Jump to content
    DavidAB
  • Author
  • 6,915 Words
  • 2,317 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Rhino and the Mouse - 2. Part 2

On Saturday, late in the afternoon, I was sitting in the living room, watching TV, when Jesse came out of his room and positioned himself in front of me.

"Do I look flamboyant to you?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered without thinking.

"I do not!" he protested.

"I thought you were going for that."

"Fuck you!"

He kept standing there, looking down on himself.

"What is it about me?" he asked unsurely.

"Well, for starters, the scarf. What's up with that? It's like 70 degrees outside."

"It's a loop."

"It's fucking gay. And the rest of your clothes, why does everything has to match color-wise? No straight guy would ever dress like that, at least not on purpose."

"You don't even know what you're talking about."

"I know that no one has ever suspected me to be gay. A blind guy could guess your sexuality."

"Do I sound gay too?"

"No, you sound like you need an exorcism."

"Why am I even talking to you?"

"Hey, listen, you look great. You're gonna be the bell of the ball."

"You're such an asshole."

"What, I just gave you a compliment?"

"Belle of the ball? 'Belle' means beauty, female."

"Oh, I didn't know that. I thought it was 'bell', like the one you ring."

"But that doesn't make any sense."

"Well, a lot of old expressions don't."

"To you maybe, cause you're not the sharpest tool in the shed."

"I was just trying to me nice."

"Fine. Thanks for the stupid fucking compliment."

"You're welcome."

He rolled his eyes at me and disappeared into his room.

Later that day I went to work. I came back around 2 in the morning, showered and was lying in bed when I suddenly heard the front door open and then a thud. I got up and went looking what it was. I saw Jesse sitting on the floor, next to the door, leaning against the wall.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked.

"I fell down and now I can't get up," he said sadly. He was crying and sounded drunk. I helped him up and walked him to his bed, where we both sat down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you think I'm ugly?"

"No, I think you're beautiful."

He looked up at me in surprise.

"Really ?"

"Absolutely."

"I was in this bar and I sat there for hours, but no one was hitting on me the whole time. What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, but you know what it might be? When you're insecure you get this defensive look, that's probably what scares a lot of guys off and they also think you're out of their league anyway, so they don't bother."

"Maybe. But you really think I'm good looking? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?"

"No, you're gorgeous."

"Do you wanna have sex with me?"

"I'd love to, but you're drunk and vulnerable, so I can't, I'm sorry."

He wrapped himself around me, so I closed my arms over him and stroked his back. After a while he let go, but kept holding my arm.

"Will you stay with me tonight, please?" he asked. He looked so sad, there wasn't much I would have said no to right then.

"Of course."

"Can you help me with my clothes?"

I helped him strip to his briefs and t-shirt and we both got under the covers. He cuddled himself against me and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up first and watched Jesse till he opened his eyes.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning. Wait, what the hell are you doing in my bed? Did you rape me?" he asked, alarmed.

"What? No, you asked me to stay with you."

"I'm just fucking with you," he said, giggling, which made me grin.

"You little shit."

He turned serious.

"Dom? About having sex, I don't wanna sleep with you, ok?"

"Yeah, I figured that much. I mean, I'm a 'grotesque monstrosity' after all."

"No, you're not, you're insanely hot and you know it. It's just that my first boyfriend was only interested in sex and I don't wanna feel used like that ever again. Do you understand?"

"Sure, but what about last night ?"

"I was desperate, I just wanted to feel desirable."

"Alright, I understand."

"Now, let's get back to sleep, my head's still spinning."

He laid his head on my chest and his hand on my stomach.

"So, I'm insanely hot?" I asked, grinning.

"Stop talking, you'll make me throw up."

The next two days I had to work most of the time, so I didn't see much of him. The hours dragged on worse than usual and I felt empty. Maybe it was because of Jesse. Whenever I was with him I really enjoyed myself and the night I had spent with him I had realized how much I missed being close to someone.

On the following Monday I came back from work around 1:30 am, took a quick shower and went to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep. The feeling of Jesse's warm body in my arms kept haunting me. So I got up and headed to his door. I just stood there for a few minutes, turned around and walked away, stopped, walked back, sighed and finally knocked softly.

What the fuck am I doing, I asked myself, and decided to return to my bed. After a few steps Jesse's door suddenly opened and he peaked out drowsily.

"I thought I heard a knock," he said.

"Yeah, sorry. Did I wake you?"

"No, I was belly dancing. What's up?"

