Jump to content
    faxity
  • Author
  • 6,183 Words
  • 2,219 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Perfect Can't Endure - 4. Tuesday

I woke up slowly, noticing that Asher’s soft breathing was louder than usual. I looked over, and found his lips right next to my ear. I realized that we’d moved closer together in our sleep, and we were now in a position we’d never have gotten into awake. I didn’t move, because it surprisingly wasn’t uncomfortable. Asher had rolled over in his sleep, throwing his leg over mine, and his head was resting on my chest. His left hand was on my shoulder, but his right hand had drifted down, and his smallest finger was under the waistband of my boxers. I shivered as I realized, but I still didn’t move. I never could have comfortably let him get into this position, and he never could have on his own, but now that he was here, I didn’t want him to leave. I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him a little bit closer without waking him up. I smiled like an idiot, feeling unreasonably proud of myself for holding my boyfriend like this and not freaking out. I kissed Asher’s shoulder, the only part of him I could reach, and he woke up. He stretched his arms, not realizing where he was, and his hand slipped into my boxers. I yelped, and Asher jumped, pulling his hand back out.

“Sorry!” he said, embarrassed, and tried to get up. I didn’t let go of him as I tried to calm down.

“It’s fine,” I said. “Stay here.”

He relaxed against me, but his hand moved from where it had been resting, just below my belly button. I sighed, disappointed, as his hand left my body.

“Sorry,” he said again, embarrassed.

“It’s OK,” I laughed. “You just surprised me.”

“I surprised me, too,” Asher said, and I felt his cheek move against my chest as he grinned. “I actually feel comfortable with this, though.”

I nodded. “I was more comfortable before you moved your hand,” I said hopefully.

Asher slowly moved his hand back to my stomach, hovering over my skin without actually touching me. He held his hand there for a minute, getting more used to it, and then gently placed his hand on me. I noticed that we were both holding our breath, and I smiled happily as I realized we weren’t uncomfortable.

“Thank you,” I told him, kissing his shoulder again.

“I’m… kind of… ready for a bit more too…” he said nervously. I slid my hand down his back slowly, trying to relax him, and stopped when I touched the waistband of his boxers. I rubbed his back right above his ass, letting him think about it.

“Are you sure you’re comfortable?” I asked, and he nodded. His soft hair moving against my chest gave me goosebumps, and he slid his hand along my chest, feeling them and smiling. I sucked in a breath as his hand moved over my stomach, but I was more interested in getting to touch his ass. I slid my hand over his boxers to cup his soft cheek, gently squeezing it.

He moaned. “Can you… put your hand under my boxers?” he asked, not wanting to pressure me. I slid my hand back off his ass so I could dip it into his underwear, feeling the smooth skin of his beautiful butt. I caressed him gently, kissing his shoulder again, and he shivered against me. He didn’t seem uncomfortable, so I gave his ass another gentle squeeze.

He moaned again, louder this time. I think I found something he likes, I thought to myself, smiling. I used his reactions as guidelines, and I found that he loved it when I squeezed his ass or ran my fingers through his crack, but if I got too close to his hole it made him uncomfortable. I cupped his ass with my hand, reveling in the perfection of it, and pulled him a bit closer to me, making him moan again. His moans were so sexy. I was sure he was looking at the very obvious outline of my cock in my boxers, but for once I didn’t care. I didn’t want anything to make me stop feeling his ass. I pulled him against me, squeezing his cheek at the same time, and his moan turned into a gasp as his erection was pressed against my leg. He froze, but I couldn’t stop feeling up his ass, and it seemed to relax him again. He began to caress my stomach, his hand gentle over my abs, and I moaned too. I actually felt his cock move against my leg, and I realized he must find my voice as sexy as I found his. I pulled harder on his ass, sliding him along my body and making us both moan until I could seal our lips together. Now that I could reach with both hands, I helped him straddle my stomach, never breaking our kiss. I squeezed his ass again, both cheeks at once this time, and Asher moaned into my mouth. I pulled him against me, needing to feel his body against mine, and he moaned again as his throbbing member pressed against my stomach. I pulled him forward again, soon falling into a rhythm, and Asher bit my tongue as I moaned. The feel of his cock pressing against me, even through his boxers, was enough to have my dick leaking precum already. I pulled him against me harder, getting more frantic as we both got closer to our climaxes, and Asher started to stroke his hands over my chest, exploring everywhere he could reach. He brushed against my nipple, and my moan was enough to tell him I liked it. He gently tweaked it, catching the little nub between his soft fingers, and I groaned in pleasure, pulling him against me one last time as we both exploded. I felt a wet spot growing against my chest even as I felt one spreading in my boxers. We didn’t let go of our kiss, but the room was filled with our moaning as Asher grinded into me, prolonging our bliss. Too soon, we came down from our orgasmic cloud, and realized what we’d done.

