Jump to content
    flawlesss
  • Author
  • 5,489 Words
  • 1,361 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Varsity Commitment - 12. Chapter 12 5th Quarter

The night of the bon fire was remarkable. The hug (although it was a hug connected by a handshake) that Kenton gave me had my mind blown. His body was firm, his embrace had a gentle affectionate touch on me. I quivered when I arrived home. I couldn’t let what happened between us in that moment slip from my mind.

Kenton hugged me? Wow!

On contact, he had no idea that the contact his body gave mine was something similar to a soft pulsating glow. I felt like he woke something inside of me. I felt so good in fact, that I prank called Melissa everyday.

I don’t know why I was back to my old ways, but that’s what my instincts wanted, it’s what I was being told to do. Maybe the hug Kenton gave me awakened that fierce side of me. The part that would not rest without a fight. Kenton had given me a new reason to fight for what I wanted. So I was back to my old ways.

Melissa was so ticked off when she came to school. She kept complaining about someone calling here phone restricted. I thought that would be the best time to plant the seed of discord in her head.

When I saw here in the hall I stopped her, “Melissa do you have a minute?”

She nodded her head stepping to the sidewall where the lockers were lined.

“Is it true that someone has been calling you restricted?” I said trying to play like the ‘good cop’. It was almost hard not to laugh in her face.

“Yeah… let me show you.” She spoke happily. As if someone was actually listening to her for the first time. She twisted her purse in a way to access the zipper. When she went through it she pulled out her phone pressing a few buttons. “Look at my call log.”

She wasn’t lying. Of course I knew that, but in order to play my part like the pro I was, I had to act like this was all new information.

“That is sooo insane! Who would call you that many times every day?” I knew what I had to do. And it would only take one sentence after this one.

“I don’t know, but if I ever find out, they are going down.” She exclaimed in anger. It was almost funny to see her getting fired up over my devious phone calls. I guess what you don’t know, does hurt after all.

I told her, “You know what… from one friend to another, I’m not trying to be funny but you notice you didn’t start having those calls until you gave your number to Bram?”

She considered my false theory and told me, “You know what, that sounds about right.” She looked up at the ceiling with a finger to her lip, “but you know what, I changed my number this morning. So whoever it is... won’t have any luck getting through.”

Yes! There it was. The seed of discord planted in her head was in full bloom, and my plan worked. She changed her number which was great because Bram can’t call her anymore. It sounds like I’m winning again.

Since Kenton was confiding in me now about everything that was going on with him, I had started tampering with Bram’s relationship again. This time around, I was going to take what was mine.

In that same thought, I thought it was about time I wrote Bram back. He had been punished long enough. Plus with the way I planted that seed in Melissa’s brain, he was definitely going to need to hear from me.

 

Dear Bram,

I’ve been mad at you these past weeks. I have already forgiven you, but it may take me a while before I’m ready to talk to you in person. Things between you and Kenton sound shaky. Let me know if I can help with anything in your romantic situation. I would teach you how to be a better boyfriend, the only problem is: Melissa changed her number, she said something about being sick of late night calls, or you calling her too much… I don’t know.

P.S. I’m not ready to talk, I’ll write you whenever I get a chance later.

 

I don’t know why but after I wrote the note I folded it into a square, and kissed the outside of it. I waited two classes before I saw Bram strolling down the hall, looking more lovelier than ever. He was feet behind me… so I had to slow my walking pace to let him catch up.

He wore a face that could be a smile, I wasn’t sure but I was sure that he was attractive in his sagging pants. I couldn’t wait to see his round butt and what underwear he had on. I loved when he wore his pants a little lower than what they were supposed to be. It always gave me something to look at.

I had to keep craning my head to look behind me, just to see if he caught up yet. Oh, how could I ignore that luster of honey wheat, his skin of his any longer? Even from where I walked I could see how soft it was. It was time for us to make slight communication.

Suddenly when Bram passed me, he leaned his shoulder over and bumped into me. It was a playful bump he did with his shoulder into mine.

What was that for?

He turned and made his full lips smile at me when I made eye contact with him. Before he got too far away I went ahead and waved him over to me. He jogged over eager to know if I would talk to him. I could see it in his posture. I handed him the kiss sealed note, without exchanging a single word.