"Oh, I was just wondering... You know what? Forget it. I'm sorry that I woke you, good night," I said, turned around and started to walk away again. Suddenly Jesse grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards his room. I gave in and let him lead me to his bed. He got in and lifted up his blanket invitingly. I hesitated for a second, but then I lay down beside him. He cuddled up against me and I put my arm around him.

"Good night," he said contentedly. I smirked and closed my eyes. I was asleep in less than 5 minutes.

In the morning I woke up before Jesse again and watched him for maybe an hour. It was peaceful, but after a while a sense of dread crept up in me and I realized that I shouldn't get used to this kind of closeness, because it wasn't going to last.

Soon I'll have to move out and be on my own again and the more time I spend with Jesse now, the worst it will feel.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that he had already opened his eyes and was watching me curiously.

"Good morning. What's with the long face?" he asked.

"Morning. No, I was just thinking about something."

He lifted himself on top of me, so that his upper body was lying on mine and our heads were close together and then looked at me observantly.

"About what?"

"It's nothing, really."

"Well, then stop being a grouch and turn that frown upside down."

He touched me with both of his index fingers on the sides of my mouth and then forcefully pulled my skin upwards. I burst out laughing and he started to laugh too.

"There you go," he said.

He kept kneading my face and stretched it into all kinds of grimaces. It cracked him up, so I let him.

"See, now you're so happy that it's making you blush," he said and slapped both of my cheeks with a loud smack. We both laughed.

"Are you nuts? Do you think I'm some kind of toy? Well, I guess I have to tickle some sense into you," I said and his face dropped.

"Don't you fucking dare!" he said so sharply and overly threatening that he had to giggle, but quickly pulled himself together and glared at me.

"Watch me, bitch," I said dryly and before he could respond I grabbed him by the waist, threw him on his back and started to tickle him mercilessly. He squirmed and squealed, but after a few seconds he grabbed both of my wrists and wrestled me back, till he was on top of me again and pinned my arms behind my head. He smiled proudly, but then he suddenly turned serious, frowned a little and lay down beside me. I put my arms around him and he started to softly stroke my chest.

"Are you alright?" I asked, surprised by the sudden change in his mood. He just lifted his head and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek, then he resumed his position. I was a little taken aback by this. We lay there for probably 10 minutes and neither of us said a word. I figured he might be embarrassed, so I tried to lighten things up a little.

"You know, you fart in your sleep. I mean, it's like having someone next to you who's punching a bagpipe all night long," I said.

"Oh my god!" he yelled and burst out laughing. "Well, compared to the way you smell my farts are like air freshener."

I laughed

"Do I really smell bad?" I asked.

"No. Shut up."

The following days we ate most of our meals together, watched TV and I slept almost every night in Jesse's bed.

On Saturday we both weren't in the best mood, because I had to move out soon.

"When are you leaving?" he asked.

"Can't wait to get rid of me?"

He frowned.

"That's right asshole."

"My brother will be here around 6 tomorrow evening and he wants me to be gone by then, so I guess I'll leave at 5."

"That's bullshit. You're my guest now. Just put your stuff in my room and you can stay for as long as you want."

"I don't wanna cause any trouble."

"Fuck that prick. I can handle him."

"I'm sure you can, but still, it's not worth it."

"You're probably relieved that you don't have to put up with me anymore, is that it? Were you only nice to me so I wouldn't throw you out or something? Well, fuck you then, you can leave right now for all I care."

"Don't be like that. You know that's not true. I'll stay if you want."

"Don't do me any favors, asshole."

"I do wanna leave early, cause if my brother comes home and talks shit about you I'm gonna put him through a fucking wall. I hate that I have to leave. I'm gonna miss the fuck out of you."

"Are you gonna cry now?" he asked sarcastically.

"You little shit, you'll probably have forgotten my name by next week."

"I can barely remember it now. I know it sounds like 'dong', which is fitting, since you're such a dick."

"Alright, I'll stay for another day, if that's ok with you. And can I come visit you every once in a while?"

"You better, at least once a week, you got that?"

"At least."

"Good. And I give you my permission to think about me while you're jerking off."

"Great, now I don't have to feel guilty anymore."

He laughed.

"That's kind of gross."

"Well, you know what they say, masturbation is the sincerest form of flattery."

He wrapped himself around me.

"I'll really miss you."

"I know."

"Hey, I have an idea. Can you handle being in a bar?"

"I guess, why?"

"How about we go out tonight?"