“Umm…” Asher said, obviously embarrassed.

I felt myself blushing, and I reluctantly let go of his ass as he got off me, practically running into the bathroom to have a shower, too embarrassed to stay where he was. I followed him into the bathroom, trying to cover myself with a towel as I felt like I’d die of embarrassment.

“I’m so sorry,” I said, blushing even harder as I saw myself in the mirror. My boxers had an obvious cum stain all over the front, and my entire body was glistening with sweat.

“It’s OK,” Asher said, trying to reassure himself as much as he was me. He knew I was terrified, so he started trying to help. “You don’t have anything to be embarrassed about,” he told me. “I think everything you did was really hot. It’s me that’s ashamed.”

I laughed. “You were perfect!” I protested. “You shouldn’t be ashamed at all.”

I could tell he was thinking. “We need to get over this,” he said eventually. “Let’s talk about why we’re embarrassed.”

“I’m embarrassed because you were looking at my boner, and I’m still uncomfortable with that,” I said. “And because I came in my pants without anything even touching me.”

Asher laughed. “You don’t need to be embarrassed about that,” he said. “Your cock was mesmerizing, and I think it’s flattering that you find me that hot.”

Surprisingly, I believed him, and I felt much less embarrassed.

“OK,” I said. “Thanks. Now why are you embarrassed?”

I could imagine the blush creeping across his face. “I was grinding my cock into your chest, and moaning like a bitch in heat,” he said, sounding totally ashamed.

“It was me that started that, and your moan is the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard,” I told him honestly.

He thought for a minute, and he sounded more composed when he spoke again. “That felt really, really good,” he said, and I laughed.

“That was definitely the best orgasm I’ve ever had,” I agreed.

“I don’t know if I’m comfortable with doing it again yet, though,” he said sadly.

“I’m not,” I said honestly. “It was amazing, and I don’t regret it at all, but I’m not comfortable enough to do it again normally. Maybe when we go on a sugar high tonight it’ll change my mind.”

“Hopefully it changes both our minds,” Asher said. “I’d love to be able to do that again.”

I thought for a minute, considering how comfortable we were now.

“I think talking about why we’re uncomfortable helps,” I said. “Maybe we should tell each other things like that.”

I waited patiently as Asher considered it. “I think we should too,” he finally said. “It might get awkward, but it’ll probably help us get past how shy we are with each other.”

I grinned. “So how would you feel if I asked if I could come in?”

“Probably surprised, happy, horny, and nervous,” he said. “You seeing me naked would make me uncomfortable.”

“Yeah, I don’t think I’d be ready for that either,” I laughed. “Don’t come out yet, K? I’ll be naked.”

I dropped the towel and stripped off the sticky boxers. “Can you pass me your boxers?” I asked.

Asher threw them out, and I thought I could see water evaporating from the heat of his face. I caught them and walked into my room to put them in the laundry basket and grab new ones. When I came back in, the shower had stopped, so I threw Asher a towel and a pair of boxers.

“No other clothes?” He asked, and I could hear his pleased grin.

“We can put on clothes when we need to go somewhere,” I said. “I like seeing you, and we both like the freedom.”

He laughed, and stepped out of the shower wearing the boxers. I yelped and hid my crotch with my hands.

“Oh shit, sorry!” he said. “I wasn’t thinking!”

I blushed, but I managed to keep fairly calm. “It’s fine,” I said, my voice sounding a bit strangled.

Asher grinned. “While you’re naked…” he said teasingly. “Can I have a hug?”

I decided to tease him right back, and I walked over and pressed my body against his, kissing him passionately. I separated from him again and covered my crotch before grinning, hiding my discomfort.

