Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blind Dates - 4. At Stephen’s Place

Chapter 4 - At Stephen’s Place

 

The five minute ride from the megaplex to Stephen’s place was uneventful. Nathan, who was riding shotgun, was simply playing and texting on his cell, while the two potential lovebirds in the back were simply talking about the movies they wanted to go see next.

 

Arriving at his place, Stephen commented, “Well it was actually a good movie, don’t you think,” as he was hanging the coats in the closet.

 

“It was good, but I still say that Brosnan will remain the real James Bond to me,” Matt stated.

 

As everyone had now taken their shoes and coats off, Stephen asked, “So, what do you guys want to do? Simply chitchat over here, watch another movie cuddled up, cards or board game?”

 

“We could play some poker and do the chitchat at the same time,” Nathan suggested.

 

“What are we gonna play for? Cash or some kind of prize?” Matt asked.

 

“We can all pitch in $5 and the winner takes it all?” Everyone agreed to Meghan’s proposition.

 

“Alright, in this case we can go in the kitchen, we’ll be better there. I’ll get the cards and the set of poker chips,” Stephen said before going in the guest bedroom that was also used as office to get the material needed.

 

“Let me help you setting up the chips!” Meghan said.

 

“Alright!” he said, dropping the cards on the table. “Anyone want something to drink? Meghan I’ve got some Smirnoff Ice for us, like always, otherwise I’ve got Coke, and beer, Stella Artois or Molson Ex.”

 

They ended up with the simple Molson beer. Since he didn’t want to have to get up later, he set up bowls of chips and pretzels. Once everything was set, he finally sat and started shuffling he cards. Since he and Meghan were actually used to playing poker in family reunions, he knew he didn’t have to worry about his cousin. He didn’t know, however, if he could say the same for Matt and Nathan and therefore offered a cheat sheet. Both of them looked at each other to concert their answer and Nathan answered, “Nah, it will be alright, if anything, we’ll ask.”

 

Satisfied with the answer, Stephen declared, “Good, alright high card will be the dealer.”

 

Meghan drew a King of Clubs and won the high card. “Alright Holdem, two cards in your hands, five on the deck. I won’t hand out the cards until I see the blinds on the table!” she announced.

 

Stephen, who had already put his $5 chip as the small blind, reminded Nathan on his left that he was the big blind and to put a chip of $10 on the table. Nathan promptly complied so that Meghan could finally deal the hand.

 

When it was Stephen’s turn to speak, everybody had decided to pay the blind except for Meghan who had decided to simply fold. Having a Ten and a Jack of Spades, and given the friendliness of the game, he decided to complete the blind.

 

After a short reflection, Nathan confirmed that he wouldn’t raise his bet. He then suggested, “You know what, let’s spice things up, the winner of each hand also gets to ask a truth or dare to the person of his, or her, choice.”

 

“Ya, I’m not sure I’m drunk enough to say yes to that!” Meghan said.

 

Stephen’s dirty mind was already set, he was game for it, knowing full well that it would, at one point, include some naked time and gain some interesting details. “I’m up for it!”

 

Since Matt had immediately said yes, the guys managed to convince Meghan who caved in. “Alright, but let’s keep it at truth for the first few rounds.”

 

They all agreed. Meghan then proceeded to burn a card then turned three cards revealing the flop. After two rounds of bets and as many cards turned on the table, it was Stephen against Matt.

 

Feeling safe with a Full House, Stephen said, “Alright, show what you got!”

 

“Oh, you’re mine! Full House!” Matt said showing his higher cards.

 

Somewhat pissed, Stephen threw his cards on the table. “Dammit!”

 

Taking his chips, Matt said, “This means that I get to ask the first question!” It was obvious to him that he’d ask the question to Meghan; Matt, however, took a few seconds thinking about which question to ask. “Meg, how many boyfriends have you had?”

 

Meghan, expecting a question from Matt, answered, “If you have to know, I’ve never really had a boyfriend.”

 

Nathan knew that it wasn’t the exact truth, and as such, loudly cleared his throat in disapprobation. Matt immediately looked at Stephen for confirmation.

 

“Hey don’t look at me, I can only vouch for the time she has been in Montreal,” He answered, prompting Matt’s eyes to redirect on Meghan.

 

“I don’t count it as having a boyfriend; the guy has always been, to this day, a good friend.” Meghan said to him. “Besides, it was never a public thing that we might have been together, and as such, I never had a boyfriend.”

 

Matt tried for a follow up question. “What happened, why didn’t that guy officially become your boyfriend?”

 

“That would be another question! You’ll have to win another hand,” She teased him.

 

When Nathan won the following hand, Stephen had expected to have the second question of the night, but to everyone’s surprise, he asked the question to Meghan. “Matt had a good question, Meg! Why didn’t you want to make it official?”

 

If a look could kill someone, there would have been a murder in the kitchen. She finally replied, “Aside from obvious reasons, it wouldn’t have been right. Anyhow, I think it also turned out for the best,” she finished with a smile.