"I can't afford that."

"It's on me."

"No, I wouldn't be comfortable with that."

"Come on, we could get something to eat and then we go to a bar and I'll get hammered. You can repay me by carrying me back here."

"You mean literally carry you?"

"No, I'll just have a couple of cocktails, it should be fine. So, what do you say?"

"I don't know."

"Please?"

"But I don't wanna go to a gay bar."

"Fine."

"Alright then."

"Great, we'll have so much fun, you'll see."

We went out later that night, had dinner at an actual restaurant and then found a bar where I watched Jesse get drunk. But we had a lot of fun. I couldn't remember the last time I had laughed that much and he was a hilarious drunk. We stayed till almost 4 in the morning and I had to carry him back to the apartment, literally. He actually fell asleep in my arms, it was adorable.

"Wake up, we're here," I said.

"Shh, just keep walking, this is really nice."

"Come on, unlock the door or I'll have to drop you."

"Don't drop me!" he said, alarmed.

"I won't, just open the door."

He fumbled around in his pocket till he found his key and after a few tries he managed to let us in.

"Do you wanna go to bed right away and do you need to use the bathroom first?" I asked.

"You just wanna watch me pee," he answered and giggled.

"No, I'd let you go by yourself of course."

"But I can't go by myself, I'm too drunk."

He giggled again.

"Alright, then I'll go with you."

"But then you'll see me naked."

"I won't look, I promise."

"Or, we both pee, at the same time, then we'll be even."

"I don't have to pee."

"Well, then I don't have to either."

"Fine, let's go to bed."

I carried him to his bed, put him down and helped him strip, then I took off my clothes too and joined him. He cuddled himself against me and sighed contentedly.

"Dom?"

"Yes?"

"I have to pee."

"Really?"

"No, I'm just kidding."

"Good night then."

"Dom?"

"Yes?" I asked, smiling.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"You're drunk."

"No... I mean, yes, but I can still think straight... no, wait, that's gross," he said and burst out laughing. "What I meant to say is, I can still think very clearly, I'm just less insecure, which was the whole point of getting drunk. So, what do you say?"

"I don't know. My brother would find out. I'm not sure I could handle that."

"That's what you're concerned about? The opinion of your asshole brother, who you don't even like? Well, at least now I know how you feel about me. You know what, get the fuck out!" He yelled the last part, backed away from me and turned around.

"Come on, my brother would tell everyone I know. You're basically asking me to out myself. Don't you think that's kind of a big deal?"

"Yeah, I get it, I'm not worth it, now fuck off already."

"We could keep it a secret."

"We really fucking can't."

"Can I at least think about it for a while?"

"Go to hell."

"Alright. Fuck it then. I'm in."

"Well, too late, I'm over you."

"Come on, what can I do?"

"No, this was a bad idea. You're better off without me anyway."

"That's bullshit. I'm miserable without you."

"No, you were right, it's too much to ask, I'm not worth it. And you'd get frustrated with me real fast, believe me. Then we'd break up and never speak to each other again. That's the last thing I want. Let's just be friends."

"Is this about sex?"

There was a long pause.

"Maybe," he said quietly.

"Alright, that's easy. We'll just take it very slowly for the first couple of weeks or even months. And if we do something, we could have a rule that you have to cum at least twice as often as me and always before I do. How does that sound?"

He turned around and looked at me unsurely.

"That's actually very sweet. But what if you get impatient or frustrated and start resenting me?"

"I'm very fucking disciplined, so it wouldn't be a problem, trust me."

"So, you really like me?"

"No, I think I more than like you. I'm pretty sure I'm falling for you. How do you feel about me?"

"Meh... you're ok."

I laughed.

"Are we boyfriends now?"

"Whatever."

"Great, I'm happy too."

"You know, your dick better not be too small... or too big, cause that's a deal breaker for me."

"You want me to show it to you right now?"

"No, I'm drunk, so it's more likely that I throw up when I see it."

"I haven't seen yours either and that's like 70% of the reasons why I wanna be with you."

"It's beautiful."

"Don't you wanna know what the other 30% are?"

"No, I don't asshole. And it better not be some fetish, like my feet or something."

"It isn't. Do you have any fetishes?"

"Well, I have an urge to punch you in the face all the time. It's not sexual though, just a natural reaction to your face."

"I guess I have to tickle that out of you."

"Don't even think about it. It's a good thing I have my Taser, I'm gonna train you like a dog."

"Lucky me."