“I think you deserved that for letting me hold your ass for that long,” I told him, smiling wider at the dazed look on his face before stepping into the shower and closing the curtain.

“That was really hot,” he said, sounding a bit strangled. “I can’t really believe you did that.”

“Neither can I,” I laughed. “It made me self-conscious, but I think I’m getting better.”

“Shit,” Asher said. “You gave me another boner. Now what?” he asked, joking.

“You’re going to have to wait for tonight,” I laughed. “Then maybe we can redo what we did earlier, but without our boxers.”

I think Asher and I were both turned on again by that image, and suddenly I couldn’t wait for this day to be over.

“What time is it?” Asher asked, echoing my thoughts.

“I think it’s around seven thirty,” I said. “I’m not sure.”

“I’ll go check,” Asher said. “Don’t come out while I’m gone unless you’ll be waiting when I come back.” I could practically hear his grin.

I briefly considered walking out naked like he asked, just to see his reaction, but I was still too self-conscious. I finished washing myself off, and Asher walked back in as I was leaning out to grab the towel and boxers.

“Unfortunately, you were close,” he said. “Seven forty five.”

“Damn,” I said, pulling the boxers on, and stepped out.

Asher looked like he’d been about to say something, but he stopped when he saw me. The way his eyes roamed over my body still made me a bit uncomfortable, but I also enjoyed it. His perfect mouth his still hanging the slightest bit open, and I smiled at him.

He shook his head. “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to how sexy you look in boxers,” he said.

“Tell me about it,” I said. “I go brain-dead every time I let myself really look at you.”

“Can I feel your ass again?” he asked, hopeful.

I nodded, swallowing as he stepped closer. He put his hands on my sides and pulled me in for a kiss, sliding his hands around to my back to pull me even closer to him. Our flaccid cocks were pressed together for a moment, and he let me back up a little bit as his hands slid lower, sending shivers through my body as they stroked my skin. He slipped his hands into my boxers, making me gasp as his soft hands slid over my ass. He kneaded my cheeks gently, and I moaned into his mouth. Asher’s hands were stimulating my body more than anything else ever had, and I couldn’t stop myself from pressing my tongue against his lips and putting my hands on his hips. Asher stopped for a moment, unsure, and I pulled my tongue back as I regained control of my brain. I started to pull away, but Asher’s hands were out of my pants and on my shoulders lightning fast, pulling me back. He kissed me again, and this time I felt his mouth open against mine. I reached out with my tongue, and we met halfway. Our tongues touched, and he pulled his back, inviting mine to follow into his mouth. The sweet taste of him was like alcohol to me, and I felt my inhibitions begin to fade away as I explored his mouth. I ran my hands up his sides and around to his back, exploring his muscles as I explored his mouth. He followed my lead, and he let his hands roam across my body, where they inevitably found my ass. I pulled my tongue back, inviting him to explore my mouth, and he took the invitation gratefully. He kneaded my ass again, pressing the fabric against me, and I moaned as his tongue danced across my teeth. I could tell that his lust had been cranked up a few notches when his tongue had entered my mouth, and it showed as he frantically tried to get my boxers out of the way so he could feel my ass like he wanted to. His hands caught on the elastic waistband, and he ended up pulling them down a little bit. I was feeling impatient too, so I wiggled my hips, letting them fall a bit further. Asher took the hint, and pushed the waistband past the rise of my ass, where it fell to the floor. I felt the fabric tickling the tops of me feet, and I found that I didn’t care. Asher couldn’t see, anyway, and I wanted him to have full access to my ass. I pressed harder against him as he squeezed, pressing my semi-erect cock against his. The single layer of fabric was our protection and our curse, but we were both too afraid to remove it. Asher’s hands strayed down my legs, feeling as much of my thighs as he could reach before gliding back up to my butt. He squished my cheeks together, pulling me towards him at the same time, and I began to suck on his tongue. I could tell that he loved it, and his left hand slid up, around my hip and over my chest, to arrive at my nipple. Asher began to rub it in the way we’d discovered that I loved less than half an hour ago. His other hand slid around too, but it didn’t rise any higher. He slid it towards my dick, stopping less than an inch away. We both opened our eyes at the same time, and I saw Asher’s were clouded with pleasure as he begged me to give him the signal. I hesitated, fighting through the bliss to think about it rationally.