He tried to look me in the eyes when he grabbed the note from me. “So, are we cool now?” he asked.

I smile at him, carefully walking away without answering. It still wasn’t the time to talk.

“Brice!”

“Brice?” he yelled after me, but I never turned to see what he wanted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

In English, the class was busy. Mrs. Boyette gave us an essay to write, and the steps we had to follow to do it were on the board.

During the time I was writing the body of my essay, the note Bram gave me flicked into my head. Carefully unraveling the paper, I was anxious to know what he thought of me finally writing him back.

 

Brice,

It took you long enough. Man, it is so good to see your writing again… I don’t think I’m doing good with Melissa. She seems bored with me. I tried telling her that I’m not use to being in relationships, and everything is new to me, but she pretends not to care, but I know something is wrong.

The varsity football guys finally confronted Kenton, and put him in line. You might not see him playing football much. Everybody is sick of his arrogant, conceited ways. It’s gotten to the point where it makes me want to throw up when I hear him brag on himself.

Coach Randy, cursed me out again! I’m getting tired of him. I’m trying to take it but I don’t know how long I can hold everything in.

 

P.S. I haven’t heard your voice in a long time, so hopefully you will talk to me soon. No rush.

 

Oh my god! Look at him trying to push the bar. He wants to talk to me now.

Storing the letter away hurriedly because Kenton was coming to my desk. I put the letter in my pencil bag before he sat down beside me. His dark brown eyes were gazing at me behind his pointed nose. “Help me with this.” He said waving his essay paper in front of me.

Within a few minutes I went over the steps to help get him started. The next thing I knew he was writing the conclusion of his essay, while I was still finishing the body of my paper.

“Brice,” he called almost finished with his writing.

“Hmm?”

“Are you going to the 5th quarter?” he asked, never looking up from his paper.

“5th quarter?” I was lost. I thought there were only four quarters in a football game.

“Yeah the fifth quarter.” He assured. “It’s this place for students to hangout after the game is over. There’s music, food, all kinds of stuff.” He added excitedly.

“It sounds kind of good. I guess, I can come.”

Kenton put his head on the desk when he finished his paper. I was almost done, wondering how did he beat me?

“Look at your arm!” he exclaimed, raising his head up from the desk.

I dropped my pencil, and started swiping at my shoulder and forearm. I thought a bug or a spider was on me. Kenton started laughing at my reaction. “No, no. Nothing’s on your arm. I was saying your arms have gotten big.”

“Big? What do you mean by that?” I asked offended by the word.

“Not ‘big’ like fat…big like, muscular big.” He complimented grabbing my bicep.

“Oh.” I was relived. Especially at the feel of him lifting my arm with gentle finger tips. The light touch of his fingers were mesmerizing. His hands were soft everywhere, his nails were clean, white, and cut perfect. There was nothing about him that wasn’t pretty, or cute.

“Flex your muscle.” He told me examining my arm. I couldn’t believe he was touching me again and again. It was Kenton though! He could touch me anywhere. He had earned his rights to touch me.

When I flexed, his eyes grew with amazement. “You see what I mean,” He pointed gripping my arm with one hand. “You should play football.”

“I’m not good at any other sports besides cheering.” I bashfully admitted. “I think cheering is what got me this.” I said looking at my flexed muscle.

“Let me see something.” Kenton said curiously. He tried to squeeze his hand in my bicep. I kept straining to resist his hand from making my muscle sink. He clamped down harder gritting his pretty white teeth.

“Dang your muscle is solid.” He complimented again. I smiled hard. So hard that my cheeks were hurting.

Kenton pulled his short sleeve shirt over his shoulder, flexing his sculpted bicep. His wonderful hazelnut skin, smoothly laid over the stone like muscle. “See that?” he said presenting his muscle. “Your arms are the same size as mine.”

“No they’re not.”

“Yes they are!” he told me truthfully. “Feel it… Feel mine.”

Oh Jesus! ‘Feel his’ I almost blanked out for a minute. Kenton the pretty boy, was giving me permission to touch him. Oh God! I’m already having fantasies, but I know I’m going to have even hotter dreams tonight.