"No, there's a upside too. If you behave I'll pet and feed you."

"Are you gonna neuter me too?"

"No, not literally anyway. Speaking of your balls, you shave them, don't you?"

"No, I don't."

"You really are like an animal. Well, start tomorrow, they always have to be smooth, in case I wanna fondle you."

"I'm not gonna do that."

"Come on, it feels really good and looks a lot better too. Please?" he said and looked at me puppy-dog-eyed, which made me laugh.

"Maybe."

"You don't have to, it's ok," he said disappointedly and looked down.

"Fine, I'll do it."

He smiled brightly.

Damn, he is just too adorable to deny him anything. I'm fucked, but I couldn't care less, I thought to myself.

"Let's get some sleep."

"Good idea."

He kissed me on the cheek and cuddled himself against me. We both fell asleep in minutes.

Around 11 am I woke up and watched Jesse for a while. Half an hour later he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Morning. Like I've been chewed up and spat out."

"Do you remember the conversation we had last night?"

"No, what was it about?"

"We decided to be boyfriends, does that ring a bell?"

"What? You, my boyfriend? Yikes, that's just wrong."

"That's not funny."

"You're damn right it's not, I must have been really out of it. Oh my god, you didn't molest me, did you?"

"I'm out of here."

He burst out laughing and wrapped himself around me.

"Wait, it's coming back to me now," he said.

"You're a dick."

"I'm charming. Now be a good boyfriend and get me some breakfast. And fucking hurry, if I don't have my coffee in less than 5 minutes I'm breaking up with you."

I sighed and started to get up, but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm kidding, I'll make breakfast. You can take a shower and wash off the grumpiness," he said.

"I am tired."

"It's ok, we'll do nothing all day but lie on the couch together and take naps between cuddling."

"Sound good."

"Let's go then."

"Hey, how about this? You set the coffee machine and go take a shower and I'll get us fresh rolls from the bakery?"

"I might not break up with you after all," he said, smiling, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Do you want anything else?"

"Donuts would be nice, with chocolate."

"How many?"

"4?"

"You're gonna eat 4 donuts?"

"Well, 3 at least and if they're really good you have to eat one too."

"Alright, see you in a bit."

"Bye."

I came back 15 minutes later with a small bag in one hand and a newspaper in the other.

"Hey, why did you buy a newspaper? Ever heard of the internet?" he asked.

"I got it for the apartment ads. Do you wanna read it first?" I answered and offered him the newspaper, but he just looked at me sharply.

"Drop that shit!" he yelled and slapped it right out of my hand. We both laughed.

"What the hell?"

He picked it up and threw it in the trash.

"You don't need an apartment, you live here now."

"I can't just move in with you."

"Of course you can. And if you bring up your brother I'm gonna stab you in the groin."

"But if I have to work late I'll wake you and when the new semester starts you'll be tired in the morning or you'll oversleep and might even miss a lecture."

"I'd rather be tired than alone, now stop arguing."

"How can you be sure that I'm not just with you to save money or something?"

"Cause you wouldn't do that. But I get it, you don't wanna live with me, whatever... I'm going back to bed," he said sadly and started to walk to his room.

"I love living with you, I just wanted to make sure you're really ok with it. But you have to let me pay at least half the rent, I won't budge on that."

"Fine. That's 50 bucks."

"You pay 100$ for rent?" I asked, grinning.

"Yeah, you think I'm lying? Well, you can't call the landlord... cause you don't have his number. And he'd kick us both out anyway. So you can't prove me wrong, can you?"

"My brother wanted 200 for two weeks."

"Yeah, but he's a fucking prick. You're not paying him, are you?"

"No."

"Good. So it's decided then, you'll stay and you'll pay me 50 bucks a month."

"And for groceries."

"You can pay for fruits, cause I don't eat that shit, but that's it."

"That won't do."

"In case you haven't realized it yet, I'm wearing the pants in this relationship, so what I say goes, got it?"

"Oh really?"

"Please? If you say yes I'll let you kiss me on the mouth after breakfast," he said teasingly.

"Alright, but I'll take you out on the weekends."

"You're impossible. Fine. But we'll take turns."

"Agreed."

"Let's eat."

We ate breakfast in the living room, mostly in silence, cause we were tired.

"So, ready for your kiss?" he asked when we were both finished.

"Sure."

"No tongue though, I still feel kind of sick and I want our first real kiss to be just right."

"Alright."

He got up and sat down on my lap, placed his right hand on the side of my head and leaned in. Our lips gently touched. After a second I felt him smile and then he broke the kiss.

