Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Blind Dates - 5. Night Of Snuggling And More

span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace;font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">If you enjoy the chapter, don't hesitate to make yourself heard (Like, review, comment in my forum, PM, etc) by any means you deem fit. It is always highly appreciated!

Chapter 5 - Night Of Snuggling And More

 

"There you are, I was looking for you," Stephen said. "If you want, I can set up the couch for you to sleep on." It was important for him to at least offer the option of sleeping arrangement, other than in the same bed.

 

“Ya, you really think I’d rather sleep on the couch when I have the choice of the bed. Besides, it’s without a doubt big enough for the two of us,” Nathan said.

 

Stephen was obviously happy of his new friend’s decision. As much as he would quite gladly enjoy having some naked fun with Nathan, simply having the opportunity to snuggle up naked in bed would make him happy.

 

Nathan went away, and took off his undies, but Stephen didn’t have much time to enjoy the view of the fully naked Nathan like he had a few days earlier as he went immediately under the covers.

 

Stephen didn’t waste any time to take off his own undies and jump into the bed and get closer to Nathan without snuggling him just yet.

 

"I thought I'd never manage to get you in bed with me!" Nathan commented.

 

"I wouldn't have missed it, I never would have guessed that you were Meghan's roommate when I saw you at the Cegep."

 

"Did I say, life is full of little surprises!" Nathan said, smoothly brushing his hand against Stephen's face.

 

Stephen responded by caressing Nathan's chest just so slowly stopping only at his pubic hair. "At what time are you working tomorrow?"

 

"I only need to be at work a quarter to two."

 

"Again at the Cegep or back at McGill?"

 

"At the Cegep, it's a private class that I give to two brothers."

 

"Oh ya? Any cute? How old are they?"

 

"I guess you can say that they are cute, but, I can see what you're thinking, at sixteen and fourteen, you can't exactly do what you are hoping to!"

 

"Yeah, but, the sixteen years old one is past the age of consent!" Stephen made him aware with a smirk on his face.

 

Nathan initially responded to the innocent remark with a kiss before telling him, "You're forgetting the detail that I'm in a position of power on him, so I still can't."

 

"I understand the position of authority over him thing, but what I don't understand is, why did you stop kissing me?" Stephen pouted having felt his boner growing with the kiss now moments ago.

 

"Because, I felt like it!"

 

Not satisfied with the answer he got, Stephen took the matter into his own hands and he went in for the kiss. After a short, but passionate kiss, Nathan had a hunch that he needed to confirm. With his hand he went down and felt his bed mate's now really hard dick.

 

"That's what I thought!" he snickered.

 

"Hey, can't really blame me; I'm naked in bed next to a very hot guy and kissing him on top of it. I would have been scared if it wasn't hard!"

 

"Not to worry, you're not the only one!"

 

Stephen pushed Nathan on his back. His eyes widened as he made a move to take Nathan's hard-on in his hand. He didn't content himself of just holding it, he decided to give it a few jerking motions, which were received with some quiet moans. He then came closer so that he could hold both Nathan and his dick together and jerk them off. Then without a warning, he stopped.

 

The moment Stephen let go of his dick, Nathan whined, “Don’t stop there, you started it!”

 

“So? You can wait a little more, besides, I want something else from you.”

 

“Tease!”

 

Nathan didn’t have any rest as Stephen was already all over him kissing his neck and nibbling his ear. Stephen didn’t just stop there; he started to kiss him lower, on his chest.

 

He stopped just long enough to say, “There’s something I was meaning to do for the last few days.”

 

He didn’t let Nathan say anything before he had his prize in his mouth, repaying the favor he had a few days ago. Still sucking him, Stephen placed his hand over the blond boy’s ass and with his finger teased the hole.

 

Before Nathan could come to orgasm, Stephen stopped and went back up for some more make out action. Not too long after, he replaced himself so that he could tease Nathan’s crack with his dick, doing some back and forth.

 

Nathan was so over turned on, that he barely was able to blurt out, “I want you in me, please.”

 

Stephen stopped to look deep into Nathan’s blue eyes for some confirmation that came in the form of an approval nod.