I took my hand, thinking how I wanted to preserve this moment, gliding my finger tips along the firm surface, his skin was cute and supple. I rubbed over the hump in the muscle, and it twitched at my touch. Almost as if it was winking at me.

“Now squeeze it.” he urged biting his lip.

Whoa! Squeeze it! Wow, my mind was really in the gutter now. Kenton was so ignorant to what I was doing. I was using this as an excuse to rub on him. Something I have always wanted to get a taste of how well his hazelnut moist skin will feel pressed against my own.

I clamped my fingers down on his bicep, but my fingers seemed to bounce right off. “Wow! That… that is hard!” I blushed immediately after saying it.

He smiled and rolled his shoulders. “Yeah that’s what greatness, and talent feels like.”

That was the note Kenton and I left off on. Let’s just say it was a good note. I could not keep what happened out of my head. Even when English was over, the feel of his skin was still moving under my fingertips. Did he have some kind of magic? Or maybe it’s that charm.

Whatever the case may be, I couldn’t keep him out of my head. Not only that, but he was almost everywhere I turned in the halls.

I was getting one of my books from my locker. Everything was moving as it should on a regular day…

When suddenly, my locker shut on me without warning!

I wasn’t finished getting the rest of my things out when my locker door slammed. Before I could ask myself what happened. I saw a hand, held to my locker. Then I knew who had shut it.

“Why did you do that?” I asked Kenton, looking at him.

“You have a clean locker.” He responded, avoiding my question. My locker being clean had nothing to do with him slamming it shut.

I tried pulling the metal door open but his hand was pressing down on it. I kept struggling to open, but it never budged.

“Move out of the way.” I was getting serious. I didn’t want to be late for class.

He laughed at me. Laughed at me struggling against his effortless, strength. “Are you going to the fifth quarter?”

“Move out of the way.” I said ignoring his question. I had no time for this.

Kenton took me as a joke. He smiled at my reaction to his question. “I’m not moving until you answer my question.”

“I don’t know, maybe.” I was upset, so I threw him any answer.

He didn’t move. That wasn’t what he wanted to hear. So he stood there, watching me struggle to open the locker. “Uh-uh, I’m not moving until you say, ‘yes’.”

“Oh my gosh, Kenton. Really?”

“I’m serious… so are you going to the fifth quarter?” he gave a cocky smirk.

I sighed, “Yes,” and instantly my locker was accessible. Kenton was already down the hall going to class before I could get too mad.

What was that about? He didn’t have to do that? What was so important about the fifth quarter that he had to hold my locker closed?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Later that week it was game day. I was in uniform ready to cheer. On my way to the pep rally, Kenton tried to talk to me, but I didn’t have enough time to see what he wanted. Maybe he was going to ask me about the 5th quarter again, I don’t know.

The game was total fun. Even though the Eagles lost, they tried their hardest. It wasn’t a big loss the team took. They lost by a field goal. In my cheerleading heart, I believed they won.

The players went into the locker room, sweating, and full of complaints when it was over. I heard them getting into a big argument about who should have passed the ball, and who should have been doing better on the field.

After the game was finished. I was finally ready to see what this ‘fifth quarter was all about. This is what Kenton has been begging me to go to all week. So let’s see.

Levi was kind enough to drive me and a few other Varsity cheerleaders to the place it was being held. We didn’t change out of our uniforms. The fifth quarter was happening already, so there was no time for a change. We had to come as we were. Besides, if I would have changed, I might have missed something important.

When we arrived, there was this building with a single door attached. It didn’t look bad. It was a nice looking building on the outside from what I could see. We approached the door, and I was taken over by weird feelings in my stomach.

Walking into the ordinary building, seeing the lights in the room were dimly lit. Giving the place a comfortable presence. The walls were deep red, decorated with black and gold posters. There was a place where some students were playing pool, and racking balls.

There were boxes of pizza stacked on a table in another area close to the wall. Not far from there was different area were a flat screen TV played a movie for some other students. People were talking, hanging out, and mingling in the relaxed setting. The dimness surrounding the half lit red walls made it hard for you to make out some of the people’s faces. So I could not tell who all was really here.