"Your lips are really soft," I said.

"Yours are really firm."

"You mind?" we asked simultaneously.

"Yinks!" he yelled. "You can't talk till you've kissed me again."

I nodded and kissed him, longer and more intense this time. After a few seconds we reluctantly separated.

"No, I think your lips are amazing. What about you?" I said.

"Well, I haven't thrown up on you yet, have I?"

"Charming."

"No, they're great."

"Good."

"Hey, you're poking me. Quick, think of something that turns you off. Like an old lady's vagina, all smelly and floppedy, queefing around."

"You're so crude sometimes," I said, laughing.

"You mean cute, don't you?" he asked and looked at me sharply.

"That too."

We both smiled.

"Hey, could you hold me for a while? Like you did when you were carrying me last night?"

"Sure."

I took him in my arms and he curled up and clung to me.

"Mmmh," he hummed happily.

"Sleep tight," I whispered.

"What? You think I wanna go to sleep? And you were willing to hold me like this for however long that would've taken?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Wow... that's so sweet. I mean, damn, I have to start being a lot nicer to you, so you won't leave me."

"I'm not planning to, don't worry."

"You want another kiss?"

"Always."

We stayed on the couch for the next couple of hours and couldn't go longer than 10 minutes without kissing each other. Around 1 pm Jesse made us lunch and we got even more tired after that.

"Do you wanna take a nap? I'm fucking beat," he said.

"Good idea, let's go."

"No, let's sleep here, on the couch."

"There's not enough room for the both of us."

"Sure there is. Just lie down on your back."

I did and he carefully climbed on top of me and lay down, so I closed my arms over him. He was very light and seemed to fit perfectly where he was. When he raised his head to look at me we both smiled at each other.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked.

"Very. You?"

"Yeah, you're like a warm air mattress."

We fell asleep soon after. Hours later I woke up from the sound of the front door opening and closing.

"What the fuck is this?!" my brother yelled. Jesse woke up too and looked around.

"Oh, hi Nate," he said casually.

"You turned my brother into a faggot?"

"Yes, I did. And you're next."

"Like hell I am."

"We'll see. By the way, we've fucked pretty much everywhere in the apartment, your bed, your desk, the kitchen counter... well, you get the picture."

"You fucking freaks, I'm calling the cops."

"What are you gonna tell them, you homophobic prick? It's your word against both of ours and we'll say you threatened to kill us."

"I'm outta here."

He stormed out the door and we both laughed. Jesse got off of me and we sat down beside each other.

"Do you think he might move out?" he asked.

"If he does I could rent his room. Or we could look for another apartment, one we don't have to share. I know you'd have to give up this place, so in case we split up I'd move out."

"You think we'll split up?"

"I hope not, but living together is a big step most couples take a lot later in their relationship. Maybe it's too soon and we'll drive each other crazy after a while, who knows."

"Let's not let it come to that, ok? If living together doesn't work for some reason, we should get separate places right away, so we won't break up."

"Deal. Maybe it won't come to that though. Maybe we're meant to be together," I said and winked at him.

"Well, on the one hand we do look a little odd together, but we kind of complement each other too, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Hey, will you hold my hand in public? I mean, not all the time, but sometimes, maybe?"

"It'll be weird for me, but I'll try not to freak out. That's all I can promise right now."

"Fair enough. What if someone calls me a name or threatens me, will you beat him up for me?"

"You mean defend your honor? I won't attack just anyone who looks at you funny, but no one will touch you without getting their heads kicked in, that's for damn sure. Do me a favor though, don't go around riling people up, so I have to fight them, alright?"

"No, don't worry, I won't abuse my 'power'. Unless someone's wearing the same outfit as me, then I can't guarantee anything."

"Fair enough."

"You are a 'top', aren't you?"

"You mean in bed... Well, yeah, I guess I am. It never really occurred to me to try it the other way around."

"And you'd never consider it, would you?"

"Why, wanna do me?" I asked, grinning. He looked very serious and kind of insecure.

"I don't know... but you wouldn't let me do it anyway, would you? It's ok, I don't care, whatever," he said and looked down.

"Of course I would. And if I don't hate it, not just once. And I don't expect the same from you by the way."

"Go to hell."

"What? Oh, you think I'm kidding? Well, I'm not."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Is there something you haven't told me yet? Something really horrific about you? Are you a serial killer maybe, or a necrophiliac... or do you have some disease?"

