Jump to content
    faxity
  • Author
  • 1,342 Words
  • 2,074 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Perfect Can't Endure - 1. Saturday

Sorry, the first chapter's kinda short sceptic.gif
I didn't really plan this as the start of a new book XD Thanks for putting up with it!

Morning found us lying together, closer than when we’d gone to sleep. Asher had rolled over, and I’d shifted sideways, so he was now pressed against my side. I looked over at him, smiling as I listened to his breath as he slept. I kissed him gently on the lips, and his eyes opened wide.

“Wake up, sleeping beauty,” I said, grinning.

He seemed to remember last night, and he grinned back.

“I’ve wanted to do that for so long now,” I told him.

He leaned forward and kissed me, until he suddenly burst out laughing.

“I kissed your ass!” he said, and I started laughing too.

“I forgot about that,” I said, giggling. “Yours was so nice,” I told him dreamily.

“Your ass is so perfect,” he told me, smiling as he remembered.

“You can touch it again,” I whispered, “If you want…”

He grinned, and slid his hand down my back to feel my ass gently through my boxers. He rubbed it, and I moaned, loving the feeling of his hands on me. He kissed me and smiled, letting go of my ass before we became uncomfortable. We packed up the tent, turning away from each other while we changed, still too self-conscious to be naked in front of each other. When we were done, we loaded the bags onto our backs and began to hike. I took so many pictures that even I didn’t know what to do with them. We kissed at every opportunity, and I captured many of our kisses with my camera. We reached the top of the hill we’d been climbing, but there was no convenient water source, so we moved on after taking some pictures.

We eventually stopped at the bottom of the hill, on the other side from where we’d started, and camped next to a beach. There was an island three quarters of a kilometer off shore, and we decided to swim over tomorrow morning. Today, we didn’t have enough time. There was maybe an hour until sunset, and we were going to use the daylight better than that. We walked into the water, enjoying the sand on our feet, and enjoyed our first swim as a couple.

We dove under to see how deep the bottom was, but it was only twenty feet, so we began kissing as we floated back up. I clasped my hands behind Asher’s neck, and his hands met just above the rise of my ass. We held each other while we kissed, leaving a bit of space between us for modesty’s sake. We broke the surface, and we split apart so we could escape Bear. We played with him for the next hour, only stopping to sit on the beach when the sun began to set. I took plenty of pictures, but I set down my camera to watch the sun setting over the bay with him. We ended up paying more attention to each other than we did to the sunset, but neither of us cared.

When the sunset was over, Asher swam out into the water again while I lay on the beach, my head resting on the sand and my body in the water. I watched him playing with Bear for a few minutes, and then he swam towards me.

“Go away,” I warned, rolling onto my stomach to hide my erection.

I could practically hear Asher’s grin spreading across his face as he swam closer. “You can’t just ask me to go away and then show me your beautiful ass,” he said, and I felt his chest against the backs of my legs as he swam overtop of me. He stopped while he was still in the water, but it was still closer than we’d ever been before.

“You’re not helping me control this boner,” I said, but he could hear that I didn’t mind.

I felt him give my ass a kiss, and then he rolled off me and climbed up beside me, lying down on his stomach next to me.

“There,” he said. “Now you’re not the only one with that problem.”

“Why’re you so frisky today?” I asked, grinning at him.

“It’s my first day with my boyfriend,” he said, grinning back. “And seeing you lying there shirtless was driving me crazy.”

I grinned. “You know, I still keep thinking I’m going to wake up any time now. Every time you compliment me makes it worse. This can’t possibly be real.”

Asher laughed. “I know exactly what you mean,” he said. “I’d convinced myself that I could look but never touch, and then all my dreams came true,” he told me.

I smiled, flattered. “I’m still somewhat off-limits,” I told him, grinning.

“I know,” he said, “but I wouldn’t be comfortable with any of that yet either, so as far as I’m concerned I don’t need to hold back.”

I smiled. “It’s a good thing we’re both such pathetic virgins,” I joked.

“Hopefully not for long,” he said, smiling back.

I nodded eagerly, and we decided to wash all the sand off before going to bed. We swam back out into the lake, and moved far enough away that we could take off our shorts without seeing each other.