 

Stephen first spread out Nathan’s legs then started by working his hole with his finger, making sure that his lover was well-lubed and prepared. Shortly afterward, he replaced his finger by his hard dick. Stephen started slowly, looking out for any sign of pain every time he was pushing in a little deeper, until he was finally completely in. Instinctively, at that point, Nathan reached up to get a kiss, for which Stephen complied without hesitation.

 

“Now, fuck me!” he whispered in Stephen’s ear.

 

It didn’t take a second request for Stephen to comply and start the back-and-forth. Still concerned with Nathan’s being, he started slowly to not hurt him. As the time passed, Stephen became more confident and picked up some speed, thrusting deeper.

 

Yes, there was a little pain for Nathan, but not enough for him to as for it to stop, the pleasure was worth all of it. Nathan had to bite his lower lip for him not to scream too much of pleasure, and in spite of it, he was still letting some increasingly louder moans.

 

Stephen then pull out of him long enough for him to turn him over and to whisper him, “Get on all four!”

 

Nathan promptly complied and no longer than that, Stephen was getting back in his lover. Having a better access, Stephen was able to go at it even faster and deeper. It came to the point where Stephen knew that he would not be able to hold on for much longer; he reached his arm around Nathan’s waist to grab and jerk the leaking hard-on.

 

Nathan, who was himself close, came without much effort. Having waited for that, Stephen gave it a couple of thrusts, to himself cum deep in the blond boy. After Stephen pulled out, they both collapsed, exhausted, on the bed.

 

Stephen didn’t have the energy to do anything else than just laying there, resting. As much as Nathan felt the same way, he took the time to go the bathroom, and get cleaned. When he got back in the bed, Stephen had already fallen asleep. He rejoined him in bed, cuddled him and in no time, he was also sleeping.

 

****

The break of the morning sun through the blinds woke Nathan up. Knowing that Stephen was still soundly sleeping next to him, he tried not to make any big move. Besides, Nathan kinda enjoyed the feeling of being held on to like he was, he felt so secured and safe in those arms that his only hope was that it could last forever.

 

He suddenly felt the presence of someone in the room. Looking up he saw Matt standing there naked in front of him. The nappy hair he was sporting made it obvious that he had just gotten up too.

 

“I see you slept comfortably!” Matt said before teasing him. “It still smells like boy sex in here!”

 

"What time is it?" Nathan asked, still slowly waking up.

 

"It's a little after eleven," Matt answered. "Get out of his grab and join me, I'm making breakfast!"

 

Nathan slowly broke out of Stephen's arm to make sure he wouldn't wake him up in the process. Realizing that he was still naked, Nathan looked around to try and find his undies.

 

Noticing what he was most likely looking for, Matt told him, "Does it really look like I care if you're naked?"

 

Against his own judgement, Nathan agreed, forgot about the undies and simply followed him outside of the bedroom, directly to the kitchen.

 

Matt opened the fridge then in the cupboard to see what he could work with. He then told Nathan, “What about scrambled eggs and French toast?”

 

“What, you want to prepare breakfast for everyone?”

 

“That would be the plan. With your help of course. Sounds good?”

 

“Yeah, that sounds good; I think I also saw some bacon in the Fridge, no?”

 

“Yup, there is! Take care of the eggs and bacon, I’ll deal with the French toast?”

 

“I’m fine with that,” Nathan said, going to the fridge and getting the ingredients he needed to make his part of breakfast. “Do you know where he keeps the salt and pepper?”

 

It wasn’t the first time around that Matt did some cooking at his friend’s place, so it wasn’t a difficult question for him. He answered, “It should be in the cupboard right on your left.”

 

As he was continuing his prepping, Matt commented, “It sure looks like you do like, like him.”

 

“What is that supposed to mean?” Nathan asked, playing a little dumb.

 

“Well, granted I barely know you for a few hours, but the way you were when I got you up in the bedroom, also your body language doesn’t lie. Plus, you wouldn’t be cooking for him right now if you weren’t interested in him.”

 

Nathan was starting to blush a little. As much as he didn't truly believe in love at first sight, he definitely had some strong feelings toward Stephen and he couldn't deny them.

 

"Perhaps somewhat!" Nathan responded. "Maybe as much as you do very much enjoy Meghan."

