, lit it, and puffed away. His mind started settling down. He started thinking about Billy. But not because of what just happened. He thought of how they first met at the wee age of 7.

He thought about the sleep over’s, the games of tag. Oh to go back to those childhood memories. Even though David was a child still, he wished he could go back to the time when no one cared what a boy did. His mind was racing through the memories of Billy. Soon he came up to last year.

It was during spring break and David was spending the night at Billy’s. They had just both gotten into bed, putting a pillow in between them, so things don’t get too “awkward”. After tossing and turning David got up to pee. As he was getting up Billy had pushed off all the covers and was, shall we saw, sprawled about.

David saw Billy in just his little white briefs. Billy felt something stir about in his underwear and became curious.

He tip toed over to Billy and admired his smooth skin, flat stomach and chest. He kneeled down by Billy looking closer at his face, with those kissable pink lips, cute button nose, blue radiant eyes, and smooth jet black hair. David thought just one touch, one kiss, one feel of his hair.

He ran his finger through his black hair, also smelling it, catching the aroma of little kid shampoo that Billy still used. But David didn’t care; he loved Billy for all he was.

Billy wasn’t moving at all, just laying there in a deep sleep. David was getting tired himself, and decided one kiss wouldn’t hurt. He then leaned forward and put a nice wet kiss on Billy’s sweet lips and whispered, “good night my love.”

He crept back into bed, and fell into a most amazing sleep.

David fell out of his trance, looked at his phone and realized that it was almost 6, and his parents would be home soon. He took the lighter and his pack, and stuffed it into his back pack. As he was putting the pack in, he felt some loose paper. He kept everything he had into a folder and knew that having loose paper in there was unusual. He took the one paper from his pack out, unfolded it and read;

“David we need to talk about things, I don’t hate you. Just meet me behind the old abandoned Corner Gas Station.” – Billy

Copyright © 2011 Dallas Bennet; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..