Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Young David and His Secret Road - 4. Chapter 4

Billy and David were speech less. They have just been caught by there homophobic friends, making out on Billy’s bed.

Both Billy and David broke the silence by getting up and standing just a few feet from the shocked onlookers.

“So you guys wanna talk?” Billy asked.

“NO! There’s nothing to fucking talk about. I can’t believe this! How can you—“

“No Lester, lets sit down.” John interrupted.

Lester gave John a perplexed look while Davy still stood there not knowing what to say. John felt that he should at least try to understand them. Being a devout catholic, basically all of them, John felt that there had to be some way to reason with this.

John motioned all three of them to sit on the floor, while he told David and Billy to sit on the bed.

“So I guess I don’t quite fully understand this “gay” thing, I mean….I don’t know, maybe you can explain it.” John said.

“I don’t see what there is to explain. I have known that I like boys since last year. I didn’t like it at first, but it’s who I am and I can’t control it. Even if it’s against God’s word, which I’m starting to question that as well.” David replied.

Every boy in the room gasped, accept Billy, as David now admitted that he was question the Word of God.

“Look we’ll talk about that later.” David said, trying to ease everyone.

“Well I mean gays aren’t natural or normal I mean why should I accept things that are no normal to me?” Lester asked now in a calmer mood.

“Well Lester you should accept it because I’m your friend. I mean things that you do aren’t normal to me, but I accept what you do because it’s who you are.” Billy said, David nodded in agreement.

“How bout you Davy, you’ve been kinda quiet. What do you think?” David asked.

There was nothing but silence as Davy got up and walked out of Billy’s room. He left, and it seemed as though he wasn’t coming back….ever.

“See look, you guys are breaking us up. Now we just lost a friend!” Lester said.

“Well he was never a friend to us in the first place if he didn’t accept us. Yeah it’s a loss, but if he doesn’t want a part of it then he can leave.” Billy said.

Lester and John remained silent not knowing what to say next.

“Look I mean me and Billy are still normal. I mean just be glad we aren’t all girly and stuff. We’re still the old us, but we just have different attractions. I mean me and Billy can restrain ourselves if it makes you guys uncomfortable. I can understand that. But I don’t know…” David said.

Lester looked over at John who was now forming tears in his eyes.

“What’s wrong man?” Lester asked.

“I feel like a dick! I mean we never did anything to them. I mean it’s who they are, who are we to judge that?” John said.

Yet another silence filled the room, except John’s quiet sobs.

David got up and sat by John putting an arm around his shoulder to comfort him.

“Look man, I know it must have been hard to understand. I mean it was hard for ME to understand it. You are still my friend no matter what you do, and I hope you can feel the same about me. Same with you Lester.” David said looking at Lester and John.

Billy nodded in agreement with all of this. Soon it was Lester’s time to speak up.

“Yeah I’m sorry to….I just don’t really understand it. But it’s who you guys are and I guess I could accept that.” Lester said.

“Good.” David said.

“Now…are we all ready to get fucked up on some Halo or what!” Billy asked.

The rest of the boys chuckled at Billy’s comic relief. Soon the boys were playing there favorite game of all time. They also got David into the tournament as well. All of them were laughing and having a fun time, but in the back of David’s mind, and probably the rest of the boys, Davy was still lingering. Could he possibly be accepting as well, or is he just a lost cause…we may find out soon enough.

Copyright © 2011 Dallas Bennet; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..