 

"What makes you think of that?"

 

"Well, I'm not the only one cooking this morning!"

 

"Yeah, well that might be because I like to cook."

 

Nathan gave him a fake stern look and replied, "Careful of what you might say, don't forget that Meghan will most likely ask me about you on the first opportunity she will get."

 

For a second, Matt wasn't sure if Nathan was teasing him or if he was being serious. "You know that I was kidding, right? I mean I do enjoy all the time that I spent with her, and I sure hope that I will see her again soon.”

 

“Hush! I knew what you meant. Don’t worry, I don’t tattle tale either. But it was fun to see you panic here a little.”

 

As the breakfast was almost ready, Stephen, who had woken up alone in bed, came out of the bedroom, snuck up behind Nathan, without being noticed, and got him into a hug from behind.

 

“Morning! You know, you’re really cute like that, cooking naked.” he commented.

 

As soon as Stephen let him out of his embrace, Nathan turned around, and the first thing he noticed was that, unlike him, Stephen was wearing his undies. He didn’t miss the chance to tell his friend about it. “Hey, what are you doing, wearing undies, I’m feeling underdressed now.”

 

"Well, I would have stayed naked too, but I would have thought you'd be at least in undies outside of the bedroom."

 

“That would be 'cause of me! When I came in the room to see if either of you were awake yet, I realized that he was naked in bed. I just had to have him stay naked, you know me. You can thank me later!” Matt gladly said.

 

"Alright, I might just forgive you for taking him away from me this morning. I woke up this morning all alone in bed when I perfectly remember that there was a hot guy with me when I fell asleep. I almost thought that you had left me in the middle of the night,” Stephen playfully whined.

 

Nathan apologetically said, “Sorry, I wanted to stay in you arms, it’s Matt who convinced me to get up to cook breakfast.”

 

"Don't sweat it, I should have known that Matt would talk you into leaving me by myself," Stephen said before giving Nathan a kiss on the cheek. "So, is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

 

"Everything is pretty much ready, you could get the plates," Nathan said.

 

"Then, I'm gonna wake Meghan up, so Nate, if you want to put some undies on, now would be a good time," Matt warned him.

 

It was in fact already too late, since Meghan was already up and had just arrived in the kitchen. "Too late for that! I'm already up and I guess at this point he can just stay like that."

 

"Good morning sleeping beauty, you arrived right on time, breakfast is ready." Matt said while preparing and bringing her plate to the table. Noticing that she was only wearing his t-shirt with her bottom undies, he commented, "Did you know that you look quite nice like that?"

 

"Thanks! It's certainly comfy like that," she answered. As she started to eat, Meghan kept looking at Nathan's body as he was serving his plate.

 

Stephen noticed it and told her, "Hey, stop looking at the package of my..." He was about to call Nathan his boyfriend, but managed to catch himself right on time. "My... boy's, if you wanna do some sightseeing, look at yours!"

 

Meghan didn't even bother to try and defend herself; she instead took the liberty of taking a playful jab at Nathan. “I sure hope that he has more to offer that what meets the eye.”

 

Meghan was right in her findings; soft, Matt was indeed bigger but still, Nathan didn’t appreciate the comment, and gave her a stern, you-don’t-want-to-go-there look. However, he didn’t have to say anything as Stephen stepped in. “Oh, you could be surprised, I haven’t measured them, but they’re actually almost the same size.”

 

“If we ever doubted what you guys did last night, we’ve had the answer,” Matt said.

 

“No Matt, the real question here is how does he know how big you get,” Meghan teased him.

 

Again, Stephen was there to save another one of his friends and answered, “That’s easy, you can’t spend that much time naked around him without getting hard at one point. It’s just basic biology or something.”

 

It was a concerted effort to clean up after breakfast as Stephen and Nathan were doing the dishes, while Matt and Meghan cleaned the table. When they finished cleaning the table, the two of them went back in the guest bedroom to get dressed.

 

“Do you want me to drive you to the pool later?” Stephen asked.

 

“Well, it’s up to you, I won’t mind to take the bus, but if you offer, I certainly won’t say no!”

 

“Good, that’s settled then.”

 

Matt and Meghan came back in the kitchen right as they were finishing the dishes.