Suddenly there was music playing. A few dancers got on the floor and started prancing around each other. People were having so much fun. It was a great scene. The whole fifth quarter thing was not a bad idea. It was more like, a party at a night club type of thing.

There were kids walking around drinking plastic cups of juice, eating cookies, candy, and refreshments that were provided.

Most of the Varsity cheerleaders weren’t hard to spot, we all were still in our uniform.

Levi was following Amber and Eryn around everywhere they went. He was being distant now more than ever. I don’t know what his deal was, but we have not been hanging around like we used to. Levi has been hanging more with the other squad members most of the time. It feels so weird to say it but we don’t talk like we once did. I feel as if I have lost him.

While people were going to the movie room with bags of popcorn, some people were lounging around with their faces stuffed with pizza. Then in the background in the pool room, I heard students making bets on a pool game.

The 5th quarter was not bad. Not bad at all. It’s entertaining here. Even if I was not a part of the pool game, or in the movie room, I could honestly say this was a good place to be.

Sitting in a chair along the wall, I observed. Letting the whole party sink in. It was fun just to sit here and watch the crowd. I didn’t want to mingle with the anyone. I felt like I was in a place I could get a break. You know, watching everybody mix together.

I did want to get up to eat something. Maybe some cookies, or a couple of pieces of pepperoni pizza. It was hot. From what I could see on everyone’s plate, there were strings of cheese pulling from the pizza. Everybody was enjoying a slice or two, and I saw plenty of pizza left.

I had never been to a fifth quarter before. It was my first time. I was too shy to get up on my own and get anything to eat. Instead I watched everybody have a blast. Sitting alone, I was trying to resist the tempting steam of pepperoni.

My stomach growled at me. I don’t know how much longer I could hold out…

When I heard, “You came!”

Sure enough it was Kenton. He excitedly greeted me, taking the empty seat beside mine. He was wearing his number ‘27’ jersey proudly. Even though they didn’t let him play in tonight’s game he was still an allstar in my eyes.

He moved his length of black hair from his soft face. It looked like his eyes, and skin were glowing at the sight of me.

“I told you I would come.” I responded. I lusted over Kenton. I really was! I think everyday we talk, I only get worse.

“Why are you sitting alone?” he said seeming concerned.

“I just wanted to relax. You know, I finished cheering for the guys not long ago.” I told him trying to make it sound believable. The truth was: I was very shy in the environment. This whole fifth quarter was new to me, but I didn’t want Kenton to know that.

“Yeah, they lost. I told them in the locker room, if they would let me in the game we would have won.” He added confidently. “Speaking of cheering…” he started zooming in on me. “What is that ‘wiggle it’ cheer you guys do?”

I remember him asking me this before. He already knew what cheer that was. I explained it to him once before in English. Why does he want me to go into detail about that cheer again? It was embarrassing enough that I had to shake my butt in that routine.

“Um…” I thought for a minute, because at first I didn’t know if I should ignore him or play along with him. I thought for a minute acting like it didn’t ring any bells. “Oh, you mean the one where we say: ‘I stomp my feet’?”

“I think so, I don’t know how it goes.”

“Does it go: I stomp my feet, I boogie to the beat, I turn around, I touch the ground, I wiggle-“

Before I could finish, Kenton jumped at the familiar tune. “That’s it! That’s the one!” he pointed at me and shouted. “Teach me that one!”

He likes that one? He told me that before but I guess I should have paid more close attention to him the first time.

“Sure I can teach you, but the embarrassing part is shaking your butt.” I mentioned trying to hide a brief smile of humiliation. Geez, I hope he didn’t see me dancing like that on the sidelines.

“I can’t shake my butt.” He was serious, but joking. “You might have to show me that too.”

Whoa! Whoa! WOW!

I started getting a prickly hot feeling. I was so out of it, hearing him say that. I wanted to show him how to shake his butt but he would think the worst of me…. or would he?

“I don’t know if I’m that good at it either.” I protested easing off the hook.

“Don’t lie to me Brice.” he gazed into me, holding me completely still without touching me. “I have seen you do that cheer without any problems.”

Oh crap! He saw it… well at least he didn’t judge me, right?

“Okay, I will teach you.” I blushed with a nervous like heat prickling at my skin.