"No, I've never killed anyone and I'm healthy as a horse. But come on, who doesn’t like to defile a nice decomposing corpse every once in a while?"

"That's gross. And I mean it, there has to be something, cause why on earth wouldn't you have a boyfriend yet?"

"I am... was in the closet, remember? And I'm very picky."

"Yeah, sure, I bet if your brother had a different roommate you'd be with him right now."

"You're wrong and stop putting yourself down, it's not only unfair to you, but to me too. You're special and I'm lucky as hell to have met you. And that's that."

He hesitated and studied me with a frown for a few seconds.

"I'm falling for you too, you know?" he said softly.

"It's kind of scary, right?"

"Yeah, a little bit."

"You know, I have a feeling that everything will be just fine," I said and we smiled at each other.

Jesse made us dinner and after that I had to go to work.

The next morning I suddenly felt a hand over my mouth and nose and woke up with a start, gasping for air. Jesse was kneeling beside me and smiled at me innocently.

"Good morning sleepy head," he said.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked, a little agitated.

"Well, I wanted you to wake up."

"And you couldn't think of any other way to do that?"

"I thought about kissing you awake, but I figured it might be weird doing that while you're asleep."

"So you tried to suffocate me? That's less weird in your opinion?"

"Oh relax, if I wanted to suffocate you I would've tied you to the bed and then duct taped a plastic bag over your head."

"Sounds like you've given it some thought already."

"See what happens when you neglect me?"

"You mean when I'm not up before you, cause I worked half the night? What time is it anyway?"

"6:30"

"Why the hell would you wake me this early?"

"I just wanted to tell you not to get up before I call you, cause I'm making breakfast."

"You know how else you could've made sure I don't get up? By just letting me fucking sleep."

"No, that's crazy talk."

"Can I go back to sleep now please?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

Jesse frowned and looked at me guiltily.

"Dom? I know it was a stupid thing to do. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"It's alright."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, of course not, how could I ever be mad at that adorable face of yours? You're like Medusa's counterpart, you just have to look at me and I'm getting soft like jello," I said, grinning.

"Great, that's what you wanna hear from your boyfriend, that if he looks at you he can't help getting soft."

I laughed.

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I understand, I put you off."

"Come on, stop it."

"It's fine, whatever," he said, pouting a little.

"Alright, let's set this straight. Whenever you're in my arms, my hearts beats a whole lot faster, cause it has to keep up with all the fucking endorphins. And every time I kiss you, I lose my mind a little bit, cause it's almost impossible to process how fucking sexy you are. There. Happy now?"

Jesse smiled brightly.

"That sounds much better. You can go back to sleep now. See you later."

"Hey, you forgot something."

"What?" he asked, confused. I sat up and kissed him on the mouth.

"There you go."

He just giggled and left.

A couple of hours later I was woken by the touch of Jesse's soft lips on my mouth.

"Wakey wakey, hands off snakey," he whispered and I laughed.

"Now that's a great way to wake up. And I wasn't touching myself by the way," I said, grinning.

"You better not, that's cheating."

"Seriously? I'm not allowed to jerk off?"

"Not by yourself you're not."

"Why?"

"Cause you have to save yourself for me."

I laughed.

"What? You're joking, right?"

"No. Have you ever not jerked off for more than two weeks?"

"I don't think so, no," I said hesitantly.

"The longer you wait the more sensitive you get. So if we wait like, let's say a month, and then I'll get my hands on you, you'll cum so fucking hard that you won't believe your senses. It's so fucking worth it. Just trust me."

"Alright, done, no more touching myself."

Jesse smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"Come on now, breakfast is getting cold."

I got up and followed him into the living room. I raised my eyebrows in surprise and grinned when I saw the table. It was like a buffet, there were fruits, rolls, bagels, jam, peanut butter, bacon, eggs, cheese, coffee, orange juice, milk, even muffins.

"Wow, you've made all of this just for the two of us?"

"You're right, this was a stupid idea," he said sadly and looked down.

"No, it's amazing actually."

"Really? It's too much though, isn't it?"

"We'll just skip lunch and it'll be fine. Come on, let's dig in."

He smiled at me and we sat down beside each other and started eating.

"It's all fresh and I've made the muffins from scratch," he said.

"That's impressive. But what's the occasion?"

"You'd just make fun of me."

"I won't, I promise."

"It's our two day anniversary," he said shyly and blushed.

"That's really sweet."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely. Very romantic. And being with you is indeed worth celebrating, every day."