 

Giving her a poetical revenge, Meghan won the next hand. “Matt, how many girls have you been with?”

 

Matt had expected a difficult question; however, he did not guess something so direct. “Not as many as you would have guessed...”

 

“And he is being cocky too!” she interrupted him.

 

“Do you want the answer or not?” he continued. “I’ve been with four different girls.”

 

After winning another hand, she continued her interrogation in the same line. "Were all four of them your girlfriend at the time?"

 

Matt didn't flinch and answered, "Officially, only two of them were."

 

When Meghan won yet another hand, everyone was starting to get used to it. However, this time around she changed her target. "Nathan, same question, how many one night stands or how many guys have you slept with who weren't your boyfriend?"

 

"Hey! What did I do to you?" Nathan reacted. He knew that he had to comply, so he truthfully answered. "I don't really keep a count, but with an educated guess, I'd say maybe five or six."

 

"Then, seriously, tell me, why if I had given that answer, you would have said that I'm a slut?" she asked.

 

Nathan knew full well why his roommate was asking. "Geez, Harry really hit a nerve last week! I'm sure I can talk in the name of the three of us, we wouldn't have thought that."

 

Stephen agreed. "For sure, and I'll say that it's not just a question of how many guys you've done stuff with, it's more how you go about it and the standard you will have. If you do it with the first guy you see on the street or if you do it because you're at least somewhat attracted to him."

 

"Don't forget, Harry was just pissed that nobody wanted him even if he was throwing himself at them when you, every hot guy was circling around you!" Nathan added.

 

Having successfully calmed the lady in the room, they were able to go back to the game. This time around, Stephen was able to win it, raking in a big part of Nathan's chips.

 

"Since I've almost put you out of the game, it's only fair... Have you ever got caught jerking off, or worse, doing it with someone?" Stephen asked without hesitation.

 

The attention being on Nathan, nobody had noticed Meghan slightly blushing, or so she thought, nor the rapid look he made to her. "One time, yes, by my older brother. We had barely finished, and he walked in the room."

 

On the following hand, Nathan had no real alternatives than to go all in against Meghan and Matt. Unfortunately for him, his Straight was Flushed by Meghan.

 

Meghan broke the series of truths by being the first one to ask for a dare. While taking the chips that she had just won, she told Matt, "I dare you to take off your shirt and stay shirtless for the remaining of the evening."

 

"Who said I wanted a dare!" Matt exclaimed. It wasn't by shyness that made him show a little of opposition, the nudist side of him actually really didn't mind of the request. However, in front of Nathan, but more so in front of the girl he'd like to eventually conquer, he didn't want to show them that side of him just yet.

 

She boldly told him, "Well, I'm not giving you the choice."

 

"You can stop faking being offended, I know you secretly want to," Stephen added.

 

Nathan continued, "Yup, it's part of the game. Shirtless!"

 

Matt proceeded to take off his shirt without further discussion and showed his moderately hairy chest. He certainly wasn't particularly toned, but at the same time, one couldn't say that he was really fat either. While Meghan definitely enjoyed the sight, it was both Stephen and Nathan who, in unison, let a whistle at him.

 

"Glad to see that you guys enjoy the show!" He teased them. "Now, what do we do about Nate, he's out of the game?"

 

"No, I have my idea. Nate, I don't mind giving you half of my chips, if you strip in your undies," Stephen said with a big grin on his face.

 

"Oh, how considerate of you!" Nathan said. After having weighed the options for a few seconds, he figured that people have seen way more of him in speedo than as he would be in his underwear. "Why not!"

 

“If you get to win, at the end, I better have some kind of cut in the winnings,” Stephen informed him.

 

As Nathan was undressing down to his grey Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs, Stephen carefully separated in half his stack. Even if Stephen had seen Nathan naked a few days earlier, he still loved the sight. He couldn’t help but remember what had happened that evening in the staff locker room.

 

"Now see Matt, you're not alone now!" Meghan commented.

 

Stephen warned his cousin, “Meg, you are aware that you better not let Matt win a hand, because girl or not, he’ll have to undress.”

 

“Don’t worry, your turn will come too Stephen,” Nathan reminded him.

 

His turn came up faster than he would have cared for. Nathan won another showdown and he didn't have to think twice before asking Stephen to join him in underwear.

 

Knowing that his turn was coming, Stephen had time to mentally prepare himself for it. He also started to undress himself.

 

"Now aren't you happy that I made you change into clean undies!" Matt commented.

 

“There you go! Happy now?” Stephen said sitting back on his chair.

 

Nathan answered, “Oh, but of course.”

 

“It’s nothing exceptional to see, as opposed to you... or Matt,” Stephen said of himself.

 

“There’s still beauty to be found, don’t worry!” Nathan reassured him.

