Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Young David and His Secret Road - 1. Chapter 1

He walked down the gravel road. His long blond hair blowing in the cool autumn wind. At 13 he thought everything was great. School was easy, basketball was fun, and his friends were the best…..so he thought. As he’s walking this gravel road he wonders why his feelings feel wrong, disgusting and against his beliefs.

It was only about 5 minutes ago but it felt like it was still happening. The incident.

You see our young David here, walking down the road, was young but knew what he wanted. And ever since he was as young as he could remember he didn’t want girls. He wanted boys.

It was something he still hasn’t settled with. All his life, teachings of God told him that homo’s and fags were bad news and un-human. He prayed every night to his God, asking for help, but none seemed to come.

He was finally getting relaxed now. The incident was starting to fade away, but the thought of being surrounded by so called friends, yelling, screaming and demeaning him was printed in his mind…forever.

It was 3:00 PM and school just got out. As usual our young David here was going to his friend Billy’s house. “Billy and David” he thought what a perfect match. But it would never happen. How could he explain his feelings to him?

As usual David met up with Billy right at the end of the football field ready to do whatever they were going to do at Billy’s.

Their usual routine after school was to get to Billy’s, eat something and chit chat. Then wait a little bit for Lester, John, and Davy to meet up at Billy’s for their Fall Halo Tournament.

Like all 13 year old boys, video games were a must. Halo was everyone’s favorite. All of them being avid players decided a Fall tournament would be the best to start off the school year.

David and Billy walked the few blocks they always did to Billy’s. They got there skipping the snack and small talk, and headed straight upstairs to Billy’s room.

“Hey David, wanna move the bed to the wall so we can have some room?” Billy asked.

David obliged and helped move the twin sized bed over to the wall. Now they would have room for their battle royal, but for now they had to wait. Ten minutes at the most, but enough time for David to confess his feelings.

For a long time David felt that he has been bottling this up for too long. It was hard for David to see Billy constantly and not be able to hold him, touch him, or just hold his hand for a bit of affection. Seeing Billy’s small slender body, perfect legs, smooth butt and cute face was a tease, and was just begging to be taken.

“Ummm Billy can I tell ya something?” David asked.

“Go ahead, shoot.”

“Ok well, I have been having strange feelings. I don’t know what to do, I mean im scared to tell anyone and you have been my best friend for a long time and and and I just, I don’t, I mean—“

“Come on man what is it!?” Billy asked in demand.

“Ummm ummmm I think I like you.” David said, fearing the worst.

“You what?” Billy asked.

“I like you….like I am supposed to like a girl.” David was tearing up now, thinking that he may have just ruined everything for himself.

Billy was dead silent, staring at his friend who was staring to tremble. After about a minute had passed the rest of the gang came running upstairs and burst into the room.

“Hey bitches ready to get your faggot asses kicked in some Halo?!?!” John asked.

Billy and David were still staring at each other and now the rest of the gang was starting to notice something was wrong. It was probably the silent tears running down David’s face.

“The only faggot here is standing right in front of me!” Billy yelled.

The whole gang gasped, they knew this wasn’t a joke.

“What the fuck man thats fucking gross!”

“You’re a disgrace to God!”

“You should leave right fucking now. I won’t have a fag in my house!!!” Billy yelled.

David ran out of there as fast as he could. He ran out the back yard and through the still green field.

He was running and running and soon came to a gravel road.

This road was unfamiliar. He never knew of this road before. He couldn’t understand. He has lived in this small mid-western town his whole life and never has he stumbled upon this road.

He decided to walk because the running was wearing him out. He thought maybe this road would lead somewhere else, somewhere new, somewhere he could be by himself and not have to see anyone else.

Down this gravel road he walked thinking about his life and what was to become of it.

It was then he realized something; his back pack was still in Billy’s room…..

Copyright © 2011 Dallas Bennet; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..