Asher seemed to want it, and that alone made me want to give in, but I considered what he’d feel about it after. His eyes searched mine, pleading, but I reluctantly took his wrist and pulled his hand back to my ass. Not giving him what he wanted when he looked like that felt like a crime, and it was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Asher gave my butt a gentle squeeze, but pulled his tongue back into his mouth and broke our kiss, stepping away from me and turning his back so that I could pull up my boxers without him seeing me.

“Sorry,” he said.

I frowned at him as he turned back around. “You have nothing to be sorry about,” I told him honestly. “You’re my boyfriend, and if you want to you can. I think it would make us both too uncomfortable after, but if it’s what you want I’ll do it.”

Asher shook his head, and when he met my eyes again his were back to normal.

“No,” he said. “You’re right. I was just so horny. I’m feeling uncomfortable just knowing that it could have happened, now.”

I nodded, half relieved and half hating myself for not letting him go ahead. Asher could see that I wasn’t feeling any better about turning him down, and he decided to distract me. He reached out slowly and took my hand, raising it up to give the backs of my fingers a kiss before leading me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I was too distracted by holding hands with my boyfriend for the first time to realize where we were going, until he pulled me into the closet and grabbed some clothes for both of us. I picked out another pair of shorts, and threw the ones Asher had grabbed for himself back in.

“These won’t hide your ass as much,” I told him, passing them to him. He smiled, and began putting them on.

“Good thing I have you to dress me,” he laughed. “I’m terrible at picking clothes.”

I smiled. “Maybe soon, I’ll get to undress you too,” I told him, and he smiled back.

“Hopefully,” he said, and led me out of the house and down to the boathouse, holding my hand again. I felt self-conscious as we walked past Tommy, but he just smiled at us and waved. Asher pulled me into the boathouse, excited, and I wondered what he was doing until I saw a large box with our names on it.

“The furniture?” I asked, delighted, and Asher grinned.

“I assume so,” he said. “Let’s go get the boat.”

Asher gave me another kiss before we grabbed the scuba gear, got onto our jetskis and headed out towards Martha and Bernie’s. We had fun trying to jump the jetskis off each other’s wakes, but the lake was too calm for us to be able to really get air. We arrived, and tied the jetskis down before walking up to the house.

“Hey,” we said, as they opened the door together.

“Good morning,” They replied, both grinning to see us holding hands.

“Thanks for everything,” I told them. “We figured out what you meant last night when we got home.”

“It was no trouble, dear,” Martha told me, smiling happily as Asher and I both gave her a hug, and then gave one to Bernie, too.

“We weren’t joking, last night,” Bernie said. “We really do consider you part of the family now.”

“Thanks,” I said, flattered. “I don’t think I’m comfortable calling you grandma and grandpa yet, though.”

“That’s fine,” Martha laughed. “As long as you know that you can.”

Asher grinned. “So,” he said. “Will you let your two favorite grandchildren borrow the boat?”

Martha and Bernie laughed. “Anytime,” they told us.

We thanked them again, but they kicked us out, knowing that we wanted to be working. We walked down to the dock again, still happy about how accepting they were.

“Your grandparents are the best,” I told Asher, smiling happily.

“Don’t let them hear you say that,” He joked. “If they’re nearby, it’s ‘Our grandparents are the best.’”

I grinned as I started the boat and drove it back to the boathouse. We loaded the box onto the boat, and took off for the island. We unloaded the box onto the beach, and cut it open. We separated the things for the house and the things for the cave, and then began carrying the house supplies up the hill. We worked a couple hours, putting all the finishing touches on, and then assembled the furniture. When we were done, we had a perfect little cabin, with a nice couch and a bed with no mattress. We filled up the waterbed, solving that problem, and then we were done.

We walked back to the beach, saving our celebration for later, and packed the remaining boxes into the waterproof bags. We took the scuba gear, and started diving the boxes down, into our cave. When we had them all in, we took the bags back out and returned the boat, thanking Martha and Bernie again before heading back to the cottage. We dropped off our scuba gear and picked up my camera and Bear, who’d been sleeping all day. We played with him for an hour or so, and then had to leave him at the house to go back to the island. We canoed over, bringing the bag of goodies from the store, and left the canoe at the surface as we dived into the cave. We alternated between setting up the furniture and making out, and eventually we were done. Done setting up the furniture, not done making out. We’d never be done with that.