 

Matt didn’t get to see what he was hoping to see right away. In fact, on the next few hands he was always either beat by bad luck, or simply bullied out by nice plays of Meghan. However, they found out some more interesting facts: Nathan's most humiliating moment, the age at which Matt started to play with himself and details of Meghan's first time.

 

Unfortunately for her, she couldn't avoid the unavoidable, and Matt managed to win another hand. "Alright, I guess you know what's coming, I dare you to take off your shirt!" he said, showing the same kind of clemency that she had given him earlier.

 

Meghan knew from the moment she had told him to get shirtless that her time would come sooner or later. She took off her top without putting a fight. It was most likely a primary instinct, but Matt's eyes were glued at the sight, which, for Stephen and Nathan, was nothing exciting, Meghan wearing a plain and simple black bra that was covering what needed to be covered.

 

"I know that you like what you see, but don't get too excited there!" Stephen told his friend.

 

"Shut up!" Matt simply responded.

 

A little after that, the game started to be more open and rapidly Matt got eliminated, followed not long after by Nathan. In the final heads up, Stephen and Meghan exchanged the lead a couple of times, but it was Stephen that remained on top at the finish, winning himself fifteen dollars.

 

Knowing that it was already past midnight and wondering what was next, Stephen asked, "Matt, I know that you're staying for the night, but what about you two?"

 

Seeing it on a more practical side, Meghan asked, "Well, do you have space for all of us?"

 

Stephen immediately reassured her. "In the office, there's a twin sized bed, there's the couch that is actually very comfortable to sleep on it, and I have an extra mattress that I can take out and lay it either in the office too or in the living room. Oh, and of course, I have a queen sized bed in my bedroom." He said the last part partially hoping that Nathan would get the hint.

 

Meghan looked at Nathan a few seconds, as if she was asking for his input, and said, "Well on my part, since you don't mind, I'll stay. I'll take the office bed, and if Matt wants, maybe he could set up the mattress in the office too." She thought about what she just said, how it could sound like, but still decided to let it pass.

 

Stephen already noticed Matt's eyes brighten at the possibility of being together a little longer. They had both bonded nicely during the game and he could feel that there was a good connection that was made between the two of them. He was just hoping that Nathan would follow the example and accept the invitation, even if he were to choose to sleep on the couch.

 

He responded, "Sounds good to me too, I only work early afternoon tomorrow, so it's not like I'm in any hurry to get back home."

 

"Well, that's settled then!" Stephen said. "Matt, if you can help me, we'll set up the extra bed right away."

 

"In the meantime, Stephen, the bathroom?" Nathan asked.

 

"Second door on your right," he indicated to him.

 

While Nathan got ready for the night, the two other guys went to prepare the beds in the guest room. Stephen, with Matt's help, slid an extra mattress out of the closet and laid it on the floor next to the bed. They then took the time to make the bed with the supervision of Meghan.

 

"Well, my turn to get ready for bed, just gonna go to the bathroom first," she said.

 

"I guess that answers my question of if we'd be doing something else before bedtime!" exclaimed Stephen.

 

"Right, well there's still time for some pillow talk before actually sleeping, but that's more a one-on-one thing," Matt hinted.

 

"Something tells me that I might regret telling you this at a later point, but there's things you might need in the second drawer at the right of the desk," Stephen said.

 

Matt went to open the drawer to see what was in it to notice some condoms here and there. He had just enough time to close it when he heard Meghan coming back.

 

"Have you seen Nathan?" Stephen asked. Since he was obviously no longer in the bathroom, he would have thought that he'd joined them.

 

Meghan answered, "Yeah, he was back in the kitchen a few seconds ago."

 

"This is my cue to go, 'night to the two of you, be nice." Stephen said.

 

"'Night," Meghan and Matt answered in unison.

 

Stephen wondered a few seconds where Nathan had gone to when he noticed he wasn't in the living room or the kitchen. When he walked in his bedroom, he found him sitting, still in undies, on the bed.

 

"It’s about time! I was starting to be bored out of my mind here!" Nathan said.

 
span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace;font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">If you enjoyed the chapter, don't hesitate to make yourself heard by any means you deem fit!

I want to give a special thanks to MJ85 for the great editing job he has done. Finally, to Moonwolf for the beta job on the text and for always be there for me!

Copyright © 2013 by FrenchCanadian. No parts of this story may be copied, reproduced, in print or in any other format, without express written consent from the author.

Copyright © 2013 FrenchCanadian; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love to play Texas Hold'em. But, they almost turned it into strip poker. lol. Nothing wrong with that tho.

I knew where Stephen was going to find Nathan :P This is such a light and fun read. Thanx :2thumbs:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 03/14/2013 01:15 AM, joann414 said:
I love to play Texas Hold'em. But, they almost turned it into strip poker. lol. Nothing wrong with that tho.

I knew where Stephen was going to find Nathan :P This is such a light and fun read. Thanx :2thumbs:

It was close enough to a strip poker game... I did get to imply a few things on the back story of some of them.

 

thx!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..