Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Young David and His Secret Road - 3. Chapter 3

David couldn’t believe this. Did Billy really feel the same way towards David, or was it a trap? Well it wasn’t until tomorrow that they would meet, but Davis was dreading school. Tomorrow was Tuesday, and David felt that this particular Tuesday could either be the best, or the worst day ever in his life.

David found his way back up to the field where he first found the road. He cut through the field at an angle so he wouldn’t have to walk past Billy’s and deal with more humiliation. After he cut through some random back yard, David found himself back on the main highway that lead to his house.

This town was pretty small. 4000 at best. Main Street was the highway that cut through the whole town, only about 2.5 miles long. Like all small Midwestern towns everyone was proper, had good family values, went to church, and of course everyone was in each others business.

It wouldn’t be long until David’s secret got out, but maybe Billy said something to them. Knowing Billy, he probably told his friends to keep everything on the down low so the whole town didn’t find out. David didn’t know for sure, but he still had hope.

Finally after arriving home he skipped dinner, skipped homework and went strait to bed. David’s parents trusted him enough because he was a good student, never got into any kind of trouble.

The next morning David lazily dragged himself out of bed for his morning routine. Shower, brush teeth, comb hair, out on deodorant, get dressed, walk to school. Having done this same routine on his own for a few years now, everything felt new, or like he had never done this before.

After the normal routine, David got himself to school. He was standing at the front steps, staring at the main entrance. His palms began to sweat. His heart racing in his chest, breath becoming short, and legs turning to jello. Billy felt like puking right then and there, but knew skipping class would be the end for him.

He walked in, not looking at anyone, and went straight to his locker and then to first period class.

The whole day was a blur and David luckily didn’t run into any of his friends. David found it kind of funny how this year he had no classes with his few friends and how much he thought it sucked. But now he was relieved of it. The last class came around, art. The only class David could really let himself go.

He was still working on his portrait of Billy. The class was assigned to paint a portrait of a friend or of themselves. David being very infatuated with Billy decided that drawing Billy would be the best.

David had too much fun drawing Billy and the class ended too soon. Quickly David put his things away and headed out of the school. He remembered that the old abandoned gas station was just a few blocks from his own house. You see the gas station has been there since the dawn of time, but then a Phillips 66 moved into town and slowly ran them out of business. The town is still waiting for the owner to knock it down, but word has it that he’s left town. They still have to wait 2 more weeks until the town can touch it because the owner hasn’t given up his lease yet. Then the town will have the power to get rid of it.

So far its been a meeting place for naughty kids who smoke or drink, but so far no one has been caught. Hopefully no one is back there besides Billy so they can talk things over.

As David waits and waits for Billy he starts to get nervous. What if this was all a joke? How could anything be more humiliating?

But soon he felt someone approaching. He heard footsteps on the gravel alley getting closer and closer. His heart started to race, no knowing what to expect. And there he was. Beautiful as usual with his cute face and radiant smile. David knew this wasn’t a joke.

“So you wanna tal—“

David was interrupted as Billy leapt forward and knocked David to the ground. Immediately when David was down Billy planted a most passionate kiss on David’s lips. David had never been kissed before, and feeling Billy’s warm pink lips on his was something that he thought would never happen. Soon he felt Billy’s tongue trying to get into his eager mouth. David had never frenched either.

Both of them must have been on the ground for 10 minutes squirming around, and exploring each others mouths with their tongues.

“I’ve always wanted this but was scared to tell you.” Billy said.

“Then why didn’t you say something before, and why didn’t you defend me?!”

“I didn’t want us to get beat up. The gang said that they should have kicked your ass and I knew they would say it too!” Billy said.

Soon they both got up, standing and staring into each others eyes.

“So what do we do now?” David asked.

“I don’t know, we have to keep this SUPER secret. I mean you cant some over to my house, and I don’t know about sneaking over to yours.”

“I have and idea, follow me.” David said.

David then led his friend back to Billy’s house. He knew they weren’t going to meet for the Halo tournament so that problem was out of the way.

David led Billy through his back yard and over the white picket fence. Through the still green fields, running as fast as they could.

“Where are we going man, I can’t breath.” Billy said.

Soon they got to the secret road. The road that led David to his secret pond.

“Where does this road lead? I’ve never seen this before.” Billy asked.

“It leads down about a mile to a pond surrounded by hills, its so vacant and quiet no one would know that they we are there.”

“Ok but the wind is picking up, we should go back to my house, and it’s about to rain.” Billy said.

David agreed and they both got to Billy’s house and went straight to his room. There was an awkward silence when they got up there. Both boys sat on Billy’s bed, gazing at each others faces.

Soon David leaned forward and planted a kiss on Billy’s lips. Soon they were interlocked in yet another make out session. In unspoken agreement they lay on Billy’s bed feeling the warmth of each others bodies pressed against one another.

After about 10 minutes of feeling each others lips they stopped. Billy looked into David’s eyes while lying on top of him.

“I just love you so much. I’ve felt this way for years and I just didn’t know what to do.” Billy said.

“Well it doesn’t matter now because we have each other.”

“I love you David.”

“I love you to Billy.”

Soon they heard Billy’s bedroom door creak open, and saw three shocked figures standing at the doorway. John, Lester and Davy stood, jaws dropped to the floor, wondering what was to happen next.

Copyright © 2011 Dallas Bennet; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..