We walked around the cave, admiring our work, and I took lots of pictures. We climbed down to our window, and saw that the sun was almost down. We climbed back into our main chamber, and continued our inspection. We’d put a couch, a table, and another waterbed in here, and there was still plenty of room to move around.

“It’s awesome,” Asher said, grinning. “This can be our escape from Bear. He can’t cockblock us here.”

I grinned, but then frowned. “Could we leave him up there?” I asked. “He might panic, and he can’t scare the deer.”

Asher laughed. “He’ll be happy wandering, and he won’t scare the deer. He’s really friendly to animals.”

“Good,” I laughed. “I was worried, for a minute.”

“I don’t think he’ll be up here for long anyway, though,” Asher said sadly. “Grandma and Grandpa don’t like him being in the house.”

I frowned. “Has he even been in their house yet?” I asked.

Asher thought about it. “No,” he realized.

I grinned. “Then maybe we can convince them it’s fine that he stays with us. I know Tommy hasn’t met him yet, but he’ll love him when he does.”

Asher grinned. “Let’s introduce them tomorrow,” he suggested. “Today, we’ve got things to do.” He smiled mischievously and gave me a kiss before we swam back out and beached the canoe. We took the bag from the store into the house, where we dumped it out onto the couch. We’d gotten a bag of cheese puffs and some Tostitos. We took the cheese puffs and the two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, and sat on the cliff to watch the sun set. We got distracted before the sun even touched the horizon, and I ended up feeding Asher the cheese puffs. I hadn’t fed him many before he leaned over and kissed me, sharing the taste. We grinned at each other, already feeling a little bit punchy with fatigue. We fed each other the cheese puffs for an hour, until there weren’t many left and the bottle was almost empty. I was vaguely aware of my eyes being heavy, but at the same time I felt like I’d never need to sleep again. Everything was funny, and common sense didn’t seem so common anymore. I fed Asher another cheese puff, and we started laughing as my fingers touched his lips. He leaned forward and kissed me again, and we tried to calm down.

“I’m done,” He giggled. “I can’t eat any more of those.”

I picked up another one and held it in front of his lips, teasing him.

“Come on,” I laughed. “Just one more?”

Asher opened his mouth, and I grinned, feeding it to him. When he’d eaten it, I tried to wipe the orange dust off his lips with my finger, and ended up making it worse. I started to giggle, but Asher gave my finger a kiss, covering his lips even more. I watched his tongue dart out, mesmerized as he licked his lips, and I gently reached forward, touching his soft lips again. He gave me a dirty look as I got more powder on him, and I laughed. He gave my finger another kiss, deciding he didn’t care, and when I started to giggle he kissed my finger again and grinned. I stopped laughing as his perfect lips parted again and he slipped my finger into his mouth. I felt his tongue teasing my finger, and I could feel my cock begin to stiffen. He sucked on my finger slowly, getting all the cheese dust off, and I think he could see in my face how hot I found it. He pulled back, letting my finger go, but before he moved onto the next one I was kissing him again. His lips were irresistible to me, and I slipped my hands under his shirt, running them all over his chest as I kissed him even more passionately. Asher broke our kiss, and pressed a cheese puff to my lips. We laughed, and I opened my mouth to eat it. I saw Asher’s eyes on my lips, and I let my hands travel up to his nipples as he touched his index finger to my lips. I let him slip his finger into my mouth, and I sucked all the cheese dust off, listening to the music of his moans as I played with his nipples. I moved onto his ring finger, and then to his thumb, since his other fingers were unfortunately clean. When I was done, I kissed him again, but he pushed me away, laughing.

“You’ve got cheese powder all over my chest,” he complained. “Now we need to go swimming.”

I watched, interested, as he stripped off his shirt. Unfortunately, all I could see was his silhouette. I started to strip too, forcing myself to stop staring. Soon, I looked back over to see him watching me. I reached out, touching his hip, and felt fabric.

“Nuh-uh,” I said, shaking my head. “Boxers too. We’re going skinny dipping, remember?”