“Teach me now. Get on the dance floor and show me.” he was so eager to see me dance again. Little did he know, I wasn’t a natural dancer. If it wasn’t for training, and the concentration I have to put in at practice, I wouldn’t know anything about shaking my butt.

I got so quiet. I didn’t know what to tell him. I wanted to dance for him, but then again I was too shy. Just knowing he would be watching was the ultimate fear factor.

When he noticed the look on my face. He turned to me, “Okay then, teach me the words, maybe another time we can get the dance.”

“Okay.”

We sat there, and sat there. I was trying to get him to say the chant in the right order. He switched the words a thousand times, messing the phrases up. People walked by eating, dancing and giving us both weird looks. Wondering what were we doing? We just let them look. We finally spent enough time together for him to say the whole chant without mistakes. I was proud of him.

It was a surprise Kenton was spending his time with me. He could be dancing, hanging out with the other football players, playing pool, anything! But he was right here by me.

It was probably because no one liked him, it was probably because his own team hated him… but I never disliked him. Was this his way of calling me his only friend? Showing me appreciation for accepting him?

“They have pizza here?” he said, watching other students pass by with plates of it, chewing. “I’m going to get me some.” He bolted from his chair leaving.

I should have asked him to get me a slice.

Kenton suddenly stopped, turning around to lean down facing me with his attractive essence. “I’m so rude.” His white teeth gleamed. He was stunningly smooth talking, with his tangy scented hair dangling. “Did you want something?”

I was so happy. Finally my stomach can shut up. Earlier I wanted pizza but I was too shy to get it on my own. Now I have Kenton Kronis asking me ‘if I wanted something?’

It was worth the wait.

“Yes.” I answered happily. I wanted to pounce on him for being so thoughtful and sexy. “I want some pizza.”

“What kind you want?”

“Pepperoni, please.”

“Alright, I’ll be back,” he said stepping back. “Sit tight.” Then he pointed at his chair. “Make sure nobody sits there.” I nodded at him, and he left to get my order.

The fifth quarter was turning out to be a bit of heaven. Why was Kenton taking my order? Why spend all his time with me? It was so polite for him to invite me here and even sweeter for him to look after me at the event he invited me to.

Minutes later “Here you go,” He said handing me a plate. “and I got you this too.” He gave me a cup of juice to go with it. “I thought you would get thirsty so I grabbed it for you.”

I couldn’t thank him enough. I didn’t know what to say, this was such a surprise. My heart was hammering, the room was trying to spin out of place before my eyes. My head was getting light, and my feet were trembling.

Kenton’s charm was at work. The charmer, was charming without trying to be.

I noticed he didn’t have a plate for himself. “Thanks, but I thought you wanted some pizza too?” I curiously brought up, sipping my fruit punch.

“I did get some.” He reached for the plate I had. “See I put hamburger pizza and pepperoni on one plate… so we could share.” He told me putting the hamburger slice to his mouth.

“Oh,” I thought confused. “Why didn’t you get two plates? One for me and one for you?” I asked again.

He looked straight through me. “Because I didn’t feel like it.” he chewed.

We were both eating off the same plate. Which sat on my lap. It was convenient for me to eat that way, but each slice he had to grab, my legs would flinch. He had me going all over the place.

I finished my pizza slices with trembling fingers. Sometimes Kenton would make light talk as we ate, but when he watched me eating, it shook me. I was scared; anything would make me look like a pig.

While I was a mess, he didn’t seem bothered at all through the whole date…. I mean, during the whole eating thing, whatever you want to call it.

When I was finished eating, and drinking, I started getting up to throw everything away but Kenton wouldn’t let me. He took the plate from me, and my empty cup from my hands to go trash it so I wouldn’t have to. I couldn’t do anything but sit in shock, and sink lower in my chair.

He returned drinking something in his cup. He probably stopped by the punch for a refill.

Sitting beside me his tangy scented hair, pretty hazelnut tone of skin, and his adorable facial features were so tempting. “One question.” He drank more, “why did you do me like that earlier today?” he began to drink slowly, somewhat seductive.

“Like what?” I didn’t know what he was saying.

“Earlier today, before the pep rally you didn’t turn around to see what I wanted.” He complained. His grapefruit colored lips, touching the rim of his cup.