 

“It’s getting late, we’re gonna get going. Nate, do you want us to wait for you, so that we can drop you off?” Matt asked.

 

“No, it’s alright, Stephen will be giving me a ride.”

 

“Alright, Stephen, I think we can all agree that it was a good time, we should do this again,” Meghan stated with the full approval of Matt.

 

They put on their coat and boots and got ready to leave. Just before they left, Stephen took Meghan on the side and told her, “Call me when you arrive at your place, alright?”

 

“Yeah, okay, will do.”

 

Right after Stephen closed the front door behind Meghan, Nathan turned him around and started to make out with him. Stephen pushed him off long enough to ask, “How long do we have until we need to leave?”

 

Nathan kissed him some more before responding, “Fifteen minutes or so.”

 

“Mmhmm, we still have time to do many things in fifteen minutes, if we’re quick that is,” Stephen said, running his finger over Nathan’s still-naked body.

 

"As much as it's very tempting, we wouldn't have enough time to make it as nice as we deserve it to be."

 

"Alright!" Stephen said. He wasn't completely satisfied with the answer since he had an itch to get fucked, but the rational part of him knew that the cute guy in front of him was right. They went back in the bedroom to get dressed, and not too long after that, they were on their way out to the car.

 

The ride to the Cegep was a quiet one, they didn't say much. Nathan was in charge of the entertainment, choosing the different songs to come next from Stephen's iPod. Browsing through the different playlist, he realized that his new friend had a lot of variety in the selection of music he had, but mostly some bubblegum pop that would pass on radio stations you'd hear in offices. It wasn't all hopeless as there were some artists he too liked, but Nathan realized he would have to educate him on what is real music.

 

“Well, you sure have a lot of Celine Dion, I’d say you’ve been in Quebec for too long!” Nathan teased him.

 

“Hey she’s not that bad when you really start listening!”

 

“Ya, I highly doubt it, but, hey, if you say so!”

 

When they arrived closer to the destination, Stephen, who definitively wanted to see him again as soon as possible, asked, "Anything planned for after your class?"

 

"Nah, just gonna get back to my place, probably do some laundry and some reading for my class of tomorrow."

 

A little disappointed, Stephen said, “So I guess you wouldn’t want to join me later on?”

 

“Sorry, I guess it would be better for me to get back home.”

 

Arriving at their destination, Stephen parked right in front of the main entrance. He then took out his cell and asked Nathan for his cell number before sending him a text.

 

“There you go, you have my number, I’ll be waiting to hear from you, even if you can’t come later today,” Stephen mentioned.

 

“For sure, I’ll call you!” Nathan said before pulling Stephen into a hug and kissing him goodbye.

 

Outside of the car, Nathan watched as Stephen drove away.

span style="font-family:Courier New,Courier,monospace;font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">I want to give a special thanks to MJ85 for the great editing job he has done. Finally, to Moonwolf for the beta job on the text and for always be there for me!

Copyright © 2013 by FrenchCanadian. No parts of this story may be copied, reproduced, in print or in any other format, without express written consent from the author.

Copyright © 2013 FrenchCanadian; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh naked breakfast! Me like me like! :) Poor Stephen can't even enough of Nathan, always leaving him wanting more~

So... what's the general consensus about Celine Dion in Canada? :P I've heard such mixed reviews lately!

Link to comment
On 03/28/2013 06:54 AM, vinnyvin said:
Oh naked breakfast! Me like me like! :) Poor Stephen can't even enough of Nathan, always leaving him wanting more~

So... what's the general consensus about Celine Dion in Canada? :P I've heard such mixed reviews lately!

yup, poor Stephen!

 

for the gay population almost all positive... in general, it's polarized.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hmm what’s with Matt enjoying seeing guys naked? 
I am confused, I thought that Stephen always used the bus? 

Link to comment
On 7/17/2023 at 5:09 PM, Bft said:

Hmm what’s with Matt enjoying seeing guys naked? 
I am confused, I thought that Stephen always used the bus? 

I guess it's more that Matt didn't mind for him to be naked.

As for Stephen, well parking downtown can be very expensive. Therefore, it's easier (and cheaper) to get to work by public transit. In this case, he just was dropping Nathan off.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..