We both smiled.

Half an hour later we were stuffed.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna throw up," Jesse said and I laughed.

"Me too. But it was delicious, thank you."

"You're very welcome. But that was just the beginning."

"More food? I don't think it's anatomically possible to get any more into me, probably not for a couple of days."

"No, next you'll get a nice, long massage. I even got lotion. And I've picked up two movies for us to watch later, they're both about fighting," he said and smiled proudly.

"Damn, I'm starting to feel guilty. But it'll be my turn to pamper you tomorrow."

"No way, you already are a great boyfriend and this is just my way of thanking you."

"You really don't have to do this, trust me, I'm the lucky one here."

"No, you're not. But hush now. Let's go to our room."

He took me by the hand and lead me to our room.

"Take off your shirt."

I did and his eyes widened, his mouth opened a little and he just stared at me for a few seconds.

"Are you alright?" I asked, grinning.

"What? Yeah... I mean, holy shit!"

"Should I put my shirt back on?" I asked jokingly.

"Don't you dare. Just give me a second."

"You act like you've never seen a fit body before."

"Not for real. And you're my boyfriend, I'll get to touch this, I just need some time to wrap my head around that. You could be on the cover of a magazine, you know?"

"You're adorable."

He just ignored me.

"May I?" he asked.

"Of course."

He came closer and gently put his hand on my chest. He seemed mesmerized while he carefully stroked, poked and squeezed my upper body and my arms. After he had studied me sufficiently, he shook his head a little and then looked at me sharply, as if he had just woken up and realized where he was. I had to laugh.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"It's alright, you can do that any time you want."

"Don't tempt me, you devil, I feel like I've just been drugged or something."

"That's very flattering... I guess."

"Lie down, quickly, before I get sucked in again."

I did. He disappeared and came back a couple of seconds later with a bottle of lotion in his hand.

"Just wait, in a minute you'll be so relaxed you're gonna shit yourself."

I burst out laughing.

"You're the 'cutest' person I've ever met."

"Thank you," he said, giggling, and then started massaging me.

"How's that?" he asked after a minute or 2.

"Great."

It wasn't completely truthful, it was fine what he did, but I had gotten a lot of massages over the years, so his attempt just felt a little clumsy compared to a professional. I appreciated the gesture though and loved being touched by him.

After about 30 minutes he climbed off of me.

"And, are you crazy relaxed now or what?" he asked and I got up.

"Very much so, thanks again. Now it's your turn."

"What? No."

"I insist."

"Come on, today's about making you feel good, not me."

"But I really wanna do this. Now take off your shirt."

He sighed, hesitantly took off his shirt and then looked at me shyly.

"Are you very disappointed?" he asked sadly.

"I think you look incredible."

"No, I don't. Compared to you I'm a joke, it's embarrassing."

"Listen, muscular doesn't mean better, it's just a different look. I wouldn't change a thing about you. You're perfect the way you are and you don't even have to put any effort into it, that's special."

I stepped closer, stroked his chest with the back of my finger and smiled at him.

"I'm not special, you're just being sweet."

"You are to me, cross my heart and hope to die."

"Ok... you have really bad taste then," he said, grinning.

"No, I have exceptional taste."

"Whatever."

"Come on, lie down, I'll make you shit yourself."

He did and I got on top of him, spread some lotion on his back and when I started to massage him he moaned happily.

"Oh my god, how the hell are you doing this?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, by the way, I'm awesome at giving massages."

"That's an understatement. I mean, I might cum."

"Just wait what I can do with my mouth."

Jesse giggled.

"No way, you're not that good with your mouth too, are you?"

"No, that was a joke. I think I'm actually pretty bad at blowjobs."

"Thank god."

I laughed.

"What? Why?"

"Well, cause you're making me feel kind of inadequate, so I'm glad there's at least one thing I'm better at than you."

"You're better than me in a lot of ways."

"Not where it counts."

"That's bullshit. We really have to work on your attitude. Cause as far as I'm concerned your self-confidence is the only area where you're slightly flawed. I guess I'll just have to constantly remind you that I'm crazy about you."

"You're amazing."

"Not as amazing as you."

"Stop that," he said and giggled.

I kept massaging him for another 20 minutes.

"That was unreal, thank you so much," he said.

"My pleasure. You can go take a shower first if you want."

"Or, we could take a shower together," he said, looked at me sheepishly and blushed.

"What about taking it slowly and 'saving' ourselves?"