“Oh that! I had to hurry and get down to the gym. My cheer coach is crazy.” I said feeling uncomfortable for some reason.

“Oh, oh ok.” He ended taking another drink. “I was wondering something.” he swallowed to get his throat clear. “Why do you act like… like you do?”

“What do you mean?” I went in defense. Where are these questions coming from? What is he trying to say? He has been generous to me, but this was going in a direction of another kind.

He noticed the defensive posture I went into, and said “No, nothing bad. It’s nothing bad, I promise.” He was correcting himself. “Like, you act all classy, and proper and such.” He tried to explain by mimicking a few of my gestures. “Most of your words are said correctly, and see, look at the way you sit!” he pointed out.

I followed his finger looking down at my legs. Instantly, I saw what he was saying.

My legs were crossed! Oops!

I can’t help it sometimes, I know my actions, and gestures are feminine. That is no secret, it’s something I can’t control. He calls it class, but most people would say ‘feminine’ or gay. I don’t know what he will think. Did he just notice it tonight? If not, how long? Will this be the one thing that interrupts our bond?

I hope not.

“Yeah, sometimes I just do it.” I lied uncrossing my legs to kill suspicion. “I can’t help it.” I was so thrown off. I didn’t know what he would make of me. My smile faded, the longer the silence settled between us.

An annoying uncomfortable silence.

A quick minute passed he finally said something. “There’s nothing wrong with the way you act. It’s a part of who you are.” He turned his body so that he was facing me completely in his chair. “I was just asking because I see you do it a lot. I know my words and actions are not as proper as you.”

“Oh…” was all I said. I felt an ease of tension, but still embarrassed.

“It is nothing bad, Brice.” he soothed, getting my attention. “Being classy is a good thing.” He paid a compliment. “It was just something I thought would be a good topic to get into, but now seeing the look on your face,” he stopped before adding, “I will change the subject. I was trying to find ways to talk to you on a deeper level.”

“It’s totally fine. I’m not feeling bad about it.”

“Are you sure? Because I’m sorry if I offended you.” He was really meaning what he was saying. “I need to watch how I say things.”

“No you are fine. No need to apologize, I get it.” I called myself smoothing things over but the nervousness was still there.

“I hear you.” He sighed drinking the last of his punch. He stood up, “But I still think it’s a good thing. Don’t change the way you are for anybody. It makes you look arrogant, and snobbish.” He added smiling. “I think that’s why we get along. Our attitudes are similar.” He urged.

“You think so?”

“Sure, I do.” He laughed stepping back. “Mr. Cocky,” he tugged on his jersey, “and Mr. Arrogant.” he pointed at me, sending a wave of chills and relief up my spine.

Mr. Arrogant, huh? Is that my nickname for him? Is that what most people think of me? I never saw it but now I do.

Kenton and I shared another long discussion. We spent the whole 5th quarter immersed in each others company, words, and thoughts.

I was actually getting pulled in by his air of cockiness. I was being lured into his tone of voice with every syllable. His entire air quality and everything that people hated about him made him that more wanted… made him that much more gorgeous.

The way he treated me tonight held him in high places in my heart of hearts.

 

 

 

I hope you all are still reading. there is more drama to come. keep the support up. :)
This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents, are products of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. <br />
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I thought I r&r'd the last chapter, but I guess I didn't. I was reading this on the other site where you post, so I'm glad you're on here now where I can review. (I hate emailing authors, lol)

 

I think I'm all caught up now. I think it's pretty obvious that Kenton likes Brice. At least he's acting like he really does. Now, just to refresh my memory from the beginning: Brice and Bram were really good friends and Bram wanted Brice to try out for football, but Brice wanted to try out for cheerleading but didn't tell Bram, right? And then when the results were posted on the board Bram saw that he made the cheerleading squad and got pissed. Oh yeah, wait, didn't Levi coax Brice into cheering? And then Bram sort of stopped talking to Brice b/c he was so pissed at him?

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I wonder if Brice will ease off on his silent treatment of Bram. =)

Link to comment
On 07/23/2013 12:37 AM, Daithi said:
Kenton is making his move on Brice.......but is this a good thing or not?
this was a bittersweet thing.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..