“It’s funny how we’re even more self-conscious now that we’re dating,” I laughed. “Shouldn’t it be the other way around?”

Asher laughed. “Well before, I didn’t think you were interested, so it didn’t matter as much,” he rationalized. “I didn’t think you’d have a reason to glance over. Now, I’d feel like I was in a spotlight.”

“Are you decent again?” I asked, ignoring his explanation for a minute.

“Yeah,” he said, and I swam over to him.

“I know exactly what you mean,” I told him seriously. “About the spotlight and everything. But I want to get more comfortable with it, if that’s OK with you.”

“How comfortable do you mean?” he asked, looking a bit nervous.

“I don’t want to push our boundaries, but I want to get more used to being near you,” I told him.

“You mean like cuddling?” he asked, delighted.

I nodded, grinning. “I think it’ll get us used to being near each other,” I said.

“Did you really need to come up with a logical reason to get your boyfriend to cuddle with you?” Asher asked, grinning.

I laughed. “No, but I wanted an excuse to cuddle all the time,” I told him.

He grinned. “You don’t need an excuse to do that,” he told me. “I’m your boyfriend.”

We both loved when he said that, and he knew it.

“Let’s go to bed,” I suggested, grinning.

“You’re tired?” he said, surprised.

“No,” I told him. “I just want to cuddle in our boxers.”

He grinned. “Sounds good,” he told me, and we walked over to the tent. We watched each other as we stripped, and I knew it wasn’t just me that was hiding a bulge in my boxers. We got into the tent, and lay in our makeshift bed, trying to find a comfortable position. I lay on my back, and Asher pressed against me, resting his head on my shoulder. I rubbed his back gently, enjoying the feel of his muscles just beneath his soft skin. I kissed him on the forehead, and could feel that the red in my face matched his. We felt a little bit uncomfortable, but we were soon distracted by each other. Asher began stroking my chest, and it felt really, really good.

“Mmm,” I sighed. “I could get used to this.”

Asher nodded. “It feels really good, but I’m a little bit uncomfortable,” he said.

I nodded sadly. “Me too,” I said. “It feels like I’m going too far.”

Asher sighed, sad that we couldn’t keep going, but relieved that he wasn’t holding me back, and we stopped caressing each other. We stayed in the same position, though, and Asher soon fell asleep.

I’m so happy that we’re together, I thought, gently kissing Asher’s forehead one last time before I drifted off.

Sorry, the first chapter's kinda short sceptic.gif
I didn't really plan this as the start of a new book XD Thanks for putting up with it!
Copyright © 2014 faxity; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Heya faxity!

 

I'm finally getting a chance to read this sequel. :)

 

Great start! I'm glad they're both on the same page as far as sex goes. lol

 

On to the next chapter. :)

Link to comment
On 08/31/2014 04:36 PM, Lisa said:
Heya faxity!

 

I'm finally getting a chance to read this sequel. :)

 

Great start! I'm glad they're both on the same page as far as sex goes. lol

 

On to the next chapter. :)

Awesome XD! I've been missing your reviews :)

Thanks! I had to fight to keep them from turning pages pretty rapidly lol. For a while, it seemed like I couldn't write anything without turning it into a sex scene XD

I'm looking forward to what you think of the rest of it!

Link to comment

Wow! What a sweet and awesome start to their relationship. Can't believe that two horny young guys would be so restrained. Is this really real? It's quaint though!

Link to comment
On 10/14/2014 05:12 AM, Ray169 said:
Excellent start wow they are still very shy, they need to get over it fast
haha yep, they still don't know how to handle what they feel about eachother :lol:

Thanks!

Link to comment

It's nice to see young love that is wanting to be careful and take it slow. Sex is very special and them seem to realize that...their shyness is adorable. Cheers...Gary

Link to comment
On 12/03/2014 10:22 AM, Headstall said:
It's nice to see young love that is wanting to be careful and take it slow. Sex is very special and them seem to realize that...their shyness is adorable. Cheers...Gary
Yeah, I think they're afraid of ruining what they have :) thanks!
Link to comment

Waiting to see this was a set up, by his uncle, parents, and his uncles neighbors. Maybe even Tommy being gay also.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..