Asher grinned, and we both laughed over nothing again as we stripped out of our boxers. When we were fully naked beside each other, and unable to see anything because of the dark, we jumped off the cliff. Hitting the water was a shock that restored a lot of my energy and none of my inhibitions. I kept going downwards, not slowing myself until my ears began to ache. I opened my eyes as I stopped, but everything was black. I looked around, and I couldn’t even see the cliff. I started towards the surface, finding it creepy to be thirty five feet under the water when it was pitch black. I swam quickly, until I felt my outstretched hand brush something. I panicked for a split second before realizing it was Asher, and then I touched him again, letting him know it was me. I slid my hand over his skin, trying to figure out where I was touching. I soon figured out that it was his stomach, thanks to the flat surface and the ridges between his hard abs. I slid my hand up, over his chest and onto his arm, until I found his hand. I took it, and we swam towards the surface together. We broke the surface laughing over nothing again, and I could barely see anything. Asher gave me a kiss, and I put my hands on his chest again, keeping myself afloat with my legs while washing the dust off him. When I was done, we started towards the black shape that was the cliff, and began to climb, using only our senses of touch. Asher apparently saw my silhouette, because he reached up and squeezed my ass as I was climbing. I started laughing, and climbed faster, wanting to get to the top so we could continue. I made it quickly, and I lay down on my stomach, parallel to the edge so I could watch the black shape that was Asher as he made his way up. He’d found a different set of handholds than I’d used, and he ended up a few feet behind me.

“Over here,” I laughed, as he climbed up and I lost sight of his silhouette. I heard him coming closer, walking on his knees, and I lifted my foot to touch him so he knew where I was.

“What’s this?” he asked, amused, grabbing my foot and feeling his way up my leg. I heard more noises behind me, in between my legs, and his hands soon found my ass. He gave it a gently squeeze, and I felt his soft lips brush over my waist as he feathered kisses downwards onto my ass. I shivered as he squeezed my cheeks gently, kissing all over my butt, and I couldn’t help moaning when he gave my left cheek a playful nip. He spread my cheeks apart, and began to kiss his way down my crack towards my exposed hole, but I rolled over, too uncomfortable to continue.

“Sorry,” he said apologetically. “I got carried away. Your ass is so perfect.”

“It’s fine,” I told him, taking his hand and pulling him towards me. He came eagerly, but when he realized I wanted him on top of me he stopped.

“Now it’s my turn to slow us down,” he laughed uncomfortably.

“Want us to put on boxers again?” I asked gently.
“Yeah,” He said. “Sorry.”

“Don’t worry,” I said. “It’s good that we’re being honest about our boundaries.”

“How are we going to find our clothes?” he asked, sounding amused as he changed the subject.

“We’ll go to the house, and turn the lights on,” I said.

“Where’s the house?” he laughed.

I took his hand, and led him over to it. “Close your eyes,” I warned, and flicked on the lights. I could see the light, even through my eyelids, and as we covered up I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light.

I looked over at Asher, admiring his naked body. I could see everything but his crotch, and it was beautiful.

“You’re so hot,” I told him, smiling. He looked up from staring at me, and grinned.

“So are you,” he said, going back to staring at me.

I started to walk back to the edge of the cliff to look for our clothes, and I heard him following behind me. I looked back, and he was staring at my ass. I laughed, and found our clothes quickly, putting on my boxers but holding his away from him.

“Nope,” I said. “You’re not getting yours until I get to watch you walk back to the house.”