"Well, what if we just don't touch each other, you know, down there?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Hell yes," I said, smiled at him, and he smirked back at me.

We grabbed fresh clothes and went to the bathroom. I laid down a towel in front of the shower while Jesse was watching me expectantly.

"You want me to go first?" I asked and he nodded, so I opened my pants and pulled them and my briefs down at the same time. His eyebrows went up and he grinned.

"And, will it suffice?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, it'll do."

"Now let's see what you got."

He hesitantly pulled down his pants and briefs and looked at me shyly.

"You were right, it is very beautiful," I said and he smiled.

"Let's get in."

We got into the shower and I turned on the water. He handed me the shower gel and I started to lather him, just his upper body, arms and back though. After I had washed his hair with shampoo he started on me, but he insisted not to use any products or I wouldn't smell like me anymore, so he just gently rubbed me down. When we were clean we dried ourselves off and got dressed.

"That was really exciting. Did you like it too?" he asked.

"You bet. Best shower of my life."

He giggled.

"Hey, do you wanna make out for a while?"

"Boy, do I ever."

We went to the living room and sat down. Jesse laid his legs over my lap, put his arms around my neck and slowly leaned in. After a few seconds I felt his tongue softly brushing up again my lips, so I opened my mouth. Our tongues met and caressed each other carefully. His taste was intoxicating. When he broke the kiss 5 minutes later we both smiled.

"Wow," Jesse said.

"You can say that again."

We kept making out for about an hour and then decided to take a break. We lay down together and I was holding Jesse in my arms and was stroking his palm with my finger.

"I'm so happy right now," he said.

"Me too. I can't wait for our three day anniversary."

"Do you think it'll always be this amazing?"

"No."

He frowned.

"You don't?"

"No, I think we're just getting warmed up."

We both smiled.

I hope you enjoyed my story. I'm grateful for any response I can get. Even if you hated it, please let me know why. I love writing and I want to get better at it. Thank you for your time.
Copyright © 2013 DavidAB; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, I am going to get the critique out of the way. You definitely need an editor, and a beta is always great to have to help you with the flow of the story and let you know if you if you introduction of your characters is ok, your climatic point in your story, etc.

The next thing I have to say is, this is one of the cutest damn stories I have ever read. Jesse definitely portrays the perfect young, insecure twink. You wrote his character right on. As for the tough guy mate, you did a great job with him also. The dialogue was entertaining, and I had no problem getting to the end of your story. BTW, that is why I forgot to leave a review to the first chapter :P I am usually more thorough than that..

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is a clever story and it made me smile, -laugh even. Despite their best efforts

to repel and deny it they fall in love. And you do need to go on with it at least until

Dom gets back at his nasty brother for being such an asshole.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Second on what Joann said, a good beta would do magic. Your characters are real and very funny but I had problem following who was saying what a few times. Don't put too much conversation, you can describe things too rather than saying them through your characters.

But it's a nice story and Nate needs more kicking, don't let the boys have things the easy way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well no heart attack but a departed brother. Oh the memories. :) loved the story. Hope to see more :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Loved it. I certainly hope this is NOT the end of Dom and Jessie. Dom has a lot of work cut out for himself teaching Jessie to not be so insecure. There are lots of places ahead in Jessie's life where he is going to need a rock like Dom and I am sure he is going to be just as good for the big guy while he is putting his life back together. The back story on Dom is still a little thin. Fractured spine could certainly drain the bank account, even if he had saved 90% of the purse money from the MMA gig, but he obviously recovered enough to be working again, so how did he end up on the street now? Where had he been living while getting these two part time jobs and why did he leave there? There are all sorts of details you can run with.

And i agree with Stephen, Nate needs a bit of a lesson. After he stomped out I kept waiting for him to come back and have a big confrontation scene. You turned all the insecurities into arguments so well I can't wait to see what you do with something worth arguing about!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Excellent first time David, I really enjoyed it. As a previous reviewer suggested, the characters are a bit 'wordy' sometimes (but don't lose the repartee between them, that works). Very few spelling or grammatical errors... but I can't resist pointing out my personal pet hate(and it is infested thoughout GA and other similer websites). The difference between LOSE and LOOSE (not your fault if you read GA a lot). Keep up the good work, I think we all look forward to reading more of your work.

 

Stephen.

 

P.S. To anyone reading this review, please join me in a crusade against the misuse of the word LOOSE in GA.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I am enjoying this a lot but I might not leave reviews sometimes as you don't appear to answer them....Cheers...Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..