Asher grinned, amused, and turned to walk back. His ass looked amazing as he walked, rolling and flexing with each step. We got to the house far too soon, and he turned away so he could hold out a hand without exposing himself. I knelt behind him and gave his ass a kiss before handing him his boxers and standing up. I turned away so he could put his boxers back on, and waited impatiently for him to be done. I realized he was dressed as he stepped up behind me, pressing his body against mine and giving my cheek a kiss. I turned my head, and he kissed the side of my mouth before letting go of me and walking into the house. He jumped onto the bed, and I followed, bringing the last little bit of Dr. Pepper. I passed the bottle to him, and he took a sip before passing it back to me to finish. When we weren’t thirsty anymore, I put the bottle on the ground next to the bed and got closer to Asher, giving him a kiss. He tasted like Dr. Pepper, with a little bit of cheese puffs, and a hint of his own sweet taste. Asher grabbed my sides, pulling me up onto him, and I happily helped him with the task, not breaking our kiss. My knees were on the bed in between his, and I slowly lowered myself until I was resting on top of him. I could feel our crotches pressed together, but with two layers of fabric between us we were comfortable enough to continue. Asher kissed me more passionately, and wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer to him. I reached down and slid my hands under his hips, sliding them into his boxers to caress his ass. His hands slid down my back, under my waistband, and over my ass, to cup it gently. We both squeezed at the same time, and we moaned. I felt Asher’s mouth getting more demanding, so I pressed my tongue against his lips. He opened his mouth eagerly, and I felt him begin to suck on my tongue as he gave my ass another squeeze. I pressed forward, grinding our cocks together, and we both moaned again. I began to slowly hump into him as we explored each other’s asses with our hands, and I gasped as he bit my tongue gently, his fingers digging into my butt. I could feel his nails scratching my soft skin, but the slight pain just made the pleasure even more evident, and I moaned into his mouth again, humping into him harder. He began to roll his hips upward, matching my rhythm as I ground down against him, and we both moaned again. I mimicked what he had done, pulling him up against me and scratching his ass, and he let out the sexiest whimper I’ve ever heard. I experimented, repeating what I’d done, and he whimpered again, driving me crazy. I opened my eyes, and I saw him just opening his. We held each other’s eyes, and I watched the fog of his lust getting even thicker as we both approached the edge. I pulled him against me again, and this time he saw what his whimper did to me. I felt myself reach the edge, and I pressed harder against him, making him whimper again as he passed the point of no return. He whimpered one last time before our moans entwined, totally destroying any remaining vestige of silence as we orgasmed together. I could feel his cock jumping against mine as we shot spurts of cum into our boxers, and I felt a whimper escape my throat as Asher kissed me even harder.

When I could think again, I saw that I was lying on top of Asher in the same position as before, and I couldn’t tell if the wetness soaking my boxers was from him or me.

“That was amazing,” I panted, and gave his ass another squeeze.

“That whimper that you did was so sexy,” Asher said, already knowing what I thought of his. I grinned, and he flipped us over so he was in the position I had just been in. He ground his hips into mine a few times, enjoying how it felt on our sensitive organs, and then got up. I followed him, and we walked outside and jumped off the cliff again to wash off all the sweat and cum. When we were clean again, we climbed back up and got into bed again.

“That was a good way to christen the bed,” Asher laughed.

 

I grinned. “I think this deserves a picture,” I said, and grabbed my camera. We leaned against each other, sitting side by side, and Asher leaned in to give me a kiss before I took the picture. I set the camera down, and we continued kissing as we lay back on the bed. We were too tired to have another go, so we just kissed as we tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in. Eventually, we ended up with Asher on his back and me on my side, cuddled against him with my head on his shoulder. I put my hand on his chest, and I fell asleep while tracing my finger through the line between his pecs.

First things first: I added a sneak peak of a new story I'm writing (on the sneak peaks forum, obviously :P) so feel free to check it out. Secondly, I'm going to start a forum for this story, because now that I've been using the forums more frequently I've seen they're not such a scary place. If you like the story, you should come chat about it XD I promise I won't bite (I'll leave that to Asher and Ben ;) ). As always, thanks for reading!
Copyright © 2014 faxity; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Very nice. I love your gentle descriptions of their exploring their sexuality within their comfortable boundaries. It is sensuously delightful and very erotic. Great writing. Loving the story of their relationship and the beautiful setting too. Exquisitely romantic!

Link to comment
On 09/01/2014 04:50 AM, Jaro_423 said:
Very nice. I love your gentle descriptions of their exploring their sexuality within their comfortable boundaries. It is sensuously delightful and very erotic. Great writing. Loving the story of their relationship and the beautiful setting too. Exquisitely romantic!
Thanks XD it was torture to write. In my head, Asher's a horny bastard XD he kept pushing boundaries and I had to rewrite it a few times after I took it too far. I like how it turned out, though, and I'm glad you do too!
Link to comment
On 10/14/2014 07:09 AM, Ray169 said:
Awesome and hot as well as sexy, they are getting much more comfortable with each other.
Thanks, Ray :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..